PDA

View Full Version : Was there...

ara
04-05-06, 05:29
Was there TR4 and TR5? I mean that Lara dies in TR4 and TR5 was her funeral! And of course there is no TR6... So i hope i get answer quickly.

-Thanks, ARA

SMSL
04-05-06, 05:33
I'm not exactly getting your question, Legend is TR 7, so, of course there was a 4, and a 5, hey, and even a 6.

Jacob x5
04-05-06, 05:59
So what you are basically asking is 'was there ever a fourth and fifth Tomb Raider game? I know what happens in them, but do they exist?" Which sort of makes sense. :p You are then saying that Lara dies in the fourth Tomb Raider and the fifth is her funeral, and you go on to state that there was never a Tomb Raider 6.

Yes, there was a fourth and a fifth Tomb Raider game, obviously. Lara supposedly died in TR4 (Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation) and TR5 (Tomb Raider Chronicles) is set after her funeral and in various other times and places. Your statement that there is no TR6 is false and a few years out of date. We have Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness (which isn't really worth playing) and Tomb Raider 7: Legend.

Welcome back. :ton:

DREWY
04-05-06, 06:02
Don't really understand the questio either 'cause you talk about TR4 & 5 but then ask if they are games? Anyways......
There are:
TR1
TR1 gold- Unfinished business

TR2 Dagger of Xian
TR2 gold - Golden Mask

TR3 Adventures of Lara Croft
TR3 gold The lost Artifact

TR4 The Last Revelation
No gold but 1 bonus level - Times Exclusive

TR5 Chronicles

TR6 Angel of Darkness

TR7 Legend

TR8?.....

ara
04-05-06, 13:13
I mean this: Now we have to forget old TR6 do we have to forget TR4 and TR5? In TR4 Lara dies and TR5 is Laras funeral. Im not stupid person i now that there was TR1 TR2 TR3 TR4 TR5 TR6 and TR7!!! Nice know what you think of me!!! :mad: :mad:

Belfastard
04-05-06, 13:15
I am totally confused ara. :confused:

mau3genius
04-05-06, 13:15
I mean this: Now we have to forget old TR6 do we have to forget TR4 and TR5? In TR4 Lara dies and TR5 is Laras funeral. Im not stupid person i now that there was TR1 TR2 TR3 TR4 TR5 TR6 and TR7!!! Nice know what you think of me!!! :mad: :mad:

Nobody called you stupid.
And for the record, it's know, not "now".
We don't for sure yet, but since TR Legend is a 'new start', we'll have to wait and see what CD has in mind, right?

ara
04-05-06, 13:19
If you cant read i tell you if you read this (IF YOU CAN?) theres read 'know' for the record...

DREWY
04-05-06, 13:36
Sorry ara, I/we didn't mean to infer you were stupid, we just didn't understand what you meant.
I suppose we just assume its a different period in her life. As Lara is still alive this would put it somewhere during the first three games. All the other games are still relevant in this case.

Belfastard
04-05-06, 13:44
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0195.gif

Capt. Murphy
04-05-06, 13:58
I think ara is asking if TR6 is actually after TR5. Because if Lara is DEAD at the end of TR4.... and she is remembered (a`la the "Chronicles") in TR5.... Then TR6 actually isn't TR6 but more like a prequel or side story for Lara.

But I'm guessing that Lara was only assumed to be dead. She CAME BACK in Angel of Darkness. No, no. Not a Zombie Lara. She survived the Pyramid cave-in from TR4.

So, now that we all know -we can all chill. :cool:

edit: for the record - I've never played AoD. So if I'm wrong... well then that's just too bad.:ton:

mau3genius
04-05-06, 14:55
If you cant read i tell you if you read this (IF YOU CAN?) theres read 'know' for the record...

Surprise! You didn't understand my post.
:tea:

Yes, I can read. And I can talk AND write in English. :ton:

mau3genius
04-05-06, 14:58
I think ara is asking if TR6 is actually after TR5. Because if Lara is DEAD at the end of TR4.... and she is remembered (a`la the "Chronicles") in TR5.... Then TR6 actually isn't TR6 but more like a prequel or side story for Lara.

But I'm guessing that Lara was only assumed to be dead. She CAME BACK in Angel of Darkness. No, no. Not a Zombie Lara. She survived the Pyramid cave-in from TR4.

So, now that we all know -we can all chill. :cool:

edit: for the record - I've never played AoD. So if I'm wrong... well then that's just too bad.:ton:

Yup. They only thought she was dead, but of course, at the end of TR5 Werner finds the backpack, so she's [technically] alive :D

ara
04-05-06, 17:18
Well im not so sure about reading...:whi: :o

Jacob x5
04-05-06, 17:35
TR6 was supposed to be a sequel of TR4 in which Lara turned out to survive in Egypt. However, the two stories down seem to fit together and I personally don't count it as a proper sequel.