PDA

View Full Version : Signature Explanation.

TombRaiderLover
06-05-06, 15:51
I know it was probably silly to create a whole thread for the topic (and I'll probably be bashed for it like I have all day on these forums:( ) the people I want to talk to never visit the Open Chat head, so . . .

Some people don't understand my signature. It's a saying that my friend made up. It's like when someone does a small thing to hurt you, and you do a huge thing in response, which isn't fair.

The signature means that pulling someone's hair is alot more painful and lethal than shooting someone, which clearly isn't true, but that's what makes it funny.

I hope I've cleared it up for you.

LegenDarY
06-05-06, 15:53
i think most people get the signature, it's just not such a big deal as you make it..

you do like starting threads don't you? ;)

TombRaiderLover
06-05-06, 15:54
i think most people get the signature, it's just not such a big deal as you make it..

you do like starting threads don't you? ;)

I love making threads. :)

Jacob x5
06-05-06, 15:58
I love making threads. :)

Why? I don't make threads very often at all. I only make threads if I have something I want to say/ask that is worth a new topic. :p I can't understand why you would have any desire to make lots of threads. :confused:

Jebus
06-05-06, 16:00
well, i got my sig from some-one i know, who plays airsoft with me, he has twin desert eagles and he put them down the front of his black combats and then drew them and said " I come with a message from JEBUS" and then shot someone in the leg with them! :vlol: So although my user name is Jebus, i am more like a spokesman for him, i cant tell you who jebus is though lol

TombRaiderLover
06-05-06, 16:04
Why? I don't make threads very often at all. I only make threads if I have something I want to say/ask that is worth a new topic. :p I can't understand why you would have any desire to make lots of threads. :confused:

It gives you a chance to be a creative, and you get to listen to other people's opinions. It's nice to have people respond to you, too.

gazhammer
06-05-06, 16:04

TRL has every right to open a new thread guy's.

To be honest there are a lot of duff threads created on this forum every day(including mine):D, and some of them seem to carry on forever, even though they are brain-numbingly stupid or boring.:hea:

Basically all TLR is trying to do is create a little interest on the forum and maybe get to know people a little better... just try to remember that before you start to pull him to pieces.....................:ton:

By the way, he is only "12".... ya big bullies:p

TombRaiderLover
06-05-06, 16:05
:hug: :hug: :hug: I really like you, gazhammer!!!

rachkitten
06-05-06, 16:11

You go Gazhammer :p lol :jmp:

gazhammer
06-05-06, 16:15
You go Gazhammer :p lol :jmp:

Hey rachkitten, i love your Avatar!.:tmb:

Night Crawler
06-05-06, 16:22
To be honest there are a lot of duff threads created on this forum every dayI'm keeping my mouth shut. :whi: I've hounded TRL enough for today methinks ;)

TombRaiderLover
06-05-06, 16:32
. . .

Maureen Errant
06-05-06, 18:03
TRL has every right to open a new thread guy's.

To be honest there are a lot of duff threads created on this forum every day(including mine):D, and some of them seem to carry on forever, even though they are brain-numbingly stupid or boring.:hea:

Basically all TLR is trying to do is create a little interest on the forum and maybe get to know people a little better... just try to remember that before you start to pull him to pieces.....................:ton:

AMEN Gaz..........................mind numbingly stupid is right.

Alright back on topic....................

My siggy is Jewish from the book of Matthew.

Geck-o-Lizard
06-05-06, 18:07
Continuing that train of thought, mine's from my favourite graphic novel/comic book. A cookie to anyone who knows what the name of the comic is without having to look up the quote. ;)

Thorir
06-05-06, 18:12
Guess what mine means and where it is from. :D

Zip
06-05-06, 18:47
Hey rachkitten, i love your Avatar!.:tmb:

Yes that is a v nice Avatar

CerebralAssassin
06-05-06, 20:26
does anyone know what mine means?:mis:

Lost_Raider
06-05-06, 20:28
The disclaimer to all my posts...:whi:

Greenkey2
06-05-06, 20:31
does anyone know what mine means?:mis:

That someone should start making the game instead of playing it? :pi:

A picture of Jasper to the one who can interpret mine :D

Ampersand
06-05-06, 20:43
That someone should start making the game instead of playing it? :pi:

A picture of Jasper to the one who can interpret mine :D

*sings*

How much is that kitty in the window... :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
06-05-06, 20:55
My signature's from a Jimmy Eat World song, one of my favorites. :wve:

Ampersand
06-05-06, 20:57
I thought it sounded like a song. Nice lyrics you picked. :wve:

Mine's from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. :cln:

Genocide
06-05-06, 23:21
mines from a song i wrote, called Just the way it is
Around the time of writing it, i had a friend who was depressed, nothing was going right for him.
whilst talking to hi one day, he just came out with the words, "Im not ready, im too young to live" and my reply "yeah but your old enough to die"
This seemed to be the turning point for him, he began sorting himself out, and i based the song on his experiance.
--------------------------------
Im too young to live, yet im old enough to die
Ive played this game a million times, but don't ask me why
I wanna meet a girl who's not afraid to cry
But i wont
And thats just the way it is
--------------------------------

jarhead
06-05-06, 23:22
mines just a sayting i here from my mother a lot. and plus it goes with my avvi- if its uploaded or not

Paperdoll
06-05-06, 23:27
Continuing that train of thought, mine's from my favourite graphic novel/comic book. A cookie to anyone who knows what the name of the comic is without having to look up the quote. ;)

Hellblazer?

Anyway, mine's from a song. No explanation needed, just love the lyrics :p

LegenDarY
06-05-06, 23:30

i know that signature.. it's on the tip of my tongue.. please say where you got it from.. :D

anyway, my sig is from shakira's hips don't lie

EDIT: now it's from Sean Paul ft. Rihanna - Break it off