PDA

View Full Version : OMG Pupil expelled for massive teacher sex scam!

AnthonyShock1515
04-05-06, 21:43
One of the people in my class wes expelled today after being suspended for 5 days, he has put a pair of his sister underpants into my PE teachers coat pocket! Im not sure what happened at home but he was furious!

The teacher was nearly given the sack.

Belfastard
04-05-06, 21:45
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0195.gif

UNDERTAKER
04-05-06, 21:46
I feel sorry for the teacher if this was all a prank. The PE teacher's entire career could be at stake.

xMiSsCrOfTx
04-05-06, 21:46
Who does that?

AnthonyShock1515
04-05-06, 21:48
Worse has happened in the past, there has been a teacher who has had 3 relationships with year 9's. And he's still in my school. Stupid french perv:mad:

jarhead
04-05-06, 21:51
teacher and student relationships are sick and twisted. ok maybe when the students are old ( UNI+) but its still unwise. and that kid needed to be explelled, not knowing the consequences of his action.

RedTyga
04-05-06, 22:01
When I was in high school, an incident happened during my senior year (last year). Apprenetly some guy teacher was having an affair with another female teacher. I don't know if this female teacher still had a bf or a husband, but he showed up to the male teachers class during school and held the class hostage with a gun. Students were scared but no one was hurt, physically at least. Long story short, the guy teacher was fired.

Zip
05-05-06, 07:35
Im sorry but that is so funny :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

Real Life Lara
05-05-06, 07:44
Im sorry but that is so funny :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

:rolleyes:

Thats not funny in the slightest, as already stated, something like this could ruin a persons career *and* life. It's sick... o_O

Lenochka
05-05-06, 10:06
I thought U.S. schools were bad O.o
Who does that?
... exactly who does that?

Nephili
05-05-06, 10:29
Someone did something exactly like this a few years ago, but with drugs. I cant remember exactly what happened, but they managed to proove a student had put it in there.

Dazzy
05-05-06, 10:33
One of the people in my class wes expelled today after being suspended for 5 days, he has put a pair of his sister underpants into my PE teachers coat pocket! Im not sure what happened at home but he was furious!

Dear me, some people never learn to be good.

HollabackBoy
05-05-06, 10:57

That is just pathetic and wrong on so many levels. :rolleyes: Expulsion was definitely deserved.

riprse
05-05-06, 11:24
i think this is a bit of over kill . im sure the kid never really meant any harm it was just a prank . unless the kid let it go on for a long time .im not a kid im 38 but even i can see the funny side of this .

Tomb Raider Master
05-05-06, 11:26
Disgraceful. I feel sorry for the poor teacher.

Night Crawler
05-05-06, 12:17
Expulsion was definitely deserved.

Dexter's pantie antics is way out of hand!
The Baltimore County school board have decided to expel
Dexter from the entire public school system.

Oh Mr Kirk, I'm as upset as you to learn of Dexter's knicker planting,
But surely, expulsion is not the answer!

I'm afraid expulsion is the only answer,
It's the opinion of the entire staff
that Dexter is criminally insane-sane-sane...

Spitfire
05-05-06, 12:56
thats is relly wrong.

Reminds me of when i saw our spanish teacher leave class and a kid put an open condom on her desk and she FLIPPED out when she came back and got like half the class in CSI for two weeks.

Shark_Blade
05-05-06, 13:06
When I was in high school, an incident happened during my senior year (last year). Apprenetly some guy teacher was having an affair with another female teacher. I don't know if this female teacher still had a bf or a husband, but he showed up to the male teachers class during school and held the class hostage with a gun. Students were scared but no one was hurt, physically at least. Long story short, the guy teacher was fired.
:eek:
OMG:yik:
what's wrong with the world??

AnthonyShock1515
05-05-06, 15:57
Actually, the teacher was horrible, I thought he was horrible, he made my life hell 1st year. Everybody was waiting for him to leave, even me. I guess someone got impatient.

AnthonyShock1515
05-05-06, 15:59
Believe me British schools are the worst, Im in a terrible school. Its easy for me to be there as I blend into the background and I was accepted (for some reason) in my class as being brainy. Although some people aren't so fortunate as to be clever and be left at peace.

laracroft2122
05-05-06, 16:09
How dare the *******!

Sofitegan
05-05-06, 17:33
:yik:

Scottlee
05-05-06, 17:57
Yay, the second season of AnthonyShock. I was having withdrawal symptons

Jacob x5
05-05-06, 18:50

:vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol: :vlol:

AnthonyShock1515
05-05-06, 18:54

? I dont get it:confused:

Greenkey2
05-05-06, 19:01
That's terrible :( :mad: I hope the pupil is expelled.

AnthonyShock1515
05-05-06, 19:03
he was

BoyTRaider
05-05-06, 19:13
Not a funny story at all... I feel horrible for the teacher.

Lew
05-05-06, 19:31
Worse has happened in the past, there has been a teacher who has had 3 relationships with year 9's. And he's still in my school. Stupid french perv:mad:

OMG! We have a teacher like this at our school who teaches DT, My sister asked her mate to tie her aprin and he goes No ill do it you cant do it right..... he also asked why girls always pull there pants up while they bend down to not show they're thong...

Lew
05-05-06, 19:32
? I dont get it:confused:

I think hes tryna say you have alot of drama in your life like what would be in a TV Show :p

AnthonyShock1515
05-05-06, 21:15
Tune innext time when TLR finds ScottLee mangled inside a washing machine!

Sofitegan
05-05-06, 21:30
Lol-the adventures of the forum-raiders!

Mary CF
06-05-06, 02:03
In a world where rapes, teacher-student relationships, etc.. happen, I just can't bring myself to understand someone who would try to falsely implicate someone in such a crime.

It's bad enough that these things happen, but to try to get someone in trouble for this when they didn't do it is just disturbing.

BoyTRaider
06-05-06, 02:11
Agreed Mary. :tmb: