PDA

View Full Version : The official Mod/Admin and TR Forums Apreciation Thread

laracroft2122
18-04-06, 19:44
I just cant get over how brilliant all of the Mods and Admins here are. They always do a fantastic job and if I was in a mod or admins shoes I would be very proud of myself. One day I hope to help make the forums a brilliant place by helping to moderate..but I think that is very far off. But mods and admins keep it up. Also from every forum the forumers are the nicest people I have ever met and also the mods and admins are wonderful and also some of the nicest leaders I have every met. Also TR Forums is the biggest and has-to-be-the-best forums in the whole world. So post here so we can enjoy the company of our fellow users and our leaders as guys without them this forum would be nothing.

Please post and give a round of applause for the leaders and our fine forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laracroft2122
18-04-06, 20:07
*cough* Give a round of applause for our leaders and our fine forum...come on guys don't hurt yourself :vlol: lol

Mona Sax
18-04-06, 20:13
I do appreciate the mods. Especially the new ones :D

Thorir
18-04-06, 20:17
Hugs to Mona. :hug: *Sucking up, sucking up...* :D

I appreciate all the mods and admins. :)
This is really the best forum ever.

laracroft2122
18-04-06, 20:30
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

!!!!!!!!!well Done Mods And Admins!!!!!!!

Ampersand
18-04-06, 20:32
Yes, the admin and moderators do a great job. :)

*creep, fawn* :vlol:

Anubis_AF
18-04-06, 20:32
I never get tired from threads like this :jmp:

jarhead
18-04-06, 20:33
i love the way they ban members with humourous comments and move threads with posts that make me laugh. THANKS

Real Life Lara
18-04-06, 20:36
Mods pets :p

Nah really, you rock lol :wve: :hug:

Thorn
18-04-06, 20:39
Yay WOOHOO!!! Thanks for always looking after the forums! :yah:

:vlol:

daventry
18-04-06, 20:41
I love one Admin and she's Elen, she's my Hero. :jmp:

Joseph is my Best friend and his the Smartest PC Technicion i know. :D

laracroft2122
18-04-06, 21:00
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

!!!!!!!!!well Done Mods And Admins!!!!!!!

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-04-06, 21:02
Yay! Go mods/admins! :yah: :tmb: :hug:

Capt. Murphy
18-04-06, 21:24
*puckers up* (mods|admin) *smooch*

I love you all. Thanks for not banning me. :) *smooch*

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-04-06, 21:25
I love you all. Thanks for not banning me. :) *smooch*

LOL :vlol:

Angel_14
18-04-06, 21:25
Who wants to join the M.A.C. (Mod Admirers Club)?

:D :D :D

laracroft2122
18-04-06, 21:27
Who wants to join the M.A.C. (Mod Admirers Club)?

Yeah this can be the thread for mac!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO BE A VICE PRESIDENT BECAUSE I LOVE TO PRAISE THE MODS AND ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!

Angel_14
18-04-06, 21:30
Yeah this can be the thread for mac!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO BE A VICE PRESIDENT BECAUSE I LOVE TO PRAISE THE MODS AND ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!

no, I'm gonna be the president, because I made the club!:p :jmp: :D

Thorn
18-04-06, 21:31
MAC is a makeup company though. :p

laracroft2122
18-04-06, 21:33
no, I'm gonna be the president, because I made the club!:p :jmp: :D

:vlol: well at least a vice president :vlol::vlol::vlol: and since mac is a company maybe you should make it MAAAC (Moderator and Administrator apriciation club.

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-04-06, 21:37
MAC is a makeup company though. :p

OMG I was about to say that! I have some lipgloss from them. :p

Angel_14
18-04-06, 21:38
:vlol: well at least a vice president :vlol::vlol::vlol: and since mac is a company maybe you should make it MAAAC (Moderator and Administrator apriciation club.

dear MAC memebers! :D

from now, we have a new name, because the current name is already occupied by a 'make up' company... from now, our new name is: MAB (Mod admirers brigade)

Capt. Murphy
18-04-06, 22:05
How 'bout 'The Brown Nosers Club' ? :D

You can get a free T-Shirt and Pin for signing up, as well as a Bumper sticker so that when you drive... er, post, and a Mod/Admin sees it - that mod/admin will know to let you go about your business. Inappropriate pics, innuendo, and whatever else is all fair game when you're a member. :rolleyes:

Jacob x5
18-04-06, 22:33

Don't you just love it? :p

Well done to all of you. :tmb: :wve: You're all fantastic.

Maureen Errant
19-04-06, 05:18
How 'bout 'The Brown Nosers Club' ? :D

You can get a free T-Shirt and Pin for signing up, as well as a Bumper sticker so that when you drive... er, post, and a Mod/Admin sees it - that mod/admin will know to let you go about your business. Inappropriate pics, innuendo, and whatever else is all fair game when you're a member. :rolleyes:

I'm in...............especially if I can innuendo all I want:ton: