PDA

View Full Version : Lost Artefact & TR DVD Loans

SUGARPIE
21-04-06, 11:29
I wonder if a moderator can make this a sticky for a while please? :)

Incase anybody missed the previous threads on the relevant boards, I have Tomb Raider - The Lost Artefact and the Tomb Raider DVD documentary Lara Croft: Lethal and Loaded up for free loan.

Lara Lover is returning the Lost Artefact game to me today. I think Badboy70 was next on the list for that. Lara Lover was also first to request the DVD so he gets first grabs again! :tmb:

Please post in here if you wish to borrow either item. Addresses will be exchanged via PM and if you are one of the younger generation, please ask for your parent's permission before giving out your home address. Obviously, I am trustworthy but a parcel in the post may anger parents if they find out you have given out their home address over the internet, however safely. Parents are welcome to use your PM facility to request my identity and reassure themselves :wve:

Please be patient when in the queue! As soon as I receive the game via return post I shall send it on to the next person. There is no time limit as to the loan of these items but in the nature of the amount of folk waiting to have a go, it is advisable to buckle down and get through these things ASAP to spare long delays ;)

Thanks and enjoy the contents :wve:

James Burgon
21-04-06, 12:47
This is really nice of you, and I wouldn't mind borrowing Lost Artefact (If it works on XP) but i'm new here so I understand if you don't want to.

Lavinder
21-04-06, 12:48
This is really nice of you, and I wouldn't mind borrowing Lost Artefact (If it works on XP) but i'm new here so I understand if you don't want to.

Ive read your name somwhere else before, but I don't know where :confused::confused:

SUGARPIE
21-04-06, 13:03

Hi James :wve:

I am happy to loan you the game and yes, it works on XP, I am on XP Pro and also had it working on H.E. :)

I think the original thread had a slight queue so I request that those members come forth soon else the game will be winging it's way to James here!

I only wish I had more copies so I apologise for that - it took member The Butler an age to find me this game and it was a gift from him so it is very precious to me. Take care of it Raiders! :hug:

Lara Lover
21-04-06, 13:08
Yes, It's in good condition still Sugarpie ;)

Zip
21-04-06, 13:15
As SUGARPIE is so nice to do this i will allso happily lend my copy of unfinished buisness,if you would like to borrow pls post here and i will PM you for your address and then you can borrow it,then when your done you can post it back and i will send it to the next person.

James Burgon
21-04-06, 13:37
Hi James :wve:

I am happy to loan you the game and yes, it works on XP, I am on XP Pro and also had it working on H.E. :)

I think the original thread had a slight queue so I request that those members come forth soon else the game will be winging it's way to James here!

I only wish I had more copies so I apologise for that - it took member The Butler an age to find me this game and it was a gift from him so it is very precious to me. Take care of it Raiders! :hug:

Thank you so much! :hug:

Don't worry, i'm very funny when it comes to games/cd's being kept in good condition. And I wont keep it for long!

Thanks again :).

Ive read your name somwhere else before, but I don't know where :confused:

I've been posting for about a week now, maybe a bit more so you might've read a post or two by me, or did you mean somewhere else?