PDA

View Full Version : succesfull fashion show for me

MiCkiZ88
07-05-06, 16:49
those who remember me saying about the fashion show that I'm in.. It was perfect!!

ok it was friday at 4 pm at tornio.. aprox 30 kilometers from my home town.. it was really nice.. though the lighs were too bright.. well you can't blame the shop really because it was a thirtienth year anniversary show and the shop was open for business... but all in all it was really nice.. some of my relatives were there also. But I wasn't frightened at all.. actually I ENJOYED being in front of people and posing around... I had two entries and the second one was my coreograph.. It wasn't an ordinary fashion show where you just walk.. more like dance based. and I had the most beautifull partner there was.. :cln:

all in all I'm really happy and enjoyed it.. it was really hard work for me to get the job done since i had to select the music for each entry and mix it.. and I also designed with my step sister and her friend the coreographies for each one..

I'll post a picture later of us.. it was fun :D :jmp: :jmp:

after the fashion show I've been recieving many unknow phone calls.. :confused:

jarhead
07-05-06, 16:51
congratualtion :tmb:

hope you do more and i cant wait for the pictures to flow in :D

xMiSsCrOfTx
07-05-06, 16:54
Awesome! Sounds like fun! :tmb:

Lew
07-05-06, 16:56
Cool, Congrats :tmb: Did you get much money? :P

Lavinder
07-05-06, 16:59
Good for you :D

Can't wait to see the pictures :)

MiCkiZ88
07-05-06, 17:02
Awesome! Sounds like fun! :tmb:
yeah it was fun :D

Cool, Congrats :tmb: Did you get much money? :P
actually I didn't get any money.. only a free ticket for a dinner... :(

Lew
07-05-06, 17:04
actually I didn't get any money.. only a free ticket for a dinner... :(

Awww well, get asking Thorn and she'll point you out to some money givers :cln: :D Or next you might get some :)

MiCkiZ88
07-05-06, 17:08
yup :D THOOOORNNN!!!! where are you honey!! :tea:

Lew
07-05-06, 17:08
Yeah she hasn't been on for a while!

Thorn
07-05-06, 17:55
Hehehe fashion show eh??? :D You could've made fliers (sp?) and charge an admission fee. ;) Just make sure they got their moneys worth. :ton: Perhaps a strip? JK. :D

MiCkiZ88
07-05-06, 17:57
Hehehe fashion show eh??? :D You could've made fliers (sp?) and charge an admission fee. ;) Just make sure they got their moneys worth. :ton: Perhaps a strip? JK. :D
:vlol: I was first supposed to be in swimming pants but they dropped it out and only 3 girls entred the same time :D

Thorn
07-05-06, 17:59
:D Mentioning on a flier that there'll be a swimsuit showoff would get me to come. :p

MiCkiZ88
07-05-06, 18:04
:D Mentioning on a flier that there'll be a swimsuit showoff would get me to come. :p
:D seriously :p ? naah.. but it was really fun.. but I could have done with less make up :o