PDA

View Full Version : I threw up this Morning.

TombRaiderLover
07-05-06, 06:23
Tonight while I was watching 'An American Werewolf in London' on TV, I noticed that I felt really sick and dizzy. I went to sleep at 1am, sometime after the film ended.

I woke up an hour later and I knew I was going to be sick. I ran into the bathroom, rushed to the sink . . . and BRRGGGHHHHHH!!! It was disgusting.

Fortunately, I'm OK now. I'll all let you know if I'm sick again, though.

tha_mattster
07-05-06, 06:33
my dog was sick too this morning! I think we have a bird flu/ plague pandemic starting! No wait! TRL is cursed! Like the raiders of tutenkamoon's grave, we will all be killed off one by one. I bet CORE started this! :(

Oh god its starting, I just pointed my phone camera outside the window and took this photograph

http://cgfa.dotsrc.org/bruegel1/brueg1-9.jpg

in these arms
07-05-06, 06:36
sorry to hear, I hate the way it just comes rushing through your throat hardly a chance stopping it.

:hug:

tha_mattster
07-05-06, 06:38
I like how my photograph didnt even merit a response from you! Doesnt the FACT that we are all being killed off in a plague started by CORE scare you?

TombRaiderLover
07-05-06, 06:43
I'm cursed??

Thanks for the hugs, in these arms. :hug:

I'm scared about the war . . .

tha_mattster
07-05-06, 06:46
what war? there is no war in england.

TombRaiderLover
07-05-06, 06:47
Well, plague.

Osojojo
07-05-06, 06:49
aww I'm sorry =[ I personally can't STAND throwing up. I'm okay with being sick, I can have a fever, nothing bothers me too badly.
BUt if I throw up, :hea:

in these arms
07-05-06, 06:50
i dont mind about bird flu, as long as i pass my SATS.

mtts06
07-05-06, 08:08
aww being sick sucks....drink orange juice!

Zip
07-05-06, 08:12
yes loads of Oj and other fruity related goodnesses

tha_mattster
07-05-06, 08:15
orange juice wont save him from the plague though :(

I say we shun him to save ourselves :D

gazhammer
07-05-06, 08:46
my dog was sick too this morning! I think we have a bird flu/ plague pandemic starting! No wait! TRL is cursed! Like the raiders of tutenkamoon's grave, we will all be killed off one by one. I bet CORE started this! :(

Oh god its starting, I just pointed my phone camera outside the window and took this photograph

http://cgfa.dotsrc.org/bruegel1/brueg1-9.jpg

I have a similar view from MY bedroom window!.:D

Jebus
07-05-06, 09:44
i hate being sick, i just cant be doing with it, when i am i only sip water very slowly

jarhead
07-05-06, 09:46
i usually be sick without very much warning so its a case of - i missed the loo 9/10 times. and i hate thew way it burns your throat to bits. anyway i hope you feel better TRL :hug:

Jacob x5
07-05-06, 09:53
I'm scared about the war . . .
Well, plague.

Same difference. :D :ton:

TombRaiderLover
07-05-06, 09:55
i usually be sick without very much warning so its a case of - i missed the loo 9/10 times. and i hate thew way it burns your throat to bits. anyway i hope you feel better TRL :hug:

:hug: :hug: Thanks.

Apofiss
07-05-06, 10:10
and BRRGGGHHHHHH!!!

Oh that's how it pronounces :D

Oh and it doesnt feel good right before "BRRGGGHHH!!!".. :( hope u are ok.

Dazzy
07-05-06, 10:24
Tonight while I was watching 'An American Werewolf in London' on TV, I noticed that I felt really sick and dizzy. I went to sleep at 1am, sometime after the film ended.

I woke up an hour later and I knew I was going to be sick. I ran into the bathroom, rushed to the sink . . . and BRRGGGHHHHHH!!! It was disgusting.

Fortunately, I'm OK now. I'll all let you know if I'm sick again, though.

Sorry to hear that TombRaiderLover, I haven't been sick for ages, I don't know when I threw up last, but if I happen to throw up, I will let you know..once the mess is cleaned up lol.

Lara Lover
07-05-06, 10:26
Get well soon! :tmb: :wve: :hug:

TombRaiderLover
07-05-06, 16:59
Thanks everyone.

I feel terrible. I'm not going to school tomorrow.

deepbluesea
07-05-06, 17:05
Poor you I hope you feel ok soon, lots of hugs but at arms length. :hug:

TombRaiderLover
07-05-06, 17:07
Thanks again. :hug:

Lavinder
07-05-06, 17:09
Thanks again. :hug:

Cough on me! I don't want to go to school tomorrow because of somone lol.

Actually don't, I need to go to do my tests :(