PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Coming Up Soon, What Shall I Do?

Lara Lover
30-04-06, 14:52
Hi guys :wve:

This is the first birthday that I've got 2 friends :D Jenna and Shannon. I want to do something nice. Any ideas?

I'm thinking of something to eat than go see a movie. Any other ideas? :)

Lew
30-04-06, 14:54
You've only got 2 friends? Anyway what i would do is go out at night to a pub or something like a party maybe a house party. But doubt you'll be allowed if your parents are strict and i am older so... hmmm

jarhead
30-04-06, 15:01
baring in mine lara lover is only 12 lew- your suggestion might be differcault to complete. movie, something to eat, alugh etc etc my perfect night out. im sure you will have a great birthday and they will enjoy it whatever you do

Lew
30-04-06, 15:05
baring in mine lara lover is only 12 lew- your suggestion might be differcault to complete. movie, something to eat, alugh etc etc my perfect night out. im sure you will have a great birthday and they will enjoy it whatever you do

I thought he was 11 and i did say that but not very well whoops lol

xMiSsCrOfTx
30-04-06, 15:11
First off, Happy Birthday, Kyle! :D :hug:

I would suggest going to a movie, that's always really fun. But if you have anything around your house like bowling, you could do that. It may sound corny, but it's fun if you go with friends. :p Are there any pools by your house? If there are, you could have a pool party.

Greenkey2
30-04-06, 15:57
Bowling, a movie, a meal out (preferably at a restaurant where you can't pronounce anything on the menu) are all fun :D Whatever you decide, I hope you have fun :wve:

ILG49ers
30-04-06, 16:08
Going to the movies is always fun! That's what I do most of the time on my birthdays. :)

BTW, Happy Birthday Kyle! :wve:

Lara Lover
30-04-06, 17:00
Thanks for the ideas! :tmb:

Zip
30-04-06, 17:06
Paint ball or laser quest if u don't wanna hurt each other but paint ball preferablly

Lara Lover
30-04-06, 17:08
Laser Quest - I've been their before on my cousin's birthday. It's not worth the money. You only get like 30mins of it here :(

Also, I'm 12 coming 13 ;)

Lew
30-04-06, 17:11
Well if your going 13 you should be able to do more things. Whats the limit of what you can do?

Lara Lover
30-04-06, 17:13
Well if your going 13 you should be able to do more things. Whats the limit of what you can do?

Not sure. Here's what I'm planning :

Bowling
Cinema
Get something to eatWhat do you think? :confused:

Lew
30-04-06, 17:14
Hm well Bowling is boring for me. What about having your friends over to your house and doing stuff there ( non dirty things for those dirty minded people)

Lara Lover
30-04-06, 17:19
Hm well Bowling is boring for me. What about having your friends over to your house and doing stuff there ( non dirty things for those dirty minded people)

:o

Not sure. I want to go somewhere for my birthday. So, I'll have a think ;)

Lew
30-04-06, 17:20
Well what my mates did once was they went out round airville park at night came in and had sort of a party in the back garden drinking WKD. Like a late night barbeque it sounded like they had fun too

Lew
30-04-06, 17:21
double post

tombraider_roxs
30-04-06, 17:37
One suggestion if your guardians let you: Rock-climbing! :tmb: (Indoor rock climbing I mean..)