PDA

View Full Version : aragnophobia.. can't get over it

MiCkiZ88
21-04-06, 22:20
this is pretty scary.. I really am scared of spideys and Now i'm nearly having a hear attack cause of a small spidey jumping al over my computer desk..

anyone else having this phobia :(

Kamrusepas
21-04-06, 22:21
Fear of spiders is more common than the fear of death. So you're not alone :hug:

I personally don't like spiders, but I'm not afraid of them :)

Belfastard
21-04-06, 22:22
I'm not afraid of the small/medium size ones.. it's the MASSIVE ones I am scared of!

xMiSsCrOfTx
21-04-06, 22:23
Where I live, we get really big brown ones, and hairy black ones. I hate spiders. I can't even count all the times I've woken up to find one crawling across my face. :( :(

jarhead
21-04-06, 22:23
i dont freak out when i see one in the bath but if i hate a massive spider fall on me i would panic. however it cant harm you so its only another thing trying to live. if you thinky our scared try being the spider being chased by something 1000's times larger.

thanks for putting me off going to bed Alyssa.:D

Kamrusepas
21-04-06, 22:24
Where I live, we get really big brown ones, and hairy black ones. I hate spiders. I can't even count all the times I've woken up to find one crawling across my face. :( :(

I would die if I lived there :eek:

I'm not afraid of them because I know there are no dangerous spiders in Finland, but....

Grenade
21-04-06, 22:25
I'm not afraid of the small/medium size ones.. it's the MASSIVE ones I am scared of! Yeah same here. I saw one near where I live, and it was huge!:o I sometimes am scared of medium ones. Small ones are alright.

MiCkiZ88
21-04-06, 22:25
i dont freak out when i see one in the bath but if i hate a massive spider fall on me i would panic. however it cant harm you so its only another thing trying to live. if you thinky our scared try being the spider being chased by something 1000's times larger.

thanks for putting me off going to bed Alyssa.:D
lol... might be.. The reason for my phobia that I used to have nighmares of house sixe spiders in my cellar...

wadjet
21-04-06, 22:26
i hate spiders. i've got these posters around my bed, and i freeze every time i hear one of the rattle against the wall...

jarhead
21-04-06, 22:27
yes but there was probably and experience to trigger having those nightmares. do you get large spiders in scadinavia.

Elysia
21-04-06, 22:28

*shudders* I am going to have nightmares now....

I am *not* a spider fan. I don't kill them because it's not their fault I don't like them, but they still absolutely terrify me. They have too many legs... *shudders again*.

MiCkiZ88
21-04-06, 22:29
yes but there was probably and experience to trigger having those nightmares. do you get large spiders in scadinavia.
not so large.. small and medium sized.. i think the largest was about 4 cm what I saw when I was litle.. To me it was HUGE!!!

MiCkiZ88
21-04-06, 22:30
*shudders* I am going to have nightmares now....

I am *not* a spider fan. I don't kill them because it's not their fault I don't like them, but they still absolutely terrify me. They have too many legs... *shudders again*.
I don't kill them either.. why would I..

Another thing what I hate.. I HATE BUGS!! I even fear some bugs...

JACOBryanBURNS
21-04-06, 22:32
I did a photoshoot with a tarantula on my FACE one time for a fragrance company. And the part that thouroughly ****ed me off was that they never ended up using the advert.

wadjet
21-04-06, 22:33
daddy long legs. i run away screaming if i see one. and a spider ON YOUR FACE?!?!?!? no sleep for me tonight

MiCkiZ88
21-04-06, 22:34
I did a photoshoot with a tarantula on my FACE one time for a fragrance company. And the part that thouroughly ****ed me off was that they never ended up using the advert.
:yik: :yik: I would die.. but I'd do it if I'd get money and fame :D

Elysia
21-04-06, 22:35
I don't kill them either.. why would I..

Another thing what I hate.. I HATE BUGS!! I even fear some bugs...
Oddly enough, bugs I can handle! We used to keep Malaysian Stick-Insects as kids (not the skinny green ones... well we had some of those as well, but the Malaysian ones are huge, spiky brown things that look half praying mantis and half dead leaf. They were cool!)

I wouldn't do that for all the tea in china! :eek:

CerebralAssassin
21-04-06, 22:38
:eek:

RoseTyler
21-04-06, 22:41
this is pretty scary.. I really am scared of spideys and Now i'm nearly having a hear attack cause of a small spidey jumping al over my computer desk..

anyone else having this phobia :(

Awww :hug:

I am terrified of them but only to an extent... small ones I can handle, but if I see huge dark coloured ones I almost poo my pants :eek: If they're big and light brown (the spiders that is :tea: ) then I don't mind them too much, just as long as they keep away from me.

RoseTyler
21-04-06, 22:42

Euwwwwww! :( Omg poor you.

CerebralAssassin
21-04-06, 22:43
snakes are more intimidating for me than spiders:eek:

SkyGirl
21-04-06, 23:26
High places makes me want to faint

Reggie
21-04-06, 23:28
I have an extreme phobia of spiders, I check everywhere I am for them o.O

RoseTyler
21-04-06, 23:31
I wonder why so many people are scared of spiders. They're not harmful (in this country anyway) I think its the shape of them. I'm fine with any other insects no matter how many legs they have or whatever. The look of them doesn't freak me out (apart from centipedes coz they're just...euw)
Its the way spiders look :eek:

Reggie
21-04-06, 23:37
and those millipedes omg my science teacher has a giant one preserved in a jar - it makes my skin crawl...

RoseTyler
21-04-06, 23:38
and those millipedes omg my science teacher has a giant one preserved in a jar - it makes my skin crawl...

:eek: *shudders*

xMyrax
21-04-06, 23:44
I hate insects...

I have a phobia of looking on the insides of people, blood, organs, etc etc I hate it :( Makes me feel dizzy and sick

MiCkiZ88
21-04-06, 23:50
I hate insects...

I have a phobia of looking on the insides of people, blood, organs, etc etc I hate it :( Makes me feel dizzy and sick
same here.. *faints*

Lost_Raider
21-04-06, 23:52
When I was in a jungle for my summer vacation years ago, I saw a spider crawling near the tree trunk I was sitting...I was gonna crash it with my fist, but the guide stopped me and tell me that thing is poisionous...

But I still don't afraid of spiders...donno why

xMyrax
21-04-06, 23:52
I dont mind looking at those stuff in movies or anything, but right infront of my eyes...X_X

MiCkiZ88
21-04-06, 23:54
I dont mind looking at those stuff in movies or anything, but right infront of my eyes...X_X
even those sicken me :(

SkyGirl
22-04-06, 00:05
apart from centipedes coz they're just...euw

I just hate those ! And cockroachs ergg...:pi:

Joseph
22-04-06, 00:17
Normal house-spiders are your friend. So i'm not talkin bout the giant (or really small) deadly poisonous ones... but the general ones. They are friendly to humans and eat all nasty insects around you! :)

RoseTyler
22-04-06, 00:18
Normal house-spiders are your friend. So i'm not talkin bout the giant (or really small) deadly poisonous ones... but the general ones. They are friendly to humans and eat all nasty insects around you! :)

yes but they look ghastly! :p

Joseph
22-04-06, 00:19
They sure think you are ugly too! :p And ur much bigger than them. So why fear those tiny friends of yours? :confused:

Lenochka
22-04-06, 00:20
i hate them! ewwwwwwww they are never to big around where i live and never caught one on my face! but i see them walking around sometimes. I just pretend there on there way to work or to hang out with friends and i leave them alone XD

GeckoKid
erm..... i love spiders... especially the huge hairy big ones, they are sooooo cute! >w<

Thorir
I quite like spiders. :)
Never touched any big ones... But not afraid of them.

RoseTyler
22-04-06, 00:22
They sure think you are ugly too! :p And ur much bigger than them. So why fear those tiny friends of yours? :confused:

I know! Its really annoying being scared of them. I could never harm one though

MiCkiZ88
22-04-06, 00:22
erm..... i love spiders... especially the huge hairy big ones, they are sooooo cute! >w<
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................. *runs away to take my gun* *BLAM BLAM* oh sheisse it wass just my air pistoll.. AAAAaaaaahhhh.... :yik:

Lost_Raider
22-04-06, 00:23
Since this thread made me to go down memory lane, I was wondering what would happen if you try to crash a big one with your fist?

Second recall...still not afraid, although feel a little creepy to think what would happen if that thing bite me...

RoseTyler
22-04-06, 00:23
I just pretend there on there way to work or to hang out with friends and i leave them alone XD

LMFAO!!!!! :vlol: :vlol: I can just see them wearing little hats and suits now...

GeckoKid
22-04-06, 00:24
I wonder why so many people are scared of spiders. They're not harmful (in this country anyway) I think its the shape of them. I'm fine with any other insects no matter how many legs they have or whatever. The look of them doesn't freak me out (apart from centipedes coz they're just...euw)
Its the way spiders look :eek:
i think spiders are gorgeous! >U<

http://www.deviantart.com/view/13636417/
aren't they just adorable? :D ^ photo taken 2 years ago...
http://www.deviantart.com/view/9950025/
^ another shot from a different angle :D

and catepillars, AWWWWWWW :D just visit my geckokid.net gallery and look at how many photos i have taken for them :D

GeckoKid
22-04-06, 00:24
Since this thread made me to go down memory lane, I was wondering what would happen if you try to crash a big one with your fist?

Second recall...still not afraid, although feel a little creepy to think what would happen if that thing bite me...
i'd never try to kill one <_<

RoseTyler
22-04-06, 00:26

LOL! Lucky you :p
Although strangely enough, I don't find huge tarantula's half as scary as large black house spiders :eek:

Tarantula's still have the horrible shape but it doesn't seem as bad somehow... maybe because they're furry too :p

I'm scared of the smaller sized tarantula's though :eek: LMAO

MiCkiZ88
22-04-06, 00:29
i think spiders are gorgeous! >U<

http://www.deviantart.com/view/13636417/
aren't they just adorable? :D ^ photo taken 2 years ago...
http://www.deviantart.com/view/9950025/
^ another shot from a different angle :D

and catepillars, AWWWWWWW :D just visit my geckokid.net gallery and look at how many photos i have taken for them :D
HOLY!! *faints*

Draco
22-04-06, 01:50
An average human will ingest 8 spiders while they sleep during their lifetime.

Lenochka
22-04-06, 02:16
HOLY!! *faints*
indeed
Spiders scare the hell out of me
my brother when he was 4 once asked wht spiders have big butts XD i never laughed so hard XD

RoseTyler
22-04-06, 02:18
LMFAO! They do have big butts though :vlol:

Lenochka
22-04-06, 02:23
i know straight up ghetto bootys :ohn:

Maureen Errant
22-04-06, 06:38
Where I live we have quite a few poisonous spiders, but I don't even kill them..........they are only doing and being what nature intended them to be and do. I just pick them up and get them far away from my house in the hopes that they become lost.
Wouldn't have one as a pet, but I don't kill them ever.

I once heard a story that the reason most people hate spiders is that they are not native to earth: They are extraterrestrials, and the reason we hate them is that our primitive mind remembers them landing *in their teeny, tiny spaceships* or somethinjg like that.:jmp:

scion05
22-04-06, 07:53
aaaaargh spiders *faints*
i hate em hatem hatem!