No, I am not lovin' it!

Is anyone lovin' it?

McDonalds I mean.

scion05
20-04-06, 10:55
no its trash :p

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 10:56
No, McDonald's is sick. I only like the milkshakes or McFlurry's. The rest is crap!

YvesSL
20-04-06, 10:57
I like the Piña Colada milkshake, then I throw up.

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 10:57
What's a Pina Colada milkshake? :confused:

YvesSL
20-04-06, 10:58
You don't have those over there?

They usually only have them over the summer.

Ampersand
20-04-06, 10:59
McD's is alright in moderation. I only have a meal there about once a month. :)

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 11:00
You don't have those over there?

They usually only have them over the summer.

What's in them? We don't have them over in Ireland/UK.

ELEN
20-04-06, 11:02
I like junk food but I'm not a fan of Mc. We have another fast food restaurant here in Greece called Goody's. It is more reliable and closer to Greek food.

YvesSL
20-04-06, 11:03
It's like the drink, no alcohol tho.

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 11:03
We have a place called FryerTucks. It's yummy.

Zip
20-04-06, 11:06
Its ok sometimes,Pizza Huts better

_Mica_
20-04-06, 11:07
McD's is alright in moderation. I only have a meal there about once a month. :)

Same here. :)

JasonDavies15
20-04-06, 11:19
No im certainly not Lovin it! It's rushed, trashy food and the smell of it alone makes me feel sick literally! I hate seeing people in these restaurants all obese and stuffing their face with this :cen: ! It is food that makes me cringe when I see it and all that 100% beef lark! Yeah okay it's 100% beef in your burgers but which part of the beef is it 100% from!

Ross
20-04-06, 11:23
in Maccy D's in Paris, they served beer. i thought that was pretty weird!

FourBalls
20-04-06, 11:25
I don't go there very often. Maybe once every two months or so.
The French fries there are delicious :D

Dazzy
20-04-06, 11:28
No, I am not lovin' it!

Is anyone lovin' it?

McDonalds I mean.

Hate the stuff.

Eleanna123
20-04-06, 11:35
No, no, no.
Remember that thread about KFC (Kentucky Fried Cruelty) ?
Well McDonald's is not far off.
And the movie Supersize Me makes me see McDonalds in an even sicker way :mad:

Belfastard
20-04-06, 11:36
I guess if you're a hetrosexual male or homosexual female, you'd be lovin' McDonalds if their was their promotion:

*image removed, since two members were annoyed.
Elen.

ELEN
20-04-06, 11:42
I'm not surprised that you once again turned a thread into this direction.

Ampersand
20-04-06, 11:43
Well, the burger looks in a sorry state. :vlol:

James Burgon
20-04-06, 11:43
You do know that 100% beef thing is just a COMPANY name, so like, it means they can legally say they have '100% beef' in their burgers, whereas it could be anything in them. Even saying that, I eat McDonalds now and then, when i'm driving mostly and need a quick snack. I watched Supersize Me and it made me hungry for maccy d's.

Although in all fairness, nothing beats going to a gig wasted in london, and then getting the biggest burger on the menu at Burger King at Waterloo for the last train home. :D

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 11:44
Elen - That's what I was going to say. Someof us our young and don't really want to see that. Like me.

Thanks. Elen, Can You delete that picture please?

scion05
20-04-06, 11:45
i think that he should be banned...

hes a horrible mean little person....

Ross
20-04-06, 11:47
clearly not

Belfastard
20-04-06, 11:48
i think that he should be banned...

hes a horrible mean little person....

I could start on the video that YOU posted from The Excorist, but I won't.

If you won't stop leaving nasty little comments to me and about me Jacob, I am going to directly report you to one of the MODs.

You've been warned.

Jacob x5
I don't like the place McDonald's or any of the food really, apart from the chicken nuggets and chips which are all right and I have them there very very rarely as a special treat. :D I hardly ever go to McDonald's but I don't mind it, although I think the place is rubbish and the food is very badly made, with very little effort. The people working there look like zombies. And the service is relatively poor. I said no ice! NO ice!!! :p

ELEN
Scion, you just became rude to another member. Don't start this here. It's a Mc Donald's thread for Gods sake. Not sexually oriented material and no arguments of this kind, please.

Back to the topic. Off topic posts will be removed without warning.

Takamoto
20-04-06, 11:50
I've never been to MacDonalds. :(

Seriously.

Jacob x5
20-04-06, 11:54

Seriously.

Don't worry; you're not missing out on anything. :D

Sofitegan
20-04-06, 12:11

Seriously.

Lucky you.
I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds.
Not just because the food they sell is more 100% crap than 100% beef, but am a vegetarian and dont agree with how they get their meat. Its really disgusting to me.
There isnt one truly vegatarian option on the Mcdonalds menu now. Even the fries are cooked in animal fat.

I love The film Super Size Me, Morgan Spurlock is a genius. The film exposes Macdonalds truly is-a nasty, unhealthy, money-grabbing business.
Just IMO.
Dont wanna offend any1. :wve:

Nephili
20-04-06, 13:17
Ok am i like the only one who loves McDonalds here :D?

Well i only like the Fries and Chicken Nuggets and Mcflurreys, nothing else.

Eleanna123
20-04-06, 13:19
Lucky you.
I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds. I HATE macdonalds.
Not just because the food they sell is more 100% crap than 100% beef, but am a vegetarian and dont agree with how they get their meat. Its really disgusting to me.
There isnt one truly vegatarian option on the Mcdonalds menu now. Even the fries are cooked in animal fat.

I love The film Super Size Me, Morgan Spurlock is a genius. The film exposes Macdonalds truly is-a nasty, unhealthy, money-grabbing business.

That is the case. And you're not offending anyone, it's your opinion and it should be respected. Well said :tmb:

Ross
20-04-06, 13:19
the fries are great.. but only coz they're drownded in salt!

TombRaiderLover
20-04-06, 13:22
Ok am i like the only one who loves McDonalds here :D?

Well i only like the Fries and Chicken Nuggets and Mcflurreys, nothing else.

No, you're not the only one.

Nephili
20-04-06, 13:23
No, you're not the only one.

Good good, althought i prefer my mcflurreys plain, without anything in them, i just love the ice cream so much!

BlackGrey
20-04-06, 13:24
I love the buggers and the mcflurries. Oh oh aswell as those delicous strawberry milkshakes :p

Angel_14
20-04-06, 13:25
Here's my comment:

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3474/mostly6px.jpg
:D

Tramp
20-04-06, 14:15
Your labelling laws must be different to ours over here. If they state it's 100% beef and testing finds it's not they are fined, and they do test.

I used to work for the company that supplied McD's and we used to be able to buy a lot of the stuff. I used to buy either the Cheese Burger Patties for the 1/4 pounder patties, the fries, the apple pies, the fillet of fish and the round bacon for the McMuffins.

I usually have McD's once a month when we go to one of my bird club meetings, the other I go to Hungry Jack's.

I don't dislike McD's I think I would rather have one of their burgers than go to a Milk Bar and have one of their very iffy burgers with too much lettuce and tomato which sends the bun soggy so that the whole damn thing falls apart and you wear it in your lap. The patties can leave a lot to be desired too, if you can taste the herbs in them it usually means the meat is a bit suspect and they are using herbs to cover up.

Genocide
20-04-06, 14:45
I hate Maccy D's, im more of a Burger King person

YvesSL
20-04-06, 15:39
What did the little mean person post?

Ross
20-04-06, 15:41
who? Ronald?

jarhead
20-04-06, 15:43
hate the stuff. would prefer to pay lots for actually food and not bones and :cen: from the innards of a cow. anyway i hated the way spuirbacks cholesterol went up to (i think) 56 .

Geck-o-Lizard
20-04-06, 16:19
I had a McDonald's for lunch today... haven't had one for months but I just felt like killing my arteries and innards so I went for a large chicken sandwich meal. The lettuce was fresh for once today so I did enjoy it. :D

I normally never eat beef from any fast-food places. My parents prohibited me from eating beef since I was about six because of the BSE scare (it's really unlikely to catch it, but my folks aren't the chancer type) and I've never really grown fond of beef anyway... I generally prefer chicken to red meat.

Anyway, give me a chicken curry any day. :D

ILG49ers
20-04-06, 16:21
I eat at McDonalds every once in a while, but I really don't care for their food.

Grenade
20-04-06, 16:25
I like McDonalds, but I don't eat there a lot. :) I haven't had a McFlurry in years!:D And I've only been to Burger King once.:o

Maureen Errant
20-04-06, 16:25
No I don't like any fast food..................If I have to though I'll get a chicken burger or.......at least that is chicken. Who knows what they put in the burgers..........it sure doesn't taste like beef. The two squirts of ketchup and mustard, the miniscule amount of onion, the two SOUR pickles, and lets not forget the limp lettuce and tasteless under-ripe tomato...............my God, why would anyone eat there?

I also forgot the skimpy bun that falls apart after you've taken two bites.

Neteru
20-04-06, 17:09
No I'm not loving it. I detest the company and everything about it.

Lenochka
20-04-06, 21:02
Hehe i like them. Not as much as some other places but there ok. Love the yogurt, Mcflurries and the fries are amazing burgers... are better at other places...

xMiSsCrOfTx
20-04-06, 21:04
McDonald's is disgusting, I can't stand it.

tr_mitch
20-04-06, 21:26
Here's a thought for you mikshake lovers... They actually put animal fat into the milkshake so its more thicker rather than runny, this is the reason why mcdonalds milkshakes and mcflurry are not suitable for vegetarians.

Nephili
20-04-06, 21:28
Here's a thought for you mikshake lovers... They actually put animal fat into the milkshake so its more thicker rather than runny, this is the reason why mcdonalds milkshakes and mcflurry are not suitable for vegetarians.

Have you got proof of this? I dont drink milkshakes myself, but i was just wondering where you found this out.

Lenochka
20-04-06, 21:33

Why would it matter? if its good and you enjoyed it all along before knowing. Even if it is true it tastes good and never bugged me before...

SpongeBob Lover
20-04-06, 21:34
I only like the fries there and thats because im a vegitarean (is that how you spell it?)

Belfastard
20-04-06, 21:36
I had a McDonald's for lunch today... haven't had one for months but I just felt like killing my arteries and innards so I went for a large chicken sandwich meal. The lettuce was fresh for once today so I did enjoy it. :D

I normally never eat beef from any fast-food places. My parents prohibited me from eating beef since I was about six because of the BSE scare (it's really unlikely to catch it, but my folks aren't the chancer type) and I've never really grown fond of beef anyway... I generally prefer chicken to red meat.

Anyway, give me a chicken curry any day. :D

What about now there's bird flu? :vlol: You're going to become a veggie! :o

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 21:39
Two words:

TACO BELL!

tr_mitch
20-04-06, 21:40
I don't like the milkshakes anyways, i'd just prefer a nice coke with ice :) animal fat free :ton:

Eleanna123
20-04-06, 21:47

Eeewww what else are they going to think of

Tramp
20-04-06, 22:01
TR Mitch all milk contains animal fat. It comes from an animal. I think it is thickened by gelatin which is also an animal by product. It is what is used to thicken a lot of Yogurt's that aren't made the traditional way and also used for making Jelly (American's Jello).

As I said your regulations must be a lot different to ours, if a company says they are using beef it must be beef. Our health regulations are very strict on the parts of the cow that can be used for human consumption and the preparation of food. If you are using a substitute it must be stated as such. We don't have any problems with beef over here as we don't have Mad Cow Disease, Hoof and Mouth Disease or Bird Flu.

xMiSsCrOfTx
20-04-06, 22:03

Eww.

Ohh, who was it who made their chicken nuggets with ostrich meat?

Eleanna123
20-04-06, 22:09
TR Mitch all milk contains animal fat. It comes from an animal. I think it is thickened by gelatin which is also an animal by product. It is what is used to thicken a lot of Yogurt's that aren't made the traditional way and also used for making Jelly (American's Jello).

As I said your regulations must be a lot different to ours, if a company says they are using beef it must be beef. Our health regulations are very strict on the parts of the cow that can be used for human consumption and the preparation of food. If you are using a substitute it must be stated as such. We don't have any problems with beef over here as we don't have Mad Cow Disease, Hoof and Mouth Disease or Bird Flu.

Aren't there two types of animal fat? The type which is already in the milk as the cow has produced it and the type which actually comes from the body of the cow which means it had to be killed to get it?
I suppose TR Mitch means the second type which is gross.

Tramp
20-04-06, 22:12
There is nothing wrong with farmed Ostrich meat or Emu meat for that matter. I have eaten Emu meat but it is nothing like chicken and could not be used as a chicken substitute. It is more like duck as it is a red meat not white. The chicken McNuggets are made by our biggest chicken company and it is definately chicken. It is usually made from the parts of the chicken that are not used when they joint one, eg Wings, legs, thighs and breast, all remaining parts go to chicken mince (which goes to make McNuggets) and pet food. We can buy the Inghams Chicken Nuggets in the freezer section of the supermarket, they are the same product. I usually keep a pack in the freezer as they are handy for a snack.

Catlantean
20-04-06, 22:15
I'm not too fond of McDonalds. All of their stuff tastes exactly the same, no matter if it's chicken, fish or something third. I much prefer Subway.

McD's make the best fries ever, though :tmb:

SpongeBob Lover
20-04-06, 22:16
*starts choking* im never eating a mcdonalds milkshake or jello again :(

Tramp
20-04-06, 22:19
Eleani gelatin is what is used and it is made from the carcass of the cow (which has already been killed for the meat anyway). They grind the bones then boil them and render it down and that produces gelatin. Gelatin is used as a thickening agent in many foods.

If some people knew what was in a lot of processed foods they would not eat them.

I am not a vegetarian and I don't intend to be. Humans were meant to eat meat, if we weren't we would not have canine teeth and would only have molars. Canine teeth are for cutting and ripping and molars are for grinding. Herbivores (grass eaters) only have molars. Without the protein in meat our brains would not have developed.

Eleanna123
20-04-06, 22:21
Meat is not the only thing with protein in it. Many children are raised as vegetarians and have no problems. Vegan is probably not a good idea but someone can grow up perfectly fine without any meat.

SpongeBob Lover
20-04-06, 22:32
Meat is not the only thing with protein in it. Many children are raised as vegetarians and have no problems. Vegan is probably not a good idea but someone can grow up perfectly fine without any meat.
yup beans and rice mixed together make enough protien like meat (so i hear) but vegan is just too much

Eleanna123
20-04-06, 22:35
yup beans and rice mixed together make enough protien like meat (so i hear) but vegan is just too much

Yep I've heard that too and it's right. Milk also has plenty of protein, eggs too and nuts and mushrooms and many more foods.

RoseTyler
20-04-06, 22:40
Euw. I wouldn't eat macdonalds if you paid me. It literally is junk food! They should be closed down, thats how bad they are. Its like eating something off another planet and then you feel ill afterwards as the strange toxic ingredients travel around your system. :tea:

Tramp
20-04-06, 22:46
Yes but most of them are very lacking in iron and other essential vitamins and minerals. Iron is extremely important to women as are some other essentials that can only be found in red meat. To get sufficient iron from spinach you would have to eat a pound and a half as opposed to 100g of red meat.

It may not be important to you now as young people but it will make a huge difference when you are older. Just look at the problems some people are having now in their 30's with Osteoporosis through not drinking enough full fat milk as kids. I am very against diets especially for young people as they are partly responsible for a lot of eating disorders. We should be eating a good balanced diet to get our essentials and not be so obsessed with body image.

Skinny women also have a lot more problems when going through menopause than women with a reasonable amount of body fat. That is why a womans shape is so different to a mans and we have hips. A lot of the weight gain that worries young girls is only a natural weight gain when going through puberty. That weight generally leaves you as you get into your later teens and twenties.

By the way I was possibly going to be a dietician, so I have studied it pretty extensively.

Rose if you eat too much of anything it is not good for you. If you eat it 7 days a week and 3 times a day of course it is not going to be good.

Jacob x5
20-04-06, 22:48
I only like the fries there and thats because im a vegitarean (is that how you spell it?)

No. :ton: :D

DREWY
20-04-06, 22:53
You go Kate! :wve:
I think most things are OK in moderation. Personally I prefer a good Pizza.
More fat = more taste I always say. You can't be tough with soft arteries! :vlol: Bring on the thin crust peperoni (drool drool) :D

Eleanna123
20-04-06, 22:54
Sure if you're a vegetarian you have to have a well balanced diet but what I'm saying is that meat is not essential. You CAN live without it you just have to think your meals out more carefully. Vegetarians can keep their weight at better levels and get more vitamins because they have to eat more fruit and vegetables. They also don't get all the toxins and fat that are in meat.

Enchantress
20-04-06, 22:55
No It Sucks!

Thorn
20-04-06, 22:55
Eww. Haven't eaten that stuff in years. I hear many workers spit in it and other gross things.

Lenochka
20-04-06, 23:03
Eww. Haven't eaten that stuff in years. I hear many workers spit in it and other gross things.

That has been a rumor for a looong time. ( can anyone say Eminem video :rolleyes: ) people can do vile things like that anywhere. I dont think people work there just to spit in food... I have to agree i have heard alot about that to...

Tramp
20-04-06, 23:31
You obviously don't know about all the toxins that are pumped into fruit and vegetables so that you can have them blemish free. A friend of mine grew Peaches, Plums and Nectarines. He was using at least 22 different Pecticides, Herbicides and Fungicides on the trees and the fruit. And he wasn't using the full range. In the US Soybeans have been genetically modified with Roundup. Roundup is a herbicide that is related to Agent Orange that was used in Vietnam. It causes Cancer. Fishing has been recently banned in Sydney Harbour because of the levels of Dioxin that has been found in the fish. Dioxin is used in the Pesticide Industry and has gotten into the water because the Factories were on the harbourside.

Most pesticides can cause cancer and many other health problems as do herbicides.

Compared to fruit and vegetables there are very few toxic products used in the raising of beef and there is actually more used in the raising of chickens for meat.

As for saturated fat (the kind found in red meat) a certain amount is essential in the diet. The fat found in the meat (the white bits in between the meat sinew) is actually not bad for you at all and is essential in keeping the meat moist when it is cooked, it also disappears when the meat is cooked. It is the fat on the outside of the meat than in excess is bad for you as it does not melt but stays there.

There has been a lot of propoganda written about saturated fats usually by the vegetable oil and margarine manufacturers to help sell their products over the meat fat producers. Unfortunately too many people believe that propoganda. There are also essential Amino Acids found in red meat that are not found elsewhere. Studies have shown that most Vegetarians need to take vitamin and mineral supplements for their diets to be complete. There are big dangers in taking supplements as it is very easy to overdose on them. Too much is just as dangerous as not enough.

xMiSsCrOfTx
20-04-06, 23:47
There are big dangers in taking supplements as it is very easy to overdose on them. Too much is just as dangerous as not enough.

So true.

Lara Croft!
21-04-06, 00:00
I like junk food but I'm not a fan of Mc. We have another fast food restaurant here in Greece called Goody's. It is more reliable and closer to Greek food.
I must be one of the few Greeks who prefers MC than Goody's,huh Helen?Ειναι πιο αυθεντικο φαστ φουντ!!!!

MizzCroft007
21-04-06, 00:46
Well, it's okay to have it once in a while. Luckily for me I don't get fat eating stuff like that xD The french fries are the best.

RoseTyler
21-04-06, 01:02
I once heard, from one of my friends (who had apparently studied fastfood restaraunts and mcdonalds etc) that apparently a mcdonalds french fry has never seen a potato in its life. :eek:

James Burgon
21-04-06, 01:21
Well at least we can all rest knowing they don't have eyes then :D.

RoseTyler
21-04-06, 01:31
:vlol: No but I'm sure they have something far nastier.

DREWY
21-04-06, 01:42
I must be one of the few Greeks who prefers MC than Goody's,huh Helen?Ειναι πιο αυθεντικο φαστ φουντ!!!!

So Lara Croft! and Elen, what do Goody's sell? I love a good souvalaki (especially chicken with BBQ suace)

CerebralAssassin
21-04-06, 01:48
damn, if I had a dime for every greek I've seen in TRF...

CerebralAssassin
21-04-06, 01:50
oh,BTW,have you all seen the movie "super-size me?"

RoseTyler
21-04-06, 01:51
oh,BTW,have you all seen the movie "super-size me?"

Isn't that a TV show?

DREWY
21-04-06, 01:52
More of a doco-movie

CerebralAssassin
21-04-06, 01:55
More of a doco-movie
exactly

Lenochka
21-04-06, 02:46
personaly hated that movie. Waste of film in my mind. Who would eat McD and only McD :rolleyes:

DREWY
21-04-06, 02:51
They also did a series of other 1 month experiments on TV. Some got a bit out of hand. One nearly killed a woman thru excessive alcohol consumption.

Lenochka
21-04-06, 02:53
Exactly like anyone would consume the same thing over and over and over again its absurd and proves nothing except if people are dumb enough to continously eat like that or drink like that there gonna get into some serious medical problems and complications...

RoseTyler
21-04-06, 02:55
if people are dumb enough to continously eat like that or drink like that there gonna get into some serious medical problems and complications...

Especially if they eat mcdonalds! :p

DREWY
They are monitored though, and when things go wrong are given the option to pull out. (Not that I'm advocating the show.)

Neteru
But some do do that Lenochka. I've know alcoholics do nothing but drink alcohol. Yes, even over food.

Lenochka
21-04-06, 03:00
But some do do that Lenochka. I've know alcoholics do nothing but drink alcohol. Yes, even over food.

well some how they need to learn to stop or deal with that fact that they are risking there health and not blame others for what they do ( have heard about overweight people trying to sue McD and laughed so hard ) There choices come with good or bad in these cases usually bad...

SpongeBob Lover
21-04-06, 03:06
Sure if you're a vegetarian you have to have a well balanced diet but what I'm saying is that meat is not essential. You CAN live without it you just have to think your meals out more carefully. Vegetarians can keep their weight at better levels and get more vitamins because they have to eat more fruit and vegetables. They also don't get all the toxins and fat that are in meat.
thats true
a couple months back when i wasnt a vegetarian for the weekend i would stuff my self with Burger King and all those faty food,(and i was chubby back then) then since ive seen how they make chicken and beef (slaughter house) i became a vegitarean and at home i have been sticking to pasta, salads, fruit salads, vegtibles with ranch mmmmm...., peanut butter jelly sandwhiches and beans and rice (i could go on forever)(and i lost weight!! :yah:) so i never get tempted because when i see chicken at first i want to eat it like a hungry wolf then i think of the slaughter house and feel very upset so i guess thats my motivation. :)

SpongeBob Lover
21-04-06, 03:07
No. :ton: :D
well excuse my spelling :rolleyes:

Neteru
21-04-06, 03:07
well some how they need to learn to stop or deal with that fact that they are risking there health and not blame others for what they do ( have heard about overweight people trying to sue McD and laughed so hard ) There choices come with good or bad in these cases usually bad...Trust me, it's easier said than done. We are talking about addicts here.

Thorn
21-04-06, 03:13
I'm Lovin' It!

I can't help myself. :o

Lenochka
21-04-06, 03:14
Trust me, it's easier said than done. We are talking about addicts here.

Trust me addictions are hard but possible to overcome...

Thorn
21-04-06, 03:17
I only like their shakes though... not the food. The shakes are yummy!

keebz
21-04-06, 03:37
i've been in the usa since almost a year now, and i hate the mcdonalds here. i'm from india, and the mcdonalds there is great!!:tmb: because india is more of a vegetarian country, all restaraunts there have more veg food than non-veg(mostly). eating beef is against the hindu religion, so you don't get it anywhere. the mcdonalds has veggie burgers, chicken burgers, fish burgers and the other stuff like fries, mccurry pans, pizza mcpuffs, mcwraps etc. also some speciality burgers. no chicken nuggets(:(). no beef.(:)) all of it is really very good. i used to eat alot from mcdonalds in india, but here in usa, i don't like it.can't wait to go back!!:D

RoseTyler
21-04-06, 04:19
Wow keebz, that sounds great! :eek: omg I want indian mcdonalds!!!! Despite hating the stuff I'd definately try that! :p

angelika
21-04-06, 07:13

Mc D suck. I can throw up justing smelling it on my way outside of it. I ;m a hudge fan of Goody's just like Elen. Many foreign people who visited Greece have admitted that there absolutely delicious!!!!!!:jmp:

Asian_Lara
21-04-06, 07:15
Mc Donald's is my fav, and it is the cheapest too