PDA

View Full Version : Teh Alien Abduction Quiz!

Trust In Trent
25-04-06, 00:27
here's something too get you going!!

post your results ladies and gentlemen

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5548077090429459838

Genocide
25-04-06, 00:30
Second best

You scored 56 % Victim-ness!
Hmmm...you are a probable candidate for alien abduction. If they can't find any rednecks to abduct, you're a good second choice. Try to stay away from those floating lights.

xMiSsCrOfTx
25-04-06, 00:35
Abductor

You scored 19 % Victim-ness!
Thought you could hide amongst the humans? A wolf in sheep's clothing? The MJ-12 are watching you. They know you exist and they're coming for you. Freak.

...What the heck?! :yik: :p

Camera Obscura
25-04-06, 00:39
Rejected!
You scored 41 % Victim-ness!
Well, you're pretty safe. The aliens aren't all too interested in abducting you. Sure, once they've taken and probed all the "good ones" they'll probably get you, but only because there's nothing else left. Kind of like the desperate guy picking up the ugly drunk fat chick when the bar is closing. So consider yourself safe, the earth has over 6 billion people.

Now that's not very nice.

keebz
25-04-06, 01:30
Rejected!
You scored 44 % Victim-ness! Well, you're pretty safe. The aliens aren't all too interested in abducting you. Sure, once they've taken and probed all the "good ones" they'll probably get you, but only because there's nothing else left. Kind of like the desperate guy picking up the ugly drunk fat chick when the bar is closing. So consider yourself safe, the earth has over 6 billion people.

o-kaaay......

SlinkyRaider
25-04-06, 01:34
Second best
You scored 57 % Victim-ness!
Hmmm...you are a probable candidate for alien abduction. If they can't find any rednecks to abduct, you're a good second choice. Try to stay away from those floating lights.

Geez, this is very weird! LOL! :vlol:

Paperdoll
25-04-06, 01:42
Second best
You scored 59 % Victim-ness! Hmmm...you are a probable candidate for alien abduction. If they can't find any rednecks to abduct, you're a good second choice. Try to stay away from those floating lights.
:vlol:

SlinkyRaider
25-04-06, 01:46
This is pretty funny. :) And interesting!

Angel666
25-04-06, 01:52
Rejected!
You scored 45 % Victim-ness!
Well, you're pretty safe. The aliens aren't all too interested in abducting you. Sure, once they've taken and probed all the "good ones" they'll probably get you, but only because there's nothing else left. Kind of like the desperate guy picking up the ugly drunk fat chick when the bar is closing. So consider yourself safe, the earth has over 6 billion people.

Damn. I wanted to meet an alien. :( :p

Maureen Errant
25-04-06, 05:45
Rejected!
You scored 41 % Victim-ness!

Now that's not very nice.

I second that.................this was my score also.

SMSL
25-04-06, 06:01
Well, I guess that, if there are aliens watching us, they'll find this thread extremelly usefull. It might help if those of you considered good choices for abduction to post your full adress and better time to be attacked. :D

Jacob x5
25-04-06, 06:03
Second best
You scored 59 % Victim-ness!

Lol! :vlol:

Now, I have one question...

Optional - pick a screenname to join OkCupid. We'll save your results. You can also write tests, match other users, and message anyone. It takes 60 seconds and like 5 more questions. And we'll never sell your data.

Was this thing written by a kid?

Maureen Errant
25-04-06, 06:08
UMMM......my name is Kate...........and i um like live up in Canada.........like in the forest.......I mean like really deep, dark bushy, woods...........and.........um..........I like really want to meet someone from like, another planet..........so, like here's the rest of the directions........to ummmmmmmm............my, like house.........................:jmp: :cln: :ton:

SMSL
25-04-06, 06:33
UMMM......my name is Kate...........and i um like live up in Canada.........like in the forest.......I mean like really deep, dark bushy, woods...........and.........um..........I like really want to meet someone from like, another planet..........so, like here's the rest of the directions........to ummmmmmmm............my, like house.........................:jmp: :cln: :ton:

If it wasn't for Canada there, I was actually starting to think we were neighbours!:D *goes back into the woods, dragging the laptop*

Belfastard
25-04-06, 07:21
I got 48% victim-ness, but could some one tell me who this woman is?!

http://is1.okcupid.com/users/602/992/6039939125998686001/mt1108700105.jpg

Jonnipants
25-04-06, 07:35
Abductor
You scored 33 % Victim-ness!
Thought you could hide amongst the humans? A wolf in sheep's clothing? The MJ-12 are watching you. They know you exist and they're coming for you. Freak.

._.

Maureen Errant
25-04-06, 08:15
I got 48% victim-ness, but could some one tell me who this woman is?!

http://is1.okcupid.com/users/602/992/6039939125998686001/mt1108700105.jpg

She's the one sitting at the end of the bar, and you'll take her home after you've had enough beer.:jmp:

Janny
25-04-06, 11:05
REJECTED! I'm 39% victim-ness . :yik: (hmph well I know when I'm not wanted:tea: )

Pipolinne
25-04-06, 11:46
22% of victimeness,lol!

And SMSL don't forget in the bushes there are dark elves, ready to kidnap us and transform us in their slaves :D!

I think I'll ask Lara her grenade launcher,just in case!

scoopy_loopy
25-04-06, 12:44
I was second best.

Gotta love question 10! :P