PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap! I'm Getting Married!

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 06:57
ME AND MY FIANCE JUST SET A WEDDING DATE! DECEMBER 14, 2006.
Let me explain how this went...

Jack: So, I think I know what I'm going to do for your birthday.
Me: And what is that?
Jack: I think I'm going to marry you.
Me: *chokes* You wanna get married on my birthday?!
Jack: Would you like that?
Me: *bawls* OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!

Oh my god, guys.... I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED! I'VE BEEN CRYING IN EXCITEMENT FOR LIKE AN HOUR NOW!:D

gazhammer
20-04-06, 07:04
Remember, marriage is a life sentence!.

Murder someone and with good behaviour you can be out in 10-15 years!.

Weigh it up man.:yik:

:D :D :D :D :D

Just kidding... congrats mate:tmb:

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 07:06
OMG THAT'S (very funny) AWFUL! Hahahaha. Anyway, thank you verrrrrry much. I'm ALL KINDS OF FLUSTERED! :D

ace_85
20-04-06, 07:20
Congratulations dude, hope all goes well :tmb:

BTW, good effort getting the date set for your bday - birthday presents AND wedding gifts! You'll be laughing :D

CerebralAssassin
20-04-06, 07:36
congrats:tmb: :tea:

SUGARPIE
20-04-06, 07:52
If you are sure you have found the 'right one' then I wish you every happiness Jacob. Congratulations! :hug:

MiCkiZ88
20-04-06, 08:18
congrats :tmb:

Thorir
20-04-06, 08:18
Congrats, sweetie. :)

Zip
20-04-06, 08:20
Yes i think congratulations are in order :tmb: :tmb: :tmb:

Draco
20-04-06, 08:28
Perhaps I shouldn't be...but I'm stuck on something...Jack and Jacob getting married? Or am I missing a piece of the puzzle?

Angel_14
20-04-06, 08:30
Congrats! :D :tmb:

BlackGrey
20-04-06, 08:43
Perhaps I shouldn't be...but I'm stuck on something...Jack and Jacob getting married? Or am I missing a piece of the puzzle?

:confused: ... Congrats i guess :D May i ask how old you are?

Amanda Evert
20-04-06, 09:21
OMG! :eek:

Marriage is a very serious commitment! :D

But I'm confident that both of you will get things in blissful order. That is, if you really do have genuine feelings for each other! :hug: Awh... I'm so happy for you. :D

:yah:

Congratulations and God Bless! :hug:

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 09:25
Congratulations :hug:

Andrew Croft
20-04-06, 09:25
TEXAS ALLOWS GAY MARRIAGE?!!!!!! or am i missing something, or one of you is secretly a girl, if not then i'm moveing to Texas!

tombraider_roxs
20-04-06, 09:30
Congratulations Jacob! That sounds nice, a wedding for your birthday and in December.

_Mica_
20-04-06, 09:34
Congratz Jacob! :)

Greenkey2
20-04-06, 09:41
Congratulations to the both of you! :jmp:

Wow, that's going to be an interesting birthday :D http://fool.exler.ru/sm/mar.gif

JasonDavies15
20-04-06, 09:45
Congratulations Jacob! I hope your marriage is wonderful and happy for all the years to come! :hug:

scion05
20-04-06, 09:58
Congrats :) :tmb:

Post some weddin pics :D

YvesSL
20-04-06, 10:47
Congrats!

How old are you? You look very young.

ELEN
20-04-06, 11:07
Yeah, he is indeed young. I'm surprised!! But if this is what he wants... Congrats!!

You do, however, have some time in order to decide if you really want to enter this kind of life. You know, once you say "I do", there is no way back :D :p I'm kidding of course....

illuminati30
20-04-06, 11:28
Hey, congrats!

Dont do it at your birthday, as people will give you wedding presents instead of birthday. Do it later and get double :tea:

Paperdoll
20-04-06, 11:32
Awww congrats :hug: I hope you'll be very happy :) but like others said, remember, that is a life sentence :D

Jacob x5
20-04-06, 11:58
Wow! Congratulations! :tmb: :D

Sofitegan
20-04-06, 12:02
Wow congratulations!

Nephili
20-04-06, 13:14
Congratulations Jacob, thats really sweet and i wish you and Jack all the best for the future :wve: :hug:

Kamrusepas
20-04-06, 13:15
Congrats Jacob :hug: :tmb:

TombRaiderLover
20-04-06, 13:17
December 14th! That's my best friend's birthday!

Anyway, congratulations!

Lavinder
20-04-06, 13:24
Congratulations! :D

I'm so happy for you because your happy!

James Burgon
20-04-06, 13:28
Which one of you is gonna be wearing the dress? :)

Kidding, wish you all the best.

SkyGirl
20-04-06, 14:07
I wish you the best for you two :D
Congrats !! :D

Tomb Raider Master
20-04-06, 14:08
If you are completely sure, then I wish you good luck in your life! :tmb:

laralives
20-04-06, 14:11
He never said guy or girl....

anyway, Congrats :wve:

Eleanna123
20-04-06, 14:12
Congratulations Jacob! What a lovely birthday present :D

madderakka
20-04-06, 14:25
Congrats Jacob!

Genocide
20-04-06, 14:27
congrats!!!!

jarhead
20-04-06, 14:44
congratz Jacob :tmb: . wish you too the best of luck in married life and all that.

Croft06
20-04-06, 14:53
Congrats, have a fantastic day, all the best :p

Maureen Errant
20-04-06, 15:18
Congratulations Jacob, to you and your intended.........may you have many happy years together. Remember, if you haven't been living together, that it takes about 2 years to work out all the 'kinks' of sharing a space with another person. Give it time.........I've seen too many people marry and then seperate in this 2 year period. Wish you both the best of luck.:hug:

Apofiss
20-04-06, 15:31
Congrats Jacob!!! Hum... I was wondering about your current age..? 16? :pi:

You know, once you say "I do", there is no way back :D :p I'm kidding of course....

LOL! :D

Capt. Murphy
20-04-06, 15:49
Perhaps I shouldn't be...but I'm stuck on something...Jack and Jacob getting married? Or am I missing a piece of the puzzle?A Puzzle. Hmm. That's a very good metaphore. :pi:

No, the pieces don't fit. But as long as they're happy, that's all that matters. Right? :D

I'll go ahead and do the unexpected (for me) and say it. Congratulations. May you have all that your hearts' desire and everything you deserve.

rachkitten
20-04-06, 16:04
Thats great! Congratz :D

Night_Heaven
20-04-06, 16:23
First of all congratulations.However I don't know if this is true and If Jack is actualy a boy or a girl(even if the name is a boy one--sorry)
Second,some pictures can make you look more younger than you actualy are.I will give you 18-19 years.I have a strong feeling that this is not quite the moment to marry him\her... whatever....:(

Eleanna123
20-04-06, 16:43
First of all congratulations.However I don't know if this is true and If Jack is actualy a boy or a girl(even if the name is a boy one--sorry)
Second,some pictures can make you look more younger than you actualy are.I will give you 18-19 years.I have a strong feeling that this is not quite the moment to marry him\her... whatever....:(

I'm sure Jack is a boy :)
But I'm not sure of Jacob's age, he will have to tell us himself :D

BlackGrey
20-04-06, 16:52
He never said guy or girl....

anyway, Congrats :wve:

He said fiance though which i think means a male groom and he's male too so :confused: Jacob stop the conufision :D

Real Life Lara
20-04-06, 16:52
Hey congrats! :wve: :hug:

RAID
20-04-06, 17:19
congrats. And in case Jack is a guy, I support gay merriages 100% :tmb:

Although you look very young in you avatar, how old are you? 15,16?

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 17:30
WOW! This was all VERY NICE to wake up to! Although, there seems to be a few things that need clarification.

-Jack is a boy
-I am a boy
-Texas does NOT support gay marriages, but we're not getting legally married. Neither one of us believe that the only way to tie the knot it in the eyes of the law. (Especially with such a fiiiine president leading the way)
-I am seventeen, Will be eighteen on December 14.

Now, I'm ready for the 'wow too young' from many of you and in some sense, I think so too. But, I know that this is the guy I am really going to spend the rest of my life with. And as for sharing space, we've both agreed that will be the most difficult part of it all because he's from florida, in love with florida, and wishes i would go to florida. Now I don't mind doing that, but I'm keeping my loft here in Houston. So it'll be like... living in two places. Oh and as for who'll wear the dress...I think it'll be he...:ton: only joking.

Now for the part I've been meaning to get to.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND CONGRATULATIONS!

Nephili
20-04-06, 17:37
Aww Jacob thats nice :p I agree with what you said about gay marriages, even though now they have just made it legal here in the UK.

Is one of you going to wear a white suit and the other black? Or both black or both white? Sorry being nosey here :D

laracroft2122
20-04-06, 17:38
It's your choice so congrats.....im sure every one here will accept it 100%

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 17:42
Aww Jacob thats nice :p I agree with what you said about gay marriages, even though now they have just made it legal here in the UK.

Is one of you going to wear a white suit and the other black? Or both black or both white? Sorry being nosey here :D

Actually, I think that will be the case if we hold the cerimony here in texas. He'd like to do it on the island of roatan, honduras. And while pretty and exotic... that sounds SUPER expensive and rather sandy... and if we do hold it there, there will be no suits whatsoever. But I don't think we will. I think I'm going to rent out a mansion on a vinyard and have the cerimony in the mansion and the suaree afterward in the vinyard house.

Draco
20-04-06, 17:45
mansions...lol I need a better job.

Nephili
20-04-06, 17:47
Actually, I think that will be the case if we hold the cerimony here in texas. He'd like to do it on the island of roatan, honduras. And while pretty and exotic... that sounds SUPER expensive and rather sandy... and if we do hold it there, there will be no suits whatsoever. But I don't think we will. I think I'm going to rent out a mansion on a vinyard and have the cerimony in the mansion and the suaree afterward in the vinyard house.

That sounds really nice :)

Well whatever you do, im sure you will have an amazing day :wve:

BlackGrey
20-04-06, 17:49
Yeah like nephili said it'll be an amazing day, i wish you all the best to you and your future husband :tmb:

Elysia
20-04-06, 17:50
Congratulations! I wish you a long and happy life together :) (And come to England... gay marriage is legal here - at long bloody last!)

Thorn
20-04-06, 17:54
I'm very happy for you and I hope you know what you're doing since you're so young.

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 18:04
MEEP! I hope I know what I'm doing as well! You all are so nice! Thank you very much for all of this! IT was SUCH a wonderful way to start my morning. And the funniest thing about it was is that all this was decided last night at about 2am. Like he just calls me and the conversation i posted took place and I was like OMG and I just HAD to tell someone right away. So I came here, where I wouldn't be shouted at for talking at odd hours of the night. :D But OOOOH I wish i could explain how excited I am.

And to Draco... I don't understand the comment about needing a better job....:confused:

BlackGrey
20-04-06, 18:06
He's probably amazed you'll be able to afford a mansion, so he says he needs a better job if you can afford it :vlol: That sounded rude but wasn't mean to :p

Real Life Lara
20-04-06, 18:06
And to Draco... I don't understand the comment about needing a better job....:confused:

Mansions cost a lotta money... :whi:

But it sounds really cool! :)

ILG49ers
20-04-06, 18:09
Congrats Jacob! If this makes you happy, then I'm happy for you. :tmb:

Lonely Istari
20-04-06, 18:14
Dont do it at your birthday, as people will give you wedding presents instead of birthday. Do it later and get double :tea:

:vlol: amen to that

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 18:19
Well, the wedding/my birthday will fall on a thursday... and I sure as hell am not going to have my birthday party on a thursday... so perhaps I'll rent out my favourite club downtown and throw my birthday party there. (It's gonna be HUGE as it will be my eighteenth!) I think that's what I'll do. And so I can get birthday gifts the weekend before my wedding! And people can't stiff out on wedding gifts because well, it's not just me they're buying for.:D Oh my how greedy I sound.

EDIT: plus think about it, people wouldn't give me wedding gifts instead of birthday gifts...would YOU give someone a flatware set for their birthday? No.

YvesSL
20-04-06, 18:21
So... who's wearing the dress?

:ton:

Lonely Istari
20-04-06, 18:21
Lol, good plan. ;) and Renting a club? must be nice to have that kind of money! :p Congrats!

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 18:25
YvesSL, see above.

*on the phone with fiancee, one moment while i ask him a few things that'll be fun to tell*

OH MY LORD HE'S BOUGHT THE WEDDING RING. (Which means I have to go shopping for his. Greeeat.)

This makes me excited because did you SEE THE ENGAGEMENT RING??? I posted it a while back in the congratulatory (is that even a word?) thread. Hold on and I'll go find it.

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 18:41
HOLY CRAP IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO FIND THIS PICTURE! It was on page 54 of the Open Chat Thread. UGH. LOTS of looking. Anyway, back to the point, Jack says he's already picked out the ring, yeah? Well, that excites me because this is what he proposed with:
http://www.adiamor.com/Images/Rings/Small/Emerald/White/R-921.jpg

Pablo.CT
20-04-06, 18:43
Congratz and all the best :D:D:D:D

BlackGrey
20-04-06, 18:45
Aww this is all brilliant Jacob :D

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 18:47
I know! I'm all kinds of excited! Oh mah gawd you guuuuuuuys. IM GETTING MARRIED! AAAAAAAAH! :tea:

Croft06
20-04-06, 18:48
Very exciting, just make sure you get someone too take lots and lots of pictures :D

BlackGrey
20-04-06, 18:48
It must feel brilliant! :jmp: I'd feel extactic, how the hell did you get to sleep last night???

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 18:52
It must feel brilliant! :jmp: I'd feel extactic, how the hell did you get to sleep last night???

Well, I announced the news at TWO IN THE MORNING and when I decided I should probably sleep, it was like four... so i just went for the trazadone (sleeping medication) and i was like a rock in no time. But oh my goooooooood i cannot explain how it makes me feel. BUT. I still haven't told my parents. :o

Croft06
20-04-06, 18:57
when do you plan too, I guess sooner rather than later would be better, rather them hearing it from someone else?

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 18:59
I'm thinking of not telling any of my family and just surprising them with the invitations. But I don't know if that'll be a happy surprise or just **** them all off. Hm. And I'm thinking perhaps I should tell some because well, I think my family should pay, too.

Croft06
20-04-06, 19:00
hehe mightly wise thinking

BlackGrey
20-04-06, 19:00
Does your family agree with your relationship with your fiancee?

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 19:03
Yeah, my family wouldn't mind. They all love Jack and the way he makes me happy and such. I think the biggest issue they'll have is my age. But I'll be eighteen (to the day) when it happens so whatev. I just don't want the constant nagging from my whole family about how 'marriage is a commitment and marriage is this and that and this and that'

Because point blank i might just tell everyone to STFU. :)

laracroft2122
20-04-06, 19:07
Well I don't think me and my girlfriend will get married till....well..........until we can afford it:D

BTW: It must of been a real shock geting that phone call!:eek:

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 19:09
OOOOOOH THE SHOCK OF MY LIFE. I almost fainted. And then I almost fell. Then I just criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiied cried cried. I'm such a baby. :p

YvesSL
20-04-06, 19:10
I love diamonds!

laracroft2122
20-04-06, 19:11
Remember to post lots of pictures...god damn, why r the ppl on the forums so obbsesed with pics........:ton:

Why don't u post some pics now.....because im getting sick of ppl asking for pics....:ton:, again.

wonderboy
20-04-06, 19:15
Congrats! I am a bit jealous :-P

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 19:17
Remember to post lots of pictures...god damn, why r the ppl on the forums so obbsesed with pics........:ton:

Why don't u post some pics now.....because im getting sick of ppl asking for pics....:ton:, again.

What should I post fotos of?

laracroft2122
20-04-06, 19:18
What should I post fotos of?

You and ur fiance (duh

Im jus gettin sick of ppl asking

Congrats

BlackGrey
20-04-06, 19:19
Oh yeah that would be a nice, a pic of you and your fiancee :jmp:

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 19:20
You and ur fiance (duh)

Im jus gettin sick of ppl asking

Congrats

Um, I've got no fotos of he and i together on this computer. This is my family PC so i don't put very many fotos on here. I have one of him and a friend of his, if you'd like to see that....

laracroft2122
20-04-06, 19:21
Um, I've got no fotos of he and i together on this computer. This is my family PC so i don't put very many fotos on here. I have one of him and a friend of his, if you'd like to see that....

Up to you:ton:

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 19:26
He and I with my cousin and friends at Rodeo Houston 2006

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e18/elen_gr/jacob.jpg

Him with friend last summer.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/jacobryanburns/WikkiWachee023.jpg

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 19:27
forgive the poor paint text on the first foto, who knew writing with a mouse was so difficult? Also note that everyone in that picture is totally drunk. So yes, we all look rather...gross.

Night_Heaven
20-04-06, 19:40
This is serious then...you know what is funny?My sister see your foto and ask me if I can take your ID messenger...Too bad I haven't tell her already you are not solo any more and you will be married with Jack.You are both sweeties...remember...The most important thing in life is how you live it.Don't have any regrets and don't look back.
HAPPY LIFE:)

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 19:48
HAhahaha! Aw! Tell your sister I'm flattered!

Dingaling
20-04-06, 19:51
Awwww :D Congrat JACOB :wve: Hope you both have a happy future together!

(Btw are the "marriages" here not just Civil Unions? Or are they both the same thing? *Hints of stupidity* :p) EDIT: God I must be a slow typer, I think a few thousand pages came up while I was typing that :vlol: Now my message makes no sense!

MiCkiZ88
20-04-06, 19:53
wow.. That girl right next to you is a hottie.. :mis:

Night_Heaven
20-04-06, 19:56
Right now I have show her your thread and she is very dissapionted...She dosen't have a chance...Do you know what is funnyer?Before i show her the thread she ask about that other guy...And I tell her it is busy too...with you..now she is realy devastated.A little more and she will cry.But she wish you best of luck because you realised your dream.(sorry my english)
HAPPY LIFE again

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 20:01
wow.. That girl right next to you is a hottie.. :mis:

Are you talking about the Asian girl next to me? That's Wangee. <3

Lavinder
20-04-06, 20:03
Are you talking about the Asian girl next to me? That's Wangee. <3

Wow, she IS really pretty :) How do you pronounce her name?

Everytime I look at this thread I feel so happy for you :D

Angel666
20-04-06, 20:07
Congratulations Jacob! You guys don't look that drunk. lol At least you'll never forget your anniversery. :jmp:

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 20:22
Wow, she IS really pretty :) How do you pronounce her name?

Everytime I look at this thread I feel so happy for you :D

Her name is pronounced like it looks: WANG-E. Lol. I'll tell her you all think so. Anyway, thank you! I'm VERY happy and to see that everyone can be just as excited makes me that much happier!

Congratulations Jacob! You guys don't look that drunk. lol At least you'll never forget your anniversery. :jmp:

Thank you! And ooooh we were positively POODLED. It was so much fun though. And yeah, definitely no forgetting it. And he sure as hell better not because well, that's asking for a double sentencing if he forgets either!

ELEN
20-04-06, 20:36
WOW!!! You sound excited :D I'm 26 and when I think of the marriage, I have to take the red pill :p

btw\ can you resize the image to 800 pixels in width?

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 20:38
WOW!!! You sound excited :D I'm 26 and when I think of the marriage, I have to take the red pill :p

btw\ can you resize the image to 800 pixels in width?

Ahahahha! I'm very excited and yet, very nervous all the same! ELEN! I don't know how to resize them! Perhaps you could for me? Or link them? I would be ever so grateful.

Lavinder
20-04-06, 20:43
Her name is pronounced like it looks: WANG-E. Lol. I'll tell her you all think so. Anyway, thank you! I'm VERY happy and to see that everyone can be just as excited makes me that much happier!

:D:D:D:D:D:jmp::jmp::jmp:

I've never been to a wedding, but i've seen them on tv and they are wonderfull :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
20-04-06, 20:45
Congratulations!!! :wve:

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 20:52
:D:D:D:D:D:jmp::jmp::jmp:

I've never been to a wedding, but i've seen them on tv and they are wonderfull :D

Oh well, perhaps I should televise mine? :-D However it's going to be done, I know I'm going all out for mine. Like...ALL OUT. Especially considering his parents said they'll pay for it. And if I can get them to pay for it PLUS some additional financing from my family...WHOO... Move over jennifer lopez, my wedding is going to make hers look like a car wreck. :D :jmp: :) :jmp::D

Nephili
20-04-06, 21:20
Oh well, perhaps I should televise mine? :-D However it's going to be done, I know I'm going all out for mine. Like...ALL OUT. Especially considering his parents said they'll pay for it. And if I can get them to pay for it PLUS some additional financing from my family...WHOO... Move over jennifer lopez, my wedding is going to make hers look like a car wreck. :D :jmp: :) :jmp::D

LMFAO! You defintley should post pics of your wedding :)

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 21:28
Oh I'm going to make a whole thread of fotos from the wedding, when it happens in seven months and twenty four days. :D Not to get too ahead of ourselves or anything;)

Nephili
20-04-06, 21:30
Oh I'm going to make a whole thread of fotos from the wedding, when it happens in seven months and twenty four days. :D Not to get too ahead of ourselves or anything;)

Coolies, ill be looking out for it :D

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 21:57
So, Where are you going to have this marriage :D? Oh, BTW, Congratulations!

:hug:

BlackGrey
20-04-06, 21:59
Looking forward to the photos, :jmp:

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 22:51
LOL. It's so funny that everyone is looking SO FAR foreward to the photos. It's still a LONG way off!

Papa Oscar Whiskey
20-04-06, 22:54
13 days after my 17th B'day. I wish you luck.

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 22:55
Why thank you very much papa oscar whiskey. (You're name has me in a giggle fit, it's SO much fun to say)

Lavinder
20-04-06, 22:55
You will have to remind me deary, I will forget about them :D

Are you a huggy person? :hug: You are adorable. I'm so happy for you!

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 22:56
Omg, me and hugs...we're like *this*

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lavinder
20-04-06, 22:57
Omg, me and hugs...we're like *this*

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:D I can't get enough of hugs :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Do you have an engagment ring? we would all love to see!

Thorn
20-04-06, 22:57
Enjoy the honeymoon. *wink wink* :cln:

Enchantress
20-04-06, 22:58
COOOOOOOOOl congrats:D

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 22:59
Ooooh, Where's your honeymoon?

Throw : Wink wink back. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? :)

Papa Oscar Whiskey
20-04-06, 23:00
Why thank you very much papa oscar whiskey. (You're name has me in a giggle fit, it's SO much fun to say)
I'll be learning to drive in your honour!

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 23:02
:D I can't get enough of hugs :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Do you have an engagment ring? we would all love to see!

I posted it on the page before this but what the hell, I love showing off. I don't have a photo of it on my bony hand because i left it at his place *cough* BUUUUUT HERE SHE IS:

As for the honey moon, i think it's honduras for us. And oh yes. Keep up the winking because thats EXACTLY how it's going to be. Especially considering that when we're waiting for all of that. :D

Papa Oscar Whiskey
20-04-06, 23:04
Now that's a lovely ring, your fiance sure is lucky to have you.

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 23:04
Wheres Honduras?

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 23:06
I'm lucky to have him as well. (for obvious reasons, too)
Honduras is in Central America, Lara Lover.

Lavinder
20-04-06, 23:06
I posted it on the page before this but what the hell, I love showing off. I don't have a photo of it on my bony hand because i left it at his place *cough* BUUUUUT HERE SHE IS:

As for the honey moon, i think it's honduras for us. And oh yes. Keep up the winking because thats EXACTLY how it's going to be. Especially considering that when we're waiting for all of that. :D

Woah! that was ignorant of me :D

Its beautifull!

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 23:08
YES IT IS. You should have seen him propose with that thing. I almost passed CLEAN OUT. I was like HOLY **** DID YOU ROB A BANK? A JEWELRY STORE? But no, his family is just LOADED. Ugh. Makes me feel awful I couldn't get him a ring like that. :( But he liked the one I got him, A LOT.

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 23:09
Awesome Jacob :wve: I'm happy for you :) How long have you went out with Jack? Also, How old is Jack? :)

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 23:10
Awesome Jacob :wve: I'm happy for you :) How long have you went out with Jack? Also, How old is Jack? :)

He and I have been seeing each other since October. We've been engaged since march fifth. And lastly, He's 20. Thank you for being so happy for me. I'm so giddy right now, aaaah!:D

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 23:11
Cool. Got any more pictures of you? :)

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 23:13
Oh yes. I'll post them in the appropriate thread though.

Lara Croft!
20-04-06, 23:13
OMG!!!!!CONRADULATIONS!!!!!!!
HOPE YOU WILL SPEND A LIFE OF HAPINESS WITH THAT MAN AND HAVE ALL THE BABIES YOU WISH!!!AND THE RING IS SOOO GOOD!

Ι hope sth like that will come one day to me too........

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 23:14
OMG!!!!!CONRADULATIONS!!!!!!!
HOPE YOU WILL SPEND A LIFE OF HAPINESS WITH THAT MAN AND HAVE ALL THE BABIES YOU WISH!!!AND THE RING IS SOOO GOOD!

Ι hope sth like that will come one day to me too........

BABIES? Giiiiiiirl! The both of us are physically incapable. We're boys! :-P Thank you for your (very enthusiastic) congrats!

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 23:15
Babies? Jacob, Are you planning on adopting babies?

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 23:16
Perhaps someday when I'm NOT SEVENTEEN! LOL. I don't want kids for a loooooooooooooooooong time. Hell, right now I don't even LIKE kids. :o

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 23:17
lol. Wouldn't it be strange though, When you're child goes Dad, Why do I have 2 daddy's? What would you answer? You know. It's a bit sad.

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 23:21
"Because once upon a time, daddy was a slut" :D
Jk. I don't think it's sad! I think a kid who grows up in that enviroment understands perfectly what's going on.

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 23:23
"Because once upon a time, daddy was a slut" :D
Jk. I don't think it's sad! I think a kid who grows up in that enviroment understands perfectly what's going on.

Yes, But, A kid always needs a mum :D lol.

Lara Croft!
20-04-06, 23:26
I feel so stupid!!!:cln: :cln: :cln: I was so excited i didn't even notice your username!!!

My wishes remain though...it's better for a kid to be adopted by two men and be loved and taken care of than to grow up in an orphanage!

Wow....ur 17 and found the man of your life???Lucky you!!!!:cln: :cln: :cln:

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 23:28
I know, I was shocked at his age. I was like :eek:

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 23:33
Yes, even I...someone who all my life said i was going to wait til i was 30 to get married...am shocked out of my pants.

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 23:34
What did you parent's think about this? Do they know your gay? Also, How did they take the news?

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 23:38
What did you parent's think about this? Do they know your gay? Also, How did they take the news?

My parents know I'm queer, yes. But um, I've yet to tell them about the date....:o

xMiSsCrOfTx
20-04-06, 23:40
I'm sure your parents are just as excited as you are. :)

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 23:42
I'm sure your parents are just as excited as you are. :)

Then you don't know my parents. I'm totally expecting them to laugh me off the face of the earth. But the rest of my family will love it.

(btw, when i referr to my 'parents' you might keep note that i mean my grandparents, just so that if i ever make note of my actual parents, nobody is like 'LIES')

xMiSsCrOfTx
20-04-06, 23:45
Oh, I see. Well, laughing wouldn't be very nice of them. Maybe it will just take some time for them to get used to things, you know?

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 23:47
Oh, I see. Well, laughing wouldn't be very nice of them. Maybe it will just take some time for them to get used to things, you know?

Well, they better break out the coats and start warming up to the idea quick, because I want them to help pay for it. I do not see it fair at ALL to make only his parents pay. :mad:

Lara Croft!
20-04-06, 23:54
Hey,i just saw your pics.You're soooo cute!How come most pretty men are homosexual??? ;) and :( If your parents won't pay,i'll chip in!!!LOL!!!!I'm crazy about loving couples and weddings....

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 23:57
Hey,i just saw your pics.You're soooo cute!How come most pretty men are homosexual??? ;) and :( If your parents won't pay,i'll chip in!!!LOL!!!!I'm crazy about loving couples and weddings....

Aaw! Thaaaaanks hon! It's because gay guys have exceptional taste... so we have to look good! JK I am SO not that conceited. And Aw! Thank you so much for your offer! You're SO sweet!

SpongeBob Lover
20-04-06, 23:58
AWW thats sooo cool!!! your wedding ring is awsome!!! Hopefully everything works out!! :hug: what a fabulous B-Day present!! :tmb:

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 00:00
AWW thats sooo cool!!! your wedding ring is awsome!!! Hopefully everything works out!! :hug: what a fabulous B-Day present!! :tmb:

No no honey, I haven't seen my wedding band...that was the engagement ring. I'm QUITE excited to see what he's done for the wedding ring. And Thank you! Best birthday present ever.

SpongeBob Lover
21-04-06, 00:03
No no honey, I haven't seen my wedding band...that was the engagement ring. I'm QUITE excited to see what he's done for the wedding ring. And Thank you! Best birthday present ever.
eeehheeee..he sorry im soo excited for you!!! :jmp:

Thorn
21-04-06, 00:07
I'll bring male strippers if you invite moi! ;) :jmp:

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 00:09

TO MY WEDDING?!!?!?! I can see my dear old grandmother keeling over dead right there in the alter. If you mean to the bachelor party, let's do it!

Thorn
21-04-06, 00:12
TO MY WEDDING?!!?!?! I can see my dear old grandmother keeling over dead right there in the alter. If you mean to the bachelor party, let's do it!
OMG! :vlol: I think you can order firemen, policemen, executives,... :cln: Sorry I'm kinda wild like that. :o :p

Jacob x5
21-04-06, 00:12

You know a lot of male strippers that owe you a favour, do you? :D

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 00:14
I want a librarian (or ten), thorn!

Lara Croft!
21-04-06, 00:14
Hey!That's not fare!!!!I live too far away....No strippers for me???LOL

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 00:15
Hey!That's not fare!!!!I live too far away....No strippers for me???LOL

you know i'd Fed-Ex you one but i just don't think he'd survive the trip to greece!

Thorn
21-04-06, 00:17
I want a librarian (or ten), thorn!
*barf*.... erm... lol! that doesn't sound exciting. :p

You know a lot of male strippers that owe you a favour, do you? :D
Bwahahahahaha! No but I pay well. ;) lol!

xMiSsCrOfTx
21-04-06, 00:18
Male strippers, nice! Partay! :yah:

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 00:20
*barf*.... erm... lol! that doesn't sound exciting. :p

Bwahahahahaha! No but I pay well. ;) lol!

WHAT? A reserved quiet boy who then knows how to STRIP IT OFF AND WORK IT LIKE A NINE TO FIVE? WHOO!

Thorn
21-04-06, 00:21
WHAT? A reserved quiet boy who then knows how to STRIP IT OFF AND WORK IT LIKE A NINE TO FIVE? WHOO!
Don't you mean a teacher's pet? Muahahaha that's what I like.... oops! :o :D

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 00:22
Don't you mean a teacher's pet? Muahahaha that's what I like.... oops! :o :D

Caught much? HAHAH! Or how about a cowboy. I need to stop. I'm engaged. *coooooooooooooowboys*

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 00:38
heheeeeeeeee i just asked my fiancee whathis plans were for his bachellor party and he was like 'You're going to be my stripper' He's such a good boy. :p

Thorn
21-04-06, 00:40
heheeeeeeeee i just asked my fiancee whathis plans were for his bachellor party and he was like 'You're going to be my stripper' He's such a good boy. :p
*looks for digicam* ;) :ton:

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 00:44
*looks for digicam* ;) :ton:

ah. ah. ah.... remember, I'm not eighteen yet;) Tee hee!

laralives
21-04-06, 01:05
r u goin to have a honeymoon :D

nomedo
21-04-06, 01:28
congratulations :tmb:

TR luver7
21-04-06, 01:47
aww!! thats sooo nice congrats!! :D

BlackGrey
21-04-06, 06:18
r u goin to have a honeymoon :D

Good question, so are you? :D

angelika
21-04-06, 07:07
Congratulations Jacob!!! I wish you and Jack all the hapiness.
I don't mind gay people getting married. What worries though is your age.
Are you sure you want to be commited like that or is it the excitement of the moment?

Asian_Lara
21-04-06, 07:18
Congratulations, it is not easy to have a stable gay relationship.

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 07:27
It's definitely not the excitement of the moment. I'm not that kind of person AT ALL. It's something I've been very open to and very keen to think about. I've had to do a lot of growing up really fast in my life and have had no real stability and nothing i can call my own and this is something i really want. And I cannot think of a better person to lead me on this journy than Jack. (oh my god i sound SOOOOOO corny...)

BlackGrey
21-04-06, 07:34
Theres nothing you cant say thats not cliche these days but what you said was sweet so it doesnt matter :p

xMyrax
21-04-06, 08:26
Congrats Jacob! :wve: ^^ :D

Amanda Evert
21-04-06, 08:33
Again, Jake, deary, I'm so happy for you. :hug: :D Congratulations! :)

Some inspiring words I'd like to impart to a soon-to-be husband: :D :hug:

Love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone - but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding.
Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves.
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
Love is, above all else, the gift of oneself.
Intimacy is what makes a marriage, not a ceremony, not a piece of paper from the state.
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

Sorry for the overload! :D Hope you keep these things in mind, as I know you do. :hug:

Anubis_AF
21-04-06, 11:14
Congratulations, I hope you're happy together :wve:

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 13:15
Wow, Amanda Evert... those are really awe inspiring words. And thank you for your congratulations. You too, Anubis_AF. Everyone here has been so nice to me and so supportive of this decision. I want to tell EVERYONE here in the forum how happy it makes me to know I have such support and heart from so many people. You all are a great lot. :hug:

Capt. Murphy
21-04-06, 13:25
It's good that you're saving yourself till marriage for the one that's right for you Mr Burns. Because I believe pre-marital sex is wrong.... (... eh, nvrmd :o ). :vlol:

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 13:30
It's good that you're saving yourself till marriage for the one that's right for you Mr Burns. Because I believe pre-marital sex is wrong.... (... eh, nvrmd :o ). :vlol:

*chokes* Well... Um... saving it with HIM at any rate. *cough* Um. *cough* :(

In The Zone
21-04-06, 13:47
Wow, Congratulations. I can't believe your getting married so young. My boyfriend Mark, is wanting me to get married. But, I'm abit worried as my parent's don't know my sexuality and that would be a shock. I hope you and your fiance will have a great life together.

Congratulatons again, Hope your wedding day is great! :hug:

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 13:52
It's kind of a shock to myself, too. But all I have to say is if you're not ready, don't. I've had to sit and think long and hard about how my life isn't going to be the same my many effects as people my age... and it's kind of a drawback. But I know he'll make me happy and more than make up for what I wont get to experience. Anyway, too bad about your situation with your parents. I hope time sorts that out in a positive manner. :hug:

In The Zone
21-04-06, 14:02
It's kind of a shock to myself, too. But all I have to say is if you're not ready, don't. I've had to sit and think long and hard about how my life isn't going to be the same my many effects as people my age... and it's kind of a drawback. But I know he'll make me happy and more than make up for what I wont get to experience. Anyway, too bad about your situation with your parents. I hope time sorts that out in a positive manner. :hug:

Yes, But, My parent's are homophobics. They hate gays. No offensive. It's kinda hard to live with my parent's so, I moved into my boyfriend's flat. He's great and his parent's know. But, If I told my parent's they'll never forgive me. They'll be like, James, Get out of this house right now. And, I don't want that to happen. Also, I don't want to keep a secret in my life. I have a funny feeling my parent's know I'm gay. But, I'm not going to say ;)

:hug:

Capt. Murphy
21-04-06, 14:09
Parents. Ha! Wanting silly stuff like grandchildren. :rolleyes: Can you believe it?

:vlol:

scion05
21-04-06, 14:26
Wooo that honduras place looks NICE!

wooo! now save your film for after the wedding XD

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 18:49
Yes, But, My parent's are homophobics. They hate gays. No offensive. It's kinda hard to live with my parent's so, I moved into my boyfriend's flat. He's great and his parent's know. But, If I told my parent's they'll never forgive me. They'll be like, James, Get out of this house right now. And, I don't want that to happen. Also, I don't want to keep a secret in my life. I have a funny feeling my parent's know I'm gay. But, I'm not going to say ;)

I'm really sorry for your misfortune in the situation, I wouldn't even know how to handle that considering I've never had anything but support on my side. I really wish you all the best in finding happiness in this situtation.

Parents. Ha! Wanting silly stuff like grandchildren. :rolleyes: Can you believe it?

:vlol:

Right? Ugh. So demanding.

Wooo that honduras place looks NICE!

wooo! now save your film for after the wedding XD

Oh Honduras is gorgeous! More specifically, we'd be on the island of Roatan. He and I have both been scuba diving there (not together, in the past coincidentally) and we both share a LOVE for the island. And I assume you mean save my film for the scenery, yes?:p

TRelic
21-04-06, 19:29
Hay Jacob, I'm late on the bandwagon, but Congratulations and good luck in the future. I hope all the best for you. :)

saray
21-04-06, 20:23
congrats!! soo happy that your happy with your engagement!!! :hug: