PDA

View Full Version : Six Lovely Ladies, on Their Way to My Door.

TombH4x
03-05-06, 00:48
Pointless bragging post to follow. Read at your own risk.

You're looking at... err reading about… well, you get the idea, the proud new owner of all the TR games for PC!
Well, all the games but AoD and Legend. I have no interest in re-playing AoD and my machine won't run Legend. S'all good.

Anywho my first order, TR Trilogy, should arrive on Thursday. That means I'll be playing TR1 this weekend!
W00t! And here's another one for good measure. W00t!
I'm so psyched to play TR1 again. I last played it on the PSX in 1996/7 so this will be a real treat, what with the improved graphics and all. I plan on playing them all in order over the next few months or so. As a result, my PC will be getting it's biggest workout in years.
Go me-ee, it's my Birfday, go me-ee, it's my Birfday, go me-ee, go me-ee!! Can you tell I'm excited? :) It's been a long wait.

P.S. I initially tried to order this stuff through Eidos. They backordered my items which is ok, but after 6 weeks of waiting, topped off with multiple strange cancellation emails regarding my order and incompetent Customer Service, I canceled my order and went with Amazon. I should have done that in the first place and saved myself the hassle and money(Amazon is cheaper).

xMiSsCrOfTx
03-05-06, 01:03
Lol! :D Awesome! :tmb:

Belfastard
03-05-06, 01:17
This is just ranting - I love it! :D

DREWY
03-05-06, 01:23
I'll take your six and raise you 1
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/DREWYP/7TRs4Sale.jpg

Good pick-up though, how was the price? I got these off ebay a while ago.
Paid about $70.00 Aust I think.

Belfastard
03-05-06, 01:27
I'll take your six and raise you 1
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/DREWYP/7TRs4Sale.jpg

Good pick-up though, how was the price? I got these off ebay a while ago.
Paid about $70.00 Aust I think.

No bad at all DREWY!

*steals*

ILG49ers
03-05-06, 01:30
:D That's great! :tmb:

TombH4x
03-05-06, 05:21
Good pick-up though, how was the price? I got these off ebay a while ago. Paid about $70.00 Aust I think.

Looks like the price was comparable to what you got here, although I don't know the conversion rate between USD and your Aust. The whole lot cost me just over $44. Funny thing is, the cost to ship was almost as much as the cost to buy the software. The collection is Tomb Raider Trilogy(I II and III) a value pack that has TLR and Chronicles and finally a copy of The Lost Artifact. I plan to download the extras for I, II and III, so I opted for the originals.

DREWY
03-05-06, 06:22
Yeah its a shame when you find a bargain and you lose half your savings in postage. We had a dock strike while I was waiting for mine (from the UK) and they took 4months to arrive :hea:
Looks like you will be set for a little while though, so have fun. Let us know how you are going!

Zip
03-05-06, 06:41
Enjoy the games :D :D :D

Jacob x5
03-05-06, 06:51
Have fun. :p

TombRaiderLover
03-05-06, 06:52
Enjoy them!!!