Jake Croft
29-04-06, 14:40
I want to go see silent hill
But the problem is i dont look 15 and dont have id
So im fewked ;[
Anyway i could get in with paying [Obviously]

xMiSsCrOfTx
29-04-06, 14:41
You can take an adult or an older friend.

Jake Croft
29-04-06, 14:42
Tried the other day friend and me got turned away >.>
I hate the cinemas...

xMiSsCrOfTx
29-04-06, 14:43
Oh. :( You could always wait until it comes out on DVD or something, it shouldn't be too long.

Jake Croft
29-04-06, 14:45
I dont see the point in cinemas being restricted...
To me aslong as a parent say its fine then you should be allowed in

xMiSsCrOfTx
29-04-06, 14:46
In some cinemas by my house, you're allowed to do that. If you're going to see an R movie, you can have a parent sign a form and they let you in without any adult.

BlackGrey
29-04-06, 14:47
Wait till it come out on DVD :D

Jake Croft
29-04-06, 14:47
Kk im gonna go have a skits on the phone at my cinemas brb <3

Jake Croft
29-04-06, 14:48
Black the point is im 14 and have probably seen more films with more violence than half the 18 year olds xD

xMiSsCrOfTx
29-04-06, 14:49
Kk im gonna go have a skits on the phone at my cinemas brb <3

Lol, I was about to suggest a protest or something. :p

Nephili
29-04-06, 14:53
I keep meaning to go see this film, but its finding someone to go with, no one i know wants to go see it :(

Jake Croft
29-04-06, 14:53
:o Good idea
Go in I WANT SILENT HILL
DOWN WITH AGEISM
I WANT SILENT HILL
GIVE IT ME NOW OR IM TORCHING THE PLACE
-Gets blow torch out- >;]
You're giving me ideas...

xMiSsCrOfTx
29-04-06, 14:55
I keep meaning to go see this film, but its finding someone to go with, no one i know wants to go see it :(

I'll fly over to England and I'll come see it with you. :D

Leon xXx
29-04-06, 16:15
when i wanted to see the the exortist(i dont know the spelling) i paied the guy with an extra cash. So why dont you pay some extra money:D

Immortalis08
29-04-06, 16:32
I snuck into the movie with my friends. :D But i can tell you that now i KNOW why its rated R!

Lara's Boy
29-04-06, 16:50
You should just wait until it comes to DVD. It was a good movie, considering it was based on a video game; but for the hype it received, I was expecting something much more graphic and violent, not to mention scary. It really wasn't any of those.....but there was a bit of splattered blood :D

Rivendell
29-04-06, 16:55
I was expecting something much more graphic and violent, not to mention scary. It really wasn't any of those.....but there was a bit of splattered blood :D

Did you Not see the throat slitting? The blood-letting? The skin tearing? The Stabbing? :tea:
Damn I wanna see it agian now!!! :jmp:

Lara's Boy
29-04-06, 17:03
Did you Not see the throat slitting? The blood-letting? The skin tearing? The Stabbing? :tea:
Damn I wanna see it agian now!!! :jmp:

lol...yeah, but it wasn't that bad.....But I did enjoy it!:D

imaginarylight
29-04-06, 17:29
Buy a ticket to a movie starting around the same time as silent hill, and sneak into silent hill instead of the movie you bought your ticket for, Thats the only way I can think of getting in.

Spitfire
29-04-06, 19:02
Buy a ticket to a movie starting around the same time as silent hill, and sneak into silent hill instead of the movie you bought your ticket for, Thats the only way I can think of getting in.

I do that all the time since i was 13 since its only PG-13 and R(18) where i live, so no 15's for me. I still do it now when i dont go with dad. Usually just look up a movie with a simliar starting time that u can get into then go see that one.

I remember one time my friend got in and we didnt have much money so i waited near the exit on the other side and he went back there and opened it and let me in lol, 3 of us for the price of one :D