PDA

View Full Version : Winston Makes Fags !!!!!!!!

Zip
15-04-06, 13:04
I found this Winston the butler makes his own faggs http://medialit.med.sc.edu/dog.jpg :yik: :yik: :yik: i couldn't believe it

xMiSsCrOfTx
15-04-06, 13:06
Lol :p

Elysia
15-04-06, 13:11
You do realise that that topic statement could be read in two, completely different ways, don't you... :p :vlol:

Lara Lover
15-04-06, 13:11
:vlol:

Poor Winston, I thought Lara was the only person he was working for ;)

Capt. Murphy
15-04-06, 13:13
I won't say it... It's too easy. :o

But seriously...

So does KOOL, Marlboro, Virginia Slims, Camel... Let's see... What other vile, puke inducing cancer sticks are out there? :pi:

"Winston" is a brand of Cigs. here in the States. Then again I'm sure you were just making a joke. The word "fag" (here in the States) usually isn't associates with smokes as much as it is... some TR forum members. :eek:

I'm not saying that to be offensive... Just to give you an idea.. In case you weren't aware. :o Sorry if that did offend. I didn't know any other way to say it. :(

Celephais
15-04-06, 13:15
Capt Murphy is taking circumlocution to high art :D

Kamrusepas
15-04-06, 13:25
So does KOOL, Marlboro, Virginia Slims, Camel... Let's see... What other vile, puke inducing cancer sticks are out there? :pi:

My personal choice, Chesterfield :tmb:

Zip
15-04-06, 13:35
I won't say it... It's too easy. :o

But seriously...

"Winston" is a brand of Cigs. here in the States. Then again I'm sure you were just making a joke. The word "fag" (here in the States) usually isn't associates with smokes as much as it is... some TR forum members. :eek:

I'm not saying that to be offensive... Just to give you an idea.. In case you weren't aware. :o Sorry if that did offend. I didn't know any other way to say it. :(

No i aint affened its just what ive allways called them and im sorry if i have offended anyone by having fags in the title of my thread

Elysia
15-04-06, 13:42
:hug: Slang is a funny thing - in the UK, a fag is always a cigarrette, so I can't see how people would get offended. Yes, fag in America means something totally different, but I know they say stuff that's perfectly okay over there and completely filthy over here... fanny, anyone?!? (I almost fell over when I first heard Marge Simpson going on about fannies... then I realised she mean *arse*, not, er, ladies front-bottoms...)

Don't worry! Variety 'tis the spice of life!

Capt. Murphy
15-04-06, 13:45
I still don't see what's so offensive about the word "bugger". :confused: Ain't that a doozy of a swear word over there?

Elysia
15-04-06, 13:46
Bugger is my favourite swear word!

However, it's literal use is 'buggery', which describes a certain passtime that I know is illegal in many places of the world. I'll, err, leave it at that!

Celephais
15-04-06, 13:52
I've always found the whole idea of swear words being offensive pretty silly myself. They're just sounds. It's a bit like that bit in Monty Python where King Arthur recoils before the Knights Who say "Ni!" And I've always found it weird that films can portray graphic violence and no-one remarks much , yet the inclusion of the F word can cause outrage.

Ni!

Capt. Murphy
15-04-06, 13:56
Oh man! This is getting really awkward. :o I just looked that word up at Urban Dictionary.com... I didn't mean... I swear, I never knew -people. :(

(talk about painting myself into a corner) :o

:yik:

SUGARPIE
15-04-06, 14:06
:hug: Slang is a funny thing - in the UK, a fag is always a cigarrette, so I can't see how people would get offended. Yes, fag in America means something totally different, but I know they say stuff that's perfectly okay over there and completely filthy over here... fanny, anyone?!? (I almost fell over when I first heard Marge Simpson going on about fannies... then I realised she mean *arse*, not, er, ladies front-bottoms...)

Don't worry! Variety 'tis the spice of life!

LOL @ Fannies and front bottoms :vlol:

Yes there are so many things that differ like they call an ass a willy too, which is what we call a man's salami :D

I first heard Will Smith say it in an interview, something akin to 'and she told me to get off my willy and concentrate' :yah:

Celephais
15-04-06, 14:16
The Bible teaches not to covet thy neighbour's ass.

Belfastard
16-04-06, 13:06
You lot are killing me. :vlol:

Kiss-Bite
16-04-06, 13:19
:vlol: