PDA

View Full Version : Over-indulgence

SUGARPIE
21-04-06, 01:10
Ripley the rodent just legged it off to bed carrying a whole Ferrero Rocher. It was an accident I swear. One minute I was unwrapping the Ferrero foil and the next minute Ripley was heading south with the goods without so much as an apology.

I fully intend to take this to court.

Come on jury, who is the guilty party? :(

xMiSsCrOfTx
21-04-06, 01:12
Ripley is guilty!

Lol, I love Ferrero Rochers! :D

Lara Croft!
21-04-06, 01:19
Definately Ripley!!!!:D :D :D :D

CerebralAssassin
21-04-06, 01:42
who's ripley?

DREWY
21-04-06, 01:46
who's ripley?

Believe it or not(ha ha), the Rats name. Or Sigourny Weaver from Alien.

Cook the rat, dip it in chocolate and eat it. The rat gets the death penaly, well deserved, and you get chocolate. :ton:

Gross

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 03:59
The nerve! The scandal! He is to be HANGED!

SUGARPIE
21-04-06, 08:05
LOL you guys! Ripley is a hamster and surprise surprise, the fat bugga has not even left me a tip :(

Greenkey2
21-04-06, 10:00
:yik: Your hamster ate a whole Ferrero Rochers?! :eek: Has he exploded yet???? :yik:

Zip
21-04-06, 10:07
:yik: Your hamster ate a whole Ferrero Rochers?! :eek: Has he exploded yet???? :yik:

That probably wont happen but if it did that would be so cool

Greenkey2
21-04-06, 10:12
That probably wont happen but if it did that would be so cool

I didn't mean it in a funny way - exploding hamsters are dangerous things :( They may look cute and furry, but mix them with cordite (or this case a chocolate, relative size beachball) and one squeak out of place could spell disaster :pi:

I hope he feels better soon, Sugerpie :hug: Just keep up the supply of Rennies :wve:

SUGARPIE
21-04-06, 10:38
LMFAO Greenkey :vlol:

Strange, I hear no movement, maybe he's stuck in his tube PMSL :vlol:

Amanda Evert
21-04-06, 10:43
Forgive poor Ripley, Sugar, dear. :D hug:

You must have been starving him! :D

SUGARPIE
21-04-06, 10:52
LOL Amanda. Starving? Blimey two days ago he snatched one of my mother's carrots and ran off looking like the Crazy Frog :D

Lavinder
21-04-06, 11:21
LOL Amanda. Starving? Blimey two days ago he snatched one of my mother's carrots and ran off looking like the Crazy Frog :D

I wish I had a hamster again ! Such brillaint minds they have :D

SUGARPIE
21-04-06, 11:32
Hi Lavinder :wve:

Yeah, Ripley follows me aroung the place. Shame mum didn't see him on Wednesday night though, in his ball - GOAL!!! :D

Lavinder
21-04-06, 11:47

Yeah, Ripley follows me aroung the place. Shame mum didn't see him on Wednesday night though, in his ball - GOAL!!! :D
My hamster had a ball too :D Poor Ripley :O lol

My hamster use to manage to push up about 4 heavy books (covering a hole on the top of his home) , crawl out, jump down a really high cuboard and manage to hide behind my fridge on the night when we were all alseep. He did this several times, how he managed to do it.. I don't know :D

Greenkey2
21-04-06, 11:49

I once heard Steven Fry talk about a visit he once made to a relative's house, and when he arrived he thought the two little boys were playing football. He joined in and kicked the ball over the fence, only to discover that it was actually the hamster's runaround ball :o

I can imagine our cats getting completely bamboozled by a hamster ball :vlol: "What the fluff is THAT?!" :eek:

SUGARPIE
21-04-06, 11:51
They are very versatile creatures - rodents are quite the intelligent species and this is why they are sadly used in scientific experiments :(

They do all sorts with them - put two water feeders in and fill one with vodka and all that nonsense but the rodents always go for the vodka (and no doubt drain the water the morning after) :vlol:

Greenkey2
21-04-06, 11:52
They do all sorts with them - put two water feeders in and fill one with vodka and all that nonsense but the rodents always go for the vodka (and no doubt drain the water the morning after) :vlol:

If they go in their hamster balls after such treatment does it count as drink-driving? ;) :p

Belfastard
21-04-06, 11:53
They are very versatile creatures - rodents are quite the intelligent species and this is why they are sadly used in scientific experiments :(

Sound like my kind of hamster Louise! :p

SUGARPIE
21-04-06, 11:55
LMAO Greenkey :vlol:

Dunno, but Ripley is an accident waiting to happen without any voddie - I have to remember to pou the beanbag at the top of the stairs - my home insurance contents policy is not THAT obliging :D

SUGARPIE
21-04-06, 11:55
Sound like my kind of hamster Louise! :p

:vlol: Hi Belfy, where ya bin? :hug:

Belfastard
21-04-06, 11:58
:vlol: Hi Belfy, where ya bin? :hug:

Hi babs. Been away most of the Easter! Just came back last weekend. Hadn't been around for a good few weeks. :hug: :wve:

SUGARPIE
21-04-06, 12:02
Welcome back Belfy, I missed you :( So did Pete Burns' publicity agent :D

Hope you had an enjoyable break! :hug:

Greenkey2
21-04-06, 12:03
Glad you enjoyed your Easter break, Belfastard :tmb: Welcome back to TRF......to a typical scene of hamster madness! :D

Belfastard
21-04-06, 12:06
Glad you enjoyed your Easter break, Belfastard :tmb: Welcome back to TRF......to a typical scene of hamster madness! :D

Thank-you, and yeah, good way to return! I adore hamsters! :hug: Although, I don't like having them any more because they are heartbreakers. The last one I had shattered my heart into peices. He was the best hamster I'd ever had, and after he died, I just decided no more.

SUGARPIE
21-04-06, 12:08
I love hamsters too. The only problem is those little bones. They always get stuck between my teeth :D

Belfastard
21-04-06, 12:09
I love hamsters too. The only problem is those little bones. They always get stuck between my teeth :D

:vlol:

Greenkey2
21-04-06, 12:12
Thank-you, and yeah, good way to return! I adore hamsters! :hug: Although, I don't like having them any more because they are heartbreakers. The last one I had shattered my heart into peices. He was the best hamster I'd ever had, and after he died, I just decided no more.

:( Awww I know, I used to have a hamster when I was little. It was sold to us as a male, and two weeks later had six babies :rolleyes:

Hamsters always strike me as suspicious little buggers. I'm sure they're all conspiring against humankind, while feigning innocence trundling on their little wheels..........:pi: I mean, could a normal hamster eat an entire Forrero Rocher in one go? I don't think so. Next thing you know they'll all undergo mutation, grow to ten feet across and take over the world :eek:

Lock up your chocolates!

SUGARPIE
21-04-06, 12:14
:( Awww I know, I used to have a hamster when I was little. It was sold to us as a male, and two weeks later had six babies :rolleyes:

Hamsters always strike me as suspicious little buggers. I'm sure they're all conspiring against humankind, while feigning innocence trundling on their little wheels..........:pi: I mean, could a normal hamster eat an entire Forrero Rocher in one go? I don't think so. Next thing you know they'll all undergo mutation, grow to ten feet across and take over the world :eek:

Lock up your chocolates!

LMAO I know, it's a conspiracy I tell thee! Look at Professor Clump's laboratory and surrounding areas!! I mean, hamsters are the new Versace, we are all going to die!! :D

Belfastard
21-04-06, 12:18
Greenkey2 and Louise, you crack me up! :vlol:

Greenkey2
21-04-06, 12:22
:D

I just can't help picturing all these hamsters crowded round making little bombs to get out of their cages; a human comes along and they all stuff cordite, fuses etc into their pouches and jump onto their wheels..........then whip them back out and carry on when the person leaves :vlol:

Belfastard
21-04-06, 12:24
:D

I just can't help picturing all these hamsters crowded round making little bombs to get out of their cages; a human comes along and they all stuff cordite, fuses etc into their pouches and jump onto their wheels..........then whip them back out and carry on when the person leaves :vlol:

They don't need bombs! Once, my hamster (R.I.P) CHEWED his way out of the cage! He obviously had it planned to chew his way out @ night whilst I was asleep. Devil. :vlol:

Greenkey2
21-04-06, 12:25
See? Carbon-fibre teeth. Told you they were mutating :D