PDA

View Full Version : Does Lara rub off on you?

illuminati30
15-04-06, 22:41
And you start to feel a bit cheeky with people, a bit catty!

'Anyone between me and that PC dies' :D

SUGARPIE
15-04-06, 22:48
Funny but I always feel invincible after I watch the movies and have this burning ambition to start swinging from the lampshade and blowing my fringe whilst raising an eyebrow :vlol:

Mxtt
15-04-06, 22:56
After playing or watching the movies, the british accent in me springs to life. But I'm like, 1/25th British so it's all good.

illuminati30
15-04-06, 22:56
Funny but I always feel invincible after I watch the movies and have this burning ambition to start swinging from the lampshade and blowing my fringe whilst raising an eyebrow :vlol:

:vlol:

Angelina said she hoped the film would make people want to get fit! Looks like she might have been onto something! First film though! Second was pants!

I just watched all the legend footage start to end, and i feel very cheeky now. So be warned all! :tea:

illuminati30
15-04-06, 22:58
After playing or watching the movies, the british accent in me springs to life. But I'm like, 1/25th British so it's all good.

Same as me! But i am male and Scottish!

Geck-o-Lizard
15-04-06, 23:02
Well I've got a pair of New Rocks (as does Lara) - and I'm a rock climber (inspired by Lara) - with a pair of fingerless leather gloves (the same as Lara's) - and an ability to cook on par with Lara. :D

illuminati30
15-04-06, 23:07
Well I've got a pair of New Rocks (as does Lara) - and I'm a rock climber (inspired by Lara) - with a pair of fingerless leather gloves (the same as Lara's) - and an ability to cook on par with Lara. :D

oh! and what exactly are you going after? I can be your nemesis. See who can get to the top of the campsies first! <always sounds like some where Gollum would go!> You better be quick.

BTW Cooking??

Geck-o-Lizard
15-04-06, 23:13
She exploded a microwaveable curry in the first movie. Need I elaborate? :vlol:

And I'm after the secret Irn-Bru Recipe. Come between me and my orange and I'll execute you where you stand!

Nephili
15-04-06, 23:18
And you start to feel a bit cheeky with people, a bit catty!

'Anyone between me and that PC dies' :D

Lol i think so, sometimes im like that with my pc :D

illuminati30
15-04-06, 23:18
She exploded a microwaveable curry in the first movie. Need I elaborate? :vlol:

And I'm after the secret Irn-Bru Recipe. Come between me and my orange and I'll execute you where you stand!

Anyone who gets between me with my micro chips, and that microwave at the top of the campsies dies!

GodOfLight
16-04-06, 00:27
i play legend on pc, so when i go down a corridor i repeatedly press the F button to make her do her funny little acrobatics.

sometime in real life when walking down the street i wish i could press that same F button so i could do that :p

xMiSsCrOfTx
16-04-06, 00:28
Yes, she most definitely does. :D

Osojojo
16-04-06, 00:32
Sorry if I sound stupid, but what does cheeky mean?!?!?!?!

xMiSsCrOfTx
16-04-06, 00:34
Sorry if I sound stupid, but what does cheeky mean?!?!?!?!

Sort of like when someone has an attitude or something like that, you could say they are acting cheeky.

GeckoKid
16-04-06, 01:00
i speak posh english ;-;

GodOfLight
16-04-06, 01:24
i speak posh english

oh yeah... i often tend to pull an arrogant lara voice on someone when i'm ****ed at them.

and certain classic lines from the games and movies such as "i highly doubt it" and "right on target, thank you boys" tend to find themselves in my arsenal :p

L_ange_des_tenebres
16-04-06, 01:30
haha I find this happening all too often. I quote Lara on a regular basis (most common phrase being the "Oh do shut up" from Cradle of Life")!! And last night at work I was looking at the aisles at our grocery store and thinking how much fun it would be to do some Lara stunts - running along tops of aisles, swinging from the rafters, shooting down signs... fun times.

Thorir
16-04-06, 09:33
Absolutely. Lara is my rolemodel. :)

jarhead
16-04-06, 09:41
when i was yound i swung from my mothers friends chandelier, perhaps it was a warning. ive grown up surronded by sarcastic people inviting questions will always get the obvious answer

scion05
16-04-06, 10:19
i keep saying " hello alex " like lara does :D:(:D

hmmmmm i seem to try top pull of sily moves
but always bang my noggin in the proccess!

Greenkey2
16-04-06, 11:11
I catch myself saying "Aha!" when I find things, "No" when ........things don't work (damn, the bathroom's locked again) and "Absolutely" when I'm agreeing with something.

Other things like a burning desire to monkey swing between lamposts are purely coincidental :p

illuminati30
16-04-06, 12:33
My friend just got back from Italy. I had no idea where he was, and i said 'back so soon, from Florence wasnt it?'

And he said 'how did you know?'

:D

jarhead
16-04-06, 12:37
i would love to walk down the street and see someone accidentally walk into a wall or try opening there door and shout out 'NO!'

Natla'd
16-04-06, 12:52
I spent about a year or two trying to sound exactly like her, which had a scary effect on my accent. I also enjoy pretending to somersault around the house - I recently changed into my blue tank-top just to perform an exbidition into the murky depths of my cupboard. That was amazing fun...I ended up with my legs in the air, my face pressed against a shelf, holding a torch and wondering if I was going to get out alive...;)