PDA

View Full Version : Scary Stories Thread

LegenDarY
04-05-06, 22:20
does anyone know any scary stories? i love them, i don't know what it is, but when i hear a wierd story that's scary i get freaked out, but i like the thrill of it..

sometimes i can't even sleep at night cause of certain stories..

wel here's my story:
i live next to a cemetery, with just a small forest of a few meters between my house and the cemetery, and you always here wierd noises in my house, i used to hear footsteps on the attic very clearly and my brother 2, in his room sometimes late at night his fish would go crazy cause of nothing and you would hear footsteps on the attic and on the stairs..

sometimes i also see like a shadow moving real fast.. or sometimes it felt like someone was laying his/her hand on me, cause one spot on my arm would get ice cold.. all strange stuff..

anyone else has wierd, scary stories?

CerebralAssassin
04-05-06, 22:28
shadows from where?you're bedroom window? :p

LegenDarY
04-05-06, 22:58
no, like someone is walking there very quickly and you see the shadow on the floor, but no one is there..

this house really freaks me out sometimes, i'm glad it's not as bad as it used to be.. i hardly hear anything these days.. but a few years ago it was very scary

raiderfun
04-05-06, 23:22
I have one , this is a story of boy who was asleep , and then he heard a voice in the window of his room, and he tried to see was happened , he discover that his grand father is seeing him directly and then , he espaped as most as he can , he opened the door of his paents and he didn't found them

SMSL
05-05-06, 02:00
I used to have this strong idea, when I was little, that walking dead would rise from my bedroom's floor and try to kill me one night. Untill one day I had a stroke of genious and realised a tiny, but valuable detail: I lived on the first floor, not the ground one. So any walking dead coming out of my bedroom's floor would have to be stuck in my downstairs neighbour's ceiling. It's not usual to see walking dead kicking their legs, stuck on a ceiling, in horror movies, so somehow, that image was so ridiculous, it trashed the whole concept and the fear I had.

Zip
05-05-06, 07:31
Ahhh boogyman under the bed thats wat i tell my cousins when i see them

Janny
05-05-06, 07:49
I was about 8 or 9 when I woke up late at night and saw a hand in front of me, reaching :yik: It wasn't my sister because she was sleeping on the other side of the bed, my mom was at the bathroom, and my dad was sleeping sound in a nearby room. I was so scared that I froze for a second, then dashed under the covers. I was 100% sure it was someone's hand :yik:

raiderfun
05-05-06, 14:20
Up ! :D this is an interesting thread , i want to hear more about this stories , this thread has especially a big charm at night , like yesterday

TombRaiderLover
05-05-06, 14:33
Once, I heard someone walk upstairs and go into the bathroom (they left the door open, so |I knew they weren't using the toilet!) and turn the light on. I ran inside and said 'Boo!' But no-one was there . . .

raiderfun
05-05-06, 14:36
Once, I heard someone walk upstairs and go into the bathroom (they left the door open, so |I knew they weren't using the toilet!) and turn the light on. I ran inside and said 'Boo!' But no-one was there . . .
This is joke or true ? what are you telling now

TombRaiderLover
05-05-06, 14:49
It's true, really!!!

raiderfun
05-05-06, 14:52
Finally i can say that you make me scaried , i hope it would not happens to me

TKone
05-05-06, 22:06
I donīt know if this was real or not because it was a long time ago. But if it was just a dream it was very very real.

One night I woke up and I couldnīt move. No arms no legs, nothing! And I shivered like somethin really bad happened to me a few moments ago. It was really weird and I was asleep really fast again what was weird, too, because I had a lot of fear.

raiderfun
05-05-06, 22:08
It's a dream ! it's can't be real , no !
I say it earlier this thread has a charm just in night , no i'm scared :o

jackles
05-05-06, 22:12
If you want to read some short scary stories some are posted here

http://moh2005.proboards78.com/index.cgi?board=general

some of them are mine!

raiderfun
05-05-06, 22:16
u call that short stories ?

TKone
05-05-06, 22:20
But I wouldnīt remember it if it was just a dream. I actually donīt know any other (bad & good) dreams I had. I just forgot them. But I remember this situation a lot of times. Not everyday or every week, but sometimes.

LegenDarY
05-05-06, 22:47
I donīt know if this was real or not because it was a long time ago. But if it was just a dream it was very very real.

One night I woke up and I couldnīt move. No arms no legs, nothing! And I shivered like somethin really bad happened to me a few moments ago. It was really weird and I was asleep really fast again what was weird, too, because I had a lot of fear.
OMG! that happened to me 2, and i know for sure it wasn't a dream with me, cause it happened in the middle of the night, i couldn't move anything exept my eyes, i also couldn't breathe, it was like i had no control over my body.. and suddenly i could move again..

i was extremely freaked out by this.. it felt like i was dying, the next day i was wondering if i should go to the doctor, but i didn't go, cause i thought it was probably nothing.. and it probably isn't..

tha_mattster
05-05-06, 23:02
What is the bogyman? I always hear about it on american TV shows but they never say what it is! Anyway...

Here is my scary story. Told in the style of TRL England Level.

-------------------------

Harken ye to this tale of terror true!

Late one night, a Tomb Raider fan, opened the newly delivered copy of ye Tomb Raider 8, ye newe sequal to Legend. And behold! It were all newe and shiny and had upon it a picture of ye Lara Crofte!

And surely did he place it into thy diske drive, and thus began ye game. Double cliketh upon Newe Game he did. And from this action came a horror most true!

For each and every surface did shine a silver light and read, 'Grapple Ye here!' And lo! He didst do this very action. And then this most sinister of game spoke to the childe and said to he, 'Press E, if ye approach ye olde wall' and the foolish boy did so, and thus became so reduced in cognitive faculties.

For the game didst require no puzzleth solveth and it corrupted ye younge childe and he found himself unable to play ye olde tomb raider games for they didst require ye workinge brain. And every day he didst play this unholy game, he pressed one less key on ye keyboarde, until only he pressethed ye 'Action Key'. And lo! His life became but ye Interactive Cutsceneth. Press ' <-- ' to go to school ' press ---> ' to sleep.

TKone
05-05-06, 23:03
When did it happen to you Legendary?

I think i was 16 or 17. So it was 5 or 6 years ago.

At first I couldnīt breath, too but only a really short time. Then the fear came up because of a bad feeling and my uncontrollable body.

tha_mattster
05-05-06, 23:09
When did it happen to you Legendary?

I think i was 16 or 17. So it was 5 or 6 years ago.

At first I couldnīt breath, too but only a really short time. Then the fear came up because of a bad feeling and my uncontrollable body.

What you are talking about is Sleep Paralysis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

The body stops itself moving during sleep to stop it harming itself, but the problem you have is that you will wake up but your body is still in the state of paralysis. I read the best way to become unparalysed is to relax! I've never had this but it sounds odd.

LegenDarY
05-05-06, 23:16
thnx for looking that up, i read it and i think that's it, but it only happens for a few seconds and i also couldn't breathe, that's why i was so freaked out..

TKone
05-05-06, 23:17
thy mattster. Itīs a good thing to know that this wasnīt a mysterious situation.

But you ruined the atmosphere ;)

tha_mattster
05-05-06, 23:33
Sorry I thought you would rather know its a simple medical condition, and that you are not being possessed by demons! I know I would!

But who knows that ghosts dont cause the medical effects of paralysis? woo0000ooo

keebz
06-05-06, 02:09
yeah, i've had that sleep paralysis thingy before too!! freaky!!:eek: anyone seen the new movie "an american haunting"? the trailer looks scary....

BoyTRaider
06-05-06, 02:10
I just saw a red-eyed demon crawling beneath my bed. It looks cuddly. :)

Widge
06-05-06, 02:19

Don't worry Tkone - this sounds like a natural occurance which sometimes happens when you are drifting from one level of sleep to another - your mind semi-wakes up but is out of sync. with your body which is paralized through sleep (the body does this to prevent you hurting yourself when dreaming). The feeling of apprehension was probably due to adrenaline pumping round your body, which is also a natural physical response to fright.:)

Maureen Errant
06-05-06, 06:08
What is the bogyman? I always hear about it on american TV shows but they never say what it is! Anyway...

Here is my scary story. Told in the style of TRL England Level.

-------------------------

Harken ye to this tale of terror true!

Late one night, a Tomb Raider fan, opened the newly delivered copy of ye Tomb Raider 8, ye newe sequal to Legend. And behold! It were all newe and shiny and had upon it a picture of ye Lara Crofte!

And surely did he place it into thy diske drive, and thus began ye game. Double cliketh upon Newe Game he did. And from this action came a horror most true!

For each and every surface did shine a silver light and read, 'Grapple Ye here!' And lo! He didst do this very action. And then this most sinister of game spoke to the childe and said to he, 'Press E, if ye approach ye olde wall' and the foolish boy did so, and thus became so reduced in cognitive faculties.

For the game didst require no puzzleth solveth and it corrupted ye younge childe and he found himself unable to play ye olde tomb raider games for they didst require ye workinge brain. And every day he didst play this unholy game, he pressed one less key on ye keyboarde, until only he pressethed ye 'Action Key'. And lo! His life became but ye Interactive Cutsceneth. Press ' <-- ' to go to school ' press ---> ' to sleep.

O.M.G........................lmao.
either a former S.C.A. member or a Monty Python and the Holy Grail fan.:jmp:

laracroft2122
06-05-06, 07:40
I woke up one night, it was a full moon and the window was open. Wolf's howled and I was terrified. Then I saw 2 shadows on the landing. I got up and saw the shadows had circles on the top of their heads, I went closer and saw.......IT WAS MICKEY AND MINNIE MOUSE!!!!!

SCROLL DOWN

Got ya :vlol:

Good Stories Guys:D

Just a joke

tha_mattster
06-05-06, 10:14
O.M.G........................lmao.
either a former S.C.A. member or a Monty Python and the Holy Grail fan.:jmp:

I know what Monty Python is (im not a big fan) but what is S.C.A. ?

riprse
06-05-06, 10:32
TKone
this is quite common , my husband gets this often but it still freaks him out each time. some how i allways wake when this happens ,i give him a little nudge & hes fine.