PDA

View Full Version : CSI Anyone Watch ???????????

Zip
15-04-06, 20:19
:tmb: :tmb: :tmb: :tmb: :tmb: :tmb: Any one here watch CSI ,cos i watched the original the one in vegas and now im hooked,i like miami the best followed by vegas followed by new york,ohh wait its on in a min

And its got the hot detective in it wooohooo :tmb: :tmb: :tmb:

Angel_14
15-04-06, 20:21
oh, I watch it almost every day, and it's my fave!!! :tmb: :tmb: :D

Elysia
15-04-06, 20:21
Oh, yesh. Me likey CSI!

(Even if I watch for Warrick most of the time....)

Although CSI Miami is amusing. David Caruso is always so *intense*!

Zip
15-04-06, 20:25
Oh, yesh. Me likey CSI!

Although CSI Miami is amusing. David Caruso is always so *intense*!

Whats with the glasses,there on there off,on,off make your mind ahhhhhh

Tomb Raider Master
15-04-06, 20:56
CSI is a fantastic show! :tmb:

oocladableeblah
15-04-06, 21:07
i have dont really care for it

Nephili
15-04-06, 21:08
My dad watches it alot, ive seen a few episodes, its quite cool!

Night Crawler
15-04-06, 21:13
I used to watch it, and CSI Miami too but lost interest.

Lara Lover
15-04-06, 21:20
I watch sometimes. It's a very good program :tmb:

Tramp
15-04-06, 22:54
They've been stuffing around with the nights it's on here in Sydney. For a while they had it on on Sunday night and if there was a good movie on one of the other channels I would watch that and miss it. Now they have put it back to Tuesday nights so we have CSI the original followed by NY. I miss the show once a month now when I have a meeting to go to but I usually catch the last half of NY.

CSI Miami hasn't come back on yet. I prefer it to NY.

illuminati30
15-04-06, 23:42
Game is pretty good, you should check it out! :tmb: I love Greg :D

Tramp
16-04-06, 00:00
I have the game and really enjoyed it. I think it could have been harder and longer though.

Zip
16-04-06, 08:23
They've been stuffing around with the nights it's on here in Sydney. For a while they had it on on Sunday night and if there was a good movie on one of the other channels I would watch that and miss it. Now they have put it back to Tuesday nights so we have CSI the original followed by NY. I miss the show once a month now when I have a meeting to go to but I usually catch the last half of NY.

CSI Miami hasn't come back on yet. I prefer it to NY.

Yes Miami is a better show than New York,i think its cos there is nicer scenery and that

Zip
16-04-06, 08:24
Game is pretty good, you should check it out! :tmb: I love Greg :D

Must agree with the game part i have played all three and enjoyed them all,not so fond of greg but he funny

jackles
16-04-06, 09:47
I love C.S.I. especially miami...I wish i could have David Caruso read things to me...cos everything is soooooooooooooooo cool!!!

Tramp
16-04-06, 09:49
I just find NY to be a bit stiff and stilted. It just doesn't seem to flow.

scion05
16-04-06, 10:19
i wouldnt mind the game, but the program looks pants :p

xMyrax
16-04-06, 11:15
I watch it every now and then if there's nothing interesting on TV xD

laralives
20-04-06, 23:57
me vegas :D

Paperdoll
21-04-06, 00:02
Oh, yesh. Me likey CSI!

:cln: *cough* :mis:

Anyway I love CSI :D my friend got me into it and now we're a couple of CSI freaks XD CSI this, CSI that :p but NY... don't really care for it, I prefer the one in Las Vegas, specially Grissom. CSI Miami is quite nice too

Enchantress
21-04-06, 00:20
i have dont really care for it

That makes two of us.

DREWY
21-04-06, 00:23
I like the original CSI and Miami version with David Caruso's 'Glasses of Justice'. I can't get into New York episodes. It's missing something.

James Burgon
21-04-06, 01:15
I love CSI, i'm in the midst of filming a 10 minute episode teaser for one in my Town, ahha, it's called CSI: Egham :). I've only done the opening though where a tramp gets killed.

Check it out (3MB):
http://www.kimturley.co.uk/jamesburgon/csiegham.wmv

And I completely agree with DREWY, I haven't been tempted to NY yet. Caruso is amazing though haha, i love his badass attitude.

Zip
21-04-06, 10:05
That vids well brill :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

James Burgon
21-04-06, 13:38
Haha, glad you liked it :)

superstar
23-04-06, 07:57
i love csi ny.. and miami.. but for some reason horatio freaks me outXD
it's his eyes i tell you:3
and i alwaqys love lit dane in forrest gump so well csi ny has himXD

MiCkiZ88
23-04-06, 09:33
I used to watch it.. but not anymore...

gazhammer
23-04-06, 09:53
CSI is the greatest show i've ever seen(even better than The X Files):yik:

The original in Vegas is by far the best, although i have to admit to not liking the characters Nick Stokes and Sara Sidle, they both play a big part in making the show a success. Not too sure about the new Girlie Cop, she's pretty but the character appears 1 dimensional.

CSI Miami i love too, Horatio is the coolest man alive(somewhat like Grissom) and i've always been a big fan of David Caruso, since i saw him as the caring young cop in the movie First Blood. Calleigh Dusquesne is on my list of 5 celebs i'm allowed to sleep with and does anyone remember her from Friends?.:D

CSI New York is defenitely missing something for me, i think Gary Sinise is a superb actor and cant remember a bad movie that he's made, however i expected the New York series to be made a lot darker, as in the movie Seven, or somewhere along those lines.

Anyone else heard word on the grapevine about a CSI London?.:eek: