i cant get to it :(
is it only for pc or can you do it on playstation as well

p.s. what level is it on?

T-Raider
01-05-06, 14:05
The Great wall ... dunno how to get to it

Tomb Raider Master
01-05-06, 14:08
Before you ride the zip line, grab the edge of the pit and drop down on the lower flat ledge, located in the left corner. Grab the opening above and traverse to the right. Pull up and follow the path to the left. Climb down the ladder and follow another passageway until you emerge at the bottom of the chasm. :)

Agnese Croft
01-05-06, 14:10
If you mean that where you can go and find T-rex, then chek this out..

Get down in the gorge below the zip line! and there's a secret! (TR 2 Only!)

On the first level "the china wall". go trough the level until you come to the end where you have to zip-wire down to the tigers but BUT dont go down on the zip-wire.stand just about where you would activate the zip-wire but turn left take about two steps and then face the edge again but turn your back to the edge and drop and about half way down press x or if you pc version press action and you well hopefully grab on to a crack, once you've done that shimmey right until u can climb up go on through the passage on you well come across a ladder go down and you well be in the valley which you zip-wire across once down the ladder turn right in the valley run until you come across a squared shape passage go in pick up the secret turn round to go out but hold ON

Draw your most powerful weapon, slowly make you way out and then a t-rex comes out ( i don't where from, unless he came down the ladder????) kill it and then you are probaly wondering how to get back to the zip-wire, go back to the ladder go back up but instead of getting of where you got on carry on up you finally reach the top and then i can hear you saying why didn't I go down this ladder at the begin, well you can't because the top of the ladder comes out on a high ledge you can jump down but you can't climb up it. good luck......:D

Lara Lover
01-05-06, 14:26
Isn't there 2 T-Rex's? They're very scary. I ran and ran. But, I don't know how to get back up :p

lol.

Nicky
01-05-06, 16:07
But, I don't know how to get back up :p
On your way down, don't you climb down a ladder at some point? To get back up, simply climb up that ladder to the very top (that is, climb past the opening from where you jumped to the ladder on your way down, and keep climbing until you reach the top of the ladder) :)

Lara Lover
01-05-06, 16:55
On your way down, don't you climb down a ladder at some point? To get back up, simply climb up that ladder to the very top (that is, climb past the opening from where you jumped to the ladder on your way down, and keep climbing until you reach the top of the ladder) :)

Ah, Now I got you :tmb:

Also, Isn't there 2 dinosaurs? :)

T-Raider
01-05-06, 17:48
Thanks ! by reading this i managed to get to the T-Rex and i killed him with Pistols :)

Looks alot better than in TR1 !!

i only saw one though

Nicky
01-05-06, 22:34
Ah, Now I got you :tmb:

Also, Isn't there 2 dinosaurs? :)

Yes, there's two of them :) One attacks as soon as you get down and enter the valley, and the other after you've gotten the secret at the other end of the valley :)

Dr Robotnik
01-05-06, 23:07
And this is where I throw in a random screenshot of both T-Rex at the same time...

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/516/twotrex0dk.jpg

God that was a cool secret to find! :D

l@r@ cr0ft
02-05-06, 16:33
thanks everyone

i only saw one t-rex tho :(

oh and nice screenies dr. robotnik

T-Raider
02-05-06, 16:51
Oh that would be why the second one didnt come after me then lol I didnt get the secret :):)

l@r@ cr0ft
02-05-06, 17:07
Oh that would be why the second one didnt come after me then lol I didnt get the secret :):)

same i only went down there to see (and kill) the t-rex :hea:

Rivendell
02-05-06, 20:11
I loved this bit so much! The first time I played I just thought "Wow! Arial slide!!" and slid down, admiring the valley.. Then I just happened to notice that little ledge, and.. ohh the feeling I had when I saw the return of the terrifying T-rex!
Then there was two, and I looked something like this: :jmp:

T-Raider
02-05-06, 20:13
Ahhh!!! when you cant see it but the screen is thumping from it running around and the music is going mad !!! Thats scary Lol!!

l@r@ cr0ft
03-05-06, 16:29
uh huh very scary :yik:

even more so as it has beter graphics than tr1 :yik: