PDA

View Full Version : X-Men: The Last Stand

kate_
03-05-06, 23:18
I cant wait for this movie!! OMG this is gonna rock! I mean with Phoenix and the cure and all!! Wooaaahh!!! I cant stop searching the net for new pictures and clips.

:jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

X-MEN WOOOHOOO!!! :tea:

(sorry if a topic like this already excists... couldn't find one because there is no search button..)

viper456
03-05-06, 23:19
I WANT TO SEE IT NOW! RIGHT THIS SECOND! NOOOOOOOOW lol

kate_
03-05-06, 23:20
Only 21 more days to go, hang on mate!

Waylander
03-05-06, 23:58
I cant wait to see it. I hope there are loads of cameos of other mutants.

SlinkyRaider
03-05-06, 23:59
I wonder how it will turn out!

Belfastard
04-05-06, 00:01
Kitty Pryde is finally in this one. :tmb:

viper456
04-05-06, 00:08
Only 21 more days to go, hang on mate!

iiiiiim hanging im hanging lol!

Kitty Pryde is finally in this one. :tmb:

woohoo!! :D i hope rogue actually does something physical in this one, shes my fave character in the comics, but she doesnt have her super strength and flying yet boooooo

LegenDarY
04-05-06, 00:19
hey kate.. cool dat je ook x-men fan bent.. weet jij toevallig ook of Dark Phoenix erin voorkomt? of alleen gewone Phoenix? en ik heb nog helemaal geen beelden/plaatjes gezien van die Phoenix in de film.. alleen van een sterke Jean Gray..

weet jij hier meer over?

(sorry everyone.. i will type in English again, was just asking her something about Phoenix in the movie)

i'm so glad someone started a topic about this.. i absolutely love the x-men

kate i
04-05-06, 00:29
I'm excited for this movie too!

average stalker
04-05-06, 00:30
this movie looks really good. anyone know if a new spider-man movie is coming out anytime soon?

LegenDarY
04-05-06, 00:37
this movie looks really good. anyone know if a new spider-man movie is coming out anytime soon?
Not that i've heard of, but a new Superman movie is coming out, i hope it's a good movie with today's technologie it should be a great movie..

and a new pirates of the caribean called 'a deadman's chest'.. can't wait

kate i
04-05-06, 00:38
Ahh I love POTC! I can't wait until Dead Mans Chest comes out! :) I heard the new spiderman movie will be coming out in 2007

keebz
04-05-06, 02:50
i can't wait for x3!! it looks awesome in the trailers!! :yah:
i heard that superman is partly 3d!! that would be cool!!

Kamrusepas
04-05-06, 03:06
I hope there are loads of cameos of other mutants.

Me too :tmb:

And the Phoenix-story should make it interesting :D

Zip
04-05-06, 07:07
I can't wait for this or the Da Vinchi Code and i certainly can't wait to Jean return as the Pheonix

kate_
04-05-06, 11:25
hey kate.. cool dat je ook x-men fan bent.. weet jij toevallig ook of Dark Phoenix erin voorkomt? of alleen gewone Phoenix? en ik heb nog helemaal geen beelden/plaatjes gezien van die Phoenix in de film.. alleen van een sterke Jean Gray..

weet jij hier meer over?

(sorry everyone.. i will type in English again, was just asking her something about Phoenix in the movie)

i'm so glad someone started a topic about this.. i absolutely love the x-men

Hey, I suppose Dark Phoenix will be in it because in the trailers and most pics that have come out she is on the side of the Brotherhood. But the thing is, the Phoenix doesnt pick a side, it works on its own...
In the trailer she blasts out the door from the med room and also, she said this to Wolverine: Please.. kill me.
the only thing I can think of why she said that is because the Dark Phoenix has taken over her and she want to stop all the damage she's causing?

There are no pictures of clips online yet of Jean in her Phoenix form. I dont know how she will look like. Maybe they'll just make some flames around her and thats it or maybe they'll go with the whole bird forum. I dont think there will be any stuff released on the net about that as it would spoil the whole movie. I've read and seen so much spoilers but thats's one I sure dont want to know.

For the dutchies: http://xmen.xsbb.nl - it's a dutch X-Men forum. Only 15 members now. But there seems to be a problem with the host as you cannot see the number of posts anymore? They're saying it's an upgrade but it's been like that for 2 weeks now! ARRGHH!! I'm searching for a new forum host right now.

Shark_Blade
04-05-06, 12:12
I think Gambit won't be in this movie.:(
Man,he's like my best X-Men character and I waited for him to appear since the first movie.
And I assume the third movie concludes the trilogy:mad:

kate_
04-05-06, 12:17
I think Gambit won't be in this movie.:(
Man,he's like my best X-Men character and I waited for him to appear since the first movie.
And I assume the third movie concludes the trilogy:mad:

I am almost certain he will not be in it. Someone important from the movie confirmed it or so I've read.

Shark_Blade
04-05-06, 12:32
I am almost certain he will not be in it. Someone important from the movie confirmed it or so I've read.
awww..:(

Belfastard
04-05-06, 13:50
woohoo!! :D i hope rogue actually does something physical in this one, shes my fave character in the comics, but she doesnt have her super strength and flying yet boooooo

Yes, it sucks doesn't it?

And I wonder if Rogue will take the cure they've found in this X-Men so she can finally touch people without hurting them.

Oh, I can't wait! http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0198.gif

Belfastard
04-05-06, 13:53
There are no pictures of clips online yet of Jean in her Phoenix form. I dont know how she will look like. Maybe they'll just make some flames around her and thats it or maybe they'll go with the whole bird forum. I dont think there will be any stuff released on the net about that as it would spoil the whole movie. I've read and seen so much spoilers but thats's one I sure dont want to know.

It'll be interesting to see! Because Phoenix flies about in space and eats planets! But I doubt they'll put that in the movie... :p

Greenkey2
04-05-06, 16:08
I must admit to being just the teeniest bit excited about X3....http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/lachen/laughing-smiley-011.gif

Waylander
05-05-06, 00:04
I wonder what Vinnie Jones will be like as The Juggernaut...

conorcroft2001
05-05-06, 00:04
Can't wait until it!

It's out on the same day or so as Hitman Blood Money!

YAY!

Conor

CroftsKid
05-05-06, 00:06
OMG THIS MOVIE WAS FILMEDLIEK RIGHT OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!!!!!! OR WAS IT DOWN THE STREET??? HMM I DUNNO! BUT I REMEMBER I WAS WITH MY FREIND AT A BIG HOUSE THING AND IT SADI X MEN 3 IS BEIGN FILMED HERE! OMG SO COOL! but annoying!! so many BANGS!:D

conorcroft2001
05-05-06, 00:07
Cool!

Good for ya!:D

Conor

CroftsKid
05-05-06, 00:08
i know! but i didnt meet any of tehm! oh wait i remember it was right in front of my freinds house! YA:D

conorcroft2001
05-05-06, 00:09
DAMN!

I feel sorry for you!

I would have boycotted the set if I were you LOL!

Conor

CroftsKid
05-05-06, 00:11
oh i didnt boycott it.... but i had a peek... inside the open door.....:D and we ran away!:D

LegenDarY
05-05-06, 00:12
Hey, I suppose Dark Phoenix will be in it because in the trailers and most pics that have come out she is on the side of the Brotherhood. But the thing is, the Phoenix doesnt pick a side, it works on its own...
In the trailer she blasts out the door from the med room and also, she said this to Wolverine: Please.. kill me.
the only thing I can think of why she said that is because the Dark Phoenix has taken over her and she want to stop all the damage she's causing?

Yes i've seen all that and i know the Phoenix is a being in itself, but come on, if Jean gets possessed by the Phoenix, than they just HAVE GOT TO show Jean in her Phoenix form, i would be sooo disappointed if that doesn't happen..

Phoenix is my favourite 'character' of the X-men, i was so amazed when i first saw Phoenix and it's strength :yik:

conorcroft2001
05-05-06, 00:12
oh i didnt boycott it.... but i had a peek... inside the open door.....:D and we ran away!:D

Cool, very cool!

Conor

kate_
05-05-06, 09:34
Countdown:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/countdown.php?xmen

Great to use as a startpage. :D