PDA

View Full Version : IDLE THOUGHTS lATE AT NIGHT

Widge
28-04-06, 23:33
What is Lara's ruck-sack made of? - must be the same stuff they use to make Dr Who's TARDIS!

If Lara's entering an ancient tomb for the first time in a thousand years or so - who lit the torches? and how the hell did medipacks get in there? and what right- minded baddie would leave weapons and ammo in an ancient temple, being guarded by Apes?

St Francis must be really cheesed off with Lara- he keeps the animals locked away for hundreds of years and then a trigger happy red-head in shorts comes along and blows them away!

If the baddies are ahead of her, why don't they set off the traps?

If they are pursuing her, how do they get across a crumbled away floor?

Is Winston her only servant? - no wonder the poor old bu**er is worn out!

What do the Mummies on horses eat to make them explode when they get
shot?

PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T ANSWER ANY OF THESE -IF YOU DO FEEL THE NEED, YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE! - JUST EMPTYING MY BRAIN :cln:

xMiSsCrOfTx
28-04-06, 23:36
It might be leather (her backpack) :p

CerebralAssassin
28-04-06, 23:43
traps are being set off all the time..we just don't know by whom:p

SMSL
29-04-06, 01:48
shot?

My cookings.

CerebralAssassin
29-04-06, 02:01
My cookings.
:vlol: you're so funny..

SMSL
29-04-06, 02:16
:vlol: you're so funny..

I know, when I serve the food, people ask me if it's a joke.

xMiSsCrOfTx
29-04-06, 02:25
Aww, SMSL, don't worry. I can say the same. :p

SMSL
29-04-06, 02:32
Aww, SMSL, don't worry. I can say the same. :p

What, the mummies on horses went to eat at your place too?

meansizzler
29-04-06, 02:33
What is Lara's ruck-sack made of? - must be the same stuff they use to make Dr Who's TARDIS!

If Lara's entering an ancient tomb for the first time in a thousand years or so - who lit the torches? and how the hell did medipacks get in there? and what right- minded baddie would leave weapons and ammo in an ancient temple, being guarded by Apes?

St Francis must be really cheesed off with Lara- he keeps the animals locked away for hundreds of years and then a trigger happy red-head in shorts comes along and blows them away!

If the baddies are ahead of her, why don't they set off the traps?

If they are pursuing her, how do they get across a crumbled away floor?

Is Winston her only servant? - no wonder the poor old bu**er is worn out!

shot?

PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T ANSWER ANY OF THESE -IF YOU DO FEEL THE NEED, YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE! - JUST EMPTYING MY BRAIN :cln:

I love your avatar, I remember that on TV like when I was a child..., where did you get it from?..

xMiSsCrOfTx
29-04-06, 02:33
What, the mummies on horses went to eat at your place too?

Not exactly... :D When I serve food, people laugh and it's usually not very good. :o

SMSL
29-04-06, 02:40
Well, at least, it's better than exploding.

Jokes appart, I don't even cook. I eat what I want when I want to, I'm an anarchist with all the meal system.

Jin Uzuki
29-04-06, 03:26
Idle thoughts... Why doesn't Lara open her mouth when talking to Zip and Alister via the headset? Does she have such nasal talent to speak through her nose?

Maureen Errant
29-04-06, 04:47
Why does Lara, when she is burning up and dying just sigh gently.........instead of screaming like the rest of us would. Must be that aristocratic blood.:ton:

SMSL
29-04-06, 05:26
Oh, she does scream well when dieing in AOD! When I play it at work, my mates think I'm watching a horror flick.

Zip
29-04-06, 09:11
there are alot of strange things go off in tomb raider games but do we care

No as its fun and well yer its just fun and i like these idle thoughts

Widge
29-04-06, 09:22
I love your avatar, I remember that on TV like when I was a child..., where did you get it from?..
Off of GOOGLE Images - (hope I'm not infringing any BBC copyright rules!)

Widge
29-04-06, 09:26
I started this thread for a laugh -I know it's just a game -I wouldn't even attempt to apply logic to it. When we start taking things like video games seriously we should really consider (AS I SAID BEFORE) getting out more.

It's good fun - continue with the idle thoughts.:tea:

Jin Uzuki
29-04-06, 09:33
Why doesn't Lara ever use the restroom when she had one in the original Croft Manor, and how come she doesn't have one in her new manor?