PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who plays Sonic The Hedgehog?

Legend of Lara
23-04-06, 21:00
Because my favourite game ever is...

...Persona 3 FES.

Croft06
23-04-06, 21:02
I've never played Sonic :o

Timy226
23-04-06, 21:03
I used to play it avidly on my megadrive and game gear when i was little, but the sonic series is running dry. Lets hope the new one on Xbox 360 will be good! :tmb:

_Mica_
23-04-06, 21:03
I've never played Sonic :o

*dies*

Really? Sonic was the first game I ever played. :D

jarhead
23-04-06, 21:04
a world without sonic- unthinkable. i love it- up untill sonic 2 when the novelty wore off and i grew out of it. but they are ;like the best ever franchise

Legend of Lara
The next-gen one will probably be great.

OH LOL IT WASN'T

Croft06
*dies*

First game I ever played was *thinks back long time* probably Lemmings :D

Titanium
23-04-06, 21:05
I love the sonic games, my favourite is Sonic 2! :D

Reggie
23-04-06, 22:08
the 2d sonic games were great, I remember playing the very first one as my earliest memory *nostalgia* ^_^

Belfastard
23-04-06, 22:12
*dies*

Same Mica. For the Megadrive. :)

Jonnipants
23-04-06, 22:20
I love the older sonic games. I agree about Shadow. o___o But Sonic 1 2 & 3 rock my socks 8D!!!

Sonic X...well....Anime kinda stuff burns my eyes so I guess im 'half' a Sonic fan. :D

Capt. Murphy
23-04-06, 22:26
I was in High School when the Sonic games were first out. Sonic 1 and 2... I'd sit in class designing stages with all sorts of loops and half pipes Sonic to run up and flip.... Sonic CD, I love the FMV animes on that, and the soundtrack IMhO is good for a game of that Era. :)

I've played Sonic CD on Kega Fusion and recorded the tracks from the PAST stages. You can't get these from just playing the game CD itself in a regular CD player. :D

Sonic, SEGA... all COOL. :cool:

Timy226
23-04-06, 22:27
lol

tlr online
23-04-06, 22:29
Sonic on MegaDrive rocks. I'd like to get hold of a copy of that again.

Timy226
23-04-06, 22:33
I went to play on my megadrive a couple years back, when i got it out, it was broke, :(. I was so gutted so many classic games! I had just been sitting there for years and it mus of been clogged it dust! :hea:

ace_85
23-04-06, 22:48
*dies*

Lol, this thread is making me feel my age, and I've only just left my teens! :D

The first game I ever played was the original Mario on the NES (yep, the one before the SNES) in about 1990 I guess :o :p

Capt. Murphy
23-04-06, 22:53
The original Nintendo came out in the mid 80's. :pi:

*ewe gross, Nintendo* :o

:vlol:

daventry
24-04-06, 07:38
Has any of you seen this, made by Dazzy.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=61117

Legend of Lara
24-04-06, 14:40
Has any of you seen this, made by Dazzy.

http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=61117

Ah, gotta loooooooove the spirite comics. :D

Dazzy
24-04-06, 14:42
Im a big Sonic fan, well sort of, Ive been a fan since I was young, got the comic, erm, bed cover, and mostly everything, even saw the balloon! Im still a fan, and yes, that's my sprite comic lol.

Zip
24-04-06, 15:37
Yes sonic was brill on the megadrive still play it now and well its still at the top of its game i don't like the newer ones

Did anyone play it on the sega handheld the one with the 3 inch colour screen i loved on that i still have it somewhere got shinobi on it aswell

Capt. Murphy
24-04-06, 15:42
Did anyone play it on the sega handheld the one with the 3 inch colour screen i loved on that i still have it somewhere got shinobi on it aswellThe Game Gear or Nomad? :)

I have the Nomad. :pi: Plays Genesis/Mega Drive games.

I wanted to play that GG Shinobi game. Is that the one where you rescue the different colored Ninjas (with different abilities) then can use them in certain stages? :D

Legend of Lara
24-04-06, 17:03
It has taken me nearly 2 :cen: years to finish Sonic Heroes. And I'm not done yet. Stupid Emeralds.

Dazzy
24-04-06, 17:05
It has taken me nearly 2 :cen: years to finish Sonic Heroes. And I'm not done yet. Stupid Emeralds.

Same here, I finished all the story modes, but those Chaos Emeralds are a pain, I gave up.

JasonDavies15
24-04-06, 17:08
I have Sonic 1, 2 and 3 megadrive sountracks here: http://www.putfile.com/jasondavies15 (http://www.putfile.com/jasondavies15)

Hope you like them! :D

illuminati30
24-04-06, 17:16
Do you have Sonic Rush for the DS? Best sonic game to date :D

http://www.sega.com/games/game_temp.php?game=sonicrush

Legend of Lara
24-04-06, 17:28
I have Sonic 1, 2 and 3 megadrive sountracks here: http://www.putfile.com/jasondavies15 (http://www.putfile.com/jasondavies15)

Hope you like them! :D

Nostalic Mega Drive soundtracks... *sniff*
Bless you...
PS: THREE POSTS!!! OMFG!!!

Legend of Lara
24-04-06, 17:30
Do you have Sonic Rush for the DS? Best sonic game to date :D

http://www.sega.com/games/game_temp.php?game=sonicrush

I don't even have a DS. Nor any Nintendo system anyway :o

PS: 2 posts? YEEESSS!!!

illuminati30
24-04-06, 17:34
I don't even have a DS. Nor any Nintendo system anyway :o

Aww you should fix that :D

PS: 2 posts? YEEESSS!!!

eh? :confused:

interstellardave
24-04-06, 17:35
Sonic has never made it in the 3d realm the way his Plumber nemesis did...

illuminati30
24-04-06, 17:37
Sonic has never made it in the 3d realm the way his Plumber nemesis did...

Sonic Rush has a combination of both which is cool.

Congrats on your new status!

interstellardave
24-04-06, 17:40
New status? Oh, I'm a professor now! :yah:

I changed my avatar and sig without realizing I also changed status. Thanks for noticing. :D

Enchantress
24-04-06, 17:40
I am a HUGE Sonic fan (Look at my avatar) and I got 27 Sonic games. Even the dreadful Shadow The Hedgehog. And when I can catch Sonic X I watch it and I never even take bathroom breaks while Sonic X is on. So is there anyone here who shares my obsession or just plays Sonic?:) :jmp:

I played sonic when I was yung.

Legend of Lara
24-04-06, 18:09
eh? :confused:

I had 2 posts left until I reached 100 ;)

Timy226
24-04-06, 18:09
New status? Oh, I'm a professor now! :yah:

I changed my avatar and sig without realizing I also changed status. Thanks for noticing. :D

Off Topic: I love buffy to :tmb: Nice choice of pic n sig :D

in these arms
24-04-06, 18:10
I also play sonic. Don't play them much now either.

Legend of Lara
24-04-06, 18:11
I played sonic when I was young.

Who didn't?
*gets bricked by Mario fans*

James Burgon
24-04-06, 18:43
I got my sega megadrive set up with 4/5 sonic games + still have the VHS' of the original cartoon series (not Sonic Underground) and catch it on POP sometimes on Sky TV. Sonic Heroes was a crock of ****e, bought a dreamcast just for sonic adventure, what a waste that was. They've obliterated sonic now.

I also have a poster from hwen i was younger. It's the one I used to carry around pretending he was real and we'd put the cushions on the floor and use them as stepping stones over lava while I run around the house, haha. Aww, good times. I also had plush toys, mcdonalds toys, and a bunch of other things.

I love sonic though. Tails is on my keyring at the moment cause he's my favourite :). Sonic is at home, and Knuckles is with a friend.

interstellardave
24-04-06, 18:46
Off Topic: I love buffy to :tmb: Nice choice of pic n sig :D

Thanks! I'm actually thinking (regarding my sig) how cool it would be for Amanda to say the same thing to Lara in TR8! :p

RoseTyler
24-04-06, 18:56
I am a HUGE Sonic fan (Look at my avatar) and I got 27 Sonic games. Even the dreadful Shadow The Hedgehog. And when I can catch Sonic X I watch it and I never even take bathroom breaks while Sonic X is on. So is there anyone here who shares my obsession or just plays Sonic?:) :jmp:

I used to like Sonic as much as you do :p Then I got a ps... and then I discovered Tomb Raider! :yah:

James Burgon
24-04-06, 18:59
Lara and Sonic were probably my two biggest idols when growing up, haha.

Legend of Lara
28-04-06, 23:10
Oh :cen:. I'm stuck on Sonic Riders! Why did Sonic Team have to make it so hard?
PS: For those of you who care: I'm stuck on the Sky Road mission. :hea:

Capt. Murphy
28-04-06, 23:47
The *first Sonic cartoon aired on 'abc' (here in the States). There was also a syndicated version. The syndicated version wasn't as 'good' as the other. It was a bit more childish. While the one airing on the network was more serious, darker -if you will.

Both the network original and the syndicated version - those SONICs were voiced by Jaleel White (a.k.a -Steve Urkel of the show 'Family Matters').

*first: Okay, not truly the first Sonic cartoon. The first Sonic cartoon (or cartoon animation) was on the SEGA-CD game Sonic CD. :D

SSJ6Wolf
29-04-06, 00:44
Oh :cen:. I'm stuck on Sonic Riders! Why did Sonic Team have to make it so hard?
PS: For those of you who care: I'm stuck on the Sky Road mission. :hea:

Oooh, that track is the toughest one in the game IMO :o Practice, practice, practice...and learn all the shortcuts. ;) Especially the giant turbulence shortcut, which you can get through very fast if you trick off of the sides.

Good luck :D

Shark_Blade
07-05-06, 10:08
You just have to push the turbo gauge all the time.That's what I do.And avoid those damn spike balls.
Then you'l be able to play as Super Sonic along with Tails and Knuckles in bubble shields to fight Metal Madness(the evolve form of Metal Sonic).And then you'll have the final cutscene.:D

TombRaiderLover
07-05-06, 10:09
I have a six-in-one Sega Megadrive console that has the original Sonic game.