PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill 2!

Eleanna123
20-04-06, 19:53
Holly crap listen to this. In Silent Hill 2 I am in the Brookhaven Hospital when it has turned evil and I went down the stairs to the basement till I reached the door. Then I decided to save and exit the game and play later on. So I just loaded my saved game and when it started where I left off (at the door down at the basement) I heard a screech! It was like a baby crying really high pitched, it really scared me! :( And I don't remember hearing it the last time I played SH2.
Did anybody else come accross this? :D

Forwen
20-04-06, 20:00
As far as I remember you can hear it almost always when you exit that basement.

Eleanna123
20-04-06, 20:05
Hmm well it happened just before I went in but it didn't happen when I came out. Anyway this game is full of these kinds of things, but this one scared me I really didn't expect it :(

Forwen
20-04-06, 20:20
Hmm well it happened just before I went in but it didn't happen when I came out. Anyway this game is full of these kinds of things, but this one scared me I really didn't expect it :(

Expect the unexpected. Surprises are a routine in SH ;)

Eleanna123
20-04-06, 20:28
;) right

James Burgon
20-04-06, 20:39
Hahaha i remember that baby noise, scared the bajeebers out of me. My favourite game of the series that is, especially as my name is James too haha.

Belfastard
21-04-06, 12:03
Going to see Silent Hill the movie today @ 3:50pm. I'll tell you if I liked it or not! :D

*Can't wait*

:jmp:

jaroro
21-04-06, 19:32
Yeah! tell us how the movie is, but dont give out SPOILERS that we dont know, well for those who have played the game... :D I cant wait to see it too, although I live in Mexico, I dont think I'll be seeing it too soon.

Belfastard
21-04-06, 19:35
Yeah! tell us how the movie is, but dont give out SPOILERS that we dont know, well for those who have played the game... :D I cant wait to see it too, although I live in Mexico, I dont think I'll be seeing it too soon.

Hm, well.. it's graphic. VERY graphic in some parts. The monsters/creatures are FANTASTIC! I'm sure you know of the guy with that metal triangle thing on his head with the long sword? HE ROCKED! The whole movie rocked! I def. recommend it. I'd say that people who never played the game, might go and play it after watching the movie! :D

Eleanna123
21-04-06, 21:16
Wow cool!
I want to see it! Will prolly have to wait for it to be released on DVD! Any idea when that will be?

And I'm a poet and I don't know it :p :D

SpongeBob Lover
21-04-06, 21:25
Hm, well.. it's graphic. VERY graphic in some parts. The monsters/creatures are FANTASTIC! I'm sure you know of the guy with that metal triangle thing on his head with the long sword? HE ROCKED! The whole movie rocked! I def. recommend it. I'd say that people who never played the game, might go and play it after watching the movie! :D
ill ask my aunt if we can go together and i think the monster is called pyramid head :)

Belfastard
21-04-06, 21:26
Wow cool!
I want to see it! Will prolly have to wait for it to be released on DVD! Any idea when that will be?

And I'm a poet and I don't know it :p :D

Haha! Hm, well, I have no idea, but I hope it's extremely soon! :p

Or go and see it in the cinema. Better experience!

Belfastard
21-04-06, 21:27
ill ask my aunt if we can go together and i think the monster is called pyramid head :)

Oh yeah! Well, he rocked! :tmb:

Eleanna123
21-04-06, 21:34
Haha! Hm, well, I have no idea, but I hope it's extremely soon! :p

Or go and see it in the cinema. Better experience!

Frightening experience!!

Belfastard
21-04-06, 21:37
Frightening experience!!

Yeah! That's what you want from a horror movie in the cinema! Haha. :D

jaroro
22-04-06, 02:18
:D wow... Pyramid Head, I think he's going to be like the worst monster that follows the um lady, dont remember her name lol, and just one question is the ending (and I didnt want Spoilers lol :P) like the game??

And they combined parts from the 1 and the 2 game, right??

PS. your picture rocks, where is it from??