PDA

View Full Version : Fancy Dress Help Please!

Voni
30-04-06, 20:31
Hi everyone! I need your help please!

Basically, me and boyfriend plan for Halloween very very early (as we usually can't afford to pay for the outfits nearer the time) so I want to know if there's any way I can buy/make these outfits! He's planning on being Jill Valentine (don't ask) so I thought I'd either be Claire Redfield (RE2 style) or Lara Croft. Does anyone help me out?

scion05
30-04-06, 20:53
Hi everyone! I need your help please!

Basically, me and boyfriend plan for Halloween very very early (as we usually can't afford to pay for the outfits nearer the time) so I want to know if there's any way I can buy/make these outfits! He's planning on being Jill Valentine (don't ask) so I thought I'd either be Claire Redfield (RE2 style) or Lara Croft. Does anyone help me out?

weird.... claire huh....

well make a lara outfit easily by getting a green top and some new rocks... XD

Voni
30-04-06, 20:57
Aha! Job done! I might do that. I just thought Claire would be cool as he'll be Jill.

jarhead
30-04-06, 20:57
for jill, maybe a blue tank top and a sweater around the waist??

superstar
30-04-06, 20:58
if you want professional style outfit done i can give you the contact info of the cosplay dress maker i work with and am very satisfied with=3
she does amazing works for stage-level dresses!

Voni
30-04-06, 21:01
for jill, maybe a blue tank top and a sweater around the waist??
He's going as re1 Jill, cos he has long hair so he can tuck it into the beret :D
It's easy to get that kinda stuff on Ebay, but as soon as you whack in Lara Croft, nowt. Damn.

Legend of Lara
30-04-06, 22:05
It's easy being dressed as Lara. Get an aqua top or a brown T-shirt cut to the waist and shorts.

Reggie
30-04-06, 22:08
I've got Karima's number if you want to lend her outfit? (I wish)
anyway, they both sound like characters to go out as :)

Lara Lover
30-04-06, 22:44
I know. Lara Croft Tokyo outfit :tmb:

Reggie
30-04-06, 23:18
I know. Lara Croft Tokyo outfit :tmb:

That'll keep you warm :D

jarhead
30-04-06, 23:20
lol- your might trip over the excess material ;)

Legend of Lara
01-05-06, 00:48
lol- your might trip over the excess material ;)

*predictathump*

Voni
01-05-06, 09:50
That'll keep you warm :D

Yeah, in sunny Birmingham! I don't have a gravity defying bosom so that's out the window. I might just classic Lara, then everyone'll recognize it. One year I went dressed as a schoolgirl from Battle Royale, and no one recognized me 'because you're not Japanese'. Oh, that'll be it then.

Voni
01-05-06, 20:15
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/badreputation/DCFC0001.jpg

Went into H&M today and found this top and shorts for under £12! Uncanny eh? My boyfriend found his top and combats there too! And to think we just went in there cause it was raining...

Also, that pic is stretched, I'm not that fat!!