PDA

View Full Version : Void that marriage thread.

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 05:38
I give a man my life, he asks me to marry him, tells me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, that he loves me... sets a date to marry me... on my birthday no less, and tonight.... I am single. Good thing I didn't send out the invitations, yeah?

Where's that SKYY bottle?

Jacob x5
24-04-06, 05:40
You're joking, aren't you? That's awful news! :( How could that happen?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 05:43
I don't know. But thanks for the hugs, I sure do need them right now. If there's anyone who might know what I should do now... can someone please let me know... Because I don't know.

Kamrusepas
24-04-06, 05:45
Ohh, I'm so sorry Jacob :( :hug: :hug:

Thorn
24-04-06, 05:47
I figured you were too young. There's no need to rush into marriage is there? Anyway killing n00bz in Counter Strike helps. ;)

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 05:47
Me too, Kam.

Jacob x5
24-04-06, 05:48
I figured you were too young.

Nevertheless age makes no difference to how much a person can love someone else.

Thorn
24-04-06, 05:52
I think people need to quit throwing around the word 'love'. There's a huge difference between love and attraction.

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 05:54
I figured you were too young. There's no need to rush into marriage is there? Anyway killing n00bz in Counter Strike helps. ;)

If I come across *****y, You'll have to bear with me... I've just lost my fiancee to the ****ing bible. And I'm kinda drunk. But my age had nothing to do with it, his religion is what came between us. How he 'bottled it up for so long and it took it's toll on him and now he's got to do some soul searching' bull****. The love I HAVE for him isn't naive and typical 'young love.' I've done a whole lotta growing up and taking care of myself and learning from examples of the kind of things and people I don't want to get involved with. And he wasn't one of those. But I just don't get it... why bottle it up if it bothered him so bad? You know what he told me... that the love we shared wasn't a pure love... because the bible says it's not. Weeeell that's just great. A BOOK is telling me how I feel about someone. So, if there is a god, I'm thoroughly convinced he hates me. I'm rambling on. Sorry.

Lord Icon
24-04-06, 05:55
If there's anyone who might know what I should do now... can someone please let me know... Because I don't know.

I know it's not easy but... the only thing you can do is to get on with your life. Anyone that would treat someone this way is not worth much anyway.

I'm off to the basement (a.k.a. Tech Support).

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 05:55
I think people need to quit throwing around the word 'love'. There's a huge difference between love and attraction.

I agree, just know when I make use of the word, it's the literal definition.

SMSL
24-04-06, 05:59
Think practical, you didn't give a man your life, you still have your life, you gave him some time of that. Things end because they have to, from the good stuff we get the good memories, from the bad we get the lessons, gather yours and move on. Remember time is a wonderful thing, it might not heal everthing, but it's always passing, what we can't heal we learn to live with, what takes longer to adapt mekes us stronger, the strength we get will be usefull many times in life. And know for sure that it will get better, it always does, time takes care of it, the worst is now and some time longer and then it just slowly gets better, day by day.

The only advice I can give you is remember you have all the time to yourself now. Take advantage of it, focus on yourself, take care of yourself, do the things you want to do, do the changes you feel like doing, even if you're hurting over being free, make use of its advantages, dedicate more time to yourself and all that makes you feel better.

My 2 cents, :hug: I hope it gets better soon, I know it will eventually, it can only get better.

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 06:02
Thank you very much for your words, I'm taking every bit of it to heart.

I don't know how that works though... my everyday activities were jack-included... it's like... do i start a new life? And how do I explain to people my fiancee left me...

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 06:03
And I hope it does only get better, because any worse and I think I'd have to be institutionalized for a nervous break down.

Amanda Evert
24-04-06, 06:06
Oh my, Jake, dear. :( :hug: I hope you're alright. I'm sure you haven't given up hope yet, have you? You don't have to hope to have him back nor to have someone else. Hope for the best. The best for you will surely make you happy...eventually. Who knows, may be this is the best for you, Jake. :( :hug: I wish I could do something to make you feel better.

Kamrusepas
24-04-06, 06:07
I've just lost my fiancee to the ****ing bible. And I'm kinda drunk. But my age had nothing to do with it, his religion is what came between us.

Seriously? Oh somebody's ****ing god... :rolleyes:

Amanda Evert
24-04-06, 06:08
No, Jake! You don't have to start a new life. You've always had it. Jack was just a part of it. You've been wounded. It does take time to heal...but keep in mind that eventually it will. May be your Jack-included days are over but may be that's for the better. :( :hug:

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 06:09
Thanks, Amanda Evert. I too wish I could make it better. It's just all very hard to take in, and very hard to accept, and even harder to understand. It's like, why make all these plans if that's how he felt? And I don't wish to have him back, I wish that he's as happy as he can be, and if that means without me, then by all means, commence with life without me. And even if I did wish to have him back, there wouldn't be a whole lot I could do about it considering he boarded a flight back to Florida, where he's from.

CerebralAssassin
24-04-06, 06:09
If we invest on someone too much emotionally we're running the risk to get hurt..and guess what..it usually ends up that way..cry,get angry,do whatever you have to do to get over this because that's life for ya..life throws curve balls at ya all the time...hey look at it at the bright side..at least you didn't have to live a lie!I'm sure you'll find someone truly worthy of your time and love..

Amanda Evert
24-04-06, 06:11
And, Jake, deary, you can't blame God. :( I hope I don't sound too harsh, but the only person you can blame is him...or yourself. You both had this relationship in control...it was always in your grasp. But why did it suddenly drift away? God had nothing to do with it. It was between the two of you. :hug:

wonderboy
24-04-06, 06:12
ouch. Sorry to hear that.

SMSL
24-04-06, 06:19
Get new ones then. You don't have to get a new life, you don't need a new life, you have a life, but you can change things in it, either because you couldn't before or because you just feel like changing. Because difference distracts us, almost makes us feel new, gets a bit rid of the feeling something has ended and gives a feeling that something is actually starting. It tends to work for me, whenever I'm mourning over getting heartbroken I change haircut, change the clothing style a bit, change of places to go out, do stuff I love doing but my ex wouldn't cope with, like riding horses or going on a trip with my high school group of friends.

You just tell them it's over and have their shoulder to cry on. I know that right now it feels a bit humilliating to be left behind, but it's not. Like I said, things end because they have to, whatever the reason he uses to leave you, the fact is he didn't love you the enough to keep on with you and having someone by your side that doesn't love you the enough is never a good thing. And you'll realise this was all for the best some time from now, when the pain is gone. You don't have to be ashamed it's over, it's not your fault, it's not humilliating, it's a natural consequence of when someone doesn't feel as much as he/she once thought.

And don't think God hates you, besides the fact you'll see all this happened for the best one day, it's not God's fault when men misinterpret His word.

And I'm glad I could be of some help. :hug:

TombRaiderLover
24-04-06, 06:35
I'm sorry to hear that . . . :(

Lots of hugs from me . . . :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 06:44
Wow, SMSL... you really make your point well. I'll keep all this to heart. It's good to know that at in the middle of the night when my fiancee walks out the door and everyone is asleep, i have a quality lot I can turn to. You all are so nice to me and that means a lot. Especially right now when I tend to getting to wonder 'is something wrong with me that the man i was to marry leaves?' Don't worry though, I know nothing is wrong with me... I gave him my best and all. But really, you all are SO kind. And as far as god goes, I think I'm just *****ing. I know God doesn't hate me. I think God has a plan for me and if this is part of it, then I'll learn to deal. I think for now though, I'm going to let it hurt and just cry it out tonight.

OOOOH MY GOD. I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out when my granddad walks in and in the ****iest tone ever says to me 'is there any reason why your television is on and you're bedroom door is wide open?'

He just RADIATES sensitivity. *******.

CerebralAssassin
24-04-06, 06:58
He just RADIATES sensitivity. *******.
maybe he doesn't know the news..:confused:

Lara Lover
24-04-06, 07:00
Aww, Jacob. I'm so sorry. You and Jack looked like a great couple. Can't believe it. I hope you and him work things work, But, Where always here to talk.

:hug:

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 07:02
Aww, Jacob. I'm so sorry. You and Jack looked like a great couple. Can't believe it. I hope you and him work things work, But, Where always here to talk.

He and I aren't working things out. He's not coming back. This will probably be the strange case of disappearing without a trace. Which I think will be okay.

And to CerebralAssassin, he didn't even need to... I'm sitting here in a sea of tissues bawling...he's just an insensitive rotten *******. :mad:

Lara Lover
24-04-06, 07:04
He and I aren't working things out. He's not coming back. This will probably be the strange case of disappearing without a trace. Which I think will be okay.

And to CerebralAssassin, he didn't even need to... I'm sitting here in a sea of tissues bawling...he's just an insensitive rotten *******. :mad:

Well, I hope you can make it through. I mean, if you can't chat to us. Also, Why did he leave? I mean, you too where so happy. Also, I never read the other pages so, I just read the first post.

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 07:08
He left because he's a hardcore christian... and in the bible it states that homosexuality is a sin... and he cannot live his life in sin. BULL-****ING-****.

Lara Lover
24-04-06, 07:10
He left because he's a hardcore christian... and in the bible it states that homosexuality is a sin... and he cannot live his life in sin. BULL-****ING-****.

Hmmmm, Maybe, You'll find someone your age to marry. Can I ask, Do you have the ring and what you going to do with it?

SMSL
24-04-06, 07:10
That's because I know too well what I'm talking about, I was a person with a big heart that never got too lucky with love, or at least not lucky for long. One learns. One learns that, when we hit the bottom of the pit, we can only go up, when we are miserable, time can only make it better, because there's nowhere else it can actually go, only better. One learns it's not our fault, it's not their fault, it's not God's fault, it's no one's fault, because every guy I ever had to leave or left me made it for a reason, maybe not a good one, maybe not one I could understand, maybe not one I could see coming, but, in the end, it all resumes to one thing: it couldn't go on, feelings weren't corresponded. And if I would have the chance of getting any of them back at my side, I would pass, because we would just be denying the obvious, it would end again, either for the very same reason or a new one.

But do cry a lot, have it out, it's worse if we try to hold in. :hug:

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 07:15
It's all very sudden. Very unexpected. But I guess I have the decision to try and make it better. And I'm going to try. But for now, like you said SMSL, I'm going to cry my eyes out.

And to Lara Love, I do still have the ring. I'm wearing it. I can't bring myself to take it off.

MiCkiZ88
24-04-06, 07:26
awwww..... srry to hear that... :( :(

hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

SMSL
24-04-06, 07:30
While the pain lasts, if and when you need us, we're a post away. :) Be strong. :hug:

BlackGrey
24-04-06, 08:10
I'm sorry to hear this news :( Give your self time :hug:

Draco
24-04-06, 08:55
Religion IS sin

MiCkiZ88
24-04-06, 08:56
Religion IS sin
:confused:

Lara Lover
24-04-06, 09:00
Jacob - http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?p=868242#post868242

Hope this cheer's you up :hug:

jamieoliver22
24-04-06, 09:22
Jacob - http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?p=868242#post868242

Hope this cheer's you up :hug:

Ive made one also, lol. Didnt realise you did: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=62033

Greenkey2
24-04-06, 09:37
Aww I only just read this thread. I'm really sorry for what happened, Jacob, but as others (:hug: to SMSL) have said only time will mend your feelings. :hug:

We're always here if you need to chat :). I broke up with my first love only a few months ago and a lot of what has been said here I can relate to :( But when the tears have dried you find that actually you're strong enough to pick yourself back up and rediscover who you are :hug:

Best wishes to you Jacob :hug:

SMSL
24-04-06, 09:40
(:hug: to SMSL)

:hug: back at ya.:)

Night_Heaven
24-04-06, 09:51
I was almost sure this was going to end like this...In the other thread I have said that I have a bad feeling about this....don't blame anyone,this was going to happen anyway if that is the God will.Look at the bright side....you are solo again and maybe a little clubbing or partyes will make you feeling better...Goooo:)

SUGARPIE
24-04-06, 10:13
Hi Jacob,

It's like I said in private that time. This guy is seemingly full of self-loathing and seems to have great difficulty accepting his personal persuasion. It struck me that he was hiding behind the so-called disapproval of the church when in fact it was his own feelings he couldn't face up to.

The church have been accepting of same-sex ceremonies and trust me, I knew a few men of the cloth who were not hetrosexual.

This is bound to be an extremely painful time for you and until this guy accepts his sexuality I imagine life won't be much fun for him either. I only hope he doesn't go down the route you mentioned in PM because that would be very inadvisable and would lead to utter misery for those concerned eventually.

He may change his mind once he has had time on his own to think things through but it was exceptionally cruel that he promised you the earth and then got cold feet. I imagine you are the more mature of the two of you but until he is happy living in his own skin, he won't be able to offer you or anyone else any real commitment.

I am glad you felt you could discuss this openly with your TR friends. I only wish I had known you all when my own circumstances were in dire straits. I fully empathise with your heartache and the other emotions that you will be feeling at this juncture. Anger, self-pity and confusion being just a few. It will pass in time but meanwhile talk to us about your feelings as it will help you come to terms with the situation.

Lo :hug: x

Thorir
24-04-06, 10:23
Sorry to hear that, sweetie. http://www.trle-community.net/images/smiles/comfort.gif
Just try to think of the bright side, even though it's hard.
Single life has it's advantages. ;)

Tramp
24-04-06, 10:55
Jacob I'm so sorry to hear this, and I know how hurt you are. What Jack did was most unfair, to raise your hopes like that only to dash them days later. That is utterly cruel. But then life can be very cruel. Think yourself lucky that he did it now and not months down the track or even worse, the day of the wedding.

You will survive, we all do. No one can tell you how long you will grieve, and you are grieving. Grief is a personal thing that is different for everyone.

By the way it's not the God that is against homosexuality, it is peoples interpretation of the Bible. If God was against it he wouldn't have created it. :gki:

SUGARPIE
24-04-06, 10:59
Well put Kate, I agree entirely :)

Paperdoll
24-04-06, 11:37
I'm so sorry to hear that Jacob :hug: :( but I'm also glad of how people have been responding to your thread and your reaction because that makes me think that you're a strong person, strong and mature enough to get over this. Always look on the good side of things, look at this as a lesson and maybe with time you'll realise that there were certain small things that hinted that something was wrong and perhaps learn from that.

And like so many people said, your life hasn't ended and you don't a new life, he didn't own it and he didn't took it with him. You're still the same person that we all love and we here everytime you need a crying shoulder. Cry alot, laugh alot, do what you love to take your mind off of that and I'm sure that things will get gradually better.

I do hope things get better for you :hug:

Belfastard
24-04-06, 12:36
You will survive, we all do. No one can tell you how long you will grieve, and you are grieving. Grief is a personal thing that is different for everyone.

By the way it's not the God that is against homosexuality, it is peoples interpretation of the Bible. If God was against it he wouldn't have created it. :gki:

Why are you so intelligent? :D Well said Kate.

Sorry to hear that Jacob. :hug:

Forwen
24-04-06, 13:29
Is your ex-fiance a fan of football maybe? Because as far as I know Old Testament states that touching a skin of a dead hog is to be condemned. Talk about literal approach.

Religion IS sin

Let's say I'd love to second that.

_Mica_
24-04-06, 13:33
Oh Jacob, I'm so sorry to hear that. :( :hug: :hug: :hug:

Reggie
24-04-06, 13:42
I'm sorry to hear about that Jacob, I agree with what everyone else has said too, there's nothing for me to add except I hope you feel better about things eventually :hug:

Lavinder
24-04-06, 13:47
I am deeply sorry for you, and that is all I can say because i'm pathetic at cheering up and giving people advice :hug:

I hope you find somthing in life that you will enjoy, may it be a husband\boyfriend or a materialistc thing.

illuminati30
24-04-06, 13:53
I am really sorry to hear this, it just sux!! Like really! He obviously does not deserve you.

As for the bible, as Tori Amos would say-

'I think the good book is missing some pages'
which it clearly is.

I also just found this on a website regarding gay marriage, and i found it interesting

The religious and political right strive to prevent GLBT people from having legalized unions. In a heterosexual relationship, the partners can take pictures of their loved ones to work, can share their ups and downs with their co-workers, friends, and families. When a heterosexual marriage begins to falter there are numerous mechanisms to help the parties stay together from church support, advice from friends and family, to the legal system deterring divorce. All of these aspects serve to strengthen and preserve the relationship. In a homosexual relationship, many times the opposite it true. Work becomes a place void of reminders of their partner, they have to lie to their colleagues about their emotional stresses and their causes, sometimes they have to lie to their family, and there is no legal pressure to stay and work on the relationship. The easy way out is to give up and find someone else. The religious and political right enjoys stressing the "inability" of homosexual couples to behave as if they are married and yet those same parties do everything in their power to prevent homosexuals from having the right to be married.

I really hope you are ok, i am not particularly religious, but sometimes i do pray, and i will think of you.

Capt. Murphy
24-04-06, 14:11
I knew a kid who, well, I always thought he seemed efeminate... but he also attended a Christian church. I knew him from church.

One day I was talking to my mother on the phone. We were talking about some church... Well, that one kid had been going there. Turns out he had been in a relationship (maybe even sexual) with some guy. Then for whatever reason the guy he was seeing killed himself.

By the way it's not the God that is against homosexuality, it is peoples interpretation of the Bible. If God was against it he wouldn't have created it.What? :confused: Uh, okay. Why we're at it why don't we just say God made rapist and killers. So does that mean he's not against rape and murder just because he made the people that commit those things?

God did not make sin. He did give men the free will to choose what to do. Man is the one who creates sin.

Why am I even bothering replying to this?

Belfastard
24-04-06, 14:13
I knew a kid who, well, I always thought he seemed efeminate... but he also attended a Christian church. I knew him from church.

One day I was talking to my mother on the phone. We were talking about some church... Well, that one kid had been going there. Turns out he had been in a relationship (maybe even sexual) with some guy. Then for whatever reason the guy he was seeing killed himself.

What? :confused: Uh, okay. Why we're at it why don't we just say God made rapist and killers. So does that mean he's not against rape and murder just because he made the people that commit those things?

God did not make sin. He did give men the free will to choose what to do. Man is the one who creates sin.

No. The question is, why are you bothering to try to create trouble?

Thorir
24-04-06, 14:14

That's a good question.

Capt. Murphy
24-04-06, 14:17
If you haven't noticed, this is a public forum on something called "the internet". Maybe you've heard of it. If there was a rule about not stating ones opinion then please point it out to me (with links, quotes, etc.) and don't forget to report my post to a Mod.

Belfastard
24-04-06, 14:20
If you haven't noticed, this is a public forum on something called "the internet". Maybe you've heard of it. If there was a rule about not stating ones opinion then please point it out to me (with links, quotes, etc.) and don't forget to report my post to a Mod.

Yes, I have heard of it. I'm using it now. Go figure.

Also, I'll have you know that there is a person behind the User Name and Avatar in TRF.

Jacob posted a thread about breaking up with his fiancé. He is seeking help and advice, and you go and post some thing like that when he's totally 'broken'?

Disgusting.

Lavinder
24-04-06, 14:21
Could you stop bickering please!

Jacob won't want to be reading this, if you wan't to debate about gay people do not debate it on a thread which was made by gay\bi(?) person who has just had a very emotional breakup.

EDIT Exactly Belfastard :)

Thorir
24-04-06, 14:21
Relax, sweetie. I won't do a thing. Discussion is fine, but my point was, this topic is about a guy needs our support and comfort right now.

Belfastard
24-04-06, 14:22
this topic is about a guy needs our support and comfort right now.

Exactly.

Capt. Murphy
24-04-06, 14:29
Relax, sweetie. I won't do a thing. Discussion is fine, but my point was, this topic is about a guy needs our support and comfort right now.The best support I can give him is to follow what his ex-fiancè did and Repent.

There. That is the best advice I can and will give him. :wve:

Reggie
24-04-06, 14:37
The best support I can give him is to follow what his ex-fiancè did and Repent.

So Jacob should repent? whatever, he has nothing to repent for in my book.

Belfastard
24-04-06, 14:38

If Jacob did that, he wouldn't be remaining true to himself. He would be leading a life of lies. :)

I didn't know it was so easy to get in Heaven; all you need to do is seemly lie and you get in! :D How fab! :D

"Yes God, I'm not gay. I shall repent. I'm sorry. I'm not gay. Can I come through those white gates now please? Kthx."

Croft06
24-04-06, 14:48

He doesn't need to repent, there's nothing wrong with homosexuality, if you haven't got anything helpful or friendly to say then just don't say anything.

I'm so sorry Jacob, I guess he wasn't the guy for you :hug: Just remember we are all here for you, and he clearly isn't worth it in the end :( :hug:

Belfastard
24-04-06, 14:51
He doesn't need to repent, there's nothing wrong with homosexuality, if you haven't got anything helpful or friendly to say then just don't say anything.

Good point Croft06.

You notice the way to bible is constantly contradicting itself? Capt. Murphy is apartently christian. Capt. Murphy. claimed that he would murder some one if they molested his child. I don't think God would approve.

Interesting how the bible's followers contradict themselves, too.

Croft06
24-04-06, 14:53
Good point Croft06.

You notice the way to bible is constantly contradicting itself? Capt. Murphy is apartently christian. Capt. Murphy. claimed that he would murder some one if they molested his child. I don't think God would approve.

Interesting how the bible's followers contradict themselves, too.
Bible says God and Jesus love everyone, that you should "love thy neighbour" Does that disclude homosexuals? I'm not a fan of narrow minded individuals. Sorry for bringing this up in your thread Jacob :hug:

Forwen
24-04-06, 14:55
Bible says God and Jesus love everyone, that you should "love thy neighbour" Does that disclude homosexuals? I'm not a fan of narrow minded individuals. Sorry for bringing this up in your thread Jacob :hug:

Then everyone move on here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=62047).

Belfastard
24-04-06, 14:56
Then everyone move on here (http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=62047).

We're done now.

The point has been made to Capt. Murphy.

illuminati30
24-04-06, 15:03

Yeah this thread is for JACOBryanBURNS

Jaco, i would like to point out that i created the other thread before i found this one.

laracroft2122
24-04-06, 16:11
Thanks, Amanda Evert. I too wish I could make it better. It's just all very hard to take in, and very hard to accept, and even harder to understand. It's like, why make all these plans if that's how he felt? And I don't wish to have him back, I wish that he's as happy as he can be, and if that means without me, then by all means, commence with life without me. And even if I did wish to have him back, there wouldn't be a whole lot I could do about it considering he boarded a flight back to Florida, where he's from.

are you still gonna be friends (OVER THE PHONE ect.)

jarhead
24-04-06, 16:14
awww thats awfull news. :hug:

but you should try and keep in touch, friends and that.

rachkitten
24-04-06, 16:17
I hope everything gets better -im sure it will though ;)

Eleanna123
24-04-06, 17:05
I'm really sorry to hear this Jacob. I can understand how you must be feeling right now. You'll be OK and my advice is what I usually say as well as others say and it's true. Time heals mostly everything.

Draco
24-04-06, 17:58
:confused:

The Bible says creating a religion based on it is a sin as much as murder is. Course...editing the Bible is the same thing and that is done on a daily basis. So I wouldn't put much stock in anything a religious person says about their faith.

Belfastard
24-04-06, 17:59
I know I took part in the debating, but let's all stop for Jacob's sake.

I'm sure he doesn't want to read all this! :)

Enchantress
24-04-06, 18:02
I don't know. But thanks for the hugs, I sure do need them right now. If there's anyone who might know what I should do now... can someone please let me know... Because I don't know.

I am Sooooooo sorry.:( I think that what you need is a good game designer to take all the bad guys in you'r fave Tomb Raider and turn there faces into you'r xs and then spend a full 6 hrs shooting the living daylights outa him!!! But if he trys to get back together with you I would tell him to take a hike you don't derserve to be treated that badly you deserve better.:D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: ;)

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 19:13
Alright. To everyone excluding the wonderfully rotten Capt. Murphey (let me point out I am never on to spotlight like this, but you are an outright imbicile for the things you've said, report me, do what you will, but know I think you're perhaps the most insensitive arse around, cheers.), Thank you for everything. You all really know how to make me feel better. To answer the question of friends, I couldn't... It would hurt that much more to be his 'friend' and such. I don't even want that. What I want is for him to find himself, be comfortable with it, and be happy. Without me.

As for the engagement ring... I buried it. Very strange I know. But effective as I'm know I'm not going to see it again.

I'm trying to be happy, as well. I went to the mall and treated myself to the delights of Louis Vuitton only to discover Louis knows me best.;) Shopping is great therapy, jtlyk.

But I still hurt, real bad... and I'm going to... and I think I've braced myself for it. But I've also seen the opportunity that comes with this. I'm free to do...well, whatever I want. So, I think I'll start partying again, that was fun.

I've decided I'm going to change my appearance... get a whole new look for a whole new me... i think it's mostly to distract myself from thinking about him, but it works. So yeah. Oh. And I bought a car. That felt good 'til I checked the bank to discover I've um, drained myself for a few months. Owch.

But none of that can compare to what you guys are doing for me here... You all are so supportive. So nice. And are just really good people. And I cannot tell you all how appreciative I am that I have you all here to turn to. :hug:

Lara Lover
24-04-06, 19:15
Alright. To everyone excluding the wonderfully rotten Capt. Murphey (let me point out I am never on to spotlight like this, but you are an outright imbicile for the things you've said, report me, do what you will, but know I think you're perhaps the most insensitive arse around, cheers.), Thank you for everything. You all really know how to make me feel better. To answer the question of friends, I couldn't... It would hurt that much more to be his 'friend' and such. I don't even want that. What I want is for him to find himself, be comfortable with it, and be happy. Without me.

As for the engagement ring... I buried it. Very strange I know. But effective as I'm know I'm not going to see it again.

I'm trying to be happy, as well. I went to the mall and treated myself to the delights of Louis Vuitton only to discover Louis knows me best.;) Shopping is great therapy, jtlyk.

But I still hurt, real bad... and I'm going to... and I think I've braced myself for it. But I've also seen the opportunity that comes with this. I'm free to do...well, whatever I want. So, I think I'll start partying again, that was fun.

I've decided I'm going to change my appearance... get a whole new look for a whole new me... i think it's mostly to distract myself from thinking about him, but it works. So yeah. Oh. And I bought a car. That felt good 'til I checked the bank to discover I've um, drained myself for a few months. Owch.

But none of that can compare to what you guys are doing for me here... You all are so supportive. So nice. And are just really good people. And I cannot tell you all how appreciative I am that I have you all here to turn to. :hug:

A new you? :hug: Awesome. Post pictures of you and your car :tmb: What car is it BTW?

interstellardave
24-04-06, 19:17
Good for you! But remember this: as much support as you get here on this forum, you'll find the real answers inside you! It's all in there, just keep in touch with yourself if you know what I mean. As painful as this is and will be, it may well be the single biggest growth event in your entire life. Grow, Learn, Live, and Love again! :wve:

jarhead
24-04-06, 19:17
a new look was certainly in order. at least things can only get better. glad were making you feel better.

Croft06
24-04-06, 19:22
A car? Talk about retail therapy :D As for the ring burying, makes sence to me, as long as you don't do the same with your feelings cause thats never the best idea.. Now for a tune...

Click Me :p (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1254/aliensong/)

Enchantress
24-04-06, 19:22

You'r a jerk what kind of person goes onto a thread of someone who is so hurt and says THAT? And as for you'r smart a$$ comment heres my opinion of you. You'r an $$$ $&%^:mad: Sorry But I hate people who do that when someone is clearly hurting!!!

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 19:31
Yes, I'm bad about the retail therapy. But oh, how much better it can make you feel. <3 And loved the song! :p And yeah, I haven't commenced with the looking different yet, but the process is going to begin soon. Starting with the few extra pounds one tends to add to oh say, your butt...when in a relationship. As for everyone being a right git today, my best friend, the one who is dating my ex... just accused me of being flirtatious and wanting his boyfriend. HHAHAHAHAHAH. He needs to pull his head out of his arse... the only man I want, I can't have, what makes him think I want my own leftovers? Another good therapy regamin: the spice girls. Don't ask how, but it works.

jarhead
24-04-06, 19:31
Enchantress- i dont think theres reason to be sorry.

and i want to see this new look Jacob asap. cant wait to see the new jacob

Enchantress
24-04-06, 19:34
Enchantress- i dont think theres reason to be sorry.

and i want to see this new look Jacob asap. cant wait to see the new jacob

O I wasent saying sorry to him just to everyone else who had to read my message that it might have affened. It is ment to affend him though the little jerk. or her?:confused:

Lara Lover
24-04-06, 19:34
Yes, I'm bad about the retail therapy. But oh, how much better it can make you feel. <3 And loved the song! :p And yeah, I haven't commenced with the looking different yet, but the process is going to begin soon. Starting with the few extra pounds one tends to add to oh say, your butt...when in a relationship. As for everyone being a right git today, my best friend, the one who is dating my ex... just accused me of being flirtatious and wanting his boyfriend. HHAHAHAHAHAH. He needs to pull his head out of his arse... the only man I want, I can't have, what makes him think I want my own leftovers? Another good therapy regamin: the spice girls. Don't ask how, but it works.

What car did you get? :D

Croft06
24-04-06, 19:35
I love that song, always makes me smile, can't wait to see the new Jacob :D

jarhead
24-04-06, 19:36
O I wasent saying sorry to him just to everyone else who had to read my message that it might have affened. It is ment to affend him though the little jerk. or her?:confused:

i knew you were apologising to everyone. i think its a him?? anyway onto topic

what car you got :jmp: :jmp: must see picutres , eyes straining without them

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 19:38
It's just a little dingy '99 Chrysler Seabring convertable. I've always had SUV's and I thought I would buy something else. Something sportier. Something extremely cheap. AHAH. I'll have photos soon, but I just let my cousin take the car.

scion05
24-04-06, 19:38
Sorry to hear it Jacob :hug:

Lara Lover
24-04-06, 19:40
Wow, a convertable? Cool. You been it in yet? How much did it cost?

:tmb:

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 19:47
I drove it home, thats all. But I'm not going to say how much, because what is inexpensive for some can be expensive for others, and vice versa, so as to not make people uncomfortable... lets just say i think it's cheap.

Nephili
24-04-06, 19:56
Oh man Jacob, im a little late replying to this, but i am so sorry to hear this :(

Im not sure what to say really, being a gay male myself, i dont think i could do what he has done because he believes in god, but then again, im not a believer, but i dont see how he could hide his feelings because being gay is a sin or whatever, to me i couldnt hide my feelings or push them away.

I hope you feel better soon and remember you have loving friends and family around you, theres a saying i like alot and thats..

"Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever"

...not sure if thats much consolation or anything, but i hope you feel better soon :hug: :wve:

Angel666
24-04-06, 19:57
I am so sorry Jacob. :hug: Shall I break his kneecaps for you? :mis:

JACOBryanBURNS
24-04-06, 20:00
I am so sorry Jacob. :hug: Shall I break his kneecaps for you? :mis:

Nah, start with his molars. Owch. No. I'm not too terribly bitter actually. Just very confused.

Gabi
24-04-06, 21:06
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-032.gif http://www.onceuponalife.com/forums/images/smilies/hug99.gif

xMiSsCrOfTx
24-04-06, 21:07
It's off then? I'm really sorry to hear that, Jacob. :( :hug: