PDA

View Full Version : So-called popular stuff you hate

Janny
27-04-06, 08:24
I hate make-up :hea: , well I am pretty young and don't need it anyway. I don't like: Harry Potter, it's to childish IMO, fast-food, very tight clothes that show too much skin even if you bend just a bit...

How about you guys?

Night_Heaven
27-04-06, 08:31
Yes Janny....Harry Potter is just too crap for me too,fast food is junk food and about tight clothes.....Same taste like you....VIVA LA REVOLUCION :jmp:

wonderboy
27-04-06, 08:37
Those stupid roller shoes that every kid has!! I just want to knock them over everytime one rolls past me.

gazhammer
27-04-06, 08:51
Man Utd...:mad: :hea: :cen:

scoopy_loopy
27-04-06, 09:40
Those stupid roller shoes that every kid has!! I just want to knock them over everytime one rolls past me.

LMFAO! I can just see you stick out your arm and coat-hanger one of em passing you! God that would be funny!

OH EDIT (forgot to write what I hate) : I hate the whole new emo craze... its just weird. Thats about it lol..

NightWish
27-04-06, 09:47
Yeah... I CAN'T STAND HARRY POTTER! And BIG BROTHER! And therefore SOAP OPERAS! And BRITHEY SPEARS! :mad: They make me sick!

Lost Angel 21
27-04-06, 09:56
Pop music, rap, Disgner jeans and handbags.....anything that popular people in school do/have I hate. Except Ipods, but that's a different story.

Ampersand
27-04-06, 10:09
The vast majority of pop music, rap, make-up, soaps, Big Brother, those tiny skirts that are so short they're practically belts... :rolleyes:

ace_85
27-04-06, 10:14
'Reality TV' shows like Big Brother annoy me intensely. When it first came out it was ok I guess and had a sort of novelty appeal, but has long outstayed it's welcome :hea:

angelika
27-04-06, 10:19
, Big Brother, ... :rolleyes:

OMG! I hate all these realities and talent shows:mad:

It is so pittyfull though why everybody hates these shows and the numbers prove the other way round

scoopy_loopy
27-04-06, 10:21
those tiny skirts that are so short they're practically belts... :rolleyes:

hahahahahaaha! They arent so bad... ;)

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 10:22
-Pop, r'n'b and rap music
-pink
-the clothes teenagers wear
-practically everything the teenagers do or like

Lenochka
27-04-06, 10:22
hmmmm lets see.... Lost, Lord of the rings, Harry potter, simple plan, Fallout boy, HALO, CSI, the simpsons, family guy ( i kinda like family guy but its soooo boring ) you name something well known and talked about and i usually cant stand it...

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 10:37
Forgot to mention Harry Potter. I just don't see what the big deal is.

Jin Uzuki
27-04-06, 10:46
Let's see... Will I get assailed if I say that I hate the Tomb Raider mammoth fame? :p Kidding. :D :wve:

Zip
27-04-06, 10:46
Harry Potter really is aload of :cen: :cen: :cen:

Greenkey2
27-04-06, 10:49
*Reality TV
*Chat shows
*Soap operas
*Pop music and the inane TV vote-off shows that accompany them
*Designer anything
*Fast food

This is only a short list BTW :p

Scorpicus
27-04-06, 10:54
OMG how can you hate Harry Potter!!!!:yik: :yik:

No comment on the films, but the books!! Have you guys read the books? And I mean read at least three chapters of a book, cos if you havn't: get one and read it!

They are the most brilliant, excellent, absorbing books ever! The plot twists, the enormas varity of charachters, the style, the wit!

You don't know what you're missing.:D

Ampersand
27-04-06, 10:58
I've read all of them - the first three were the best, especially the Prisoner of Azkaban, which is one of my favourite books ever. :D After that I dunno what on earth happened to the series. :o

Still prefer LOTR, though. Classic. :p

Thorir
27-04-06, 11:17
Harry Potter
Madonna, Britney Spears and similar crappy commercial stars
Italian fashion (Versace, Gucci, Prada... No creativity)
Beer
Football (Soccer)
American films

CerebralAssassin
27-04-06, 11:49
50 cent!:mad:

Belfastard
27-04-06, 11:50
I also cannot stand Harry Potter.

Belfastard
27-04-06, 11:51
50 cent!:mad:

I'll second that! Ew. I cannot stand that person. He used to be a drug dealer I heard? Before he became "50 Cent"?

Emily Cartwright
27-04-06, 11:54
Let me see....

1) I hate all of the pathetic manufactured pop music rubbish that is currently polluting our airwaves.

2) I hate most high street fashion. It's cheap, gaudy, made in sweat-shops and most of all ugly.

3) I don't like getting drunk. That seems to be very popular at the moment. I'll have a nice long g&t on a hot day but I don't do getting legless.

4) Soap operas. They are just the most disgusting display of lazy television programming.

5) Celebrity and all the rubbish that comes with it.

6) Reality television. See my comment on soaps.

There are many more but I have a cup of tea to drink... :D

LiquidKal
27-04-06, 11:55
Reality TV, especially Big Brother and Survivor. Get that crap off the air already before my head explodes!
CSI, Law and Order etc... all those shows. Just the same thing over and over.

Ohh, and Paris Hilton... but I think enough people hate her that she isn't concidered popular anymore, so it probably doesn't count.

interstellardave
27-04-06, 12:03
Harry Potter
ANY "Reality shows"
Final Fantasy series
American Idol
Metal Gear Solid series
Ribbon Magnets to put on the back of your car
Angelina Jolie (ENOUGH ALREADY!!!)

Originally Posted by Ampersand
those tiny skirts that are so short they're practically belts... :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with those... ;)

Belfastard
27-04-06, 12:07
On a totally unrelated topic...

I LOVE your avatar interstellardave! Evil Willow is my favourite Buffy Character. I wish she could have stayed evil forever cos she was such a :cen:. It was like... she had all the things she said surpressed through the whole 7 series and just let them all out on them one by one which was AMAZING to watch!

JasonDavies15
27-04-06, 12:09
What I can't stand is the hardcore rap music with all the swearing and utter offence. I hear it from next door occasionally and it's very loud and it sometimes does my head in and makes me angry! :mad:

Catlantean
27-04-06, 12:10
I don't care about most of the popular culture, from the zero-creativity music to stereotype lifestyle/clothing and reality shows. But none of it is really worth my hate, and I tend to just ignore it all anyway.

Though I DO come pretty close to hating when I need to cross the whole town to find a pair of simple black sneakers in the sea of flashy, IMO tasteless stuff...

Belfastard
What I can't stand is the hardcore rap music with all the swearing and utter offence. I hear it from next door occasionally and it's very loud and it sometimes does my head in and makes me angry! :mad:

Yes! I totally agree with that, too JasonDavies15!

interstellardave
On a totally unrelated topic...

I LOVE your avatar interstellardave! Evil Willow is my favourite Buffy Character. I wish she could have stayed evil forever cos she was such a :cen:. It was like... she had all the things she said surpressed through the whole 7 series and just let them all out on them one by one which was AMAZING to watch!

I have been getting SO many compliments on this new avatar! There is a slight Legend connection, BTW, because I decided to change my avatar to this one when I posted about how I thought Amanda was like Willow (at least where I see Amanda starting from and where I see her--hopefully--heading). I love BTVS... I miss it so much! I really hope they do a movie to make up for the original one, and to give us fans something new.

JasonDavies15
27-04-06, 12:12
Yes! I totally agree with that, too JasonDavies15!

Not only that but I see people my age acting like their from the so called "Ghetto" but lived in a perfectly happy environment! And act like their thugs and just act like total idiots! I call them chavs! With their stupid DESIGNER gear, they all look the same!

Belfastard
27-04-06, 12:25
I have been getting SO many compliments on this new avatar! There is a slight Legend connection, BTW, because I decided to change my avatar to this one when I posted about how I thought Amanda was like Willow (at least where I see Amanda starting from and where I see her--hopefully--heading). I love BTVS... I miss it so much! I really hope they do a movie to make up for the original one, and to give us fans something new.

Yes, I hope they make a movie, too.

Have you seen the original Buffy movie? Haha, I like it! :p

GeckoKid
27-04-06, 12:26
chavs
ugly fashion brands, esp LV *pukes*
rap and hip hop
smoking
most gossips...

Belfastard
27-04-06, 12:26
Not only that but I see people my age acting like their from the so called "Ghetto" but lived in a perfectly happy environment! And act like their thugs and just act like total idiots! I call them chavs! With their stupid DESIGNER gear, they all look the same!

Chavs? Boke. I know all about them. 75% of Belfasts population is chavs. Although we call the male form of a chav a SPIDE and we call a female form of a chav, a MILLIE.

:vlol:

gazhammer
27-04-06, 12:59
The amount of scumbag families who's choice is to live in pig-sties and have no regard whatsoever for their fellow man. Their kids are not so much brought up but dragged up, and we wonder why society is shot to ****.

I hate doing the old "When i was young" bit but...most kids are braindead hoodlums nowadays, who take pride in just how badly behaved they can be. Even the so called ASBO assures no respite. I would introduce the KUTFA, which stands for..."Kick Up The ****ing Arse), but as your not even allowed to tell kids off these days without being hauled into court, i think that ones a long way off.

I think these people should be rounded up and dropped on a rather large island together, then they may do the whole World a big favour and KILL each other, instead of the rest of us DECENT Human beings.:(

Belfastard
27-04-06, 13:00
The amount of scumbag families who's choice is to live in pig-sties and have no regard whatsoever for their fellow man. Their kids are not so much brought up but dragged up, and we wonder why society is shot to ****.

I hate doing the old "When i was young" bit but...most kids are braindead hoodlums nowadays, who take pride in just how badly behaved they can be. Even the so called ASBO assures no respite. I would introduce the KUTFA, which stands for..."Kick Up The ****ing Arse), but as your not even allowed to tell kids off these days without being hauled into court, i think that ones a long way off.

I think these people should be rounded up and dropped on a rather large island together, then they may do the whole World a big favour and KILL each other, instead of the rest of us DECENT Human beings.:(

:vlol: http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0045.gif

Mister Mike
27-04-06, 13:09
Hate is a strong word.. :) I don't "hate" anything, really.

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 13:14
smoking

Not everybody smokes because it's "popular" :)

Belfastard
27-04-06, 13:18
Not everybody smokes because it's "popular" :)

Yes. I smoke. I smoke because I enjoy it! :) No one forced me to take a cigarette and I didn't do it because I thought it was popular and cool.

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 13:22
Same here, Bel :D

gazhammer
27-04-06, 13:31
Yes. I smoke. I smoke because I enjoy it! :) No one forced me to take a cigarette and I didn't do it because I thought it was popular and cool.

Yeah right!.:D

Because we all started smoking because it tasted so gooooood the 1st time didnt we?:whi:

I think we must be forgetting the first few months of coughing and throwing up everyone does until they get the nicotine coursing through our bodies.:tea:

I was a smoker for 18 years, and like EVERYONE i started because i thought it was cool and a little dangerous.:confused: Sadly by getting through the 1st stage, i became a smoking machine and although i havent had a ciggie in almost 2 years, it doesnt mean that i have or ever will, get it out of my system.:hea: :D

Spitfire
27-04-06, 13:34
Im extremely annoyed with the "ghetto" kids...they are play unanimated and remind me of carbon copied clones so they are classified as "popular stuff" to me and really boring and unoriginal in my opinion. The whole Rap thing really is getting old fast.

And the goths....I'm not gonna even go into why the hell you would bring a coat that is longer than you to school in boots and wear cloves with metal rings...
Being "original" nowadays isnt original at all.

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 13:34
Because we all started smoking because it tasted so gooooood the 1st time didnt we?:whi:

I started smoking in total secrecy, not even my best friends knew about it.

I think we must be forgetting the first few months of coughing and throwing up everyone does until they get the nicotine coursing through our bodies.:tea:

I've never thrown up because of a cigarette.

Belfastard
27-04-06, 13:37
Yeah right!.:D

I was a smoker for 18 years, and like EVERYONE i started because i thought it was cool and a little dangerous.:confused: Sadly by getting through the 1st stage, i became a smoking machine and although i havent had a ciggie in almost 2 years, it doesnt mean that i have or ever will, get it out of my system.:hea: :D

Erm, actually, the first cigarette I had was fine. It didn't take me months getting used to it. I didn't cough or throw-up for months. :confused:

CerebralAssassin
27-04-06, 13:37
I started smoking in total secrecy, not even my best friends knew about it.

I've never thrown up because of a cigarette.
neither have I :ton:

xMiSsCrOfTx
27-04-06, 13:38
I'm quite annoyed with those people who try and make Starbucks Coffee a 'status symbol'. It's just overpriced coffee. Good, but overpriced. It doesn't make you superior or 'cool' if you have one of their stupid $8 cups of coffee. :rolleyes:

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 13:38
And the goths....I'm not gonna even go into why the hell you would bring a coat that is longer than you to school in boots and wear cloves with metal rings...

I wear a long coat and combat boots :whi: Also leather gloves, but they don't have metal rings in them, I've never even heard of that :confused:

CerebralAssassin
27-04-06, 13:42
I'm quite annoyed with those people who try and make Starbucks Coffee a 'status symbol'. It's just overpriced coffee. Good, but overpriced. It doesn't make you superior or 'cool' if you have one of their stupid $8 cups of coffee. :rolleyes:
:vlol: never heard of that..

xMiSsCrOfTx
27-04-06, 13:44
:vlol: never heard of that..

Come to Chicago, it's "all the rage"! :yik:

Belfastard
27-04-06, 13:46
Come to Chicago, it's "all the rage"! :yik:

I could see all the gays and posers in Star Bucks drinking their coffee, thinking they are god's gift! :vlol:

gazhammer
27-04-06, 13:46
Erm, actually, the first cigarette I had was fine. It didn't take me months getting used to it. I didn't cough or throw-up for months. :confused:

Off course not!.;)

Which planet are you and Kam from again?:confused:

Sorry for sounding like such an ass, but either you and Kam have poor memories and/or a little confused.......OR........ your telling Porkie Pies!.;)

CerebralAssassin
27-04-06, 13:47
hehe...coffee is my drug of choice,but would never give $8 for a coffee:vlol:

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 13:47
Sorry for sounding like such an ass, but either you and Kam have poor memories and/or a little confused.......OR........ your telling Porkie Pies!.;)

Or maybe smoking has an individual effect on people :rolleyes:

Belfastard
27-04-06, 13:48

Nice one! :tmb:

gazhammer

Are you sure you were'nt trying to smoke a candy cigarette?.:confused: :D

CerebralAssassin
Off course not!.;)

Which planet are you and Kam from again?:confused:

not everyone throws up from a cigarette you know:rolleyes:

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 13:50
Are you sure you were'nt trying to smoke a candy cigarette?.:confused: :D
Are you sure you know about my life better than I do?

Belfastard
27-04-06, 13:51
Are you sure you know about my life better than I do?

interstellardave
27-04-06, 13:52
I knew a guy who smoked his first cigarettes at the age of 25 just to impress a woman! Now THAT is LAME. :rolleyes:

Belfastard
27-04-06, 13:53
I knew a guy who smoked his first cigarettes at the age of 25 just to impress a woman! Now THAT is LAME. :rolleyes:

Haha. Yes. It's more pathetic because it's the fact he was 25!

gazhammer
27-04-06, 13:54
not everyone throws up from a cigarette you know:rolleyes:

No thats true, but everyone 1st cigarette when smoked properly(inhaled) will make them dizzy and feel a little nauseous, Next you'll all be telling me you were never affected by your first proper drink of alchohol, because basically its the same thing.;) :D

Belfastard
27-04-06, 13:56
No thats true, but everyone 1st cigarette when smoked properly(inhaled) will make them dizzy and feel a little nauseous, Next you'll all be telling me you were never affected by your first proper drink of alchohol, because basically its the same thing.;) :D

I'll agree with the head being dizzy part! I loved it, because I was already drunk and taking my 1st cigarette was just fabulous!

CerebralAssassin
27-04-06, 13:56
I never said I didn't get nauseous,but I never threw up either...I even smoked a cigar once when I wasn't even used to cigarettes,I got really dizzy but still didn't throw up..

interstellardave
27-04-06, 13:58
Gazhammer: If I remember some of Belfastards' posts in the past regarding drink and drugs, then you're fighting a losing battle! He's a professional! :p

gazhammer
27-04-06, 14:01
I'll agree with the head being dizzy part! I loved it, because I was already drunk and taking my 1st cigarette was just fabulous!

Thats o.k., i certainly dont want to fall out with anyone, i just hear that sort of crap from kids all the time and it gets my goat for some reason!.:confused:

I suppose now that i'm older i dont feel the need to go out of my way to try and impress people anymore, although i'm sure i must have done it a million times in my youth, especially around young ladies.:D

Belfastard
27-04-06, 14:03
Gazhammer: If I remember some of Belfastards' posts in the past regarding drink and drugs, then you're fighting a losing battle! He's a professional! :p

interstellardave
27-04-06, 14:03
I though you'd like that!

TombRaiderLover
27-04-06, 14:05
I hate football.

I hate . . . Well, I like THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION, but it's overrated.

I hate all the new films (go oldies). Horror films are predictable and rely on gore to be scary, and comedies re-use old jokes.

I hate LITTLE BRITIAN.

I hate all the new rap and pop music.

Belfastard
27-04-06, 14:05
I though you'd like that!

I did, very much! I remember being a complete :cen: on that thread though, because I feel very strongly about freedom of choice concerning drugs, alcohol and cigarettes.

You don't happen to know if that thread still exsists? I'd love to re-read it, lol.

Did it get closed?

Belfastard
27-04-06, 14:06
I hate LITTLE BRITIAN.

:eek:

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 14:20
I hate . . . Well, I like THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION, but it's overrated.

:eek: Have you read the book?

TombRaiderLover
27-04-06, 14:22

I have it, but I haven't read it.

gazhammer
27-04-06, 14:26

Hey Kam, if your still corresponding with me?, i have the book, or (novella), which i think its described as?.

I have it in paperback as part of a book named "Different Seasons", along with the stories, Apt Pupil (also a movie with Sir Ian Mckellen) and "The Body" of which the movie was re-named Stand by Me(although i'm sure you were aware of this!.:D

Have you read the 4th story in the book "The Breathing Method"?, i remember it being very weird.:confused:

interstellardave
27-04-06, 14:27
I did, very much! I remember being a complete :cen: on that thread though, because I feel very strongly about freedom of choice concerning drugs, alcohol and cigarettes.

You don't happen to know if that thread still exsists? I'd love to re-read it, lol.

Did it get closed?

I have no idea... even if closed it may still be around though.

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 14:30
Have you read the 4th story in the book "The Breathing Method"?, i remember it being very weird.:confused:

Yeah, Breathing Method is really weird. I don't even remember how it ends atm. Is Shawnshank Redemption part of The Seasons? I didn't remember that. That would make Breathing Method the only Seasons-story that hasn't had a movie made of it, btw :p

gazhammer
27-04-06, 14:33
Yeah, Breathing Method is really weird. I don't even remember how it ends atm. Is Shawnshank Redemption part of The Seasons? I didn't remember that. That would make Breathing Method the only Seasons-story that hasn't had a movie made of it, btw :p

Wasnt the ending about the woman who's head gets lopped off but carries on breathing?:confused:,

Yeah!, i'm not suprised that didnt make it onto the big screen, are you?.:D

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 14:34
Oh right, that's how it was. It wouldn't have made the best movie, though :p

TombRaiderLover
27-04-06, 14:35
The only section in that book that I've read is The Body.

gazhammer
27-04-06, 14:35
Oh right, that's how it was. It wouldn't have made the best movie, though :p

Dont suppose your a Richard Laymon fan are you?.

gazhammer
27-04-06, 14:36
The only section in that book that I've read is The Body.

Brilliant movie, dont ya think?.:tmb:

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 14:37
Never heard of him :)

TombRaiderLover
27-04-06, 14:37
Yes, it is a great movie! I have it on DVD!

gazhammer
27-04-06, 14:42
Never heard of him :)

Seriously, if you like to read, then you really should try a Laymon novel.

I think he is decribed as Stephen King without a conscience!.:D

gazhammer
27-04-06, 14:43
Yes, it is a great movie! I have it on DVD!

Me too,:D

How many DVD's do you have?.

TombRaiderLover
27-04-06, 14:44
Me too,:D

How many DVD's do you have?.

Not sure. Probably 90.

gazhammer
27-04-06, 14:46
Not sure. Probably 90.

Wow, not bad for your age!.;)

I have over 800, but i'm greedy and i still want more!.:D

TombRaiderLover
27-04-06, 14:51
I want more too!

I'm desperate to get MIDNIGHT COWBOY and EASY RIDER: SPECIAL EDITION.

gazhammer
27-04-06, 14:54
I want more too!

When I fist started collecting DVD's were about 20 - 25, now i pick up most of mine for 7 or less, the only thing is i have already purchased most of the available cheap ones!.:(

TombRaiderLover
27-04-06, 14:56
The last DVD I brought was Batman Returns: Two-Disc Special Edition (non- special edition has no special features!) and it was 20!!!

gazhammer
27-04-06, 14:58
The last DVD I brought was Batman Returns: Two-Disc Special Edition (non- special edition has no special features!) and it was 20!!!

D'OH, wow man thats steep.:eek:

Hey this is my 300th post.:D

Just realised we are kinda messing up this thread too:(

TombRaiderLover
27-04-06, 15:00
D'OH, wow man thats steep.:eek:

Hey this is my 300th post.:D

Just realised we are kinda messing up this thread too:(

Oh, yeah. Sorry, people.

Back to topic!

Little Britian is extremely overrated!

gazhammer
27-04-06, 15:01
Oh, yeah. Sorry, people.

Back to topic!

Little Britian is extremely overrated!

I agree, i have tried to watch it but, as a comedy sketch show isnt it supposed to make me laugh?.:confused:

TombRaiderLover
27-04-06, 15:03
I agree, i have tried to watch it but, as a comedy sketch show isnt it supposed to make me laugh?.:confused:

It drives me mad when people use lines from it at school! People probably hate me using lines from The Graduate (hence the signature) but that's OK, because The Graduate is good! :D

Belfastard
27-04-06, 15:03
I like Little Britian.

So.. KISS IT! --> http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0043.gif

gazhammer
27-04-06, 15:06
I like Little Britian.

So.. KISS IT! --> http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0043.gif

errrrrrrrrrrr no..........:vlol:

I think i'm in need of some new smilies!.:D

Little Britain is pants!.:ton:

Belfastard
27-04-06, 15:07
errrrrrrrrrrr no..........:vlol:

I think i'm in need of some new smilies!.:D

Little Britain is pants!.:ton:

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0078.gif

gazhammer
27-04-06, 15:08
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0078.gif

Heres one for ya Belfastard, do you like Bottom?. (no pun intended).:D

Belfastard
27-04-06, 15:10
Heres one for ya Belfastard, do you like Bottom?. (no pun intended).:D

LMAO! Yes and Yes! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/tongue/tongue0013.gif

saray
27-04-06, 15:11
CHAVS
most emos- well the ones who tell you when they plan to kill themselves.
CHAVS
50 cent and other crappy rap music
people that blow smoke in your face
people that spit for no aparant reason
CHAVS
chavvy designer crap
the colour yellow
and i don't think i've mentioned this yet...CHAVS
popular people at school who think its good get pregnant at 13..or to make girls pregnant...( i currently hate this particular chav atm for getting my friend pregnant and splitting up with her a day after they found out!!!!)

gazhammer
27-04-06, 15:13
LMAO! Yes and Yes! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/tongue/tongue0013.gif

Are you creating all these smilies yourself?.:confused: :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
27-04-06, 15:13
CHAVS
most emos
CHAVS
CHAVS
chavvy designer crap
the colour yellow
popular people at school who think its good get pregnant at 13..or to make girls pregnant...( i currently hate this particular chav atm for getting my friend pregnant and splitting up with her a day after they found out!!!!)

I'm guessing you don't like Chavs very much... :D

Real Life Lara
27-04-06, 15:14
HARRY POTTER ABOVE ALL! *waves rolling pin* It's just always seemed a bit immature to me and I didnt like the way they *tried* to beat LOTR, which was just pointless because no matter what, LOTR is always gonna be better. :p Like that little creature thing Dobbie? Slight resemblance to Golum methinks... :rolleyes:

Apart from that, Neds annoy me too (Chavs) ...but seeing as Im slightly emo myself (I guess thats what Id get classed as) I dont have a problem with them. :p

Belfastard
27-04-06, 15:15

Are you creating all these smilies yourself?.:confused: :D

No. I am stealing them off a website! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evilgrin/evilgrin0031.gif

gazhammer
27-04-06, 15:16
CHAVS
most emos
CHAVS
CHAVS
chavvy designer crap
the colour yellow

I would agree with most of that.:tmb:, but whats an emo?(or ami i just dense?).:confused: :D

gazhammer
27-04-06, 15:17
No. I am stealing them off a website! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/evilgrin/evilgrin0031.gif

Are there any "Football" related smilies by any chance?.:confused: :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
I would agree with most of that.:tmb:, but whats an emo?(or ami i just dense?).:confused: :D

"Emo" is supposed to stand for 'emotional' or whatever. Only everyone has emotions, so what the heck?!

saray
too late ^ what misscroft said. but ones near to where i live self harm, and are seriously depressed. and try and kil lthemselves. kinda extreme don't ya think?

gazhammer
27-04-06, 15:19
"Emo" is supposed to stand for 'emotional' or whatever. Only everyone has emotions, so what the heck?!

Cheers:tmb:

Kamrusepas
it's those people you see walking around with black hair usually and they sometimes say how much they want to die and they self harm and some are depressed.

Zomg I have black hair :eek:

:p

gazhammer
too late ^ what misscroft said. but ones near to where i live self harm, and are seriously depressed. and try and kil lthemselves. kinda extreme don't ya think?

Sounds like fun!.:D ;)

Belfastard
27-04-06, 15:22
Are there any "Football" related smilies by any chance?.:confused: :D

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0018.gif

gazhammer
27-04-06, 15:23
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0018.gif

Not bad, but any with particular reference to individual clubs, ie: West Ham?:confused: :D

saray
27-04-06, 15:23
Zomg I have black hair :eek:

:p

SORRY! i'll have to change that to short black hair with fringe over 1 eye :P

:vlol: gazhammer!!

Belfastard
27-04-06, 15:24
Not bad, but any with particular reference to individual clubs, ie: West Ham?:confused: :D

Lmao. No. I can't find any others football related. Let me take a closer look.

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 15:24
SORRY! i'll have to change that to short black hair with fringe over 1 eye :P
Okay good, my hair is long :D

gazhammer
27-04-06, 15:25
Lmao. No. I can't find any others football related. Let me take a closer look.

Cheers:tmb:

Belfastard
27-04-06, 15:27
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0069.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0272.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0264.gif <- That one is for after all the rioting! :vlol: http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0243.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0229.gif <- Then the police to keep you all in order!

gazhammer
27-04-06, 15:29
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0069.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0272.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0264.gif <- That one is for after all the rioting! :vlol: http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0243.gif http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/character/character0229.gif <- Then the police to keep you all in order!

Those are great man, how do i get a hold of them?:confused: :D

Belfastard
27-04-06, 15:31
Those are great man, how do i get a hold of them?:confused: :D

Just go to:

http://www.planetsmilies.com/

gazhammer
27-04-06, 15:32
Just go to:

http://www.planetsmilies.com/

Great stuff:tmb: Should i expect a charge?:confused: :D

Elysia
27-04-06, 15:33
- Football.
- Big Brother.
- Football-related T.V. programmes.
- Soap Operas.
- Football-related merchandising.
- Modern Rn'B (it's just... creepy. Yick...)
- Football-related advertising
- Those stupid 80's inspired haircuts that you look like a tit back then and make you look even more of a tit now.
- Football shirts
- Footballs boots
- Footballers and football in general, really. (No, I *don't* think you're worth 35,000 a week, actually. Why don't you go out, do a few heart operations, donate half your weeks earning to cancer research and fund a few projects into reducing 3rd world debt rather than spending it on moronic hairstyles, flash cars and impressing gold-digging whores? Y'know... *worthwhile* things, rather than encouraging young boys to become thuggish rapists with more cash than braincells...)

gazhammer
27-04-06, 15:36
- Football.
- Big Brother.
- Football-related T.V. programmes.
- Soap Operas.
- Football-related merchandising.
- Modern Rn'B (it's just... creepy. Yick...)
- Football-related advertising
- Those stupid 80's inspired haircuts that you look like a tit back then and make you look even more of a tit now.
- Football shirts
- Footballs boots
- Footballers and football in general, really. (No, I *don't* think you're worth 35,000 a week, actually. Why don't you go out, do a few heart operations, donate half your weeks earning to cancer research and fund a few projects into reducing 3rd world debt rather than spending it on moronic hairstyles, flash cars and impressing gold-digging whores? Y'know... *worthwhile* things, rather than encouraging young boys to become thuggish rapists with more cash than braincells...)

Bugger, i was just going to ask you out on a date, but if you hate football, i cant think what we are going to talk about:hea: :D

Elysia
27-04-06, 15:37
Bugger, i was just going to ask you out on a date, but if you hate football, i cant think what we are going to talk about:hea: :D
You want to go out on a date and talk?!?!

:D :mis: :D

interstellardave
27-04-06, 15:40

Whoah! :mis:

gazhammer

Yeah, i heard you were a "sucker for a nerd boy!".:D

jarhead
:vlol: LMAO sounds like a line from a gangster movie

i cant stand coronation street
new ipods every day of the year
and the weather. its ment to be good weather in the soiuth east but we dont have a change in season.

Kamrusepas

Hey hey hey, this is an all age forum :whi:

:D

Belfastard
27-04-06, 15:41
Great stuff:tmb: Should i expect a charge?:confused: :D

No they don't charge. But I do. :mis:

gazhammer
27-04-06, 15:42
No they don't charge. But I do. :mis:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.... ........:yik: :vlol:

I'll send you copies of my "Bottom"........................... DVD's:D

Belfastard
27-04-06, 15:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.... ........:yik: :vlol:

I'll send you copies of my "Bottom"........................... DVD's:D

Fabulous!

Reggie
27-04-06, 16:25
Mobile phones actually annoy me, I only use one if I absolutely have to lol

Angel_14
27-04-06, 16:50
I hate Mp3. Sorry, but I just hate it like hell. They annoys me, to hell, and I hate, when people keep asking from me, why I still use discman. They are annoying me to hell... >=(

Sofitegan
27-04-06, 18:03
Girls Aloud. The Sugababes. Those kinds of bands.

Chavs!!!

larasfrend
27-04-06, 18:13
Italian fashion (Versace, Gucci, Prada... No creativity)

Italian Fashion? Italians are the only ones able to make sexy clothes. I mean REALLY SEXY stuff. I think they're VERY creative, and you can actually WEAR what they produce.

Legend of Lara
27-04-06, 18:22
I hate Silvia Night. That :cen: b***h!!! She gets sooooo mauch attention and is always geeking on about it! And she just happens to be the biggest name of entertainment in Iceland so I'll have to stand EVERYONE syaing: "Silvia Night is like sooo coooool..." :mad: And I'll have to stand her smug music video: "Congratulations". My country is living hell.

xMyrax
27-04-06, 18:27
LMFAO! I can just see you stick out your arm and coat-hanger one of em passing you! God that would be funny!

OH EDIT (forgot to write what I hate) : I hate the whole new emo craze... its just weird. Thats about it lol..

INSULT! INSULT! WHERE MY CREMOS AT?! :D :D

Well...I hate those "Oh ma gawd I broke ma naaaaail!" and Bullies...Who likes them? -_-;;;
I also hate Chavs and people who write with those huge emotion texts ><;
Oh yes, one more thing, I hate pop =o

Edit: How can I forget to say...I hate rap! -.- "Yo yo I wanna do ya in da balcony!" Gets on my nerves!

meansizzler
27-04-06, 18:32
Red Nail Polish...eww, just makes you look like a tart, or in other words it's "Slut Red"

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 18:39
I hate Mp3. Sorry, but I just hate it like hell. They annoys me, to hell, and I hate, when people keep asking from me, why I still use discman. They are annoying me to hell... >=(

You mean you hate mp3-players?

And Sizzly, I'm wearing [blood] red nail polish atm :p

xMiSsCrOfTx
27-04-06, 18:40
Italian Fashion? Italians are the only ones able to make sexy clothes. I mean REALLY SEXY stuff. I think they're VERY creative, and you can actually WEAR what they produce.

Well, they're not the ONLY ones with the ability to make sexy clothes, but I agree. They make some very nice stuff, Gucci and Prada mainly. :)

Night_Heaven
27-04-06, 18:44
WoW...fights...i want too...What is the fight about?Harry Potter?HATE HIM....:jmp: :ton: :ton:

Janny
27-04-06, 18:46
Red Nail Polish...eww, just makes you look like a tart, or in other words it's
I don't like bright nailpolish either, but dark hue looks ok IMO :tmb:

Angel_14
27-04-06, 18:46
WoW...fights...i want too...What is the fight about?Harry Potter?HATE HIM....:jmp: :ton: :ton:

I LOVE HARRY POTTER! GRRR... :mad: :D :jmp:

Night_Heaven
27-04-06, 18:50
I love DRACO MALFOY(EVILLLLLL:hug: )...Hate Harry Potter...too dumb.GRRRRRRR:mad:

:jmp: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT:jmp: Ha ha ha kidding....

Real Life Lara
27-04-06, 18:52
Hehe random but yknow how theres that sad band 'Mcfly' ...well what if Malfoy started his own band... he could call it 'McMalfoy' ...that would be so cool... :p :whi:

Scorpicus
27-04-06, 18:52
I hate people who hate Harry Potter!!!!

*puts on bullet proof vest and boxing gloves*

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 18:54
I hate people who hate Harry Potter!!!!

*puts on bullet proof vest and boxing gloves*

*puts on steel-toed boots and biker gloves*

Bring it on! :D

RoseTyler
27-04-06, 18:56
Anime.

I HATE anime/manga/anthro. HATE it.

HATE it!

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 18:57
Oh right, anthro. I just don't get it.

CerebralAssassin
27-04-06, 18:59
Anime.

I HATE anime/manga/anthro. HATE it.

HATE it!
:vlol: it's not of my liking either!:D

Scorpicus
27-04-06, 18:59
*climbs into tank*:tea:

CHARGE!!

Chocobo155
27-04-06, 19:00
Urgh, Lord of the Rings *dodges bricks*

The whole things just so unbelievably boring, at least Harry Potter's got a bit of light-hearted fun in it to make it more bearable.

RoseTyler
Oh right, anthro. I just don't get it.

its just crappy manga characters with dog ears and paws and stuff. Lots of fangirls actually get off on it. Quite sick really.

Night_Heaven
I hate people ho hate Draco malfoy and evil characters...RoseTyler...YOU DON'T LIKE ANIME?YAOI.....:cln: (My siter is in love with that;) ...yes...I am a fan too:ton: :ton:
EVIL RULZZZZZ

meansizzler
27-04-06, 19:01
You mean you hate mp3-players?

And Sizzly, I'm wearing [blood] red nail polish atm :p

WTF?...eww.....that's just sick....stick to the white..., still blood red is not as worse as slut red...

RoseTyler
27-04-06, 19:01
:vlol: it's not of my liking either!:D

Good to know :D LOL!

Scorpicus
27-04-06, 19:03
Urgh, Lord of the Rings *dodges bricks*

The whole things just so unbelievably boring, at least Harry Potter's got a bit of light-hearted fun in it to make it more bearable.

Light hearted fun?! I think you mean slick wit- not the films I'm talking about, the books.

Severus Snape rules!

larasfrend
27-04-06, 19:17
Well, they're not the ONLY ones with the ability to make sexy clothes, but I agree. They make some very nice stuff, Gucci and Prada mainly. :)
Hi misscroft! I'm glad you agree. What style do you like the most? I think French make the most BEAUTIFUL clothes. Look at Chanel, I mean the designs are sensational.

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 19:41
WTF?...eww.....that's just sick....stick to the white..., still blood red is not as worse as slut red...

The only colors that I wear [nail polish] are pure black, pure white and blood red :p

Timy226
27-04-06, 19:46
Rap and Hip-hop :@ :hea:

jarhead
27-04-06, 19:48
i hate burbary (sp??)

Kamrusepas
27-04-06, 19:50
Burberry?

jarhead
27-04-06, 19:51
oh the stuff chavs wear. i doint know how to spell it because i never intend buying it.

Chocobo155
27-04-06, 20:43
oh the stuff chavs wear. i doint know how to spell it because i never intend buying it.

Blurgh! Burberry's disgusting! It used to be such a chic, fashionable brand, now it's just a tacky rag chavs wear. I wonder if it's still seen as fashionable to the rest of the world, as they don't have chavs:p

Lew
27-04-06, 20:45
burberry aint popular in my mind

Angel666
27-04-06, 20:45
I hate Abercrombie and Fitch. And those stupid shiny handbags, with the reflective disk thingamubobs on them. Everytime I walk down the hallway I am blinded by 100 purses.

BlackGrey
27-04-06, 20:47

I hate bieng called EMO because i am broody (not as in wanting to have a baby sense as in depressed), most emo's look like idiots with thier pants like becoming a second skin :hea:

scion05
27-04-06, 20:56
Rockports... burberry...... lacoste.... etc

shall i go on :rolleyes:

lee32uk
27-04-06, 21:18
Man Utd...:mad: :hea: :cen:

West Ham United :ton:

Shauni
27-04-06, 21:19
I hate make-up :hea: , well I am pretty young and don't need it anyway. I don't like: Harry Potter, it's to childish IMO, fast-food, very tight clothes that show too much skin even if you bend just a bit...

How about you guys?
:tmb: I'm the same way. I really don't like all of the things. <_<

imaginarylight
27-04-06, 21:56
I hate the emo fashion, every one at school is doing it and it annoys the crap out of me, I Hate really popular bands that everyone loves like Greenday,My chemical romance, and fallout boy. They all sound the same to me. I dont like getting Stoned and trashed like most of the kids at my school love to do and brag about, theres alot more.

RoseTyler
27-04-06, 22:01
I HATE evanesence

meansizzler
27-04-06, 22:16
I HATE evanesence

I Hate Billie Piper, well as an actor...:D

RoseTyler
27-04-06, 23:24
I Hate Billie Piper, well as an actor...:D

Why?

James Burgon
28-04-06, 00:43
Fall Out Boy + Panic! At The Disco.

They're just really gimmicky and just not anything to them. I can't believe they're as popular as they are. Whiny vocals over generic guitar parts. Oh and Panic! are basically FOB but with less guitar.

Argh, grind my gears they do's.

CerebralAssassin
28-04-06, 00:47
I HATE evanesence
wow..you and me think alike:p

xMiSsCrOfTx
28-04-06, 00:54
I HATE evanesence

Are they really that popular? And who the heck is Billie Piper? :confused:

Kamrusepas
28-04-06, 00:58
She's some popstar with one or two hits from a few years back.

Real Life Lara
28-04-06, 00:59
Hyped up boybands/girlbands in general (Eg - Busted, Boyzone, Girls Aloud etc...) *shudder* Ugh they annoy me just by thinking about them o_O

CerebralAssassin
28-04-06, 01:23
I hate holding the knife with my right hand:p

SMSL
28-04-06, 01:39
I hate drugs.

CerebralAssassin
28-04-06, 01:40
I hate drugs.
You drink coffee?:D

SMSL
28-04-06, 01:44
You drink coffee?:D

Nope.

CerebralAssassin
28-04-06, 02:14
Nope.
hehe,there has to be some drug you're addicted to right?:D

mau3genius
28-04-06, 02:22
I hate the lack of originality.
And believe me, it's popular around the world :rolleyes:

CerebralAssassin
28-04-06, 02:25
I hate the lack of originality.
And believe me, it's popular around the world :rolleyes:
yeah (see rap producers)

TR luver7
28-04-06, 02:27
OMG i havent realized so many people hate harry potter!!! i ADORE harry potter....whats so wrong with it? i dont get it...i hope everyone who hates it has read the books....lol anyways i dont really let all the popular things bother me..i stick to my own style and friends..lol :)

SMSL
28-04-06, 02:36
hehe,there has to be some drug you're addicted to right?:D

I can drink coffee if I need to keep awake after a blank night, but I don't have the habbit, I can smoke cigarrets if I'm in a club (I used to be addicted but I'm not anymore) and I drink alcohol, can even drink lots of it if I feel like it, on parties, again, not addicted. But those weren't the substances I was talking about, I'm not fond of the whole getting high idea.

RoseTyler
28-04-06, 02:46
wow..you and me think alike:p

Fantastic :jmp:

Are they really that popular? And who the heck is Billie Piper? :confused:

Yes they are. And Billie is an actress, and a brilliant one at that. :D
She started her career as a singer at the age of 15 (a British Britney Spears apparently) but she always wanted to do acting. :p And now she does. :D

RoseTyler
28-04-06, 02:50
I hate kids....

CerebralAssassin
28-04-06, 02:52
I hate this thread:p

SMSL
28-04-06, 03:04
I hate this thread:p

You disguise it well, though.

Jin Uzuki
28-04-06, 03:32
I hate the Prince of Persia fame, but I love the game. :p

Maureen Errant
28-04-06, 05:56

YES.....YES.....YES.....Gaz you really got that one bang to rights.
The no corporal punishment rule has totally screwed up this entire generation....and these are our future leaders.........O.M.G. Let me off this ride before that come into play..........cause they don't have an effing clue.

I also don't like cricket.............maybe it's cause I don't understand it.

Rap music is warping kids' brains.....telling them that it's okay to do what they want, when they want, with no regard to others or other peoples property......All rap musicians *and I use that term very lightly* should be pitted against hungry Kodiak bears..........GOOOOOOOO BEARS:jmp:

gazhammer
28-04-06, 06:43
YES.....YES.....YES.....Gaz you really got that one bang to rights.
The no corporal punishment rule has totally screwed up this entire generation....and these are our future leaders.........O.M.G. Let me off this ride before that come into play..........cause they don't have an effing clue.

I also don't like cricket.............maybe it's cause I don't understand it.

Rap music is warping kids' brains.....telling them that it's okay to do what they want, when they want, with no regard to others or other peoples property......All rap musicians *and I use that term very lightly* should be pitted against hungry Kodiak bears..........GOOOOOOOO BEARS:jmp:

I replied to this earlier, but it got lost again somehow:confused: , not sure what i wrote now so i'll just say Hi again.................Hi:wve:

Maureen Errant
28-04-06, 07:04
Hi Gaz.:hug:
I had a message go AWOL too......must have been during that load balancing:hea:

JACOBryanBURNS
28-04-06, 07:34
Oh boy. I don't seem to fit in with most of you then. But here goes my list.

-P.C. computers. Apple for me, thanks.
-Rub on/Spray on tans. Want a tan...get in the sun or a sunbed.
-Walmart. EW.
-Celebrity Gossip Magazines. These people are trying to live their lives, let them!
-The colour pink. Don't ask why, but I just hate it.

Bonez
28-04-06, 07:43

I agree. I also cant stand...

Britney Spears
Ashlee Simpson
50 Cent
Eminem
Gossip Magazines ( they suck )
Dick and dom in the bungalow :o

gazhammer
28-04-06, 07:44
I agree. I also cant stand...

Britney Spears
Ashlee Simpson
50 Cent
Eminem
Gossip Magazines ( they suck )
Dick and dom in the bungalow :o....BOGEYS:D

Maureen Errant
28-04-06, 07:54
Don't like televised sports:

Hockey
Baseball
Soccer
Football
curling
The Olympics...............2 weeks of crap.
and for some reason the colour puce:D

lord_of_chaos
28-04-06, 09:28
I don't 'hate' anything, but there's a lot of things I dislike intensely.

-people writing 'text' in forums (I am not illiterate, but what the hell are people saying with that stuff?)
-the popularity of those really stupid sitcoms.
-TV in general. I don't watch it anymore...
-rap, but not hip-hop. Japanese hip-hop is the best to me

I think there's others, but being tired I have nothing else to say... O_o

StormHarvey
28-04-06, 09:44
I hate this:
ahem*clears throat*ahem
*In a gurly voice* "OOOHH MY GAAWWDD!! Isn't he soo haawwwt!?!" "I know, right!?!" "EWW! OMG THERE'S A STICKY THING ON MY ARM!! *starts to cry* GET IT OFF ME!!"

and this:
"YO! Watssup HOMEHH!! Whats goin down DAAWWGG?!"

I'll just go like this =.= andhttp://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0050.gif

Voni
28-04-06, 12:38
I am so late but I'm getting in on this thing!

-CHAVS (Kevs and Shazes we call them in the "ghettos" of Birmingham). They just grate on me. They look ridiculous and we're all scared of them! Don't tell me when you're walking down the street and you see a gang of them you're not even slightly afraid to walk past?
-IPODS What's the point? I have a €40 mp3 player that I bought in Paris that does the exact same job. Battery lasts longer too.
-COMPLAINERS Not peole who have a genuine reason to be annoyed, but people who seem to moan for the hell of it. Is it for the attention or what? Try going out and making some friends before I smack you. Grr.
-RACISTS/HOMOPHOBES ETC They all just disgust me.
-METAL GEAR SOLID Everyone bangs on about how it is utter genius but I just can't get into it.
-MEN WHO CAN'T DEAL WITH WOMEN GAMERS I bring my PSP into work and I'm treated like some rare oddity. I get asked what I like playing and I know they're expecting to hear The Sims!

I could think of more but I'd be here all day!

Kamrusepas
28-04-06, 13:02
-COMPLAINERS Not peole who have a genuine reason to be annoyed, but people who seem to moan for the hell of it. Is it for the attention or what? Try going out and making some friends before I smack you. Grr.

I had a friend like that. If she didn't have a reason to moan about, she'd turn something into a problem so she could complain how much her life sucks.

jarhead
28-04-06, 13:15
i hate poeple like that, especially when there buying houses and moan about every little detail

'ooohhh that rug doesnt loook very nice in here" despite the fact that the rug is going with its owners.

Paperdoll
28-04-06, 13:19
I hate this:
ahem*clears throat*ahem
*In a gurly voice* "OOOHH MY GAAWWDD!! Isn't he soo haawwwt!?!" "I know, right!?!" "EWW! OMG THERE'S A STICKY THING ON MY ARM!! *starts to cry* GET IT OFF ME!!"

and this:

I'll just go like this =.= andhttp://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/fighting/fighting0050.gif

:vlol: agreed

- White guys that try to act black and all ghetto, complete with the trademark speech.
- Pop, rap and hip hop in general. "Don't you just love this song?" errm... no thanks, I don't care if she likes to shake her ass.
- Chocolate
- Hip hop dancing, I'd rather sit on my ass, not shake it
- The whole "I'm fat, need a diet thing". Darling I look like a stick and believe me, I don't enjoy it, so stop starving yourself to death.

jarhead
28-04-06, 13:22
i hate popele who try to be people they arnt
i also hate pople who take take loosing and have to blame someone else
and poeple who cant take the mick out of themselves

Jebus
28-04-06, 13:26

-CHAVS (Kevs and Shazes we call them in the "ghettos" of Birmingham). They just grate on me. They look ridiculous and we're all scared of them! Don't tell me when you're walking down the street and you see a gang of them you're not even slightly afraid to walk past?
-IPODS What's the point? I have a 40 mp3 player that I bought in Paris that does the exact same job. Battery lasts longer too.
-RACISTS/HOMOPHOBES ETC They all just disgust me.
-METAL GEAR SOLID Everyone bangs on about how it is utter genius but I just can't get into it.
-MEN WHO CAN'T DEAL WITH WOMEN GAMERS I bring my PSP into work and I'm treated like some rare oddity. I get asked what I like playing and I know they're expecting to hear The Sims!

I could think of more but I'd be here all day!

:vlol: i agree with the Chavs bit, but dont you think it is a little bit ironic that you say you hate complainers but yet you are complaining about all of those things! No you have made some good points so i do understand :vlol:

Voni
28-04-06, 13:40
... you're right!

Should I implode now?

Bonez
28-04-06, 14:25
....BOGEYS:D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo! :D

Chocobo155
28-04-06, 16:22
:vlol: agreed

- White guys that try to act black and all ghetto, complete with the trademark speech.
- Pop, rap and hip hop in general. "Don't you just love this song?" errm... no thanks, I don't care if she likes to shake her ass.
- Chocolate
- Hip hop dancing, I'd rather sit on my ass, not shake it
- The whole "I'm fat, need a diet thing". Darling I look like a stick and believe me, I don't enjoy it, so stop starving yourself to death.

OMG!!! You've got a Battle Royale quote in your sig! That's one of my favourite films ever, Mistuko's so cool, and so is Chigusa:jmp:

CerebralAssassin
28-04-06, 20:06
I hate this:
ahem*clears throat*ahem

and this:

Maureen Errant
28-04-06, 20:21
[quote=Voni
[/quote]

:tmb:

saray
28-04-06, 20:22

-CHAVS (Kevs and Shazes we call them in the "ghettos" of Birmingham). They just grate on me. They look ridiculous and we're all scared of them!
!

i'm with ya on that one!! there's only one part of birmingham i can walk through now withough getting dirty looks by pregnant teenage chavettes, and there 30 year old boyfriends!

Belfastard
28-04-06, 20:27
Belfast's gay scene.

Elysia
28-04-06, 20:38

As a teacher of these horrific little devilspawn, I'd like to second (or third it... Maureen agrees too!) this sentiment. Especially after being yelled at, told 'my daughter doesn't do detentions, got it?' by the parent of a disruptive pupil, and (my personal favourite :rolleyes: ) having to give a huge, huge lecture today as to why I don't tolerate racism in my classroom, how I *won't* tolerate racism in my classroom and how I *will* get anyone who expresses any racists views in my classroom excluded. Their reply? 'I'd like to see you try - my Dad'll 'ave you because he feels the same way as me...'
And these are 14 years olds. So much for teaching kids tolerance...

One day, teachers'll be allowed to talk back to the kids in exactly the same manner they talk to us. Let's see how they like it for a change...

Legend of Lara
28-04-06, 21:02
I hate kids....

*pulls out lightsaber* I sense a great disturbance in the Force...

SSJ6Wolf
28-04-06, 21:34
-Rap music, especially when people crank up the volume of their car or boombox and have it blasting 500 miles in every direction...it's a wonder that they're not deaf.
-George Bush. Okay, well maybe he's unpopular in most of the world, but half of America loves him. It irks me greatly when girls go "I like George Bush because he's SO CUTE! OMG!" The annoying thing is that pretty much the only reason he was voted was because he pleased supposedly christian views (I can tell you they were not christian at all), and that leads me to my next point...
-Any religion being involved in politics. Religion should not govern a whole country...it just doesn't work out that way, and it is selfish to think that it should. Religion is for your personal life, keep it there, don't shove it on others.
-Extremist christians who give all the rest a bad name. You know, the ones who hold up signs saying stuff like "There are no sodomites in heaven!" That's not only selfish, but it's sick to basically say "you're going to hell because of your lifestyle."
-Christians who treat the belief like a set of rules, when it is a relationship.
-Windows computers. They never seem to work right for me. I prefer Apple.
-Parents who think their child is better than all the rest and deserves to be treated as such.

average stalker
28-04-06, 21:57
i hate people who never stop talking

BlackGrey
28-04-06, 21:58
I've got one, teens like 13 and older getting drunk thinking it's cool!

average stalker
28-04-06, 22:03
i don't see a problem with drinking unless you get violent, vomit or drive while your wasted.

Legend of Lara
28-04-06, 22:07
I've got one, teens like 13 and older getting drunk thinking it's cool!

*hic* Thinks so? *hic* Cuz I *hic* think it's *hic* cool... *hic*

i hate people who never stop talking

Really? 'cause I talk really much and I like it. And I also post on verymanyforumsliketwofroumslolandItalkverymuchanda llthatcrapandstuffIthinkit'scooltalkingverymuch... :tea:

Betal
29-04-06, 15:16
>:( How can you hate Harry Potter:mad:

YvesSL
29-04-06, 15:30
Nothing. I like everything popular.

Legend of Lara
29-04-06, 15:40
>:( How can you hate Harry Potter:mad:

Have you read the 6th book? It bored me to tears. :o

Jebus
29-04-06, 16:05
i hate attention seekers!!! more than anything, it might not be popular but hey:hea:

evanescence69
29-04-06, 19:18
well... Harry Potter, Britney Spears, Big Brother, Witch (the comix), Азис :tea:

Legend of Lara
29-04-06, 19:21
I hate Duke Nukem. The following will describe him very accuratly:
Buggy buggy buggy buggybuggybuggybuggybuggy...

PS: I got 300 posts. Erm... yay?