PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who Partial Spoiler

Zip
06-05-06, 18:46
Usual review,same as last week and the weeks before

Well i just watched another excellent episode of Doctor Who and well id say it was one of the best so far,i loved every second of it and especially madamn pomperdor or whatever she was called

Anyone noticew the similarities of the robots to the fave of the masked man in V for Vendetta ???????

What are your thoughts on it ???????

Lavinder
06-05-06, 18:47
Brilliance.

Zip
06-05-06, 18:48
Just pure brillance or just alittle bit of cleverness

Ps anyone know where i could get a coat similar to his as its to warm to wear my leather trench now

Lavinder
06-05-06, 18:49
Just pure brillance or just alittle bit of cleverness

Ps anyone know where i could get a coat similar to his as its to warm to wear my leather trench now

Hhehehehe :D:D:D

I'm sure you will find one on the internet somwhere..

Imagine me wearing a Doctor outfit, how daft I would look :p

Jacob x5
06-05-06, 18:51
We do not require your feet. :D

CYBERMEN!!! :jmp:

Zip
06-05-06, 18:59
I found madamn pomperdor quite sexy to be honest

And yes Lavinder i can see my self as the doctor and well i wouldn't look any different than i do normally

jamieoliver22
06-05-06, 19:03
Was very good! Very clever :D

Lavinder
06-05-06, 19:08
I found madamn pomperdor quite sexy to be honest

Bwuahaha, shes not on every...tardisode :p... but David Tennant is :mis:

Zip
06-05-06, 19:14
[quote=Zip]I found madamn pomperdor quite sexy to be honestquote]

Bwuahaha, shes not on every...tardisode :p... but David Tennant is :mis:

Well i like Mrs Piper but i just found her more attractive this evening,sigh i will will have forgoton about her next week and i will be back to Mrs Piper

Lavinder
06-05-06, 19:16
*delete*

Lavinder
06-05-06, 19:17
Well i like Mrs Piper but i just found her more attractive this evening,sigh i will will have forgoton about her next week and i will be back to Mrs Piper

Both the Doctor and 'Mrs Piper' are sexy :)

BlackGrey
06-05-06, 19:19
Don't you think its creepy that the ship was named after her? Doctor who said the ships memory was frazzled and got confused with her but the ships named after her, am i reading too much into this?

Greenkey2
06-05-06, 19:20
I must say, Doctor Who really is on top form :tmb:. What can I say about the next episode? Not a lot, considering i know ziltch about the cybermen (they're men who are cyber, and that's the limit of my knowledge :pi:).

But who's this I see directing their creation??!! None other than Roger Lloyd Pack aka Owen Newitt (Vicar of Dibley) aka Barty Crouch (HP Goblet of Fire) aka more stuff than I can list right here and now?! :eek: :D I am really getting excited about next week's episode! :jmp:

BlackGrey
06-05-06, 19:22
So am I greenkey :jmp:

Jacob x5
06-05-06, 19:23
I must say, Doctor Who really is on top form :tmb:. What can I say about the next episode? Not a lot, considering i know ziltch about the cybermen (they're men who are cyber, and that's the limit of my knowledge :pi:).

But who's this I see directing their creation??!! None other than Roger Lloyd Pack aka Owen Newitt (Vicar of Dibley) aka Barty Crouch (HP Goblet of Fire) aka more stuff than I can list right here and now?! :eek: :D I am really getting excited about next week's episode! :jmp:

It's got cybermen in it, so I'm fairly confident it will be a two-parter. ;) :D

I know little about the cybermen, but I know that they are a huge threat and an old enemy of the Doctor in the Patrick Troughton years and probably other years too.

Lavinder
06-05-06, 19:27

2 actors out of Goblet Of Fire :D

Greenkey2
06-05-06, 19:28
I suspect.....(it's ages since I read this stuff so apologies if it makes no sense) that the cybermen gradually replaced their organic parts with machines so as to be more perfect. Good fertile ground for imagining the Borg :pi:

Lavinder
06-05-06, 19:28
Don't you think its creepy that the ship was named after her? Doctor who said the ships memory was frazzled and got confused with her but the ships named after her, am i reading too much into this?

No, you can never look in to somthing in a show :D

It's got cybermen in it, so I'm fairly confident it will be a two-parter. ;) :D

I know little about the cybermen, but I know that they are a huge threat and an old enemy of the Doctor in the Patrick Troughton years and probably other years too.

I've seen them before, but for the life of me can't remember where :o

Greenkey2
06-05-06, 19:30
2 actors out of Goblet Of Fire :D

I know! :eek: I had to smile when David played Barty Junior in GoF. He was definitely creepy enough :D

Lavinder
06-05-06, 20:09
I know! :eek: I had to smile when David played Barty Junior in GoF. He was definitely creepy enough :D
Tounge..flick..must..stop..thinking...:mis:

Greenkey2
06-05-06, 20:12

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/sad/1201.gif

Like I said.....creepy.........

Jacob x5
06-05-06, 20:32

Naughty girl! Naughty! :D

Lavinder
06-05-06, 20:34
Naughty girl! Naughty! :D
*tries to cover up me thinking about other men*

You know I was thinking about you darling! *muuuuch better*

tha_mattster
06-05-06, 20:35
So why did they need that madame's brain specifically? and why did they need a brain anyway?

I think I prefered the series with Christopher eccleston (sp?)

Jacob x5
06-05-06, 20:41
So why did they need that madame's brain specifically? and why did they need a brain anyway?

The Doctor explained both of those. :p

They needed a brain to control the ship before their 'time' ran out, or something.
Why did they need hers specifically? They didn't, but I think it was something to do with the ship getting 'messed up' and thinking they needed hers, and that they needed to wait until she was the same age as the ship.

I think that's why. :wve: I'm also a little confused. :o

Zip
06-05-06, 20:48
Damn Madamn was hot and so was Mrs Piper

Wats with the all hot cast on Doctor Who

Rivendell
06-05-06, 21:13
Here's my claim to fame:

Sophia Myles (Madame Du Pompadour) is my mums best friends daughter!

:D

RoseTyler
06-05-06, 22:30
It was a strange episode. Amazing but not very 'Doctor Who'. I loved the clockwork people! And the decor!

Jacob x5
07-05-06, 00:41
I'm not entirely sure, but I think The Girl In The Fireplace was written by the same person as the gasmask episodes from series one. ;)

RoseTyler
07-05-06, 00:47
I'm not entirely sure, but I think The Girl In The Fireplace was written by the same person as the gasmask episodes from series one. ;)

Yeah thats right. And he mentioned banana's again!

Jacob x5
07-05-06, 01:08
Yeah thats right. And he mentioned banana's again!

:D

Zip
07-05-06, 09:34
He must love them or somat maybe in a future episode attack of the giant bannana's

Only kiddin

Dazzy
07-05-06, 10:19
Usual review,same as last week and the weeks before

Well i just watched another excellent episode of Doctor Who and well id say it was one of the best so far,i loved every second of it and especially madamn pomperdor or whatever she was called

Anyone noticew the similarities of the robots to the fave of the masked man in V for Vendetta ???????

What are your thoughts on it ???????

I wasn't looking forward to this episode, but it was well set out, and made me sad at the end, prue quality with the horse flying through a window.