PDA

View Full Version : TR Legends makes me glow!!!

themahoney
18-04-06, 01:05
THANK GOD! As a longtime fan of Tomb Raider, I am pleased with Legends. I got all hyped up for AOD and it :cen:ing sucked! i still bought AOD because it was $7 at Sam Goody's closing sale at home. I think that AOD was the death of Core Design and the birth of Crystal Dynamics

Hybrid Soldier
18-04-06, 01:58
^ At least you got it for $7 rather then paying like what 50-50 bucks when it first came out?

Yeah, Legends is an awesome game. I just wish my computer could run Next-Gen settings.

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-04-06, 01:59
Glad to hear you're liking Legend! :tmb: Have you completed it yet?

CroftsKid
18-04-06, 02:00
lol 50-50 bucks......:D

TRL Player
18-04-06, 02:10
yep, its a really good game, i wasn't interested in TR games until i got TR Legend, not to mention the action with guns ;) that is the best.

themahoney
18-04-06, 16:28
YES! I have completed the game!!!! WEE The only thing that I found trouble with was the controls... i'm used to the old skool controls and im not too keen on using the joysticks. i dont know how many times i killed lara (none of them were as grousome as the unfortunate mishaps video!) and yes I did get frustrated after a while but it was all worth it!

mackenzie
18-04-06, 20:23
THANK GOD! As a longtime fan of Tomb Raider, I am pleased with Legends. I got all hyped up for AOD and it :cen:ing sucked! i still bought AOD because it was $7 at Sam Goody's closing sale at home. I think that AOD was the death of Core Design and the birth of Crystal Dynamics
well i dont think tomb raider AOD :cen:ing sucks so [removed]

Mod edit: What's with the attitude?
Terms & Conditions
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.