PDA

View Full Version : Graphics

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 20:10
I wasn't gonna post again, but like the game i'm trying to give it one more chance, i'm fed up with the it ain't tomb raider, i have played them for the last ten years and have a good idea of what makes tomb raider.
However, playing for third time with nothing new to discover, i started to look at the game engine, now its nice but needs alot of work, take for instance Japan, i started to look round at all those cars going past, god they look awfull, like an after thought, just use the binoculars, take a look. Now i just wonder what you thought of the little glitches and rough edges, please no its gorgeous comments, i'm after a mature critical analysis. Don't get me wrong its nice but average by todays standards.

Joseph
16-04-06, 20:19
Hello declanedwards@gm. It's a game nevertheless. So, show us a today's game where the cars are high in 'today's standards' . Then please tell us why the cars in Legend should be just the same. :)

Lucy_Croft
16-04-06, 20:22
Here's my mature critical analysis.
THE GRAPHICS RULE ASS!!!!!
Ahem.
Perhaps by your standards the graphics aren't as nice as you'd like. But the PlayStation2 only has a capacity of about 32mb. The game is about 150mb without being 'streamed', so the designers could only do so much.
I personally think the graphics are the most redeeming feature of Legend. Have you not SEEN the waterfall in Ghana yet? The way Lara's clothes get soaked when she takes a dive? Tell me how many games have done that and I'll send you a cookie.
There may be a few slight glitches (although I found none), and a few rough edges (the cars in Tokyo, I suppose, if you wanted to be petty and zoom in with the binoculars - although those focused on the game have better things to think about) but the graphics in Legend surpass most of the games on my shelf.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 20:22
Its about attention to detail, take half life 2.
Take a look at the cars closely, the way they turn corners its atrocious. It actually reminded me of the bad clipped in the old tr engine.

Lucy_Croft
16-04-06, 20:28
Do you even like Tomb Raider?
You're not supposed to LOOK at the cars in Tokyo, you're supposed to be enjoying the game and making death-defying leaps, not noseying around with a pair of binoculars trying to point out all the 'bad cornering' of the tiny pixel cars below. They're DECORATION. What if there were no cars? I bet you'd still be on here saying 'There's no cars, how unrealistic'. Tomb Raider is not GTA. Tomb Raider is Tomb Raider. It barely features cars at all. Legend is a finely-crafted piece of art and I don't know what the Hell your standards are but they're set unrealistically high. Possibly at a standard that is based in the year 2050.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 20:34
Well, why am looking at cars, by accident actually, i have completed the game twice, am i a tomb raider fan, that i find an insult, i have bought and played ever game on release since 96, i am like others entitled to be elated or disappointed with the latest release, i have played games for the last 27 years and yes i have become more critical of graphics, but these days games focus a lot more on eye candy that actual gameplay. And unfortunately i never felt like there were any death-defying leaps, perhaps that auto grab for you.

BtoFu
16-04-06, 20:36
Yeah I've said it before, Tokyo looks sloppy compared to the rest of the game..I just can't understand why but the entire level just isn't as polished. I dunno if that's a PS2 'exclusive' problem but it ticked me off since it was the level I was most interested in playing. Even the Lara model with her hair down in the dress was a little iffy looking.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 20:40
Alot of people liked lara's model but i think they could have done better, especially the hair.

Lucy_Croft
16-04-06, 20:41
Well, why am looking at cars, by accident actually, i have completed the game twice, am i a tomb raider fan, that i find an insult, i have bought and played ever game on release since 96, i am like others entitled to be elated or disappointed with the latest release, i have played games for the last 27 years and yes i have become more critical of graphics, but these days games focus a lot more on eye candy that actual gameplay. And unfortunately i never felt like there were any death-defying leaps, perhaps that auto grab for you.

Alright, I'm sorry that I insulted you.
I just think the graphics of Tomb Raider: Legend are one of the few things it truly has going for it. That's why I take it hard when someone comes along and slates the graphics. I find the locations beautifully-made, including Tokyo. The skyscrapers are just like glass mountains, the road below, a ravine; the cars, the eerie mist that swirls there.
I can agree with you about the whole 'eye candy' theory. But Lara herself this time 'round is as beautifully-made as the levels - why not show it off?

Geck-o-Lizard
16-04-06, 20:45
I'm guessing the tiny far-below distant cars look bad because Tomb Raider is about adventuring and raiding, not about peering down at cars through your binoculars. :p The time they didn't spent making the distant traffic look perfect was spent making the close-up parts of the game look good. Would you rather the far-away barely-noticeable cars looked super-realistic but close-up textures suffered as a result? ;)

And yeah, they could have done better on all points in the game, but they did want to release it at some point!

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 20:46
Alright, I'm sorry that I insulted you.
I just think the graphics of Tomb Raider: Legend are one of the few things it truly has going for it. That's why I take it hard when someone comes along and slates the graphics. I find the locations beautifully-made, including Tokyo. The skyscrapers are just like glass mountains, the road below, a ravine; the cars, the eerie mist that swirls there.
I can agree with you about the whole 'eye candy' theory. But Lara herself this time 'round is as beautifully-made as the levels - why not show it off?
Well i agree there, as unfortunately Legends graphics and controls are its only redeeming features for me, just with a little polish.

I know the cars are a fair point, as insignificant, but there terrible. It was my third play and the game did disappoint me, so it gave me nothing better to do, and for me japan level was the worst, simplistic by todays standards.

Lucy_Croft
16-04-06, 20:49
Legend has many good, amusing and interesting things about it. It's flawed by how simple it is, its boring combat, and too few levels. But the levels it does have ARE, undeniably, gorgeous. And I think we should just be happy with what the game DOES have, rather than picking at something that has already been done and sorted.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 20:52
My main problem with the game was it treated people as stupid, i mean on the 100th jump you don't need to be told which key to press or before a puzzle the camera pans the route, and so many other ways, it kind made me forget about the non existent gameplay and look at other things.

Mona Sax
16-04-06, 20:55
declanedwards@gm, why do you bother playing the game so often if you don't even like it?

Joseph
Actually, that cars animation deep down i found so charming because it is a hint: we cars being extremely simple, help running this game on a lower spec pc, and also if we were more detailed you would have expected to have more to explore on the ground here where we're driving, so you would have jumped down... only to find nothing.

Ever looked closely at a painting? The parts that are less important are painted less detailed (or rather: only sugested!) for a reason.

Lucy_Croft
All the shimmering surfaces and constant tips from Zip and bloody Allister didn't help the fact the game was so very short.
Other than the easiness, the game's mint.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 20:56
Well i played it first to complete, second to complete 100% and third to find out why i dislike it so much, i have ended up just giving up.
For me remove the spoon fed gameplay and stupid voices in the ear, make it larger and i would be far far happier. I have played games now for many years and get bored with easy games, i played it straight on hard, god knows how easy the easy level was.

Lucy_Croft
16-04-06, 20:57
Playing a game to see why you hate it so much is not a very good hobby in my opinion. Just ruins the great experience you had the first time you played it and makes you forget all the good stuff.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 21:04
Playing a game to see why you hate it so much is not a very good hobby in my opinion. Just ruins the great experience you had the first time you played it and makes you forget all the good stuff.

Thats why i gave up playing it, i know background detail is simpler, but in todays games, that art aspect is disappearing. And from a games graphically point of view, its the detail that can delight.
I know its cross platform, perhaps thats its main problem, as other games port better by drawing the line on were they can and can't run.

Mona Sax
16-04-06, 21:05
The game's graphics are pushing the limit as they are. The amount of detail you want would lead to an unbearable framerate.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 21:08
Other games have better detail, like Half life 2 and doom 3 engines, it just they draw the line on what systems are supported, i mean legend has to cater for the psp.

Anyway as they are they need a little polish and they would be nice.

Zytec
16-04-06, 21:10
On the Graphics, have you noticed the beautiful waterfall in Ghana in next gen, (best described by Lara's clever postcard comment), has nowhere for all that water to go....... :p

I hope we get more games with this level of graphics or better, STALKER is looking very good but is in danger of falling into the "Doom 3 situation" if it's delayed much longer......

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 21:13
Though doom 3 being the classic example of great graphics, um story.
Thats another point with todays game, great graphics, no gameplay and no story.
With the exception of hl2

Another way to look at it, since most like the gfx and controls, did they focus to much on the eye candy and not enough on the concept of tomb raider, no it's not a is it tomb raider question.

Mona Sax
16-04-06, 21:14
PSP TRL is totally different from the other versions as far as graphics are concerned. HL2 and Doom 3 may have sharper textures, but that's because their sceneries aren't as open as TRL's. Displaying a narrow hallway and a giant waterfall or tomb aren't the same. Plus, TRL has tons of lighting and normal map effects that strain even high-end hardware.

D3M0N
16-04-06, 21:14
Stalker? Stalker is the second "Duke Nukem Forever" (like in forever waiting for it)...
Hope, that TR8 will be programmed and released faster :D

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 21:17
Stalker? Stalker is the second "Duke Nukem Forever" (like in forever waiting for it)...
Hope, that TR8 will be programmed and released faster :D

I thought that was dead till i read some new news about it last week. Didn't thing it out to do with stalker though.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 21:19
PSP TRL is totally different from the other versions as far as graphics are concerned. HL2 and Doom 3 may have sharper textures, but that's because their sceneries aren't as open as TRL's. Displaying a narrow hallway and a giant waterfall or tomb aren't the same. Plus, TRL has tons of lighting and normal map effects that strain even high-end hardware.

HL2 has larger scenarios than legend by far.

Mona Sax
16-04-06, 21:23
HL2 has larger scenarios than legend by far.
Cities? Lots of walls and other flat, even surfaces. Much easier to display. Look, if you prefer HL2, then go and play HL2. Nobody's forcing you to play TRL.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 21:26
Cities? Lots of walls and other flat, even surfaces. Much easier to display. Look, if you prefer HL2, then go and play HL2. Nobody's forcing you to play TRL.

I played tomb raider since day dot, i am a fan, at least i am entitled to an opinion.

Mona Sax
16-04-06, 21:29
I played tomb raider since day dot, i am a fan, at least i am entitled to an opinion.
Good for you. As I said, you can always play the old TRs.

Zytec
16-04-06, 21:39
The point I was making is the games are taking longer to make, with larger teams working on the detailed graphics, debugging much larger file sizes the danger, (as with Doom 3), is Stalker or any game will look "old" when released if delayed. Yes Doom 3 looked good in places, but it wasn't as wow as it would have been if it had not been delayed again & again, The engine still looks like a quake 3 expansion with improvements to me... Far Cry had also made it look less impressive, together with some very low quality textures in places. HL 2 was / is very good too and Fear also...

Stalker is so delayed now that again when it arrives it may not be the as ground breaking as I / we were expecting.....

TRL in next gen has some fantastic atmospheric lighting & environmental effects, even if they were not always cohesively applied

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 21:43
I have to admit i find it funny when developers have to redo the engine just because it was delayed so much and it already out of date.

Not to prolong a pointless debate..

"Another way to look at it, since most like the gfx and controls, did they focus to much on the eye candy and not enough on the concept of tomb raider, no it's not a is it tomb raider question."

ELEN
16-04-06, 21:44
One disappointed customer. Spare him, guys.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 21:49
You know, i remember playing the demo of TR 1 waiting for the full version to be released, and its been that way ever since, so i am entitled to disappointed, like people are entitled to be elated, my main problem with the game to be honest is all the help, shiny object, sidekicks tell you whats coming, its lost it edge, and its to darn linear.

ELEN
16-04-06, 21:56
What else?

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 21:59
What else?
What?

Geck-o-Lizard
16-04-06, 22:05
She means you've just spent a thread complaining about the lack of attention to obscure detail, and now you've just listed a bunch of other complaints. We're wondering when you'll just put the game down and go play something you'd enjoy more. ;)

ELEN
16-04-06, 22:06
What?

I mean, apart from the graphics, is there anything else that you don't like?

TRBeth
16-04-06, 22:08
declan, I was one of the first people to bash this new game, with some pretty nasty things to say about it, judging from some of the trailers I had seen, then playing the demo.

I'm about half way through the game, and I definitely feel like I am tomb raiding with Lara again, much to my surprise and joy. There are features, as you mention, that CD needs to really work on. Like getting rid of the ridiculous yellow grab hand, and shinning objects that tell you exactly where to shoot or grabble. CD has made this aspect of the game too obviously and a tad more subtlety would work so much better. In the old games, you had to really look at the walls, or the floor, or whatever, to note that the color was a bit different, or the texture a tad uneven, that told you that this was something to work with. CD needs to re-thing this aspect of the game along this line, rather then the shinny sparkling objects that are distracting. Saying that, there were actual areas that CD did not add in the sparling signal and just left the rock, or wall a tad of a different shade...and that is exactly what I am referring to.

Additionally, the interactive segments would be better to just leave it as game play rather than pushing buttons, or worse, trying to guess what to do in a split second.

All that said, it seems to be a pretty good game and I am enjoying myself. I don't find this game particularly short, if you spend more time looking around. Granted, pickups should be more challenging, at least some of them.

Graphics are definitely a plus since previous games, but certainly they could be much better. Like when Lara is talking to zip in game, and her mouth is not moving. Speaking of zip....a lot less of him, would be better. I was pretty happy when Lara lost communication with zip in Africa.

I will reserve final judgment after I complete the game, but I am having a very good time, and I don't think anyone could argue that we are not playing tomb raider.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 22:10
She means you've just spent a thread complaining about the lack of attention to obscure detail, and now you've just listed a bunch of other complaints. We're wondering when you'll just put the game down and go play something you'd enjoy more. ;)

Ok, i'm tired, yes i started talking about one thing then another, but come on threads have a habit of doing that, i did stop playing after i gave it a fair go, finished it twice, but i am still entitled to my opinion.

ELEN
16-04-06, 22:14
finished it twice,

You said three times. You are confusing us now... The third had the best reason.

Geck-o-Lizard
16-04-06, 22:17
Nah, he finished it twice but is playing it again a third time to make sure he definitely doesn't like it. (:confused:)

Seriously. You'd have a happier time gaming if you just go and pick up a game you enjoy more. You're perfectly entitled to your opinion but you don't have to be masochistic about the thing by forcing yourself through it a third time if you didn't like it to begin with. :p

tombraider123
16-04-06, 22:18
The graphics on TRL are really pushing the boundrie's. Especially on PS2, there the best of the best. And talking about such small thing's like little Car's is pointless, there not part of the game, there just there.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 22:19
Since i was on a tangent, i would love tr8 if they got rid of all the help, shiny objects, head piece etc, just that bit would for ME, would transform it to something much more, yes i hated the linear plot but perhaps making the game larger would help water that down. I was disappointed because i set the game to hard and it told me what to do.
An example of other ways the help spoiled the game, a boulder is on its way, but before you here its rumble theirs a crackle in the ear piece to tell you whats coming, no real surprise.
So i don't hate the game, just a part ruined the whole experience, or lack of.

And sometimes it the little details that make you go wow, thats incredible, so ye details can matter.

Joseph
16-04-06, 22:23
Did Zip tell you what to do when the boulder came rolling? Absolutely not! His comment was obsolete, but didn't explain either!

Geck-o-Lizard
16-04-06, 22:23
You could always turn off the voices by setting the voice volume down to zero. I don't think it affects the FMV's, and it means you don't have to listen to any earpiece chatter. I did that from time to time when Alistair and Zip got annoying.

konichi-wa
16-04-06, 22:25
i think the room with the huge tv in tokyo was the most beutiful but when laras hair is down it doesn't look as detailed when its up but the dress looked like it had better graphics on it before it was ripped

TRBeth
16-04-06, 22:26
Actually, zip didn't know what was coming either, but I agree his big mouth and silly comments needs to go...or be limited.

I like the movie idea, which, face it, that is were this tech-team-back-home concept came from. In the movie, Angelina/Lara only uses her earpiece as needed [which is very rarely]. Lara does not need zip, except occasionally so he can provide her with technical support, not random comments about being nauseated, etc. Even Lara got tired of them yapping in Japan. LOL

ELEN
16-04-06, 22:26
Nah, he finished it twice but is playing it again a third time to make sure he definitely doesn't like it. (:confused:)

Well i played it first to complete, second to complete 100% and third to find out why i dislike it so much

I played it first time to complete.
I played it second time to complete 100%.
I played it third time to find out why I dislike it.

"Played". Past tense. The action is over by now. He played it a third time in order to find out why he dislikes it. Don't confuse me, Geck. I'm trying to get something out of it.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 22:27
For me japan was the worst, more simplistic than most of the nature locations.
I did turn down the ear piece, but the down side is you miss lara speak too.

ELEN
16-04-06, 22:28
Did Zip tell you what to do when the boulder came rolling? Absolutely not! His comment was obsolete, but didn't explain either!

He whispered to her. That's why we didn't hear him :vlol:OMG!! This is getting hilarious! Thank you declanedwards.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 22:30
You know it may seem crazy playing it all those times, but i played it a second time just to do the 100% bit, i always like to complete games fully, it niggles me if i don't, the third was just a play, research for myself.

Pablo.CT
16-04-06, 22:31
The Graphics in Legend are astounding. They completely surpass any XBOX game I have seen.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 22:32
It removed the suspense part though.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 22:33
The Graphics in Legend are astounding. They completely surpass any XBOX game I have seen.

There i will disagree, but most people would have expected that on this thread.

ELEN
16-04-06, 22:44

You took the words out of my mouth. Because Pablo said XBOX. Not XBOX 360. I have played the XBOX and PS versions of the game and the graphics have nothing to do with the PC version (which btw I have also played).

Joseph
16-04-06, 22:44
He whispered to her. That's why we didn't hear him :vlol:OMG!! This is getting hilarious! Thank you declanedwards.He what?! whispered? Really? :confused: You're joking, right? This part took me 48 attempts to get it right. And i want to take this opportunity to say that i was misled by the blue icon of a jumping Lara with her pistols. It sent me in a certain direction which turned out not right. :cln:

ELEN
16-04-06, 22:45
He what?! whispered? Really? :confused: You're joking, right?

Of course I'm kidding. What else can I do in this thread?

BtoFu
16-04-06, 22:45

I'll second this, I've seen way better. :tea:

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 22:47
The three formats i have played on, are XBOX, XBOX 360 and PC, though for me HL2 to date was the best gfx game on the XBOX.
I should have expected ganging up when i started this thread, lol.

illuminati30
16-04-06, 22:48
Why are you looking at the cars through the binocluars? LOL

cardmonster
16-04-06, 22:49
360 version looks nice. Interesting thing though, you don't get the "I am aware of the giant boulder" or "Nonsense, I had bags of room" comments that were in the PS2 demo I played.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 22:49
I think most people that disliked the game alot found it way to simple. I just wanted a challenge, as the game was short, at least a challenge would have made it last longer.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 22:51
Why are you looking at the cars through the binocluars? LOL

It was a accident. i was looking at something else, got distracted and must have move the controls..:jmp:

Captain P
16-04-06, 22:53
Speaking as a level-designer (well, amateur, but 6 years do have some effect), I was impressed with TRL's levels. My system doesn't support the next-gen content but the art and design was done really well nonetheless. Good athmosphere, natural feeling (as opposed to the many games that feature pretty blocky levels) and some good tombs again finally. :)

Things like the cars in Tokyo are a usual way to handle such detail - they're not worth much extra polygons since they're far away and not seen a lot either (you'll usually be looking forward - or do I sound like Zip now? :P). I took a look at them with the binoculars too, because the looked more detailed than they really were, and I'm just interested in such things for obvious reasons... ;)
There's other things you could notice, like Lara's feet not being exactly on a rock. But that's only visible when looking from the side/below and doesn't distract from the game (if this was 'fixed', you probably would notice because of the CPU time involved...).

In the end, such small things aren't likely to put anyone off, certainly not me. I agree that TRL could've been better, as it was short and simple to finish and the replayability wasn't so great as I expected, but all in all I found it to be a nice introduction to a new line of Tomb Raider games. A good source of inspiration for levels, too. Too bad there's no editor for this game...

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 22:56
Speaking as a level-designer (well, amateur, but 6 years do have some effect), I was impressed with TRL's levels. My system doesn't support the next-gen content but the art and design was done really well nonetheless. Good athmosphere, natural feeling (as opposed to the many games that feature pretty blocky levels) and some good tombs again finally. :)

Things like the cars in Tokyo are a usual way to handle such detail - they're not worth much extra polygons since they're far away and not seen a lot either (you'll usually be looking forward - or do I sound like Zip now? :P).
There's other things you could notice, like Lara's feet not being exactly on a rock. But that's only visible when looking from the side/below and doesn't distract from the game (if this was 'fixed', you probably would notice because of the CPU time involved...).

In the end, such small things aren't likely to put anyone off, certainly not me. I agree that TRL could've been better, as it was short and simple to finish and the replayability wasn't so great as I expected, but all in all I found it to be a nice introduction to a new line of Tomb Raider games. A good source of inspiration for levels, too. Too bad there's no editor for this game...

I think if there was a level editor, people would have a feast, but that will probably be bundled with TR11..

Joseph
16-04-06, 22:59
Welcome to our forums Captain P. :)

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 23:00
Yes welcome, sorry forgot my manors.

Captain P
Hmm, yeah, I've heard CD isn't going to release one, right?

I've taken a look at the .00x files with a hex editor some days ago, as the current Tomb Ripper doesn't display file names (I found something that resembles file names, starting a bit before the 7th MB of the file), but it looks like a big trouble thing to find out how their level format works. So yeah... creating a TR mod for another game would be much easier in the end. :)

Oh, thanks for the welcome. :)

thepetemaster
the level editor would be cool - although with this new autograb - there is no variation to the kind of jumps that lara can now perform. whereas before you had standing jump, running jump, reverse roll etc - these open up more avenues for challenges in the enviroment and puzzles - and these are gone now.

Captain P
16-04-06, 23:09
Hmm, I don't know about the loss of variation. TRL was extremely linear with it's tightly placed grabbing places, but I think there's more variation possible with this system - like the training room in her mansion, where it took some puzzling to find out what 'route' to take to get a certain secret. TRL just used them in a (too) linear way, I think.

illuminati30
16-04-06, 23:11
It was a accident. i was looking at something else, got distracted and must have move the controls..:jmp:

LOL well they are supposed to be a backdrop, although i did notice they were all the same kind of car hehe

I have to agree to an extent. Kazakhstan and Tokyo were my least favorite levels as i am not mad on city/modern day levels in TR games. Also the graphics look way better in tombs in TRL, the cities did not look so good.

However these levels had great battles, and it reminded you that you are in today, which is needed as it contrasts so well with the excalibur story. Itís the whole feeling of something so ancient being dug up again and present today, so for that reason i wouldnt take these levels out :D

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 23:11
For me it was the design of the levels that made the experience linear, the engine has great potential.

cardmonster
16-04-06, 23:12
the level editor would be cool - although with this new autograb - there is no variation to the kind of jumps that lara can now perform. whereas before you had standing jump, running jump, reverse roll etc - these open up more avenues for challenges in the enviroment and puzzles - and these are gone now.
I don't agree. Lara was locked into only making certain jumps, effectively 3 grid squares. The autograb changes nothing. The new control system is more dynamic, allowing for jumps of varying distances.

Captain P
16-04-06, 23:17
Yep, the design is very linear, even for me (I like story-telling games and linearity to some extend, but a few loops or different paths isn't a bad thing). The artwork and the engine that powers it look much better. :)

Well, if CD takes all these comment into account, we'll be playing a great next TR for sure.

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 23:19
They have the potential, i just hope they don't churn another identical one out, and they might if they just read the press reviews.

Captain P
16-04-06, 23:22
It would be dangerous for them just to churn out another 'clone'. TR has been almost death as I see it, and this was supposed to be a big revive. I think they succeeded with that to some extend, but this new TR hasn't grown to it's full potential by far.

I mean, I liked this game, it left me wanting more, but I'd like to play something with more volume next time. :)

Anubis_AF
16-04-06, 23:46
Of course I'm kidding. What else can I do in this thread?

My type of girl :D

declanedwards@gm
16-04-06, 23:51
I have to say, no disrespect to some but when someone has an opinion, why is is so wrong, i lot of people are shot down, made a fool off, or just felt unwelcome.

Anubis_AF
16-04-06, 23:59
Shut down? :eek: Dear God.

declanedwards@gm
17-04-06, 00:00
Exactly

Zytec
17-04-06, 00:03
Human nature i guess, It seems like you hear the same stuff over and over.. not aggreeing or disagreeing with it just trying to explain... for instance at work I get sick of vans for the unit next door blocking my entrance, but when I complain they wonder why I'm annoyed... they don't realise that they are the 10th van I've had to get moved so far that day!!

declanedwards@gm
17-04-06, 00:05
I am only trying to explain my point of view not annoy others, which i apologize if i do but seems talking about outfits is more popular. Ugg