PDA

View Full Version : Typing in BOLD - a problem

tlr online
24-04-06, 13:34
Greetings folks.

Quite a few of you are posting your text in bold. Our search engine software is ignoring your posts and not cataloguing them because it thinks they are quotes. Quote labels are in bold you see.

Please could I ask those posting in BOLD to begin posting using normal text, to ensure the integrity of our search index.

Thanks dears :hug:

Lara Lover
24-04-06, 13:37
That's alright Justin :wve:

BTW, Search engine? Where is it?

tlr online
24-04-06, 13:38
The search engine is enabled, but currently unavailable for members to use because of the load it puts on the server. However, with things calming down, I'll make it available for everyone again soon.

Lara Lover
24-04-06, 13:39
The search engine is enabled, but currently unavailable for members to use because of the load it puts on the server. However, with things calming down, I'll make it available for everyone again soon.

:yah:

Thanks! I wanna see people's first posts as I'm nosie :D

Reggie
24-04-06, 13:44
It's good the search will be back soon, It takes ages to find an old thread especially since it's so active. ^.^

tlr online
24-04-06, 13:46
Yeah I know. It's been a real pain being unavailable, especially for duplicating threads which already exist.

BlackGrey
24-04-06, 14:25
Thanks for informing us :)

Lavinder
24-04-06, 14:28
Oh thank the lordie! Whom is tlr online.

I'm sick of trying to track down my replies to see if anyone has replied to my replies.

EDIT : Thorir :D:D Sorry I have Legend on my brain.

SUGARPIE
24-04-06, 14:30
Hi Justin,

I just had to 'un-bold' one of mine since you alerted us forum folk to the issue - old habits sure die hard. If I slip-up put it down to senility or lack of it :D

Thanks for the explanation, not that I want any of my rubbish posts to be etched into the ether for evermore :p

Thorir
24-04-06, 14:30
[quote=Lavinder]Oh thank the lordie! Whom is trl online. quote]

Who's trl? :tea: :ton: :tea:

Aargh, can't get the quote to work!

laracroft2122
24-04-06, 14:37
Yey! I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO USING THE SEARCH AGAIN! I have noticed that the forums are getting really quiet now

Zip
24-04-06, 15:28
[QUOTE=Lavinder]Oh thank the lordie! Whom is tlr online.

I'm sick of trying to track down my replies to see if anyone has replied to my replies.

same here it takes to long and then i give up