PDA

View Full Version : Desperate Housewives!

Lara Lover
15-04-06, 11:58
Hi everyone :wve:

Anyone here like Desperate Housewives? I love it. It's a such a good show. My favourite Housewive is Gaberille. She's a queen in my eyes. God, She's gorgeous :D

lol.

Anyone here like it?

Zip
15-04-06, 11:59
I love it to,its just brilliant,and done with such class

jarhead
15-04-06, 12:08
its the only thing wporthwhile on a wensday overh here so i like it. love lynette and toms at the workplace

SUGARPIE
15-04-06, 12:12
Yes I have been known to watch it, it reminds me of Sex In The city. I think Bree is quite funny with her home-made food and her immaculate house. She also is very attractive in a classic way :)

Zip
15-04-06, 12:16
Yes I have been known to watch it, it reminds me of Sex In The city. I think Bree is quite funny with her home-made food and her immaculate house. She also is very attractive in a classic way :)

I found that aswell

Lara Lover
15-04-06, 12:28
Bree, and Justin :p They didn't get on to well ;) After Andrew's little bed explosion.

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-04-06, 12:57
I love that show! My favorite characters are Gabrielle and Bree. :D

Lara Lover
15-04-06, 12:58
I love that show! My favorite characters are Gabrielle and Bree. :D

Same here. I really want the Season One DVD but, My mum say's Why do you want that? Boy's don't buy that! I'm like So? I enjoy it. It's funny. Even if I have the money, She still wouldn't let me buy it.

Darn.

Reggie
15-04-06, 12:59
Bree is great, the end of the last episode (UK) was probably the cattiest moment I've ever seen lol!

(I had to say catty instead of the other word lol)

jarhead
15-04-06, 13:00
i love the storyline with bree and the applewhites. ' were gonna be good friend, we both have so much in common' ha ha

Lavinder
15-04-06, 13:02
I missed loads because my computer tv stopped working :hea:

Shark_Blade
17-04-06, 09:31
I like Gabrielle.
Carlos Solis looks like a very faithful husband eventhough his wife had an affair and then he forgives her. They're not perfect but they are not that bad either.
I like Susan and Eddie Brit as well.:jmp: :jmp:

Lew
17-04-06, 09:33
I love the way people cheat on each other like last week when Gabrielle and Sister Maryhad that fight i culd of just kicked her in the head how evil she looked!

Black_Mamba
17-04-06, 10:21
I LOVE that show, it's absolutely great. It's funny, but it also deals with painful situations and situations that many can relate to in some way, I think. I really like all the characters, but in the second season I started to like Gabrielle and Bree better because there's more feeling in their characters now. I really pity Bree, that son of hers is the devil's boy :p
Susan is pretty funny too, but after a while her constant failings, fallings, and misunderstandings get a little boring...
I love Lynette too, she's always so clever in her job and in raising her children, I love her little tricks :p
Edie is really cool too, I love her sarcastic remarks :D

Possibly one of the best shows to have aired in the last decade :tmb: