PDA

View Full Version : My Dumb Dumb BoyFriend

Enchantress
20-04-06, 22:49
Ok my boyfriend and I are haveing a little argument. He says Tomb Raider is stupid. I told him its better than that little Legend of Zelda game of your's. Acording to him "Link from the Legend of Zelda game is 100 tomes better than Lara and everyone else in the world thinks so." What do you guys think?:tea:

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 22:50
:) I think it's a matter of opinion and you two should agree to disagree. :)

Paperdoll
20-04-06, 22:50
This is Tomb Raider Forums, so I guess the answer is quite obvious :D and besides Lara is a powerful woman, not some little dude in a green outfit that would be easily squashed like a bug :D

Enchantress
20-04-06, 22:51
NO NO I ment what do you think whose better Link or Lara?

JACOBryanBURNS
20-04-06, 22:52
Personally, I think it's Lara. Seeing as I belong to the Tomb Raider Forums. *duh*

Lara Lover
20-04-06, 22:52
Lara Croft is better than Zelda :tmb: :p

Enchantress
20-04-06, 22:53
:vlol: [QUOTE=Paperdoll]This is Tomb Raider Forums, so I guess the answer is quite obvious :D and besides Lara is a powerful woman, not some little dude in a green outfit that would be easily squashed like a spider

:vlol: Hay thats great I agree he could be squashed by a spider and he kinda sounds like a duck:)

Jacob x5
20-04-06, 22:57
I think you should agree to disagree. I also think the "Legend of Zelda is 100 times better than Lara and everyone else in the world thinks so" comment is a bit stupid. He obviously hasn't been to www.tombraiderforums.com (http://www.tombraiderforums.com). :D

Oh, and of course Tomb Raider is better. :D :p

Eleanna123
20-04-06, 22:59
A guy who doesn't like Lara? Weird :rolleyes:

ace_85
20-04-06, 23:01
Lara would kick a lot more ass than Link. Let's see...dual pistols, acrobatics and a high class upbringing vs. little elf guy with a sword and 'magic herbs'. I know who my money's on...:D

meansizzler
20-04-06, 23:02
Go Link, Go Link. Go Go GO, Link rocks, and so do them Zelda games, I love "Zelda's Awakening" on the Game Boy

Enchantress
20-04-06, 23:03
No he has a serious problem with girls that can kick *&$* I mean he hates Lara, violet from ultraviolet, the Death By Degrees girl. Need I go on?:p

Lenochka
20-04-06, 23:14
the Death By Degrees girl. Need I go on?:p
nina williams is her name ^^

how about jill valintine? or claire redfeild or alice? All very kick ass chicks ^^ how can you not like them?

xMiSsCrOfTx
20-04-06, 23:22
Zelda sucks. :p

Dingaling
20-04-06, 23:27
I adore "kick-ass chicks". And not because I'm a pervert - mostly because I've been brought up by more female influences :D

Link takes "magic herbs"? What is he - a junkie? :vlol:

Lara don't need no drugs - she's all natural :D

Hybrid Soldier
20-04-06, 23:27
Link pwns all. Yes, pwns.
Legend of Zelda games are amazing. In a way, when thinking about it, its like Tomb Raider, because there is puzzles in the game.

I'm new to the TR series, they are fun don't get me wrong.

Ocarina of time is the best game.

Yey for Link.

Lmao, i don't think so. :p

http://www.gamespot.com/n64/adventure/legendofzeldaoot/review.html

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=1555

:)

Enchantress
20-04-06, 23:45
nina williams is her name ^^

how about jill valintine? or claire redfeild or alice? All very kick ass chicks ^^ how can you not like them?

Don't know we get into more fights about that than anything else he hates girls who can kick ass especily a guys ass

Enchantress
20-04-06, 23:48
Link pwns all. Yes, pwns.
Legend of Zelda games are amazing. In a way, when thinking about it, its like Tomb Raider, because there is puzzles in the game.

I'm new to the TR series, they are fun don't get me wrong.

Ocarina of time is the best game.

Yey for Link.

Lmao, i don't think so. :p

http://www.gamespot.com/n64/adventure/legendofzeldaoot/review.html

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=1555

:)

You can keep your DUCK. link sucks :mis: Lara rocks!!!!!!!!:tmb:

Lara Croft!
21-04-06, 00:02
NO NO I ment what do you think whose better Link or Lara?
It's like asking what do you prefer: Chocolate or fish!!!!
LARA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Enchantress
21-04-06, 00:08

Um ok. Thats intersting but kinda funny;)

meansizzler
21-04-06, 00:55

You BIg Meany, wail till I summon the power of the Tri-Force on you...

ILG49ers
21-04-06, 00:58
He likes Zelda over Tomb Raider? You should dump him for that! :p

Hybrid Soldier
21-04-06, 01:00
You can keep your DUCK. link sucks :mis: Lara rocks!!!!!!!!:tmb:

Ahaha. :tea:

Okay, how about we say they both rock?
Lara is good at what she does and Link is good at what he does. They're both good at what they do. So they both rock....? :D

ELEN
21-04-06, 01:01
Zelda who?

GodOfLight
21-04-06, 01:02
oh my... this reminds me of fights ive had with one of my friends :p hes zelda obsessed lol but hes been watching me play legend and is shocked by how amazing it looks :jmp:

LARA WINS OVER ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Enchantress
21-04-06, 01:02
Ahaha. :tea:

Okay, how about we say they both rock?
Lara is good at what she does and Link is good at what he does. They're both good at what they do. So they both rock....? :D

OK that works

James Burgon
21-04-06, 01:05
The sheer vastness of Ocarina Of Time compared to ANY Tomb Raider game makes Link the overall winner. I mean, learning Simpsons theme on the ocarina, and searching for the huge sword and that. The masks, there was just so much to do. Also remember being so upset when I finished it (faking my way into days off school just to play it)

But then again Lara has huuuuge gazoomba's, whereas Link doesn't.

A tough decision!

Hybrid Soldier
21-04-06, 01:07
Zelda who?

:eek:

Is that really a "I don't know what/who Zelda is"!?

OK that works

Good.

The sheer vastness of Ocarina Of Time compared to ANY Tomb Raider game makes Link the overall winner. I mean, learning Simpsons theme on the ocarina, and searching for the huge sword and that. The masks, there was just so much to do. Also remember being so upset when I finished it (faking my way into days off school just to play it)

A tough decision!

Lmao, uhhh....:p

I would say that would be more of a...bonus i guess?

But, i don't know theres some stuff in Tomb Raider that Zelda doesn't have, but theres stuff in Zelda Tomb Raider doesn't have.

Enchantress
21-04-06, 01:07

A tough decision!

Ok if thats the only reasion you like Lara ( which i'm sure it is'nt) you've got iishues.

Genocide
21-04-06, 01:09
links just a sword waving fairy in a pixie costume (i know he's an elf so dont start on that)
Lara is just...well....Lara-nuff' said
Lara totally whupps Links ass!!

James Burgon
21-04-06, 01:10
I was kidding :).

I also like her bum. Haha, nah, cause she's a bad-ass, but so is Link, even as a kid. So it's a tough decision.

average stalker
21-04-06, 01:58
the only zelda game i've played is A Link To The Past for the snes. that game pwns.

Asian_Lara
21-04-06, 02:21

I love fish :)