PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to

Zip
25-04-06, 14:29
Anyone here going to watch the chanel 4 prog about the king of chavs,aka the lotto loat tonight at 10.00 ????

I think i will after i watch csi as he really is stupid all that money he coulkd anything and have laods of mates and that and well he doesn't then when he is asked wat will you do in prisn he reply's me mates are in there so itl be like a holiday

What a :cen:

saray
25-04-06, 18:00
i dont really want to watch a programme about that stupid chav spending all the money on drugs, pleasure and whatever else that idiot thinks he can do. that man can shove a spade up his bum and i wouldn't care. no offense thoughv to you and others that want to watch :hug:

laracroft2122
25-04-06, 18:37
CHAVS, I don't want to be offence but I DO NOT LIKE CHAVS

Sirius Black
25-04-06, 18:38
I don't like chavs either......

I'm a mosher!

jarhead
25-04-06, 18:39
what a waste- either use your money wisely or dont have any

a fool and his money seldom part

Draco
25-04-06, 18:39
To offend anyone here when talking about Chavs, would first require them to be able to access the internet, next have the intellectual capacity to like and love TR enough to seek out this forum, as well as the ability to read.

You won't offend anyone here.

Sirius Black
25-04-06, 18:45
To offend anyone here when talking about Chavs, would first require them to be able to access the internet, next have the intellectual capacity to like and love TR enough to seek out this forum, as well as the ability to read.

You won't offend anyone here.

Do you have chavs in vegas, Eric?

Surely not!! :cln:

Zip
25-04-06, 18:54
I can't stand them either i am only weatchin as i want to know what makes them tick ,i am in the 6th form at school and there is a group of us about 10 and we can't stand them,there is a group of chavs like 30 in year 10 and they acctully think its good fun to wind us up cos they know if we hit them well be excluded they have hit us,hit a girlfriend of one of our mate and so on so one day i was walking home and well 15 of them came after me,i wasn't gunna fight as 15 to 1 in't fair so i grabbed me laptop and kept hold and just carried on then they throw a rock and it hit me i turned around and just smacked the kid who throw it and then well 15 and 1 i was pretty messed up,they eventully left me and i stumbled home

So basically there all a bunch of no good prison filling scum