PDA

View Full Version : Evanescence Fans!!!

Thorn
19-04-06, 22:31
Where ARE YOU?!!! :D What are your favourite songs?
Mine:
-Bring Me to Life
-Going Under
-Everybody's Fool
-My Immortal
-Tourniquet
-My Last Breath
-Imaginary
-Hello
... ok their entire cd! :D

Did their 2nd release yet? If you want to see the Bring Me to Life video it's here.

>here< (http://myspacevideocode.com/v-608-bring-me-to-life.php) :jmp:

Kamrusepas
19-04-06, 22:32
I like two of their songs :)

Paperdoll
19-04-06, 22:33
Field Of Innocence
Understanding

mainly because of the lyrics, quite emotional sometimes. But in the are of female voices, I prefer other bands. They came to a festival two years ago...and well it was quite a disaster :p but they do have some beautiful songs.

MelikeLara
19-04-06, 22:34
my immortal
going under

both great songs!

Thorn
19-04-06, 22:36
I guess only my best friends and I like all songs. :o

Catlantean
19-04-06, 22:37
Three of their songs are great IMO:
"Imaginary"
"Hello"
"Whisper"

Others are just OK.

Belfastard
19-04-06, 22:37
The rocky Version of My Immortal is amazing. So's the video. :)

Night Crawler
19-04-06, 23:03
I like "Going Under" and a few others but I cannot stand Amy Lee.

xMiSsCrOfTx
19-04-06, 23:11
I love Evanescence. Ever since they came out I was entranced by their music!

Angel666
19-04-06, 23:41
Don't worry Thorn. I love all of their songs too. Especially, Nobodys Fool. I thought they broke up after the guitarist left to go to a Christian band.

Lost Angel 21
19-04-06, 23:45
They did. So sad. I love Evanescence, all the songs from Fallen rock, I love them all. My friend and I freaked out when we heard they broke up. *sobs*

Thorn
19-04-06, 23:47
I thought a second album was being released soon though. :confused:

xMiSsCrOfTx
19-04-06, 23:53
Well, they broke up, so probably not...

Nephili
20-04-06, 00:02
I love Hello and Going Under, i lost my Fallen album though :(

Spyko
20-04-06, 00:04
Where do I begin... Evanescence are amazing. Amy Lee is someone I look up to with so much respect that it scares even me. I love her. I met her and the band in november, 2003, and wow. Never forget that day. :)

I cannot stand Amy Lee.

Why?

I thought they broke up after the guitarist left to go to a Christian band.

Where did you guys hear that they broke up? Ben left, because he had his issues (stress, drugs, bleh..) but the band has a new album to be released in August - titled 'The open door'. Ben did not join a Christian band, he went on to pursue a failed solo career (had a duet with Anastacia on the Fantastic Four soundtrack) and he wrote some songs for Avril and Kelly Clarkson...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/Spyketh/e9f06db93d.jpg

Read this, I'll post my favourite songs later...although it could turn into a discography. :P

xMiSsCrOfTx
20-04-06, 00:05
Ever since Ben left, I haven't heard anything about them. I just assumed things were over.

ILG49ers
20-04-06, 00:08
I liked only one song from them. "Bring Me to Life"

Thorn
20-04-06, 00:12
I kneeeeeeew Amy was releasing another album. I refuse to believe the rumors. :ton: I thought she was great in all the music video's including "Broken" with Seether. :)

Spyko
20-04-06, 00:13
Ever since Ben left, I haven't heard anything about them. I just assumed things were over.

Hehe, well things are from over - they are waaay better, and this year Evanescence will be back and AMAZING. If you go to www.evboard.com, you can read some posts Amy submitted herself (yep, they are real) about the new album and a bunch of over things...

Nephili
20-04-06, 00:15
I kneeeeeeew Amy was releasing another album. I refuse to believe the rumors. :ton: I thought she was great in all the music video's including "Broken" with Seether. :)

Oh wow i forgot about that song!

Spyko
20-04-06, 00:25
Oh wow i forgot about that song!

Yeah, that song was fantastic. It was good without Amy, but the version they did together was stunning. They were a cool couple.:p

Nephili
20-04-06, 00:26
Yea ill have to find my old cd with it on i think :D

Thorn
20-04-06, 00:28
"wake me up inside!, wake me up inside! call my name and save me from the dark" :yah:

Angel666
20-04-06, 01:52
I could have sworn that he joined a Christian band. :confused: Hm, I guess I was wrong. I can't wait to hear their new album. :jmp:

xMiSsCrOfTx
20-04-06, 01:54
Hehe, well things are from over - they are waaay better, and this year Evanescence will be back and AMAZING. If you go to www.evboard.com, you can read some posts Amy submitted herself (yep, they are real) about the new album and a bunch of over things...

Oh, awesome! Thanks very much for the link! :wve:

I think this thread needs a little Evanescence gif... :D

http://rockevanescence.no.sapo.pt/images/gifs6.gif

imaginarylight
20-04-06, 03:27
Evanescence is my all time favorite band! You should see my room I have & huge posters and tons of other things I also have 3 t-shirts a necklace and wristband and some other things! I cant wait for there new cd The first single is supposed to come out in july!

I love all their songs, you should download their other songs they have alot off of the album that are great, im so happy to see other evanescence fans!

Kamrusepas
20-04-06, 03:30
"wake me up inside!, wake me up inside! call my name and save me from the dark" :yah:

That song actually played in the radio this morning when I was at work :D

Angel_14
20-04-06, 07:07
Oh, I love their songs! Mainly the 'Bring me to life' and the 'my immortal' :yah:

Bonez
20-04-06, 08:19
I LOVE Evanescnece! :jmp:

Did you know amy was writing the score for The Lion the Witch and he Wardrobe? It got rejected because it was to dark or summit.. but she said its just more material to use on the album :jmp:

My fav songs are Haunted, Going Under, Everybodyts Fool, My Last Breath, Farther Away, My Immortal, Bring Me To life, Touriquet, Anywhere, Missing, Even in Death.

Isn't there cover of Korn's Thoughtless amazing?! She sang it so well. :D

I personally think amys voice comes off so much betters live.. it shows its true beauty.

Anyone here have their AnyWhere but Home DVD/CD?

Ampersand
20-04-06, 09:39
I love Evanescence! :cln:

I don't own anything by them though, I'm just stuck with Youtube. :o

scion05
20-04-06, 09:56
I used to love their album but not so much now :p

Ampersand
20-04-06, 09:58
I used to love their album but not so much now :p

How come? *throttles Scion* :p :D

Can't wait for their next album. :cln:

Lost Angel 21
20-04-06, 11:03
Well, it was obvious that Amy was going to continue, heard it on FUSE (yes, I watch a lot of music channels. I don't have a life). She's talented, and who would give up just because a guitarist left? I wouldn't. I was watching Vh1 one morning and when Kelly Clarkson came on, and announcer dude said something about Ben Moody being her guitarist, and I was like "Are you kidding?"

I saw the "Anywhere But Home" DVD (I got it last year for easter), and her and Ben did have an arguement, and she threw her waterbottle at him. It was a short one though......

magic
20-04-06, 12:40
I'm not sure which one I like the best Hmmm!

If I had to pick one it would probably be "My Immortal".

scion05
20-04-06, 12:41
How come? *throttles Scion* :p :D

Can't wait for their next album. :cln:

duno....

but i love listening to them still... just not as much

Nephili
20-04-06, 13:11
I was watching Vh1 one morning and when Kelly Clarkson came on, and announcer dude said something about Ben Moody being her guitarist, and I was like "Are you kidding?"

I remember hearing about that too.

rika2
20-04-06, 13:19
IMO opinion, the guitarist sucks...

Lavinder
20-04-06, 13:21
I have tombraider videos with Evanescence music in my Youtube :D I that Evanescence music :)

Tomb Raider Master
20-04-06, 14:27
I love Evanescence. :)

rachkitten
20-04-06, 15:14
They are like one of my favourite bands, i cant say my favourite songs because i love them all ;) Fallen is the best Album though.

Hybrid Soldier
20-04-06, 15:20
Are they even still around/together?

Umm, i haven't listened to them in ages, but i liked...

-Going Under
-Tourniquet
-My Immortal (rock version)
-My Last Breath

clairelovestlc
20-04-06, 15:22
I like all there songs :)

Apofiss
20-04-06, 15:35
I'm not quite a fan of hers, but My Immortal is amazing song! ^^ 10/10

rachkitten
20-04-06, 15:39
Are they even still around/together?

Umm, i haven't listened to them in ages, but i liked...

-Going Under
-Tourniquet
-My Immortal (rock version)
-My Last Breath

There was a rock version :eek: ???

CuteKittenlol
20-04-06, 17:03
I love 'Bring me to life' and 'my immortal' THEY ROCK :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

RAID
20-04-06, 17:25
This is the best band ever. I love Evanescence. These are my favorites of their albums.

Whisper (Origin)
Where Will you Go? (Origini)
Anywhere (Origin)
Lies (Origin)
Away from Me (Origin)

Going Under (Fallen)
Bring Me To Life (Fallen)
Everybody's Fool (Fallen)
My Immortal Band Version(Fallen)
Haunted (Fallen)
Tourniquet (Fallen)
Imaginary (Fallen)
My Last Breath (Fallen)

Whisper (Anywhere But Home)
Everybody's Fool (Anywhere But Home)
Imaginary (Anywhere But Home)
Tourniquet (Anywhere But Home)
Haunted (Anywhere But Home)
Before The Dawn (Anywhere But Home)

Bonez
20-04-06, 17:27
Before the Dawn? O.o

Thanks not on my dvd/cd...

Lost Angel 21
20-04-06, 17:37
Mine either. "Before the Dawn" is off of the Origin album

conorcroft2001
20-04-06, 18:20
I love the band!

Have any of you seen www.outoftheshadows.com (http://www.outoftheshadows.com) yet? Makes me love wee Amy Lee even more!

New album this year - Can't Wait!!

Conor

Lonely Istari
20-04-06, 18:32
I've got the CD and I love all the songs on there! I think my favorites are
My Immortal
Hello
Haunted
Going Under
Bring Me to Life
Everybody's Fool

... ok let's just say what Thorn said. Pretty much the whole CD! :p

*ooh* and I also love that song "Broken" that Amy Lee sings with Seether. UGH! LOVE IT! (although, I like the Seether version without her too! :p)

Lenochka
20-04-06, 20:52
Omg there is this REALLY good song of theres. I never found the title i remember some of the lyrics... it went something like " where has my heart gone? Trapped in the eyes of a stranger, oh i, i want to go back to beleiving in everything "

MizzCroft007
20-04-06, 20:57
I LOVE Evanescence, I have their "Fallen" CD. My favorite songs are -

. Bring Me to Life
. Tourniquet
. Imaginary
. Everybody's Fool
. Haunted

Sofitegan
20-04-06, 21:00
I like em but dont really know the titles of there songs. They did that "wake me up inside! Wake me up inside! save me! cant wake up! wake me up inside!"
track didnt they? i thought it was great, really good.

lee32uk
20-04-06, 21:45
Anyone who likes Evanescence should check out Italian band Lacuna Coil.They have a very similar sound and have a female lead singer in Cristina Scabbia.I actually prefer LC over Evanescence.

Paperdoll
20-04-06, 21:48
Omg there is this REALLY good song of theres. I never found the title i remember some of the lyrics... it went something like " where has my heart gone? Trapped in the eyes of a stranger, oh i, i want to go back to beleiving in everything "

that's Field of Innocence, if I'm not mistaken.

Lost Angel 21
22-04-06, 13:02
I like em but dont really know the titles of there songs. They did that "wake me up inside! Wake me up inside! save me! cant wake up! wake me up inside!"
track didnt they? i thought it was great, really good.

"Bring Me To Life" is the song.

TR luver7
22-04-06, 14:13
i like bring me to life too..
i also like tourniquit ( i spelled that wrong lol )
going under
october
hello
my immortal
half way to anywhere
everybodies fool
i think those are it...yup :)