PDA

View Full Version : Insects

BlackGrey
26-04-06, 12:44
Like'em or hate'em? I hate them, i was just chased by a wasp around by back garden, scary stuff :p

Greenkey2
26-04-06, 15:07
Insects are fasinating. In fact all members of Arthropoda are amazing animals; all of them finding diverse, effective and inventive ways of surviving.

This doesn't mean I have to like them much though :mis: :pi: Creepy crawlies.....urgh.

Ampersand
26-04-06, 15:09
Hate them. :o Been stung once by a bee, once by a wasp, and countless times by mozzies when on holiday. Craneflies scare me out of my wits as well, they're such bad fliers I'm always scared they'll land on me... :eek:

Kamrusepas
26-04-06, 15:09
I don't really have a problem with them. Sometimes they can be annoying when you're sitting somewhere on a warm summer night, minding your own business and somebody starts flying around your head :pi: :D

BlackGrey
26-04-06, 15:10
Varied opinions, i like it :D I don't think i've ever been stung.

gazhammer
26-04-06, 15:12
I have a phobia about winged creatures, of which many insects are.

You should see me walking in the town when there are pigeons about though.:yik:

Trafalgar square is my worst nightmare:yik:

Legend of Lara
26-04-06, 15:27
Insects? WHERE??? :yik: :eek:

Zip
26-04-06, 15:35
We have a conservatory and in the past 30 mins i have killed 7 wasps and 2 bees and 4 fly's there so stupid i don't have a problem with stick insects and dragonflys and that but there the most annoying things ever wasps,bee and flys i can't be doing with them and then my dad says get a glass and put it in im like either get the hover and suck them in or burn them with a bodyspray and match or hit with paper or with our bug zapper its ther fault for flyin into the conserv in first place

BlackGrey
26-04-06, 15:38
We have a conservatory and in the past 30 mins i have killed 7 wasps and 2 bees and 4 fly's there so stupid i don't have a problem with stick insects and dragonflys and that but there the most annoying things ever wasps,bee and flys i can't be doing with them and then my dad says get a glass and put it in im like either get the hover and suck them in or burn them with a bodyspray and match or hit with paper or with our bug zapper its ther fault for flyin into the conserv in first place

Kill the little .... :D We always see whos killed the most wasps and insects when i am on holiday :p

jarhead
26-04-06, 15:39
they dont really bother me much

Night_Heaven
26-04-06, 15:59
I found some type of insects....
i like spiders,big spiders that can kill other insects by a byte....And the buterflyes,soo prety...then the bees and wasp who are excelent...then the ''nannyes'' hwo fight between them for a hole In the ground(I see on discovery and one of them choped off the head of the looser and Eat IT--SOO PERFECT)

Killer insects rulzzz:)

NightWish
26-04-06, 16:13
Like'em or hate'em? I hate them, i was just chased by a wasp around by back garden, scary stuff :p
Yeah I'm terrified of wasps! And spiders! I CAN'T STAND THEM! But i'm not scare of tarantulas which is weird

_Mica_
26-04-06, 16:15
It all depends on what they look like... :pi:
If they're colourful like butterflies, then yes. If they're not... Then no. :p

I hate spiders, wasps, bees etc. and flies are just a pain.

Anubis_AF
26-04-06, 16:47
I mostly condemn anything that crawls. But I love spiders :tmb:

BlackGrey
26-04-06, 16:49

Hate spiders!

TombRaiderLover
26-04-06, 16:50
I hate bees!

*TRLover has flashback where I he has to put his swollen thumb under cold tap for ten minutes*

Janny
26-04-06, 17:15
I usualy hate insects, esp. spiders :hea:

amlai
26-04-06, 17:21

I don't condemn thembut i agree with the spiders ;)

Neteru
26-04-06, 17:52
I mostly condemn anything that crawls.What, to an eternity in the underworld? Another life as an even lesser creature? To forever ride a bike instead?

Nicky
26-04-06, 18:02
I like all insects, especially bees :whi:

Anubis_AF
26-04-06, 18:12
What, to an eternity in the underworld? Another life as an even lesser creature? To forever ride a bike instead?

:vlol:

MizzCroft007
26-04-06, 18:24
I HATE bugs/insects! >=O Not only do they disgust me they scare me. :hea: :D

Gabi
26-04-06, 19:02
I am afraid of wasps,they always want some of my food or drink and seem to sting without being provoked (by me).
Other than that I have not yet come across any insects that I do hate. Usually I like them or at least I don't mind them.
http://fla.fg-a.com/bug_13.gif http://www.gifs.cc/bug_3.gif

ChocChipCookie
26-04-06, 19:06
I don't like wasps. They're evil little blighters.

Most other insects I can tolerate :D

Greenkey2
26-04-06, 19:10
Flies...............they make me go into Dalek-mode :mis: EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! http://www.websmileys.com/sm/violent/sterb021.gif

Angel666
26-04-06, 20:01
I hate bugs in any way, shape or form. They scare me. :yik: