PDA

View Full Version : My brothers gone...

Lara Croft Fan Joe
04-05-06, 19:11
My big brother has moved to live in spain:( I mean when hes here I just wanna rip his heart out, but now hes gone... It really makes me realise how much I miss him...:(:(:( ill see him next in about 8 months, when were all going on holiday to cuba, his girlfreind is dealing pretty well, but shes going to spain aswell in about a month so its not so bad.

gazhammer
04-05-06, 19:19
My big brother has moved to live in spain:( I mean when hes here I just wanna rip his heart out, but now hes gone... It really makes me realise how much I miss him...:(:(:( ill see him next in about 8 months, when were all going on holiday to cuba, his girlfreind is dealing pretty well, but shes going to spain aswell in about a month so its not so bad.

Did you at least get his bedroom?.;)

Janny
04-05-06, 19:19
Sorry to hear that, I know it must be hard to be without your brother :(
Hope you'll feel better, stay strong!

Lara Croft!
04-05-06, 19:22
Lara Croft Fan Joe,I know exactly how you feel!
My sister went to Spain (4years ago) for an Erasmus-students-exchanging programme that lasted 7 months and i missed her like crazy.What is it with Spain taking our siblings away from us????
I guess Life and people move on and as a result things inevitably change!Just think that your love will be always the same and that u will see each other whenever u can!!!!Try not to be too sad!!!:hug:

Lara Croft Fan Joe
04-05-06, 19:23
Well... yeah:)

T.Onix
04-05-06, 19:24
YEAH! Did you? :D

gazhammer
04-05-06, 19:24
Lara Croft Fan Joe,I know exactly how you feel!
My sister went to Spain (4years ago) for an Erasmus-students-exchanging programme that lasted 7 months and i missed her like crazy.What is it with Spain taking our siblings away from us????
I guess Life and people move on and as a result things inevitably change!Just think that your love will be always the same and that u will see each other whenever u can!!!!Try not to be too sad!!!:hug:

Stop depressing him, he got his brothers big bedroom and all his other gear he left behind!.:D ...;)

gazhammer
04-05-06, 19:25
Well... yeah:)

Cool:tmb:

Now make sure he sends you a regular supply of those Spanish....... Euro's!.:D

Lara Croft Fan Joe
04-05-06, 19:27
YEAH! Did you? :D
yeah, I have a double bed now lol, thanks gazhammer, and has no money here, so i doubt he will have any money there, he hasnt even made an effort to learn spanish, even i know more than him! non es aceptable para mi!

gazhammer
04-05-06, 19:34
yeah, I have a double bed now lol, thanks gazhammer, and has no money here, so i doubt he will have any money there, he hasnt even made an effort to learn spanish, even i know more than him! non es aceptable para mi!

Thats easy for you to say!............... :vlol:

T.Onix
04-05-06, 19:36
even i know more than him! non es aceptable para mi!
*Onix appears with big glasses and a geek face.*
Err, you actually say "No es aceptable para mí!"
*Vows, and leaves*

Lara Croft!
04-05-06, 19:37
Stop depressing him, he got his brothers big bedroom and all his other gear he left behind!.:D ...;)
HAHA!You're right,i didn't see the other post!!!

(I became a historian!!!!255posts YEAEEEEEEEEE)

gazhammer
04-05-06, 19:40
HAHA!You're right,i didn't see the other post!!!

(I became a historian!!!!255posts YEAEEEEEEEEE)

What do i get for 500?.:p

Lara Croft!
04-05-06, 19:56
I'll tell u when i reach that!(Everyone sees the world from his own eyes....same with the ranking!):tea: :D

Jacob x5
04-05-06, 20:35
Thats easy for you to say!............... :vlol:

:vlol: :tmb: :D

Greenkey2
04-05-06, 20:38
Well look on the bright side.....you can blackmail him with all the embarassing stuff you found UNDER his bed! :mis:

:hug: How are you staying in touch with him? Via Skype? Msn? Dare I say it......snail mail?? :eek: (for those confused members reading this I am referring of course, to PAPER and PENS, or HANDWRITING as we elder, wiser ones say.....:p)

jarhead
04-05-06, 20:39
well i sure you'll get used to the absence of your borther but the holidays will be all the more sweeter

Jacob x5
04-05-06, 20:43
(for those confused members reading this I am referring of course, to PAPER and PENS, or HANDWRITING as we elder, wiser ones say.....:p)

At this rate we'll be sending our homework to teachers via email before you know it. :D

Nephili
04-05-06, 21:04
Awww :hug:

I sort of know how you feel, someone very close to me is thinking about moving to live in America next year :(

Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Lenochka
05-05-06, 10:16
omg i know how you feel also. My 8 year old brother lives with his dad... havent seen him for about 8 months now and my mom has liver cancer she isnt doing so well and if something happens to her me and my sister found out we have no rights to go see my brother unless his dad lets us... and his dad hates me and my sister we pushed him down the stairs when he was smacking my mom around about 2 years ago. I hope you feel better... Think of the bright side. instead of wanting to rip his heart out now when you see him you will have a better relationship more friendly and less brother and sister fighting-ish. Im sure it will all work out in the end ^^

L.C
05-05-06, 10:29
I couldn't help but think of this tune when I read your post, LCFJ. Hope you don't mind me sharing.....

Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye
God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes

They say Spain is pretty though I've never been
Well Daniel says it's the best place that he's ever seen
Oh and he should know, he's been there enough
Lord I miss Daniel, oh I miss him so much

Daniel my brother you are older than me
Do you still feel the pain of the scars that won't heal
Your eyes have died but you see more than I
Daniel you're a star in the face of the sky

Daniel is travelling tonight on a plane
I can see the red tail lights heading for Spain
Oh and I can see Daniel waving goodbye
God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes
Oh God it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes

:hug:

Lara Croft!
05-05-06, 12:05
Awwwwwwwwwwww^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mikel Croft
05-05-06, 13:12
Well, I was expecting something a little different from the thread title, so I'm glad he's just going to spain. hehe :)