PDA

View Full Version : The Most Stupid Tomb Raider Dream EVER!

YvesSL
24-04-06, 20:15
I was in Lara's mansion and we were talking and suddenly I asked "Why was Legend so short?" and she just started crying and ran up to her room and Winston asked me to leave.

The End.

WTF was that about?! :mad: Rude much!

jjbennett
24-04-06, 20:17
LOL! Ha, i've never dreamed of tomb raider...is this a good thing?

RoseTyler
24-04-06, 20:23
LMAO! Thats a strange but interesting dream

Btw, YvesSL... I'm intrigued as to why you chose that username? Is it because you are addicted, like myself, to their incredible products? :D

YvesSL
24-04-06, 20:25
I only have one pair sunglasses and t-shirt/sweaters. I prefer other labels better. What about you?

Lara Croft!
24-04-06, 20:26
It's probably your remorses towards her for finding a flaw in the game!!!
Or it may mean u will marry a rich man and have 6 kids(boy,i sure know how to interpret dreams!!!!LOL)

YvesSL
24-04-06, 20:27
Hmm... I didn't know dudes can have kids. LOL!

RoseTyler
24-04-06, 20:27
I only have one pair sunglasses and t-shirt/sweaters. I prefer other labels better. What about you?

Ah you like the clothes! I'm into their make-up and skincare products. Also they make the most amazing mens cologne, called Opium... which I wear even though I'm a girl :p

YvesSL
24-04-06, 20:29
They don't sell YSL perfumes in Sweden :( At least not in my city. I'm gonna search for the one you mentioned in London this summer. :jmp:

My mom have their skin products tho :D

Jacob x5
24-04-06, 20:43
I think for a dream that actually makes some sense. To some degree. :p

Enchantress
24-04-06, 20:47
I was in Lara's mansion and we were talking and suddenly I asked "Why was Legend so short?" and she just started crying and ran up to her room and Winston asked me to leave.

The End.

WTF was that about?! :mad: Rude much!
UM ya that is weard but all dreames are.:D

RoseTyler
24-04-06, 20:48
They don't sell YSL perfumes in Sweden :( At least not in my city. I'm gonna search for the one you mentioned in London this summer. :jmp:

My mom have their skin products tho :D

oooh you're going to London! Lucky you! :jmp:

Zip
24-04-06, 20:48
Would be kind of cool it was a real situation

Lara Croft!
24-04-06, 20:50
Hmm... I didn't know dudes can have kids. LOL!
It's the second time i say that to a guy in the forum (Jacob,stop laughing).I guess i should pay more attention to who i answer to!!!!

Tomb Raider Master
24-04-06, 21:21
Ha Ha :D Weird.

viper456
24-04-06, 23:57
hahaha i had a tomb raider dream the other night.. i posted it on here somewhere... oh well basically i had just got the game in my dream (even though i really have had it for like 2 weeks..) and if you left it on the title page it played a trailer of tomb raider 8.. and in it helping lara was a wrestler from that rumble roses xx game :| i woke up like WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! :|

Genocide
25-04-06, 00:39
i had one (before AoD's release) where Lara got a new mansion, and me and my friend were running around it like loonys...then all hell broke loose, and a zombie infestation happened and Lara was telling us to hussy to the basement
another one which was also in Lara's house (around the time of TRC's Release) and in the attic of the house were these dinosaurs that breathed fire (i dreamt myself AS lara that time)
And the wierdest one (which was a few days before AoD's release) i dreamt i was playing the game, and Lara was in a belltower, and she had to sneak past a sleeping hunchback...finally she reached the top of the tower and jumped onto the rope that held the bell, the bell fell off, the Hunchback woke up and started chasing Lara up the tower (he was fast aswell)

Leon xXx
25-04-06, 21:38
i never dream about anything else.

i only dream about the future!! every time when i dream i am in someones mind..... i'm gonna give an example to make it clear.

one night i was dreaming about that i was a thief. Me and my unknown friends went to see one car. We took a peek at the cars window so there was a laptop, a nice coat, and a laptop bag. So we broke the car's window we took everything then escape. then i woke up and then later after 6 hours my father got robbed. He told me that "they broke my car's window and stole my laptop,the bag, and even my coat" then i said to myself "i have seen this or have I been there" then i relize that i had a dream of this..that i was a thief and stole a laptop,bag,coat from a car.. so it was true.

i have many more but its a waste of time to type it here

AnthonyShock1515
25-04-06, 21:54
Lara did it with Rutland in a load of vines, there was a bare office sceneario and a computer monitor among it.

Also, I dreamed Lara was throwing her fists through the TV screen and punching me, and we engaged in a match of fisticuffs.

And Lara was complaining about the white fabric under her brown shirt, Im not sure why but she was really not happy about it.:p

Geck-o-Lizard
25-04-06, 22:01
I was about to start eating a big pepperoni pizza in my favourite pizza restaurant in Edinburgh. Lara came in, took the whole tray and left with it. :(

SMSL
25-04-06, 22:05
I was about to start eating a big pepperoni pizza in my favourite pizza restaurant in Edinburgh. Lara came in, took the whole tray and left with it. :(

:vlol:

And that, my friends, was the inspiration to Chrystal Dinamics' expansion pack on Legend, to be relesed yet this year: Lara Croft Restaurant Rider - The Lost Pizza.

Geck-o-Lizard
25-04-06, 22:15
:vlol: