PDA

View Full Version : Who else is getting Dreamfall: The Longest Journey?

TrojanMan
19-04-06, 06:22
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/longestjourney2wt/review.html?sid=6147844
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/adventure/longestjourney2wt/review.html?sid=6147846

Got a higher score than Tomb Raider: Legend. I love Greg Kasavin, I love adventure games, and I LOVE good storylines and great casts (I'd play through the worst gameplay ever if the story and characters were compelling enough).

I am SO buying this.

Asian_Lara
19-04-06, 07:56
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/longestjourney2wt/review.html?sid=6147844
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/adventure/longestjourney2wt/review.html?sid=6147846

Got a higher score than Tomb Raider: Legend. I love Greg Kasavin, I love adventure games, and I LOVE good storylines and great casts (I'd play through the worst gameplay ever if the story and characters were compelling enough).

I am SO buying this.

I am too, but till the price goes down

Amanda Evert
19-04-06, 07:58
No Sony Platform version? :yik:

Awh... :( :D

Forwen
19-04-06, 08:05
I'm so sure I'll get the sequel to one of my most sentimental games that I'm not even going to read its reviews. Even if it's not good (what?) April alone is worth it.

Thorir
19-04-06, 08:23
I want it, but I only have a laptop. :(
It should be made for PS2!!!

It was made in Norway!

Lara Lover
19-04-06, 08:38
That game sound's cool. Luckly I have a PC that run's well. I might buy it. After, I buy PoP ;)

Asian_Lara
19-04-06, 23:45
I'm so sure I'll get the sequel to one of my most sentimental games that I'm not even going to read its reviews. Even if it's not good (what?) April alone is worth it.

I was suprised how they have changed the look of April's, now she looks gothic, I kind of dislike it, but well, she is still cool :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
19-04-06, 23:49
Once I get my new PC, I'm definitely getting it! It looks amazing, and I've had my eyes on this game for quite some time. :)

Geck-o-Lizard
19-04-06, 23:55
I'll probably get it sometime in autumn when it's cheaper and available second-hand. It's one I remember earmarking a few months ago; looks like a good game. :)

Asian_Lara
20-04-06, 02:41
if you haven't played the first one yet, I would so recommend that you play it, I believe it is better than this new one :)

Spitfire
20-04-06, 02:42
ME!!!!!!!!!

I never thought a game could be as engaging as The Longest Journey. If you like adventure games and a high quality story then you MUST play the first one.
I cant wait till this one comes out, its not to far :jmp:

GHERSELF
20-04-06, 09:50
I really want to get the first one but heard it doesn't run too well on Windows XP.
Does anyone know if this is true?

Spitfire
20-04-06, 10:44
I really want to get the first one but heard it doesn't run too well on Windows XP.
Does anyone know if this is true?
i have it and have played it multiple times on XP and still enjoy everytime so i dont think there is any problem but maybe im wierd >.>

GHERSELF
20-04-06, 10:54
no that's good enough for me. I'm gonna buy it :D
I'm excited!

Takamoto
20-04-06, 11:48
No Sony Platform version? :yik:

Awh... :( :D
Aaaaaaaah the satisfaction. :yah: Go PC gaming (the best, the ONLY)!

Why did they have to have fighting in an ADVENTURE game ? Why do producers think action elements will make a game better ? What are they thinking ? :hea:

I've played the first one (The Longest Journey) and it was sweet, i don't know about this one. :(

Asian_Lara
21-04-06, 02:36
Why did they have to have fighting in an ADVENTURE game ?

yea, it kind of ****ed me off too

Spitfire
21-04-06, 03:00
well i read alot of reviews and so far they are saying it is still one hell of a story so im definintly getting it.

lee32uk
21-04-06, 12:45
Its definately on my shopping list.The first game was brilliant and its my fav all time adventure game, closely followed by Syberia.30+ gameplay time too from what ive read :D Crystal Dynamics take note!! :tea:

MiCkiZ88
21-04-06, 12:48
I'm getting it.. LoL I just started to play the previous one again..