Bitter End

http://musicweb.cz/data/2143/placebo.jpg

Thorir
26-04-06, 23:24
Me, I love Placebo! :)

RoseTyler
26-04-06, 23:25
Used to be obsessed with them lol

Had the first 3 albums (first is the BEST but Pure Morning was always my favourite track, still like it now)

Then after that I kinda stopped listening to them.

Kamrusepas
26-04-06, 23:27
I've heard some songs from them, not so bad :)

Night Crawler
26-04-06, 23:30
Me, I love Placebo! :)
What are your favourite songs? Just out of interest :)

Neteru
26-04-06, 23:53
I have Pure Morning, but that's about all I really like from them.

RoseTyler
26-04-06, 23:56
I once spent about 50 buying each and every one of their singles from the first 2 cd's. Think I might sell them on ebay. :p

Night Crawler
26-04-06, 23:57
I once spent about 50 buying each and every one of their singles from the first 2 cd's. Think I might sell them on ebay. :pHow come you don't like them anymore? Have you heard thier new stuff?

Thorir
26-04-06, 23:58
What are your favourite songs? Just out of interest :)

I... I don't really know. No favourites...
They are all good!

Belfastard
27-04-06, 00:00
I met Brian Molko once. Just said Hi and asked how he was. It was at a concert! He's much more attractive in real life.

RoseTyler
27-04-06, 00:40
How come you don't like them anymore? Have you heard thier new stuff?

Well at the time, I'd just bought Black Market Music, which was very different from their usual sort of music I thought. It was very strange and interesting, and I liked it. But after that, their music kinda changed again, and I still liked it, but they just didn't really feel like Placebo anymore, and I think I started to obsess over Nine Inch Nails around that time. Trent Reznor became my favourite musician for a lonnng long time. I don't even listen to NIN anymore. Still think they're incredible though.

My taste in music is varied, really. But I don't like rock/grunge/punk and all those types of music at all. But it has more to do with things that happened to me in the past when I was into that music, more than the band's themselves. :)