PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Trust In Trent
18-04-06, 22:59
man this some friggin weird footage

don't view it you might get nightmares

anyone seen the alien abuduction of the mcpherson famliy

based on the blair witch project (and a lot scarier)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGmHFSab7So&search=Alien%20Abduction

Trust In Trent
18-04-06, 23:12
?

GodOfLight
18-04-06, 23:13
cool find, but the staged way in which the actors deliver the lines is the give away that its a fake

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-04-06, 23:17
Interesting, but an obvious falsehood. I kind of like that song that plays in the beginning, though. :D Thanks for sharing. :wve:

Genocide
18-04-06, 23:20
i saw it on sky movies about 5 years ago, scary(ish) at the time but nowits just funny
another give away about it bieng fake is that in the end credits (in the full hour and a half version) it tells you who played the aliens

Trust In Trent
18-04-06, 23:23
first time I watched it... it kinda freaked me out. But it makes you think are we alone?

Genocide
18-04-06, 23:26
i dont think we are...there is no way we can be the only living planet in our universe...

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-04-06, 23:29
Yes, that's an age-old question. "Are we alone?" I don't think we are, call me crazy, but it seems a little insane and maybe even a bit egotistical to think we're the only form of intelligent life in the entire galaxy.

Trust In Trent
18-04-06, 23:29
another link

i think it's fake
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqI6jJ8H2qc&search=Alien%20Abduction

xMiSsCrOfTx
18-04-06, 23:32
All these videos are quite amusing... :D

Genocide
18-04-06, 23:33
a galaxy is small compared to the universe, there are hundreds of thousands of galaxie's within it...eachcontaining its own planets-one of them must hold life

Jacob x5
18-04-06, 23:55
Through all of the universe, all those magnificent galaxies and wonderful planets, you keep going in and in and in and you eventually get to Earth. There'll be millions of other planets like Earth. The Solar System has at least one planet with life, and that's only part of this galaxy. There may be other Solar Systems in this galaxy with probably at least one planet with life. There are millions and millions of galaxies in the universe and no-one is really sure when/if/how it all ends. There's no doubt about it: the universe will be full of life.

Thorn
18-04-06, 23:58
:vlol: Everyone got worked up into a frenzy. :jmp: Is this real or no? It seemed like they were actors but I can't tell. :(

xMiSsCrOfTx
19-04-06, 00:03
If they were actors, they weren't very good. That one guy said "man" and "what the hell is that?" too much. :vlol:

Jacob x5
19-04-06, 00:18
I refuse to watch the video. It's morning, and I haven't gone to bed yet. :D

Genocide
19-04-06, 00:23
they are actors, if you were to watch the full hour and a half video, its a bit disturbing, but this isnt as disturbing as the whole thing (like the alien crawling through a bedroom window)

Belfastard
19-04-06, 00:26
I ADORE THAT MOVIE! Saw it on Sky Movies over Easter! Gave me SO MANY goosebumps! My 12 year old cousin was watching it with me, and she was so scared she insisted on sleeping in the same room as me! But, I don't think it's real. I wish it was though. :D

Thorn
19-04-06, 00:30
they are actors, if you were to watch the full hour and a half video, its a bit disturbing, but this isnt as disturbing as the whole thing (like the alien crawling through a bedroom window)
Where's is that?! :D

Genocide
19-04-06, 00:31
the video shown here shows the best parts of the movie, but not the ending, which is probably one of the most disturbing things you can ever see, but this video is nothing compared to the full length one

Genocide
19-04-06, 00:33
Where's is that?! :D
this segment is shown about half way through the video posted here, when the dude goes outside and looks at the windows, you can see the aliens foot going in-then it cuts to the beddroom sequence, but alot more tension is built up on the full length movie-so it is a lot creepier

Thorn
19-04-06, 00:35
No I mean where can I see the full version?

Genocide
19-04-06, 00:36
No I mean where can I see the full version?
i dunno, i saw it on a movie channel...but i'll try and find it though

Belfastard
19-04-06, 00:40
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e234/Belfastard/e58e070f.jpg

Belfastard
19-04-06, 00:49
Oh yeah.

Genocide
19-04-06, 00:56
sorry, can't find it

Belfastard
19-04-06, 00:58
sorry, can't find it

Nooooo! You have to! Our lives depend on it!

Genocide
19-04-06, 01:02
fair enough, i'll keep looking

Belfastard
19-04-06, 01:03
fair enough, i'll keep looking

Lol. Aw thanks. :)

xMiSsCrOfTx
19-04-06, 01:05
LOL @ your picture Belfastard :vlol:

Belfastard
19-04-06, 01:26
LOL @ your picture Belfastard :vlol:

:vlol: Good isn't it? I wonder who it is, lol.

Genocide
19-04-06, 01:47
havent been able to find the vid yet...ive come close, but the page was 'no longer available' ive found several sites about it though, and one that claims jesus christ was the result of an alien experiment...and the theory fits aswel
im finding some reall cool stuff doing this, so my search will go on

Belfastard
19-04-06, 02:12
havent been able to find the vid yet...ive come close, but the page was 'no longer available' ive found several sites about it though, and one that claims jesus christ was the result of an alien experiment...and the theory fits aswel
im finding some reall cool stuff doing this, so my search will go on

You must. I am looking myself. This movie is so amazing even though it's fake, lol.

Genocide
19-04-06, 03:07
im giving up my search for now...its late and im going to bed....the search shall go on!!!...Tomorrow

Trust In Trent
19-04-06, 11:38
Yo Genocide here's an interesting link I found browsing on the web

http://www.blogtown.be/1/index.php

Trust In Trent
19-04-06, 12:22
Yo Genocide here's an interesting link I found browsing on the web

http://www.blogtown.be/1/index.php
(audio only, sorry... but good nonetheless)

rachkitten
19-04-06, 13:15
Wow The first video was kinda scary :eek:

btw: Do any of you guys think 'Tommy Mcpherson' look's like Tobey Maguire or Elijah Wood? lol

Trust In Trent
19-04-06, 14:20
it is quite scary actually. First time I watched it, gave me nightmares. Some scary ****.

Even though it's fake the actors put on an incredibly marvelous job.

Btw I tell you one thing it's a good one to get you on the edge of your seat. A lot better then the blair witch.

Thought I'd share this with everyone (it did come with a warning though)

Belfastard
19-04-06, 15:23
it is quite scary actually. First time I watched it, gave me nightmares. Some scary ****.

Even though it's fake the actors put on an incredibly marvelous job.

Btw I tell you one thing it's a good one to get you on the edge of your seat. A lot better then the blair witch.

Thought I'd share this with everyone (it did come with a warning though)

Did you like the bit were the alien comes from behind the door? I :cen: myself when that happen!

Trust In Trent
19-04-06, 15:48
****ing freaky yeah... what about that bit where the alien stares in the window of the guys bedroom even more scary!

Belfastard
19-04-06, 15:50
****ing freaky yeah... what about that bit where the alien stares in the window of the guys bedroom even more scary!

I get goosebumps just thinking about the whole movie. I'm going to look on Amazon or Play and see if you are able to buy it on DVD! :D

Genocide
19-04-06, 15:53
the creepiest bit for me was when aliens finally came for them at the end, you saw the red light-knew they were coming...but it seemed to take forever for them to appear...then the shadows came, but they were still taking too long (keeping you on the edge of your seat) then they appeared...

Belfastard
19-04-06, 15:56
the creepiest bit for me was when aliens finally came for them at the end, you saw the red light-knew they were coming...but it seemed to take forever for them to appear...then the shadows came, but they were still taking too long (keeping you on the edge of your seat) then they appeared...

OMG YES! THAT'S RIGHT! That bit was scarier than the alien-behind-the-door bit!

Genocide
19-04-06, 15:56
I get goosebumps just thinking about the whole movie. I'm going to look on Amazon or Play and see if you are able to buy it on DVD! :D
I looked last night, its not available on DVD but you can get it on VHS

Belfastard
19-04-06, 15:58
Clicky Clicky:

Click (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/002-2994510-3827212?%5Fencoding=UTF8&dym=0&search-type=ss&index=dvd&field-keywords=Alien%20Abduction%3A%20Incident%20in%20La ke%20County")

Belfastard
19-04-06, 15:59
I want it on DVD though. I wonder if they will ever bring it out on DVD? Sky Movies has it on at least once a month for the past several years. So it must be liked?

Genocide
19-04-06, 16:05
if you have a DVD recorder, you'd be ok, you could just put it on disc next time its on...other than that, i dunno-i did find sites where you could order it on DVD (probably recorded off TV) but i don't trust sites like that, so im not gonna try

Trust In Trent
19-04-06, 16:07
hey if you get it burn it on you send it or something

That'd be cool!

:);)

Genocide
19-04-06, 16:08
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Alien-Abduction-incident-in-lake-county-DVD-Video-New_W0QQitemZ9127615547QQcategoryZ617QQssPageNameZ WD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
its american though

Belfastard
19-04-06, 16:15
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Alien-Abduction-incident-in-lake-county-DVD-Video-New_W0QQitemZ9127615547QQcategoryZ617QQssPageNameZ WD2VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
its american though

Do you think it's just a copy or the real thing?

Genocide
19-04-06, 16:16
chances are it'll be a copy
but the price is fairly reasonable

jarhead
19-04-06, 16:25
ive just got to the bit with ther red light and his response :vlol: :vlol: . the americans always state the obvious. oh and the gun bit-' i told you i saw one' oh my god. someone stop me wetting myself.