PDA

View Full Version : Can't do it

Night_Heaven
02-05-06, 11:28
I can't post an imagine with photobuchet.It say url tag and img?????:confused:
What is the one for a correct post in the screenshot competition?

Night_Heaven
02-05-06, 11:34
If i post img is showing me a small photo...why the photo has not the normal size?How the other users have big photos?

angelika
02-05-06, 11:57
You can also try http://imageshack.us/ where you don't have to create an account.

ELEN
02-05-06, 12:37
If you want to post it directly here, you will use the IMG tags. But Photobucket probably posts a thumbnail if the image is large. What are the dimensions of the image? I use photobucket and the most I have posted here is 800x600 (I haven't tried bigger).

If I am not wrong, imageshack posts only thumbnails and you have to click the thumbnail to see the image (I haven't used it, so maybe I'm wrong).

angelika
02-05-06, 12:39
If I am not wrong, imageshack posts only thumbnails and you have to click the thumbnail to see the image (I haven't used it, so maybe I'm wrong).

You 're right

Night_Heaven
02-05-06, 12:52
If you want to post it directly here, you will use the IMG tags. But Photobucket probably posts a thumbnail if the image is large. What are the dimensions of the image? I use photobucket and the most I have posted here is 800x600 (I haven't tried bigger).

And for Angelika too

Yes...until now I have used imageshack but there were some problems with that site...I don't know..
Whatever...the imagine I try to post is for Tr3 masion for the 7 part in screenshot competition.However,photobucket allows me to post the imagine directly but is much more smaller than the other screenshots.About resolution,my Tr3 rules in 1200X i don't know how much.Why?Is that important?
Oh...one more thing...the size of the photo could be a problem?It is only 5,6 mb...not big at all:confused:

tombraider_roxs
02-05-06, 13:25
That is a very large size for an image, try saving in .jpg format instead of .bmp.

Nicky
02-05-06, 14:08
Oh...one more thing...the size of the photo could be a problem?It is only 5,6 mb...not big at all:confused:
Probably yes. Photobucket automatically resizes pics that are bigger than 1MB.

laralives
02-05-06, 14:22
look for direct link to image and put it in-between

Night_Heaven
02-05-06, 14:28
O...ok...I will try to resize it and then see what it happens...:D Thank you all