PDA

View Full Version : Goriest non-war related movie you've ever seen?

TrojanMan
26-04-06, 14:50
I don't watch gory movies that much. I hear Dead Alive (Brain Dead in some regions) is pretty over-the-top.

TheEveningStar
26-04-06, 14:53
hostel

CerebralAssassin
26-04-06, 14:54
evil dead 2.by miles..:D

Paperdoll
26-04-06, 14:57
It is quite gory, more on the humourous side, if you can laugh at that sort of stuff. Let's just say that there's a scene where the main character faces a horde of zombies with a lawnmower XD and it's a Peter Jackson movie :)

Other gory movies:
Ichi the Killer (a sort of yakuza silly movie)
Audition (the last 30min, more or less, are quite gruesome)

And then there's the infamous Guinea Pig movies that were thought to be snuff movies (the first two movies), something that was proved to be wrong, they're just bad, gruesome and disgusting fiction.

Then there's Suicide Circle's opening scene, with 54 schoolgirls jumping in front of a train, and Battle Royale, where 9th graders are forced to kill eachother for the sake of survival.

Note that these are asian movies, so they might not be to everyone's liking.

Can't remember anymore but if I do I'll post them :p

TrojanMan
26-04-06, 14:59
Yeah. I've heard... impressive things about Battle Royal.

Paperdoll
26-04-06, 15:01
Battle Royale is a good movie but in terms of gore it didn't shock me (but then again very few movies have that effect on me) but it may shock some people. like axes (I think it was an axe) on someone's head, sickles through a throat etc. I might be confusing it with the manga since it's been a while since I've watched the movie but I think that the death scenes are the same.

TrojanMan
26-04-06, 15:03
Battle Royale is a good movie but in terms of gore it didn't shock me (but then again very few movies have that effect on me) but it may shock some people. like axes (I think it was an axe) on someone's head, sickles through a throat etc. I might be confusing it with the manga since it's been a while since I've watched the movie but I think that the death scenes are the same.

Doesn't sound too terribly awful. I know Ichi The Killer has some pretty nasty stuff, which is why I've avoided it. Plus I'm not too hard on foreign films.

Greenkey2
26-04-06, 15:04
Adventures of Winnie the Pooh :pi:

Paperdoll
26-04-06, 15:05
I've watched Ichi with a friend and we didn't know wether to laugh or shout "Ewwww!"
I'd describe some scenes but this is an all-age-forum :p

Ampersand
26-04-06, 15:05

Yeah, that traumatized me for life. :(

gazhammer
26-04-06, 15:07
Fluffy bunnies picnic..... now thats just sick:yik:

Greenkey2
26-04-06, 15:10
Yeah, that traumatized me for life. :(

It was the honey-tree scene that scarred me. All that golden goo dripping everywhere............I had to have therapy.

I suppose Alien3 was the goriest film I've watched, but then i've lead a sheltered life :p

JamesFKirk
26-04-06, 15:13
Event Horizon

Kamrusepas
26-04-06, 15:15
Fluffy bunnies picnic..... now thats just sick:yik:

I know :eek:

gazhammer
26-04-06, 15:18
I know :eek:

It was a mixamatosis nightmare, and who would have thought they were eating "Rabbit Stew"?.:yik:

TombRaiderLover
26-04-06, 15:19
No other film is any where near as gory as Brain Dead (USA title: Dead Alive.)

Rivendell
26-04-06, 15:32
Dead Alive / Braindead. The last half of that is red. Alllllll red. It's also brilliantly funny! Peter Jackson's old zombie flicks were brilliant !

stereopathic
26-04-06, 15:59
silent hill was pretty freaking gorey. so was event horizon and final destination 2.

meansizzler
26-04-06, 16:29
Robocop -X Rated Edition- Criterion DVD Release..

House of 1000 Corpses *Paperdoll you have to check this movie out*

TombRaiderLover
26-04-06, 16:32
Some of these movies people are saying can't even compare to Braindead!

SUGARPIE
26-04-06, 16:37
Ghost Ship (deck scene)

Henry, Portrait Of A Serial Killer (in parts)

Various slasher type movies who's names I cannot recall :p

Real Life Lara
26-04-06, 16:38
Hmm... I dunno... mosta the ones Ive seen were only moderately gory :p Se7en, Saw etc... o_O

viper456
26-04-06, 17:07
hostel

i agree, jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus! it was brutal lmao

Angel666
26-04-06, 20:15
Saw 1&2, Devil's Rejects (ROB ZOMBIE IS A GOD!), and that's all that I can think of at the moment.

Paperdoll
26-04-06, 20:22
Robocop -X Rated Edition- Criterion DVD Release..

House of 1000 Corpses *Paperdoll you have to check this movie out*

Watched it, hated it, it's just...*yawn* boring. Too many horror movie references thrown in together. Not my kind of movie.

Some of these movies people are saying can't even compare to Braindead!

Check my first post. There's one thing that's "humourous" gore, as you can see in Braindead, where all the gore is done for pure gross out and laughter :p other thing is the gore that you see in Guinea Pig (which I recommend to absolutely no one) where it made some people think that it was real snuff film and deals with a much darker side of horror, the possibility that there may be someone on this world able to kidnap someone and torture them while making speeches about flowers of flesh and blood. That is shocking, a zombie's ear in dessert, that just makes me laugh :p

And don't forget Audition, that will make you think twice before you date anyone again :p specially sweet young girls.

xMiSsCrOfTx
26-04-06, 21:02
The Hills Have Eyes.

Goriest movie I've EVER seen. Gross.

meansizzler
26-04-06, 21:05
And don't forget Audition, that will make you think twice before you date anyone again :p specially sweet young girls.

I watched like the first 30 minutes then got bored, then again that was the day after I watched The Eye...

Chocobo155
26-04-06, 21:26
Saw 1&2, Hostel, Kill Bill (In an OTT, cartoony kind of way) and Audition were all pretty gory. But, although Battle Roylae isn't quite as graphic as some of the above, the fact that it's about a lod of Japanese schoolkids being forced to kill eachother has more of an effect on me than someonr having to cut through their own eye and get a key!:p

SUGARPIE
26-04-06, 23:57
Saw 1&2, Hostel, Kill Bill (In an OTT, cartoony kind of way) and Audition were all pretty gory. But, although Battle Roylae isn't quite as graphic as some of the above, the fact that it's about a lod of Japanese schoolkids being forced to kill eachother has more of an effect on me than some haing to cut through their own eye and get a key!:p

I saw that film on TV, well half of it (with the Japanese schoolkids). My father was watching it and I got into it, it was quite gripping I thought. I'm only sorry I didn't watch it from the start! :tmb:

RoseTyler
27-04-06, 00:43
Se7en. Definately. And Final Destination (can't remember wether it was 1 or 2 but a guy got flattened by a huge crate thing and it shows him literally getting smashed to the ground. So disgusting.)

CroftsKid
27-04-06, 01:12
Se7en. Definately. And Final Destination (can't remember wether it was 1 or 2 but a guy got flattened by a huge crate thing and it shows him literally getting smashed to the ground. So disgusting.)
its the 2nd one! that teen right? oh me and my freind were watching those and almost all deaths were dummies! lol just pause it when they die lol:D

-final destination
-final destination 2
-passion of the christ
-hostel(WAY BRUTAL)

RoseTyler
27-04-06, 01:20
its the 2nd one! that teen right? oh me and my freind were watching those and almost all deaths were dummies! lol just pause it when they die lol:D

-final destination
-final destination 2
-passion of the christ
-hostel(WAY BRUTAL)

LOL yeah thats the one, it looked so horribly real! I'm not usually grossed out at films but that was horrible!

I've heard passion of the christ is really bad :eek: Like, 'leave the cinema' bad :eek: I haven't seen it though.

GodOfLight
27-04-06, 01:21

:vlol:

CroftsKid
27-04-06, 01:30
LOL yeah thats the one, it looked so horribly real! I'm not usually grossed out at films but that was horrible!

I've heard passion of the christ is really bad :eek: Like, 'leave the cinema' bad :eek: I haven't seen it though.
passion of the christ is SOOOOO boring... but sad and gory!:)

RoseTyler
27-04-06, 01:31
passion of the christ is SOOOOO boring... but sad and gory!:)

LOL!

ILG49ers
27-04-06, 01:32
Kill Bill 1 and 2

CroftsKid
27-04-06, 01:32
:D

GodOfLight
27-04-06, 01:36
yeah "passion of the christ" is probably the sickest, most boring and most gory film i have seen to date.

Jin Uzuki
27-04-06, 02:37
The Final Destination Trilogy.
House of Wax Remake.
Freddy vs. Jason. :o

The Bull
27-04-06, 03:23
day of the dead

Spitfire
27-04-06, 03:36
*~silent Hill~*
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jin Uzuki
27-04-06, 04:04
Silent Hill? :yik: Haven't seen it yet. Is it violent...or just unsettling?

Paperdoll
27-04-06, 12:41
The Final Destination Trilogy.
House of Wax Remake.
Freddy vs. Jason. :o

Yout hought House of Wax was gory? O_O I nearly fell asleep half way through it. But then again I've seen weirder stuff XD nevermind nevermind :p

keebz
28-04-06, 02:40
wishmaster. that was just fake and gory!! i mean, a man ripping apart, hundreds of bees finishing off a person, two women eating a amn and sick stuff!! it was disgusting! i didn't find final destination 1/2 as gory as other stuff i've seen though........