PDA

View Full Version : What would you do......

laracroft2122
21-04-06, 19:02
......if you were a billionaire

[eg. what would you buy, what else would you do ect.]

Belfastard
21-04-06, 19:03
......if you were a billionaire

[eg. what would you buy, what else would you do ect.]

I wouldn't be posting on this forum for a start!

I'd be too busy travelling the world.

Angel_14
21-04-06, 19:03
I would be happy :D

jarhead
21-04-06, 19:06
well this is a totally different answer to what i would tell my friends at school- as there are certain limits here but:

pay off my family and friends mortages etc etc and make sure they get what they need and some extras.
buy a nice house (not necessarily big) in england
buy at least 5 other places around the world and save money for air travels
give to the poor and needy.
keep the rest till i die and then hopefully i will give most of it awaythats my plan for when i leave uni :p

Croft06
21-04-06, 19:06
give some to parents/friends/charity. put most in a bank account, go on a shopping spree. :D

Geck-o-Lizard
21-04-06, 19:20
I'd buy a new pair of glasses (ones that aren't scratched and held together with a piece of bright green electrical wire),a black leather trenchcoat, a new top-range laptop and computer, and a big pepperoni pizza, and invest the rest of it in high-tech business so I could make the figures multiply. Then when I had enough I'd buy a moderately-sized country and rule it as a benevolent yet iron-fisted leader. University-level education would be compulsory and free for all. Soon, with my nation of hard-working highly skilled citizens, we'd be able to take over more land. Then we'd have a whole continent under my control (it'll be a dictatorship, but a fair one). It wouldn't be long until I had the whole world! Then I'd set up a colony on the moon. With the spare change left over, I'd buy another pizza. :D

Kamrusepas
21-04-06, 19:31
I would buy Hatley Castle.

a black leather trenchcoat,

I've got one :ton:

It's the only one I usually wear :p

gazhammer
21-04-06, 19:35
I would buy out Terry Brown, who is currently chairman at West Ham United F.C.

Then i would turn them into the greatest football club in the World!.(although to me they already are the greatest football club in the world).;)

Plus i'd buy some new pants.:D

tombraider_roxs
21-04-06, 19:38
Hmm lets see.

Go to England finally, haven't had a vacation yet in my life.
Maybe Germany/France too.
Pay off familys bills..
Buy combat boots that fit.. :(

lee32uk
21-04-06, 19:38
I would build a huge mansion...like Lara's :D

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 19:39
I would live comfortably?

Ampersand
21-04-06, 19:39
I would spread out all my money on the floor and roll in it, just to show off. :whi:

Angel_14
21-04-06, 19:41
I would buy up EIDOS and CORE and make the perfect TR game :D than I would buy a motorbike, and lots of cute, fluffy cats! :D Than I would build a very big house!

Kamrusepas
21-04-06, 19:41
Buy combat boots that fit.. :(

I have those too :D

Two pairs, actually :p

YvesSL
21-04-06, 19:42
Nothing really... I have all the stuff I want.

Ampersand
21-04-06, 19:43
I have those too :D

Two pairs, actually :p

And she wears them both at once. :p

I'd like to invest in a big house, gifts for my family, lots of doggies and a much larger WACOM tablet. :cln:

jarhead
21-04-06, 19:45
i would buy KFC and let those chickens free. then hopefuly do the same with everyother fast food outlet. then i would blow my nose with 50. :p one has to show off ones wealth :D

Lost_Soul
21-04-06, 19:59
Get a weekend ticket to the download festival in England and pay my teachers to let me do my math exam later(the festival and my math exam are on the same day...)

Airave
21-04-06, 20:15
Put it away and live off the interest,
playing guitar and TR, traveling, making
and promoting my Art, being slightly immoral,
stuff like that....

The account I would leave to my daughter
(and wife if she outlived me).