PDA

View Full Version : I dont think any one would miss me

Roxie Trent
24-04-06, 21:13
i ****ed of two friends i got banned from two board i have had over 100 people tell me they hate me they really did say that and it seems my family dosent notice me i have no friends only one and shes mad at me at the moment i have a boyfriend hes the only one keeping me from wanting to jumping off a bridge and if i did have him i think i would and i know that no one would really miss me if i were to go to the nearest bridge and jump off my heart feels like its breaking i'm trying to keep from crying so my mom wont ask whats wrong and im not doing this to make u feel sorry for me alot of people i have told this to thought thats why i was doing it but im not i just feel as if no one would really miss me if i were not around :( :( :( :(

jarhead
24-04-06, 21:15
oh im sure the world would be a :cen:'er place without your. :hug: im sure you will be missed

RoseTyler
24-04-06, 21:16
:eek: You poor thing! :( :hug:

I don't think you should keep from crying. It might help you feel better to cry and if anyone asks why you're crying then just tell them how you're feeling. :)

:gki:

meansizzler
24-04-06, 21:17
Two is that all? I've Been Band from 3 forums, including this one...:D, anwya how old are you?, don't listne to what other people say about you, you have plenty of time to make firends, you just need a plan for your life?, do you work or are you in school?...

wonderboy
24-04-06, 21:18
Well I don't know your situation but time heals a lot things. I have a friend named Andrew, and I used his real name because i doubt any of you know him LOL. Who was kind of in a situation like yours but he learned to be confident enough in himself to the point where he didn't need anybody else to validate him as a person and he's been a better person because of it... he certainly has more friends now that he's become more confident.

Roxie Trent
24-04-06, 21:19
aww thanks *tries to fake a smile*

wonderboy
24-04-06, 21:21
but how old are you?

Lara Croft!
24-04-06, 21:21
Eveyone has been there..thinking they're all alone,even if they have friends and family...But if ur a good person,u will be missed!Count on that sweetie!!!!:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Roxie Trent
24-04-06, 21:23
but how old are you?
im 14

thanks guys

Laras Backpack
24-04-06, 21:24
We all have times when we doubt ourselves and how important we are in the world. Please don't judge yourself just because of what people say about you on the internet.
Let yourself cry (there is no shame in feeling down. It happens to ALL of us. You aren't alone) Let your parents know how you feel!
:hug:

meansizzler
im 14

thanks guys

Only 14, you shouldn't really worry, still in school, have plenty of time to organise your life...

wonderboy
oh wow, everybody goes through something like that around that age andp robably thoruhgout high school... just don't change yourself for anybody's sake. It's just not worth it.

Ampersand
24-04-06, 21:25
Exactly what Lara Croft! said - there'll always be someone that misses you, even if it doesn't seem that way. I'm sure it would upset a lot of people if you weren't around. http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c261/AmpersandTR/daEmotes/hug.gif

SUGARPIE
24-04-06, 21:25
PM me if you are in need of a shoulder Roxie :hug:

jarhead
24-04-06, 21:26
oh for :cen: sake- you have your whole life ahead of you. im sure everyone has major problems and to be thinking like that is just pathetic. :hug: :hug: sorry but you honestly shouldnt be thinking like that. everyone in thew whole world has been places like that and probaly worse so your not the only one. :hug: :hug: :gki:

and most of the people who you said hated you, im sure they would start to miss you if you 'went'

Pablo.CT
24-04-06, 21:27
Plz dont feel down. Dont worry stick with ur boyfriend. Love like that is great, I bet he would miss U if u dissapeared. Dont worry Sometimes I get people saying that they dont like me but I just tell them to **** off and go and curl up in a corner and Die.

U have me as a friend and U ever need anyone to talk to PM me :)

Lew
24-04-06, 21:28
When i get ****ed off i just go to bed and try make up with as many people in the morning who i shouted at when i was. And im sure you WILL be missed

Roxie Trent
24-04-06, 21:29
thanks guys im starting to feel better

Pablo.CT
24-04-06, 21:29
oh for :cen: sake- you have your whole life ahead of you. im sure everyone has major problems and to be thinking like that is just pathetic. :hug: :hug: sorry but you honestly shouldnt be thinking like that. everyone in thew whole world has been places like that and probaly worse so your not the only one. :hug: :hug: :gki:

and most of the people who you said hated you, im sure they would start to miss you if you 'went'

Ok thats true but sympathy goes a long way. God dont be so harsh this Girl is telling us her problems, she doesnt need constructive critisism she needs a Morale Boost.

Belfastard
24-04-06, 21:35
i ****ed of two friends i got banned from two board i have had over 100 people tell me they hate me they really did say that and it seems my family dosent notice me i have no friends only one and shes mad at me at the moment i have a boyfriend hes the only one keeping me from wanting to jumping off a bridge and if i did have him i think i would and i know that no one would really miss me if i were to go to the nearest bridge and jump off my heart feels like its breaking i'm trying to keep from crying so my mom wont ask whats wrong and im not doing this to make u feel sorry for me alot of people i have told this to thought thats why i was doing it but im not i just feel as if no one would really miss me if i were not around :( :( :( :(

You should try not to get too emotionally attached to people on-line.

Yes, they can make good friends, but some can just as easily turn into an enemy over a little falling out.

Big careful. Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Angel666
24-04-06, 21:39
We'd miss you. :hug: Don't worry, we've all been there. Have you tried talking to your BF? or your friend. I'd try and talk things out with her. School isn't permanent. :gki:

Roxie Trent
24-04-06, 21:46
My friend wont listen to me shes mad cause i got her in trobole wont go into the whole story but she wont listen to me

Lara Croft!
24-04-06, 21:56
My friend wont listen to me shes mad cause i got her in trobole wont go into the whole story but she wont listen to me
I was about to say that i don't think a friend could help.What u need to do is admit to urself that's a temporary face and try appreciate things!U are alive....u are young....U have a computer>>>the last one may sound silly,but think of the teens your age that have no food or shelter!!!
Your worries are reasonable...we are born and die alone,that's true,but while we are alive we have a chance to be happy and make it so that we will be missed!Think about that!

Lara Coft Baby
25-04-06, 01:06
Oh Rox i would miss you :hug:

SlinkyRaider
25-04-06, 01:47
What makes you think that? I think we all would miss one of our members leaving! :hug:

SSJ6Wolf
25-04-06, 02:23
i got banned from two board i have had over 100 people tell me they hate me they really did say that

Sometimes, you have to let go of these things. If you make a bad decision, you have to deal with the consequences, even if that would be having a majority of people vote to ban you. I think I know what forum you're talking about, and they didn't hate you, you just made too many bad decisions.

But bad decisions are not things to weep over, they are things to learn from. :) Surely by being banned twice you have learned not to make those same decisions again. You can assure yourself that it won't happen again, and you can move on with your life.

By the way, I will let you know that there are two types of attention: positive, when you gain attention through meaningful and helpful acts, and negative, when you do bad actions just so people pay attention to you. Please do not try to get negative attention. Contribute and be helpful, and you will get positive attention. :D It takes a while but it is worth it in the long run, especially compared to negative attention.

Night Crawler
25-04-06, 02:55
i got banned from two board i have had over 100 people tell me they hate meWhat did you do? :yik:

wonderboy
25-04-06, 03:00
babe, your first mistake is keep score of how many people have told you they hated you... i'm sure i've been told it a million times and i'm sure people have said it behind my back a trillion times but I have this saying.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation because your character is who you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

You have lots of time to learn and grow and make friends. I don't want to sound condesending but you are still very young.

Lara Coft Baby
25-04-06, 03:21
i think Rox exagerated how many ppl told her they hated her :D

Jacob x5
25-04-06, 05:11
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation because your character is who you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

:tmb: I'll remember that one.

Wizzy
25-04-06, 09:36
As long as your a member here you'll always be missed if you leave.

You should lightly brush off all the bad things and only remember the good because if you don't you'll make yourself feel worse. This is a hard thing to do but i'm sure everyone on trf will help you every step of the way.

Now come here and give me, the friendly teddy bear a hug :hug:

scoopy_loopy
25-04-06, 11:07
awww! Roxie we would miss you! Perhaps you could see your school counsilor? And dont worry we ALL go through a stage were we think things like that (I did a few years ago) and the worst thing is to dwell on it and keep it in! TELL SOMEONE! You feel so much better (PLus they give you sympathy;) JK! im not a brat :) most days...) the people that said they hated you just said that cause its an insult, just avoid them if possible...

please dont "go" I would be so sad, I'd cry if I knew you had "gone" even though I dont know you. :hug: