PDA

View Full Version : The Chronicles Of Narnia Books/Movie

kero
28-04-06, 16:23
Does any1 here like The Chronicles Of Narnia books or movie? I luv it! The book and the movie. I've read all the books, and can't wait for the next movie!!!

Does any1 else like it?

keebz
28-04-06, 16:28
i love the movie. i've tried to read the books but they just didn't interest me too much......

Apofiss
28-04-06, 16:29
I think movie was really good, how it all played out.. the actor play (and actors themself, well chosen for this kind of movie) was really excellent! :) Um.. and I red this book like 13 years agooo lol :D

Belfastard
28-04-06, 16:30
I prefer the original movie to the remake.

The White Witch is MUCH better in the original. More psychotic.

Ampersand
28-04-06, 16:39
The actress (argh, can't remember her name offhand) was very good in the new film, but she didn't really fit my idea of the White Witch at all. What happened to the long, straight, raven-black hair...? :( :cln:

Belfastard
28-04-06, 16:40
The actress (argh, can't remember her name offhand) was very good in the new film, but she didn't really fit my idea of the White Witch at all. What happened to the long, straight, raven-black hair...? :( :cln:

I know. As I said, the original witch was MUCH better. :D :cln:

Greenkey2
28-04-06, 16:59
I read and loved the books as a child and I thought the film was a fantasic effort to bring the story to screen :D :tmb: Next stop, Prince Caspian or should it be Magician's Nephew? :D

kero
28-04-06, 17:06
I think it's Prince Caspian, but I only know the books in Chronological order:

The Magicians Nephew
The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe
Prince Caspian
The Horse And His Boy
The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader
The Silver Chair
The Last Battle

average stalker
28-04-06, 17:12
i had to read The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe back when i was in 5th grade. i really don't remember the story and i haven't seen the movie

Titanium
28-04-06, 17:16
I really like the Narnia books, and the movie was very good :tmb:

kero]I think it's Prince Caspian, but I only know the books in Chronological order:

The Magicians Nephew
Prince Caspian
The Horse And His Boy
The Silver Chair
The Last Battle

I thought the Horse and His Boy was book 3 and Prince Caspian was book 4 :confused:

ILG49ers
29-04-06, 00:18
I love the books, and movie! :tmb:

I thought the Horse and His Boy was book 3 and Prince Caspian was book 4 :confused:

It is, here's the correct order. :)

The Magicians Nephew
The Horse And His Boy
Prince Caspian
The Silver Chair
The Last Battle

LiquidKal
29-04-06, 02:07
I love the movie, and like the books, but not to the same extent as the movie.
The only one of the books I haven't finished is the Last Battle, i got bored of it and stopped reading.