PDA

View Full Version : Sorry about the Controversy . . .

TombRaiderLover
06-05-06, 12:06
Sorry for posting so many cat threads. I know it got on alot of people's nerves. :hug: :hug:

JasonDavies15
06-05-06, 12:08
You could have said this in the last cat thread! :)

Night Crawler
06-05-06, 12:09
You now have a grand total of 12 topics on this page. Someone's craving attention it seems.

CerebralAssassin
06-05-06, 12:09
I like cats :p

MiCkiZ88
06-05-06, 12:13
same here! I love those pictures.. though you could've just posted them in one thread. . :p

jarhead
12 topics on a page :yik:

new world record it seems, but its not different to people changing their avvio once every couple of days.

but excellent images TRL. i love cats too, but dogs even more :D

TombRaiderLover
You now have a grand total of 12 topics on this page. Someone's craving attention it seems.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I am not craving attention!!

Why is it nearly every-time you read one of my posts, you have to moan about it!

JasonDavies15
06-05-06, 12:15
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I am not craving attention!!

There is no need to push the situation here! It would be nice if we could all just get along and stop making so many threads! ;)

CerebralAssassin
06-05-06, 12:32
And you crave attention being spiteful to kids, he's just a kid for God's sake,We all craved attention when we were kids...respect other people's threads even though you don't like 'em.All you had to do was to politely tell him to post everything in one thread...you didn't have to insult him...arse:rolleyes:

TombRaiderLover
06-05-06, 12:33
And you crave attention being spiteful to kids, he's just a kid for God's sake,We all craved attention when we were kids...respect other people's threads even though you don't like 'em...arse:rolleyes:

Thanks for defending me!!! :hug: :hug:

jarhead
06-05-06, 12:49

to be honest it seems you are the one looking for attention.:mad:

Geck-o-Lizard
06-05-06, 12:53
People, play nice! I don't want to see any more petty name calling or arguing over this in any more threads today, okay?

TombRaiderLover, you're forgiven for it. You don't need to make any more threads on the subject. Keep to the ones you've already made if you want to post more photos.