PDA

View Full Version : Teletubbies

daventry
01-05-06, 14:09
Why do people hate Teletubbies, what does the Show/Names/Puppets represent.

Real Life Lara
01-05-06, 14:10
I dont hate them... sure, they irritate me a bit, but anything beats the Tweenies :pi: Besides, Tellytubbies turned up by the time I was too old to watch xD

Tubby Custard! :p

Angel_14
01-05-06, 14:12
People hate them, because they are disgustingly happy :p

Titanium
01-05-06, 14:13
And "Tubby Custard" is the most controversial thing I have ever heard of on a kids tv show :pi:

Real Life Lara
01-05-06, 14:15
No no, Im pretty sure The Magic Roundabout beats it with their drugged characters :p

Rivendell
01-05-06, 14:17
Haha, what about that episode of Rainbow when Zippy was playing with his big red twanger, and asking to play with Geoffrey's balls? :eek:

Real Life Lara
01-05-06, 14:18
:vlol: All these children and their innocent minds... I pity them :p

Angel_14
01-05-06, 14:19
Haha, what about that episode of Rainbow when Zippy was playing with his big red twanger, and asking to play with Geoffrey's balls? :eek:

:yik: :vlol:

"Geoffrey, can I play with your balls?" :whi:

Capt. Murphy
01-05-06, 14:20
It's a show for toddlers for crying out loud. They're not after that 8+ yrs demographic. And if you're watching it anyway... well then that's your problem. No one is forcing them to watch it.

Then again, maybe, like, somewhere in a jungle, in a secret hideout where they have captives that they're trying to torture... to try to break their will to extract information..... :pi: I mean, it's possible.

"Please, PLEASE! No more Po.... *gasp* NOOOOO!!!!"

:vlol:

Real Life Lara
01-05-06, 14:21
Oh please, they know what theyre doing :p

daventry
01-05-06, 14:34
I once heard those Puppet suits are worn by Men

Betal
01-05-06, 14:34
I don't know why I hate it. One thing is the sun. It's a baby for goes sake

Capt. Murphy
01-05-06, 14:37
One thing is the sun. It's a baby for gods sakeToo much sun can give a person skin cancer. That combined with the teletubies and you have a double whammy of Melonoma and Diabeties. :D

Greenkey2
01-05-06, 14:38
Then again, maybe, like, somewhere in a jungle, in a secret hideout where they have captives that they're trying to torture... to try to break their will to extract information..... :pi: I mean, it's possible.

"Please, PLEASE! No more Po.... *gasp* NOOOOO!!!!"
:vlol:

Would I be right in thinking that the U.S army played endless episodes of Barney to their captives as a means of torture? :confused:

This tells you everything you need to know about kids' TV - including the Teletubbies :pi:

Real Life Lara
01-05-06, 14:38
I once heard those Puppet suits are worn by Men

...sorry, but what the heck did you think they were? :p

Greenkey2
01-05-06, 14:41

:yik: And here was I thinking they were evil robot ape-men from planet Zog! There goes my innocence....:pi:

Capt. Murphy
01-05-06, 14:43
I heard somewhere several years back that when a white supremecist group learned that there was a Black... er, African American inside the Barney suit - they decided to boycott him. :rolleyes:

Real Life Lara
01-05-06, 14:43
:whi: STEP INTO THE DARKSIDE GREENKEY! ...we have cookies... :pi:

Greenkey2
01-05-06, 14:50
:whi: STEP INTO THE DARKSIDE GREENKEY! ...we have cookies... :pi:

*Hangs up hat, grabs a cookie and makes herself comfortable* Ah! Lovely.....:D Nice views you have here :tmb:

@ Capt' Murphy; Really?! :vlol: OMG that is just one of the most pathetically funny things I've heard in a long while. They should all have stickers saying "Official twit - laugh instead of cry".

Betal
01-05-06, 14:51
This is the sun in teletubbies. Look it's a BABY

http://www.digital-postcard.ch/files/kinderecke/teletubbies_01.jpg

daventry
01-05-06, 14:52

I thought two men and two Girls :p

Jacob x5
01-05-06, 16:55
There's something about their eyes that makes you know that they're up to something. The plan is to act all happy and kind and loving and caring, so no-one suspects a thing... :pi:

Lara Lover
01-05-06, 16:55
They're evil. They wreck my poor brain! :eek:

:cln:

Lavinder
01-05-06, 17:15
The fact that they can mesmorise you even though nothing is happening but a giggly baby sun. Also those tv bellies are dodgy when you have to watch them 50 times over, are they trying to brainwash us?

Lara Lover
01-05-06, 17:17
The fact that they can mesmorise you even though nothing is happening but a giggly baby sun. Also those tv bellies are dodgy when you have to watch them 50 times over, are they trying to brainwash us?

:D

Exactly the point I'm tryed to make. Yes, They're brainwashing us!

:cln: Grrrrrrrr! :hea:

Real Life Lara
01-05-06, 17:21
You think the tellytubbies brainwash?! Try watching the Boobahs :p

Lavinder
01-05-06, 17:37
You think the tellytubbies brainwash?! Try watching the Boobahs :p

You end up with a mushed up brain after watching those. And you have to remember the time they were on a jump to watch the tv the next day :eek:

scion05
01-05-06, 18:31
because....

http://www.pagetutor.com/jokebreak/images/teletubbies.jpg

NightWish
01-05-06, 18:37
Because Teletubbies freak me out!

Real Life Lara
01-05-06, 19:02
Lmao Scion :vlol:

daventry
01-05-06, 19:38
I posted that Picture on another Thread, but after going through 30 Pages trying to find the Thread, i decided to make a new one, this whole Topic discussion was gonna be in that other Thread.