PDA

View Full Version : Do you like someone in this forum? Post names!

MiCkiZ88
21-04-06, 22:53
REferral to tombraider lovers thread.. Do you like someone in these forums? But this time post names!

I'm first to start so I'l save my post for later

Titanium
21-04-06, 22:56
I like everyone on this forum :D

SkyGirl
21-04-06, 23:00
REferral to tombraider lovers thread.. Do you like someone in these forums? But this time post names!

Hey....you should be the first one to say it ...http://img.sheezyart.com/images/emoticons/Unimpressed.gif

jarhead
same as titanium, i just havnt got around to meeting everyone yet

MiCkiZ88
Hey....you should be the first one to say it ...http://img.sheezyart.com/images/emoticons/Unimpressed.gif
heheh.. Im shy you know :o

CerebralAssassin
21-04-06, 23:01
List of people I like:

UNDER CONSTRUCTION...

Paperdoll
21-04-06, 23:03
You know...there's this girl... I even get embarassed just talking about it... she has curly hair... kidnapped a duck but that makes me love her even more... she's so sweet... if you're reading this, I love you Paperdoll :D

I like you all my pretties :D

Night Crawler
21-04-06, 23:04
I like me, does that count?

MiCkiZ88
21-04-06, 23:05
You know...there's this girl... I even get embarassed just talking about it... she has curly hair... kidnapped a duck but that makes me love her even more... she's so sweet... if you're reading this, I love you Paperdoll :D

LOL I like you too :vlol: :D :)

CerebralAssassin
21-04-06, 23:05

:vlol:

MiCkiZ88
21-04-06, 23:06
I like me, does that count?
yep.. I llll.. LOVE ME!! god I'm just so cute!! no just say a person you like.. I'l make my list in a moment..

Scottlee
21-04-06, 23:09
My favourite forum member.....

.......... loves lasagne

Belfastard
21-04-06, 23:09

WTF Carla?! You kidnapped a duck?! *Reports to the RSPCA*

MiCkiZ88
21-04-06, 23:10

.......... loves lasagne

Belfastard
21-04-06, 23:10

Like as in friend wise, or love interest wise? Or both? :)

Paperdoll
21-04-06, 23:12
WTF Carla?! You kidnapped a duck?! *Reports to the RSPCA*

XD check the Ninja thread :mis:

MiCkiZ88
21-04-06, 23:12
Like as in friend wise, or love interest wise? Or both? :)
bth :)

Belfastard
21-04-06, 23:14
XD check the Ninja thread :mis:

OMG! ROFLMFAO! They are brilliant! :tmb: :hug:

meansizzler
21-04-06, 23:35
KamKam...:D , She's adorable...hehehe

Maureen Errant
22-04-06, 06:46

.......... loves lasagne

Garfield is a member???:cln:

Jebus
22-04-06, 07:04
i like everyone and thanks to amanda evert (i think i spelt that one right) for telling me how to get a avatar, thanks!

scion05
22-04-06, 07:48
Garfield is a member???:cln:

i ope so!!!!!!!

hmmmm no one as i dont agree with internet love lol

only i once made a " love " thread only lets just say it
didnt go down well :p

Maureen Errant
22-04-06, 08:02
I agree...........internet love would be kind of hard for me cause I'm a 'hands on' kinda girl:ton:

Seriously I just don't get it..............maybe it's cause it's never happened to me :hea: :hea: :hea: *I'm feeling deprived* lol:cln:

FourBalls
22-04-06, 08:38
I like everyone, but in that way?
Nah :p
Never thought 'Internet Love' was possible.

daventry
22-04-06, 08:58
:o I like Elen, shes very nice and Joseph is my best Computer Technichian Friend :) Cant believe that he doesent get his own PC fix up bussiness. :p

I did read a Thread from TRL Online about two people who did Internet Chatting and how they like eachother and decided to meet, turns out it was his Mother he fell in love with.

Thorir
22-04-06, 09:55
Kamrusepas and Kay. :)

Angel_14
22-04-06, 10:00
Mira, legend_4_life They are my best friends :hug:

Belfastard
22-04-06, 10:06
:o I like Elen, shes very nice and Joseph is my best Computer Technichian Friend :) Cant believe that he doesent get his own PC fix up bussiness. :p

I did read a Thread from TRL Online about two people who did Internet Chatting and how they like eachother and decided to meet, turns out it was his Mother he fell in love with.

WTF? :confused:

Crazy, lol.

Belfastard
22-04-06, 10:07
Kamrusepas and Kay. :)

Oi, what about me? :p

Thorir
22-04-06, 10:20
Oi, what about me? :p

http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/kiss2.gif

Jacob x5
22-04-06, 10:27
I like most of the people here, including a few very special friends, and one very very very special person, but those people know who they are. :D :hug:

Belfastard
22-04-06, 10:30
http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/kiss2.gif

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e234/Belfastard/b7225c20.gif

Croft06
22-04-06, 10:44
I don't know many people very well, but everyone I chat to in open chat. Plus I LOVE YOU ALL http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/kiss2.gif :hug: :hug: :hug:

MiCkiZ88
22-04-06, 11:19
Ok so my list:

Elen : for being a great mod and helpfull getting avvies :hug:
TLR : for this absolutely great forum!
Kamrusepas : Does great art and is nice to talk to.. also a great ninja
xMyrax : Nice, fun and adores my hair.
Lew : Fun to talk to :)
Mona Sax : Wise.. ass
Thorn : A great model and nice to talk to when she talks to you :p
jacobryanburns :friendly and amuzing :D
Paperdoll funny and a brutal ninja by kidnapping a duck!

pst. don't take it too seriously...

more to come...

Kamrusepas
22-04-06, 13:25
Thanks to everyone who mentioned me :hug:

I don't think I'll make a list as it could turn out rather long. But my friends should know who they are :hug: :)

Pipolinne
22-04-06, 13:29

Then, it was you who kidnapped my poor,adorable,duckling,Paperdoll!Finally,I 've the answer for that mistery that haunted my childhood :vlol:!

I won't say I like everyone here,that would be impossible,but those whom I like know it,so there's no need to post their names :D!

Jebus
22-04-06, 13:35
also thanks to ELEN for doing my avatar, thanks it was speedy!!!

Anubis_AF
22-04-06, 13:55
I won't say I like everyone here,that would be impossible,but those whom I like know it,so there's no need to post their names :D!

Amen :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
22-04-06, 13:59
I have a few great friends here, they know who they are. :hug:

Lara Lover
22-04-06, 14:01
I like :

MissCroft
Kam
Elen
Scion05
Myra
Mica
Joseph
Greenkey2
Deepbluesea
Spitfire
TLR Online

Load's of other people too :hug:

xMiSsCrOfTx
22-04-06, 14:04
I like :

MissCroft
[...]

I like you too :hug:

TR luver7
22-04-06, 14:07
i think i like someone but im too shy to tell :( ....lol

meansizzler
22-04-06, 14:15
I like you too :hug:

awww...

MiCkiZ88
22-04-06, 14:19
anyone like me :(... waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

heh.. im just a cry baby...

Lew
22-04-06, 14:22
anyone like me :(... waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

heh.. im just a cry baby...

I do (as a friend) hehe :)

MiCkiZ88
22-04-06, 14:27
I do (as a friend) hehe :)
I like you too :hug: ( as a friend :p)

meansizzler
22-04-06, 14:36
I like tombraidermelonie, anyone heard form her lately, hope the move went ok...

Lew
22-04-06, 14:38
lol hehe

MiCkiZ88
22-04-06, 14:47
Ok so my list:

Elen : for being a great mod and helpfull getting avvies :hug:
TLR : for this absolutely great forum!
Kamrusepas : Does great art and is nice to talk to.. also a great ninja
xMyrax : Nice, fun and adores my hair.
Lew : Fun to talk to :)
Mona Sax : Wise.. ass
Thorn : A great model and nice to talk to when she talks to you :p
jacobryanburns : friendly and amuzing :D
Paperdoll : funny and a brutal ninja by kidnapping a duck!
Melonietombraider : nice and like's things I also like
Pipolinne : critises my art in a good way.. :)
Misscroft : nice, friendly and a really cool avvie

pst. don't take it too seriously...

Lew
22-04-06, 14:49
no explaination for Misscroft?

MiCkiZ88
22-04-06, 14:49
no explaination for Misscroft?
whoops..

Ross
22-04-06, 14:56
what is this, feel good week? :tea:

MiCkiZ88
22-04-06, 14:56
heheh... :D

Catapharact
22-04-06, 15:30

Looks like my claners were right all along.

This is just... sad.

Lara Croft!
22-04-06, 15:50
I've been here since DAY ONE and no one mentions me????
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!:ton: :ton: :ton: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
(That's my 100th post...YEAEEEEEE!!!!!!!! )

BlackGrey
22-04-06, 15:52
Pointless-ness-is-the-root-of-all-evil

T-Raider
22-04-06, 16:14
I dont really know anyone to be honest Im kinda new :)

Pipolinne
22-04-06, 16:16

This is just... sad.

Now...I always feel happy when I find out I'm right! So,I'm, quite glad our community allowed your fellow claners to feel that happiness I was talking about!

Perhaps,in a more or less distant future,instead of speaking about us,they might come and talk to us...you see ,I,personally,don't like feeling I'm a ship being watched by wolves,while they speak about my characteristics.

MiCkiZ88
22-04-06, 16:25

This is just... sad.
what's sad about this.. :confused: well.. this thread was made to be a differend version do you dislike anyone from these forums... Atleast it's happier.. go on.. just ad me to the dislike list... I don't mind..

ILG49ers
22-04-06, 16:32
I like alot of people here. xMissCroftx, Kamrusepas, Paperdoll, Lara Lover, Shauni, MelonieTombRaider, just to name a few. :)

Lara Lover
22-04-06, 16:33
Awww, Thanks ILG :hug:

clairelovestlc
22-04-06, 18:06
I like most people here, some more than others

meansizzler
23-04-06, 16:02
I Love "Lara Croft!", she's such a beatiful person...:hug:

Lara Croft!
23-04-06, 16:08
I Love "Lara Croft!", she's such a beatiful person...:hug:
Awwww....thanks J.
U know I like u a lot too!!!!:gki:

meansizzler
23-04-06, 16:19
:hug:

Lavinder
23-04-06, 16:20
I like most of the people here, including a few very special friends, and one very very very special person, but those people know who they are. :D :hug:

Whom is this very very very special person ? :whi:

Thorir
23-04-06, 17:11

TLR. :p

Jacob x5
23-04-06, 17:51

:gki:

Lavinder
23-04-06, 17:52

rika2
23-04-06, 18:11

.......... loves lasagne

it's spelled lasagna :o

Croft06
23-04-06, 18:13
I thought it was lasagne, at least, it is on all my microwavable lasagne :D

Jacob x5
23-04-06, 18:13

And 'studant' is spelt 'student'. ;) (Click here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=13498)).

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :ton: :ton: :ton:

EDIT: Actually, 'lasagne' is the correct spelling as far as I know. :D :D :D

rika2
23-04-06, 18:15
And 'studant' is spelt 'student'. ;) (Click here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/member.php?u=13498)).

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. :ton: :ton: :ton:

EDIT: Actually, 'lasagne' is the correct spelling as far as I know. :D :D :D

I do think it's lasagna...

Croft06
23-04-06, 18:17
I do think it's lasagna...
Maybe it's different spellings, different countries?

rika2
23-04-06, 18:18
nah, anyway I don't know anyone in this forum yet...

Zip
23-04-06, 18:22
Maybe it's different spellings, different countries?

A stroke of genius once agin croft06

Zip
23-04-06, 18:22
yer i like most people on the forum everyones so helpfull and that

Croft06
23-04-06, 18:24
A stroke of genius once agin croft06
Well you know I'm secretly a genius :D

What was my other stroke of genius..? (baaad memory)

Zip
23-04-06, 18:26
Well you know I'm secretly a genius :D

What was my other stroke of genius..? (baaad memory)

u stole the dvd drive from downstairs !!!!

U comin on msn for abit ??

Croft06
23-04-06, 18:28
u stole the dvd drive from downstairs !!!!

U comin on msn for abit ??
See Pm, and ahhhh yes. Theft, always genius :D

RoseTyler
23-04-06, 18:32
Its LASAGNE! :ton:

Its just pronounced lasagna

Trust me I'm half Italian. :D

Neteru
23-04-06, 18:33
:rolleyes: Lasagna/lasagne - both are correct.

Jacob x5
23-04-06, 18:34
:rolleyes: Lasagna/lasagne - both are correct.

Really? I never knew that.

Neteru
23-04-06, 18:35
Its LASAGNE! :ton:

Its just pronounced lasagna

Trust me I'm half Italian. :DHalf Italian and half correct. :D :ton:

RoseTyler
23-04-06, 18:38
Half Italian and half correct. :D :ton:

...Makes sense I suppose :vlol:

meansizzler
23-04-06, 18:39
back on topic, I like Paperdoll...:D

JasonDavies15
23-04-06, 18:56
I like alot of people here on Tomb Raider Forums. I have a couple who I stay very close to whom I can trust and talk to about almost anything. They know who they are! :hug:

Sofitegan
23-04-06, 20:15
AW nobody mentions me!
Just kidding, i didnt expect to be mentioned to be honest. I only come here a few times a week cause that is the only time i have access. I like quite a lot of people here, in fact i can only think of one person i dont get on with.

RoseTyler
23-04-06, 20:23
AW nobody mentions me!
Just kidding, i didnt expect to be mentioned to be honest. I only come here a few times a week cause that is the only time i have access. I like quite a lot of people here, in fact i can only think of one person i dont get on with.

You love DW! I love you! :hug:

Sofitegan
23-04-06, 20:24
Aww! thanks rosetyler!
Personally i dont wat to post a list, there are people i like more than others, but to single the ones i like "best" out.. its mean!

JasonDavies15
23-04-06, 20:25
AW nobody mentions me!

I think you are a lovely member also, although we have never met before. :hug:

meansizzler
23-04-06, 20:46
AW nobody mentions me!

Hye rabbit food eater...:) sorry not noticed you much on the forum, maybe you should introduce yourself to everyone...

SUGARPIE
23-04-06, 21:44
I loves everyone me. Misscroft, JasonDavies, Tramp, Maureen, Airave, Scion, Gazhammer, meansizzler, Sunwave......and everyone else including you Lara Lover and Scion, both of you have me in stitches!!

Night_Heaven
23-04-06, 21:54
First of all, I will mention JANNY,a true and close friend ...:hug: I hope you will read that...Her posts and her answers really help me in my attempt to create some good threads. Janny you have prove yourself more than a buddy,now for me you are a true friend....keep in touch. I hope you fell for me the same I feel about you..:hug:
I like also:

RoseTyler because she give me some good indications and helped me with some posts plus we have the same taste about real Lara and the same taste about other things;)Use you'r ID more:)

ILG49ers because he was soo patience and explain me the difference between ID messenger and MSN and answer me to every Pm I give him...thank you soo much:)

Scion05 who give me good links and has the same idol as I do,good taste of music and support me in my threads:)

Another one is FourBalls because she is a great user,after I post something bad for her she forgive me almost instantly...:)

Next is Jarhead, a smart user who share with me some of his impressions about some posts,about his answers-he know better;) .A great user...you can discuss everyting with him.:)

Rachkitten who is a nice user,share some of my ideas and have a common ideea with me about something--Kill Bill:)

I will mention Paperdoll because I have discuss with her something private(bio-shen:cln: ) and she has been more than welcome in my PM about this topic.... Shhhh...keep the secret(you know);)

Eleanna123 for her open mind about her country,and I mention in here somethin-Maybe we will discuss more about this,ok?Use you Id more please:)

And finnaly but not the last is Lara Lover a cute little user who share some of his joy with me.:)

That's it for now.It was a long post,however I am honest soo sorry if someone is offended by what I wrote here.And forgive my english,I am doing my best.Until my next post...bye bye

Paperdoll
23-04-06, 22:54
I'm sorry if I don't quote anybody but thanks to everyone that mentioned my name. I don't want to mention any names because I love you all XD seriously this is just another "I love this forum" thread but I like everyone here to some extent, either like more or feel a bit of empathy but still...

I love you all XD :hug:

Reggie
There's loads of people on here who I like, I like Sugarpie, MissCroft umm...and of course Melonie, Bonez (he's the one who opened the Avril thread) erm...oh and Elen is pretty cool too, I can't think of anyone else for now. :p

Lara Lover
First of all, I will mention JANNY,a true and close friend ...:hug: I hope you will read that...Her posts and her answers really help me in my attempt to create some good threads. Janny you have prove yourself more than a buddy,now for me you are a true friend....keep in touch. I hope you fell for me the same I feel about you..:hug:
I like also:

RoseTyler because she give me some good indications and helped me with some posts plus we have the same taste about real Lara and the same taste about other things;)Use you'r ID more:)

ILG49ers because he was soo patience and explain me the difference between ID messenger and MSN and answer me to every Pm I give him...thank you soo much:)

Scion05 who give me good links and has the same idol as I do,good taste of music and support me in my threads:)

Another one is FourBalls because she is a great user,after I post something bad for her she forgive me almost instantly...:)

Next is Jarhead, a smart user who share with me some of his impressions about some posts,about his answers-he know better;) .A great user...you can discuss everyting with him.:)

Rachkitten who is a nice user,share some of my ideas and have a common ideea with me about something--Kill Bill:)

I will mention Paperdoll because I have discuss with her something private(bio-shen:cln: ) and she has been more than welcome in my PM about this topic.... Shhhh...keep the secret(you know);)

Eleanna123 for her open mind about her country,and I mention in here somethin-Maybe we will discuss more about this,ok?Use you Id more please:)

And finnaly but not the last is Lara Lover a cute little user who share some of his joy with me.:)

That's it for now.It was a long post,however I am honest soo sorry if someone is offended by what I wrote here.And forgive my english,I am doing my best.Until my next post...bye bye

Aww, Thanks! :hug:

RoseTyler
23-04-06, 23:46

Awww :hug: thanks! :jmp:

Obviously I like you too ;) lol

Lara Croft!
24-04-06, 19:36
Half Italian and half correct. :D :ton:
HA!HA!!!Loved that!!!!!!:tmb:

jarhead
24-04-06, 19:37
awwww thanks night hevon, i like you too. i like everyone though with a few exceptions but i dont let that get in the way

RoseTyler
24-04-06, 19:56
HA!HA!!!Loved that!!!!!!:tmb:

Good for you!

RoseTyler
24-04-06, 19:58
Well I like Belfastard... he's such a bit-rich :ton: :D

Enchantress
24-04-06, 20:13

I like you (as a friend) your funny

SUGARPIE
24-04-06, 20:15
I am attracted to one or two older members but then again, I have a fridge magnet stuck to my ass :ton:

CerebralAssassin
25-04-06, 09:04
gotta love sugs!:D :hug:

Wizzy
25-04-06, 09:19
ME
ME
ME
and guess who ME

:D you got to love yourself

ok other people i like but only as friends are:

Titanium: has been my evil cookie fan from since i remember but i've stopped making them now :(

Jacob x5: we had our differences and we still do but i'm not one to hold a grudge ;)

Lavinder: has been my first best interenet friend i've ever had :)

MaxPayne
25-04-06, 09:25
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blahblahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Sorry!!! cat caught my togue

Dazzy
25-04-06, 10:34
Took me a while to find this topic, anyway, Ive been here for about 2 weeks ish, so here is who I like:

+Mica
+Daventry
+JasonDavies

TombRaiderLover
25-04-06, 14:51

Not for me! There have been loads of these type of threads, and I haven't been mentioned once :( , unless I complain like I am now!

Lara Croft!
25-04-06, 16:55
Good for you!
Indeed!!!

meansizzler
25-04-06, 17:02
Indeed!!!

Yay, it's my Princess!!!, HI...:hug:

gazhammer
25-04-06, 17:06
The pretty, older ladies.;) (Not "pretty old ladies" you understand!).:D

Lara Croft!