PDA

View Full Version : Missing my mom

Thorn
07-05-06, 17:35
I tried moving to Toronto but things didn't work out so I'm back in New York. I had my mom move here so we could bond again because we're like best friends. Now she went off to school to get her certificate as a computer technician. I'm missing her like crazy. I need my best friend back. :( If you haven't seen your parents in a while you know what it's like to miss them so much. That's all.

Lew
07-05-06, 17:37
Awwwwwww, im sure you'll see her soon again. Your back! with no picture... :D

jarhead
awwww :hug: im sure she feels the same way about you. but at least you can look forward to seeign her and that certificate.

Lenochka
yeah my mom went off to rehabe for her drug addiction last year she was there for like 9 months. i missed her like crazy. Just makes it so much better when you see each other again. I know how you feel thorn. Im sure she misses you alot also.

MiCkiZ88
07-05-06, 17:38
I tried moving to Toronto but things didn't work out so I'm back in New York. I had my mom move here so we could bond again because we're like best friends. Now she went off to school to get her certificate as a computer technician. I'm missing her like crazy. I need my best friend back. :( If you haven't seen your parents in a while you know what it's like to miss them so much. That's all.
:( sad to hear.. my step mom and my dad just moved to a nother town in southern finland.. they'r like 600 kilometer away from me now.. and I am on my own for a period of time... my dad is coming back to setle things up here but then he'll aso move to southern finland... I'm all alone with 4 rooms of emptynes...

Lew
07-05-06, 17:39
Lol! Mick that reminds me of that story about your step mom :D

MiCkiZ88
07-05-06, 17:42
Lol! Mick that reminds me of that story about your step mom :D
aww.. you just can't erase it from your mind can ya? :D

Lew
07-05-06, 17:43
Lol yeah it just cam up and i laughed a little :P

Thorn what i do is try and have fun then time will fly by :)

Lavinder
07-05-06, 17:44
:( sad to hear.. my step mom and my dad just moved to a nother town in southern finland.. they'r like 600 kilometer away from me now.. and I am on my own for a period of time... my dad is coming back to setle things up here but then he'll aso move to southern finland... I'm all alone with 4 rooms of emptynes...

I would like that much space to myself :)

But i'd proberly .. I know i'd miss my parents if they left :)

Thorn
07-05-06, 17:46
I'm going to the movies with my friends to see Silent Hill. Haven't seen it yet so I'm excited. :D It's just that my mom won't have any friends or family there so I'm hoping she isn't lonely. She makes friends easily though because she's very hip with us young people. :p

Lenochka
07-05-06, 17:47
I'm going to the movies with my friends to see Silent Hill. Haven't seen it yet so I'm excited. :D It's just that my mom won't have any friends or family there so I'm hoping she isn't lonely. She makes friends easily though because she's very hip with us young people. :p

Hehe im sure she is fine and she wouldnt want you to worry. As long as you can still talk to her it will be fine. we are here for you thorn ^^

MiCkiZ88
07-05-06, 17:48
:D btw.. can you check my succesfull fashion show thread and give me some advice :D :D BLEEEEAAAASEEEE :D

wonderboy
07-05-06, 17:51
i'm so sorry to hear that, being away from someone you love is insanely hard, my parents were on different coasts of Canada from me when I was in Uni. It'll make you appreciate them more when you reunite though that's for sure.

xMiSsCrOfTx
07-05-06, 17:55
Sorry Thorn. Can't you call her and talk to her? I know it's not the same, but it helps. Oh, and btw, have fun at Silent Hill. It's an awesome movie. :wve:

Thorn
07-05-06, 17:57
We talk on the phone and email but it's not exactly the same. I'm sure she'll be talking to me about some older women trying to look young but fail at it. :p

Lavinder
07-05-06, 18:17

Brillaint film :D Enjoy!

Melonie Tomb Raider
07-05-06, 20:08
I'm extremely close with my mom as well Clara. I'd be missing her if she were gone too! :(

Lara Lover
07-05-06, 20:14
Awww, When is she coming home? :hug:

Apofiss
07-05-06, 20:14
Ahh :hug: ...I've seen Silent Hill already, it's good as we could expect.. enjoy it Thorn :)

Thorn
07-05-06, 23:02
Just had a long talk over the phone and she says she's fine. She met some really nice people in her apartment building. Mom's make everything all better. :hug:

LegenDarY
07-05-06, 23:13
Thorn how old are you? i think it's great you have this kind of relationship with your mother, i'm really close with my mother as well, it's nice to have a good relationship with at least one of your parents